MPNs: WBB3700WA, WBB3700WF, WBB3700WG and 2 more

3.2

Not Happy Jane

Not Happy JaneSydney, NSW

Westinghouse Fridge for 3 people. Bottom Freezer WBB3700WG

Great design. Spacious. Good for 3 people particularly if you use a freezer a lot.
BUT -surprisingly noisy. Sounds like a train sometimes. Fine if your fridge is away from a bedroom or quiet living room.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee.

zoran

zoranMelbourne

Great fridge

Very happy, looks nice and sleek, so far works perfectly well, enough space for three adults. It might be a little noisy but that doesn’t bother me. Service was fantastic and really happy with delivery guys. Everything was suited to my time schedule and I’m really happy with that.
Highly recommend

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Goodies

GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

Only the best

As usual, Westinghouse comes up Trumps with this superb model.

It maintains a flawlessly good temperature in all compartments and keeps fruit and veggies nice and fresh.

It is super quiet which we have found is a beneficial trademark with the brand.

It is also very easy to clean with nice rounded corners and removable accessories and shelves.

I cannot recommend WESTINGHOUSE highly enough.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Westinghouse 370L Bottom Mount WBB3700WH (White) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Courtney

CourtneyMelbourne

Can't complain - it keeps my food cold!

Perfectly good fridge, no complaints at all! Doesn't leak, break-down, freeze things (in the fridge part, of course it does in the freezer). It is the perfect size for a small apartment and stops you from over filling it. The shelves are moveable so you can customise the fit. Thanks!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Bad Quality Control

I received this new left door fridge today which is a perfect fit for my small fridge area.
Unfortunately, the quality control for this fridge is very bad.
I had this inner door panel which have rough finishing and very noticeable.
On top of that, the paint work at the bottom door was coming off.
So, I am unsure whether I have been sold a factory seconds which I have paid full price for a new product.
However, at the time of writing, the retailer is happy for a replacement next week,

Rating wasn't due the ease of use but on quality control.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Multiple issues - not happy with this fridge

I bought this fridge a few years ago and now I’m having multiple issues. My crisper freezes the vegetables despite efforts at changing temperatures and settings etc. The far bigger issue though is the fridge is making a loud buzzing sound intermittently throughout the day and night, it seems to be getting louder and there must be a fault with the fridge. This is so disappointing, total waste of money!

Date PurchasedNov 2015
John

JohnRedland

Old dog can learn new tricks

Jo

JoToukley, New South Wales

I WILL NEVER GO BACK

This is my first upside down fridge & I love it. It is so much easier to access all levels of the fridge & the drawers in the freezer are fantastic. It is quiet, stays frost free & has excellent movable shelving to accommodate even the largest bottles. I will never go back to a "normal" fridge again.

nice spotAuckland New Zealand

Design fault in the water draining system

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish...either everything in the crisper freezes, or you turn the temp up and everything is warm

I bought this fridge as it was the only one that could be taken up our stairs. The first one we bought (not a Westinghouse) was too big. Foolish me for not doing my due diligence. It is terrible. All the vegetable and fruit freeze in the crisper. I can't believe they could make rubbish like this today. I have taken the crisper out and put other stuff down the bottom, where my milk etc can now be frozen instead. The rest of the fridge however, is not very cold, Basically its a lemon that should never have been allowed to be sold.

A BaumSydney

Better than expected: good size, smart simple looking, 3.5 star! low electricity use, cheap price!

A Baum

Finding it a bit small now, definately a two person household fridge.
Horrible plastic vinyl stipple finish sides of fridge.

Ben

BenBallarat

Crisper freezes and external walls become very hot@

The crisper freezes, The external walls of the fridge become hot to touch and the fridge door seal doesn't always stick!

This fridge has cost me more money in frozen fruit and vegetables than what i paid for it!!

If you're looking for a great products stick with Samsung. I know i will!

LisaSydney

Crisper freezes fruits and vegetables

Brand new fridge started freezing fruit and vegetables in the crisper after 2 days. Have contacted Electrolux a number of times and have had two visits from a technician to no avail. I am fed up with throwing out food and having to repeatedly call to get the issue resolved. I requested a replacement and was told another technician will visit to give "a second opinion". I have two small kids and minimal storage in my fridge to stock their food without it being spoiled.

Highly unsatisfactory. I do not recommend this model and find the after service poor.

See all Westinghouse 370L Bottom Mount WBB3700 Series reviews