Wertheim 7 Series W9000

Wertheim 7 Series W9000

Listing monitored by Wertheim

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Kirsten K
Kirsten K

Don't waste your money

This is the second Wertheim I've owned and I may have just got a lemon but I will never buy another one. The heads don't come off easily, the cord rewinder is broken and keeps rewinding the cord, I've checked for blockages but it just doesn't suck properly. Extremely disappointed, paid a lot of money for this, should have just got a Kmart one.

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,100.00.

jeremy sullivan
jeremy sullivanNorthern Region, NSW

Best vacuum on the market

Had this vacuum for 12 months now. When we purchased it we thought our carpet was flat and hard now the carpet is fluffy. I tell everyone to buy one

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,300.00.

Christie K
Christie KPerth, WA

Sucks, but not in a good way.

Bought this from Godfreys a couple of years ago after having an old Wertheim XL180 that was absolutely freaking amazing, however, it now sits collecting dust because it needs some costly spare parts. It is expensive to purchase but made so cheaply. The rubber has peeled off the wheels and the handle. The handle has cracked twice, now beyond repair and costs around $200 for a replacement.
I bought this one in particular because we have 3 large inside dogs and I vacuum the house every day. It is so heavy to drag around that I ended up buying another vacuum and only ended up using this one once a week for a deep clean...until it broke.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys.

Lieana B.
Lieana B.Sydney, NSW

So disappointed, that’s the first vacuum that I had to fix four times and today it broke again! Very heavy, hard to use

Suction is great, but vacuum itself cannot handle it and therefore everything from power head, hose, filter will break. Very heavy. The biggest waste of money. That’s what sales ppl don’t say unfortunately

Purchased in March 2018 at Godfreys.

Meg
MegGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best Vacuum I've ever purchased

I've had Dysons before and this by far is the best vacuum you can get! I'm OCD and after cleaning my carpets once, I could instantly smell a cleaner room. The carpets get such a deeper clean with the turbo head. The hard floor head socks up everything without pushing objects like some other vacuums I've used. I suffer from back problems and the turbo head is heavy but it does the job trust me! If you have kids and carpets you won't regret your purchase. Godfreys offers servicing which is an added bonus. I honestly could not go back to a Dyson after this!

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Godfrey G.Wertheim

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Liana S.
Liana S.

Great power for tiles and carpet

We purchased this for our uneven terracotta floors. Nothing we tried had enough suction. We were tossing up between this and the Miele but the extra plastic attachment on the arm means we only need to use one vacuum bag a year! We just empty the attachment and keep using.

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys.

JDA
JDASydney, NSW

Couldn’t live without it

Have had this Wertheim for 2 years now and it has never let us down. Mother is OCD and uses Dyson and carpet shampoor every 3 months and we did her carpet and got so much stuff out after she had already vacuumed!! We vacuum our floor daily due to amount my dog sheds plus allergic to cats so having a great vacuum helps my symptoms. I love that I can do my entire house without having to unplug, bit bulky but that’s a non issue with how great it is otherwise

Purchased at Godfrey’s for $1,300.00.

Chantelle
ChantellePerth, WA

Love it

Fantastic machine, solid built. I was offered 10 years of free services from Godfreys which really says it all. Can't believe how much muck it sucks out. We have wooden floors and carpet and does well on both. Love the longer cord too. It is heavier to pull around so may not suit elderly or anyone with back problems. I purchased this as we have 2 in the family with Asthma and it can double as an air purifier. It's the dearest vacuum I've ever purchased but I hope it lasts us 10-12 years as my Meile did before this one. We received the cyclonic thingy, 4 x bags and 10 years services (1 per year) all included. Good deal

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys for $1,099.00.

shaz1
shaz1Hoppers crossing

Overrated vacuum

Vacuum looks great not as good as older models. Older models had better suction. The suction is like normal vacuum. Features are good and attachments are good. Cord feedback is lacking. Not sure if this will last. I purchased 9000 this year. This is my third wertheim not overly impressed.

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys.

Pln
PlnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sorry I bought it

Bought this in December2019 after old wertheim could no longer be fixed.
Sorry I did, am giving it to my daughter as it is not suitable for me at all. I find it very heavy and hard to move around, it picks up a lot of dirt and some cat hairs, but I’m still constantly bending down to gather up bits of cat hair.
And now it is stuck on curtains, and it will not move, don’t know what I’m doing wrong there.
Wish I’d bought something more suitable for a 74yr old after bypass op.

Purchased in December 2019 at Godfreys.

Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.Northern Region, NSW

Worth its weight in gold

Brought this machine from Godfreys last week after our last cordless died. We always vacuumed twice daily with children and though the floors were clean. Our lounge room filled the diverter 5 times. I will never buy another vacuum ever again

Purchased in March 2020 at Godfreys for $1,299.00.

Ophelia
Ophelia

My Kmart Vacuum is Better

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys for $1,000.00.

Burgo
BurgoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great vac but not for RRP$

Purchased in December 2019 for $999.00.

Katherine Menadue
Katherine Menadue

Best Vacuum Ever

I have had many cleaners in my lifetime; Dyson, Miele, Electrolux all costing similar to the Wertheim Series 7 however I have found the Wertheim superior in many ways I only need to look at the full dust bag.

Purchased in November 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,200.00.

Series 7 Wertheim left my Old Dyson for dust

Purchased in October 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,100.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Vicki M.
Vicki M.asked

why are the blue lights on while I am vacuuming I use the bypass tube all the time and the bag is not full

Hi Vicki,
This light is also an indication if there is a blockage in the machine, we would recommend to check the head, rod and hose of the machine.
If you are still experiencing issues the machine ca be taken into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, for further inspection.

Vicki M.
Vicki M.asked

Why are the full row of blue lights on when I am vacuuming I use the bypass tube all the time and the bag is not full

Hi Vicki,

Chele Mic
Chele Micasked

Why are all the blue lights flashing and Wertheim 7 series stops working?

Purchased February 2019
Service plan service December2020.
31 March 2021 It stopped working and all blue lights began flashing.
GODFREYS replaced motor and returned machine 9 April.
First use on bringing it home it stopped after 10 minutes and all blue lights are flashing again.
I’m taking it back to its place of purchase and hoping for a good outcome.
I am concerned this expensive machine is going to give ongoing problems as I’ve seen now in so many of the reviews.

Hi Chele,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
Please take the machine into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, to be booked in for further inspection.
Once booked in please email us at customerservice@wertheimcleaning.com.au advising of the new repair number so that we can look into this further for you.
When emailing us please use 'Case 470183' as the subject of the email.

See all Wertheim 7 Series W9000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Wertheim representatives

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners