Wertheim 7 Series W9000

Wertheim 7 Series W9000

MPN: W9000
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Wertheim

Tony P
Tony PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too many problems for a vacuum cleaner of this price

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,050.95.

Vickie
VickieBooleroo Centre

I must have a lemon

I have dogs and it clogs easily, it stops working. The heads are hard to get off. Salesman said I need to get the upright and use every other day ($800) and just use this one once a week. That’s not what he told me when I bought it! Not happy.

Adam D.South East Queensland, QLD

I collect vacuums.

I collect vacuums and this is by far my favorite. I have over 30 and this machine with it's beater head and old school Domel motor is just mint. Allergic to dust mites and this thing gets them out of my mattress and the bigger beater bar makes it resist pet hair tangles.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $1,199.

Godfrey G.WertheimSend a private message

Overpriced & hard to get apart to unclog

We have old carpet, large family & a short haired dog, as much as it's a great power head we have many issues with it getting clogged often with soft debris

Purchased in at Godfreys Kapiti for $1,200.

Kirsten K
Kirsten K

Don't waste your money

This is the second Wertheim I've owned and I may have just got a lemon but I will never buy another one. The heads don't come off easily, the cord rewinder is broken and keeps rewinding the cord, I've checked for blockages but it just doesn't suck properly. Extremely disappointed, paid a lot of money for this, should have just got a Kmart one.

Purchased in for $1,100.

jeremy sullivan
jeremy sullivanNorthern Region, NSW

Best vacuum on the market

Had this vacuum for 12 months now. When we purchased it we thought our carpet was flat and hard now the carpet is fluffy. I tell everyone to buy one

Purchased in for $1,300.

Christie K
Christie KPerth, WA

Sucks, but not in a good way.

Bought this from Godfreys a couple of years ago after having an old Wertheim XL180 that was absolutely freaking amazing, however, it now sits collecting dust because it needs some costly spare parts. It is expensive to purchase but made so cheaply. The rubber has peeled off the wheels and the handle. The handle has cracked twice, now beyond repair and costs around $200 for a replacement.
I bought this one in particular because we have 3 large inside dogs and I vacuum the house every day. It is so heavy to drag around that I ended up buying another vacuum and only ended up using this one once a week for a deep clean...until it broke.

Godfrey G.WertheimSend a private message

How to remove mould and prevent it from coming back

With heavy wet weather affecting many parts of the country, knowing how to treat mould and prevent it from coming back can help you keep your home comfortable and dry.

how-to-remove-mould-and-prevent-it-from-coming-back

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Lieana B.
Lieana B.Sydney, NSW

So disappointed, that’s the first vacuum that I had to fix four times and today it broke again! Very heavy, hard to use

Suction is great, but vacuum itself cannot handle it and therefore everything from power head, hose, filter will break. Very heavy. The biggest waste of money. That’s what sales ppl don’t say unfortunately

Meg
MegGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best Vacuum I've ever purchased

I've had Dysons before and this by far is the best vacuum you can get! I'm OCD and after cleaning my carpets once, I could instantly smell a cleaner room. The carpets get such a deeper clean with the turbo head. The hard floor head socks up everything without pushing objects like some other vacuums I've used. I suffer from back problems and the turbo head is heavy but it does the job trust me! If you have kids and carpets you won't regret your purchase. Godfreys offers servicing which is an added bonus. I honestly could not go back to a Dyson after this!

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Liana S.
Liana S.

Great power for tiles and carpet

We purchased this for our uneven terracotta floors. Nothing we tried had enough suction. We were tossing up between this and the Miele but the extra plastic attachment on the arm means we only need to use one vacuum bag a year! We just empty the attachment and keep using.

JDA
JDASydney, NSW

Couldn’t live without it

Have had this Wertheim for 2 years now and it has never let us down. Mother is OCD and uses Dyson and carpet shampoor every 3 months and we did her carpet and got so much stuff out after she had already vacuumed!! We vacuum our floor daily due to amount my dog sheds plus allergic to cats so having a great vacuum helps my symptoms. I love that I can do my entire house without having to unplug, bit bulky but that’s a non issue with how great it is otherwise

Purchased at Godfrey’s for $1,300.

Chantelle
ChantellePerth, WA

Love it

Fantastic machine, solid built. I was offered 10 years of free services from Godfreys which really says it all. Can't believe how much muck it sucks out. We have wooden floors and carpet and does well on both. Love the longer cord too. It is heavier to pull around so may not suit elderly or anyone with back problems. I purchased this as we have 2 in the family with Asthma and it can double as an air purifier. It's the dearest vacuum I've ever purchased but I hope it lasts us 10-12 years as my Meile did before this one. We received the cyclonic thingy, 4 x bags and 10 years services (1 per year) all included. Good deal

Purchased in at Godfreys for $1,099.

shaz1
shaz1Hoppers crossing

Overrated vacuum

Vacuum looks great not as good as older models. Older models had better suction. The suction is like normal vacuum. Features are good and attachments are good. Cord feedback is lacking. Not sure if this will last. I purchased 9000 this year. This is my third wertheim not overly impressed.

Pln
PlnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sorry I bought it

Bought this in December2019 after old wertheim could no longer be fixed.
Sorry I did, am giving it to my daughter as it is not suitable for me at all. I find it very heavy and hard to move around, it picks up a lot of dirt and some cat hairs, but I’m still constantly bending down to gather up bits of cat hair.
And now it is stuck on curtains, and it will not move, don’t know what I’m doing wrong there.
Wish I’d bought something more suitable for a 74yr old after bypass op.

• Incentivised Review No
Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.Northern Region, NSW

Worth its weight in gold

Brought this machine from Godfreys last week after our last cordless died. We always vacuumed twice daily with children and though the floors were clean. Our lounge room filled the diverter 5 times. I will never buy another vacuum ever again

Purchased in at Godfreys for $1,299.