Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Jewels of Japan

China The Big One October 2019

Golden Triangle India

A great taster to introduce you to India. Tour communication was great & our guide Jitinder Singh was very approachable & informative. As a solo traveler I found the tour to be enjoyable although a little rushed at times. Would possibly be slightly better over an extra two days but overall I highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to go to India & not have to stress about safety etc.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

China & Tibet Discovery Classic Tour

GeoffMawson 2607, ACT

Delhi to Mumbai - first time for this tour to run.

maz

mazSydney, NSW

Grand Tour of China

Sabine O.

Sabine O.Sydney, NSW

Bed Bugs

Disgusted....I took my almost 79 year old mother on the Wendy Wu Jewels if Japan tour only to come home with bed bug bites. My left arm had 33, my face 11 then I stopped counting. I sent the travel agent photos and an email asking for Wendy Wu to investigate. The travel agent called me to say my information had been passed onto Wendy Wu and someone would contact me direct. Still waiting almost 2 weeks later.

Kathy T.

Kathy T.Darling Downs, QLD

China, what a wonderful, clean and friendly country.

great tour

Betty was the perfect person for our group,the shows were fabulous..forbidden city ,the great wall and i made it up there, the warriors and the night lights at xian ,finishing at chengdu

fred

I have been called FRED before but alas i have stayed with the name my Mother gave me ,[ts DUDLEY or in the case of Betty dougally bless he soul !!! Kind Regards

Phil and Robyn Stevens

Trip was enjoyable!

Lindsay

LindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Tour

We have just returned from our 22 day trip to China and what a good time we had,20 in our group and Cathy our guide went over and above to make sure we all got the best from our tour, everything was explained perfectly and the extra things (like a birthday cake and finding a pharmacy ) made the tour a wonderful experience.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Magnificent China Fantastic

Rose and Rob

Rose and RobPeel, WA

Exceeded expectations

Just returned from 16 day Cities of the Orient tour of China. We were lucky to have a small group of 12 people all from Australia and U.K. a big shout out to our tour leader Garry. We certainly became "Garry's family" and stuck together like sticky rice. Gary was instrumental in making this tour so wonderful for us all. He was very professional and so informative. We learned so much of Chinese history. We were very impressed with China, how clean it was and how proud its people are. Will definitely consider Weny Wu for future adventures. Will also be recommending to friends and family

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible India - Golden Triangle

Returned home on Monday from Golden Triangle Tour - it was amazing I enjoyed every day. The tour of the Taj Mahal far exceeded my expectations. It is an experience I will never forget. Our group of 24 were all friendly. Our tour guide Ajay was excellent, his knowledge and experience was amazing. I was ,met at the airport and driven to my hotel efficiently and on leaving Delhi excellent service. Shadid accompanied us to check in to ensure that everything was ok. Wonderful trip, I felt safe at all times. Well done Wendy
Wu.

Phil

PhilPerth

Cambodia

Have just spent four days touring Siem Reap with the most wonderful, passionate and knowledgeable guide Vuttha Dam, who has made the start of our trip so memorable. It’s been an amazing experience and we appreciate all he’s done to assist us.

John F.

John F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Majestic China

My wife and myself have just returned from our Wendy Wu Majestic China tour and to say we had a fantastic time would be an understatement. Everything went very smoothly thanks to our wonderful national guide Garry Guo. His English was very good and his commentary was informative. He went out of his way to be helpful to all the people in "Garry's Family."
We would highly recommend this tour by Wendy Wu.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome trip. Highly recommend

The whole Wendy Wu experience from the booking to the return home was easy. We got what we asked for with the additions, too easy! Betty, our national guide was magnificent. She was professional, helpful and took care of each & every group member. Betty 's family was held together by her like "sticky rice".
Looking forward to my next tour, lead of course by Betty

Experience China Fantastik Tour

10 day tour 17-26 August 2019 TONEY'S family terrific tour guide made us feel at home cheerful and helpful an asset to your company don't let him go he could answer any questions asked of him and went out of his way to make our holiday memorable and it was we hope to meet him on any future tours we wish him all the best that he would wish for himself. thank you Wendy Wu tours.
Donald Lynette

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Experience China : Fantastic

Just returned from an 8 day tour of China, we could not be happier, Our National guide Betty was and is a complete professional, she is a beautiful soul and very entertaining ,our local guides Alex and Fen where very informative and fun ,our bus drivers kept us and made us feel safe , we had a blast

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Tour and Visa

Susan Rasked

We would like some customer reviews about Discover Japan Tour. We have booked this tour for March next year. The only review I have found was a reviewer complaining about bed bugs !

Hi Susan
My wife and I have done 5 tours with Wendy Wu - 3 to China, 1 to Japan and the latest 1 to India. In all 5 of them we have had no problems whatsoever and I cannot praise the company, its guides and its drivers enough. They will totally go out of their way to ensure you have a great holiday.
I cannot remember the title of the Japan tour but it covered Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka as well as stopping at a few places en route. At each place the hotel was at least 4 star, each bedroom was en suite, the food was served in wooden cartons which had 9 sections and in all of them I ate at least 8. My wife had special dietary requirements and she was served first, sometimes with food I wanted to taste!.
My advice to you would be not to hesitate and go and enjoy the tour. Get immersed in the Japanese culture and try new things,
On the larger scale Wendy Wu is a VERY reliable company and I have always had very good to exceptional service from them. Happy to answer any more questions.
Geoff in Canberra, Australia

Susan R

Hi Geoff thank you for responding to my query. So pleased to hear first hand that you had such great experiences with Wendy Wu. We are certainly looking forward to our tour of Japan. Susan

Kathy N.

Kathy N.asked

I am doing the Angkor to the Bay tour late Sept. I am taking a suit case can I take a smaller case with wheels (fits in overhead on plane) for the cruise part of this trip? Thanks
Kathy.

Hi Kathy N,

We trust your are looking forward to your upcoming Angkor to the Bay tour.

Please note that You will need to pack a smaller overnight bag for your trip to Halong Bay. Main luggage will be left in safe storage at the hotel in Hanoi and picked up your return. A small suit case used as carry on luggage on a flight will be suitable.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to call us on 1300 727 998.

Many thanks

LYNDA M.

LYNDA M.asked

Any reviews on Trans Siberian Rail tours???

Get an answer from our members and Wendy Wu Tours representatives