Westinghouse WFE914SB

MPN: 36407773

12 questions from our users

Charles

Charlesasked

How do u know what temp the oven is at Does it display the temp ?

Amanda

There is a gauge on the dial. It doesn't show the temperature electronically

Barb L

Barb Lasked

When I cook roast pork, & potatoes the oven has so much steam pork won’t crackle & potatoes don’t crisp, what am I doing wrong please ?

Amanda

Maybe you can use another setting. The fan may crisp up the food. Or you could try putting on the maxi grill for a few minutes ( watch it though ) prior to serving for a boost of crispness.

Jonesy
Jonesy

When cooking pork start at a high heat on fan bake setting with oven preheated to 230 degrees start allow 25mins of cooking at high heat this will seal the meat and start the crackling off then reduce heat to l60 degrees and finish cooking the high heat with the fan will help dry the crackle

Steve P .

Steve P .asked

Is this oven fan forced

Mitchell F.

Mitchell F.asked

We recently bought the WFE914SB and it is connected to LPG. Oven is great but the stove does not simmer on any of the jets. It is too hot. Does anyone know what we can do.

Lorna T.

Lorna T.asked

Can the timer beeper sound be adjusted on the WFE914SB?, mine is too quiet and can't be heard from any room other than the kitchen

Cammo

Cammoasked

Have had the Westinghouse WFE914SB for 12 months now and love it except for one annoying feature, the fan that blows airover the door to supposedly prevent door fogging up. All it does is make the area damn hot, especially in summer!!! Is there any way of disconnecting it as have to have the range hood cranked up to try and draw the hot air out of kitchen? Defiantly wasn't tested in your everyday kitchen environment. Thanks, Cameron.

Kelly

Kellyasked

I need a quiet oven how does model wfe914sb compare
To wfep915sb for noise level?

Lindy B

Lindy Basked

Hello,
Does this oven have adjustable legs?

Kahuna
Kahuna

Can you purchase higher legs like 70 mm?

Lovedale

Lovedaleasked

Model WFE914SB 90cm freestanding oven-can you programme the oven to come on and turn off? Where can I find the exact functions of this oven before I decide to buy it? Thanks Kaye

Gee

Geeasked

Hi, I have a WFE914SB oven in my new home. Each time I have used my oven to cook, for example a roast, when I ope the oven door, on completion of cooking, the oven releases an incredible amount of steam, actually fills my kitchen, and there is so much condensation on the inside of the oven door, that water literally runs down the door, onto my kitchen floor. I have tired on numerous occasions to contact your customer service team and service department, I am put directly onto hold, and have held for over 20minutes for a team memeber to take my call, but unfortunately do not get through. I have also emailed customer service with no responses. I would be grateful if you could give me a contact number, so that I may speak to someone about this. Any idea on the problem?
Kind regards
G

Black Forest

Black Forestasked

I look for reliable 90cm electric oven, mainly for baking breads and pizzas. Westinghouse WFE914SB model is the one I am looking at, but need more information.
My question are:

1. What are pre-heating times for different temperature ranges?
2. What is the maximum baking temperature and preheating time for that temperature?
Andy

samgee

Hi andy,there is a quick preheat setting which makes it quicker.fan bake is different to the pizza bake setting,any of them take less than ten minutes.I have not used rapid heat yet as I haven't needed to.260 is highest temp.it has so far been a great investment.good luck.!

samgee

Sorry,I meant to mention that I have not cooked above 220 so cannot vouch for higher heating times

Stu

Stuasked

We have recently received delivery and installed our WFE914SB oven which has been great so far. The only problem we have found is that the center shelf seems to be stuck in place and cannot be removed, is this meant to be this way? It seems to be stuck on the right hand side, even maybe welded into place. Also we had to have a replacement unit as the original one was damaged in transit and Westinghouse delivered another but it did not come with the wok trivet? Are we able to get one through Westinghouse direct?

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Stu,
Kathy from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse oven.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with oven model WFE914SB
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Kathy
Kathy

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives