1.7

15% · 950 · 83%

1.2
1.1
Brand Manager for Westnet? Claim your listing.

Tamila H.
Tamila H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Marcus7241
Marcus7241Sydney, NSW22 posts

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Total blithering incompetence!!!

Have used their web hosting service. As we have passed the business on we are trying to pass on the domain registration to the new owner. I cannot believe the total incompetence of this lot. 26 emails, various phone calls later, and they still can't do it, such a simple thing! For hosting services STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOB. What a waste of time this debacle has been. This product review site need to set up a new category for mobs like this, using negative stars. One star is far to generous.
Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

What phone service?

Congratulations Westnet for using Vodafone towers, since changing to the new SIM cards we now cannot make or receive phone calls or text messages at home. We have phoned you to report this problem to which the staff don't care of our concern, just hope that we don't have an emergency at home that we need to make a phone call. At least when you were using the Optus towers we could make phone calls. Now you have forced our hand to look elsewhere after being with Westnet for over 15 years.
LibbyLou
LibbyLouSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

The worst!!

Without equal, the most difficult unhelpful inefficient company I've ever had the misfortune to be involved with. I would not recommend to my worst enemy. I have wasted hours of my life on the phone to their Customer Care with absolutely no result. They are the worst of the worst.
Ralph
RalphPerth8 posts
Bill
BillMelbourne117 posts

Were good, now lousy

Have used them for 4 years and the longer it goes on, the worse they become. Internet is patchy at best with weekly dropouts. The VoIP is just terrible and the consultants (os) just don't know what they are doing. If it wasn't for the promotional deal, Id be long gone.
Tara Tara
Tara TaraPerth, WA4 posts

never had a problem

I have been with Westnet since internet began. As Westnet they were brilliant, When iinet they were great, now TPG and they are still good. I really cant fault them, although not as good as the early years, but staff are always helpful. Often takes longer to fix the problem than it used to in the early days. But really I have no complaints
Steve
SteveGoldfields, WA

Terrible service

Got a new SIM card. Got sent to a person in South Africa that did not achieve what I wanted . Phone does not work with the new SIM , got the big run around. Spent a lot of WASTED TIME on the phone. Did not get any result. Sad show ! If you do not CARE , you should not be in business.
DAVE
DAVESouth West, WA2 posts

cancelled account

Tried to cancel my account online. Couldn't do that. Spoke to a staff member on 02/10/2020 via phone and email. Email clearly stated account closed.17/11/2020 received a bill for amount due plus following month in advance. Contacted Westnet / iinet again. Very frustrating call staff refused to look at old emails from there staff .Nothing happened. Contacted westnet again on the 25/11/2020.Went through every thing again gave me another reference number and stated on an email we would contact you within one day. Surprise 27/11/2020 No Contact. Been with westnet since 2011 very very poor service.
don't use social media
don't use social mediaMid West, WA

Incompetent change!

Westnet recently switched over to using Vodafone's mobile service and sent me a new sim to replace the old one. which I installed and activated as advised.
Since then I have had nothing but trouble, calls dropping out or not connecting, texts not being sent, and what is "forwarding on conditional" all about?, when I do make a call.
As a Westnet customer for many years, I'm very disappointed with them, Vodafone and iiNet.
Looking seriously at other options.
Stan K
Stan KSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Cannot get closure or talk to anyone

Was charged for new router then charged again when nbn came in I was a loyal customer for over 12 years. The wheels fell off around March and was charged again for router after spending 5 hours on phone and through email NO satisfaction at all and now charge has gone up by over $140
Haven’t used them for over 3 months but still hounding me and wanting more money. Will never use Westnet or parent company iiNet as very poor service and no return calls .
LeonieEvans
LeonieEvansQueensland2 posts

Rose
RosePerth, WA5 posts

Terrible

I changed from Westnet to another provider late for in 2017 and recently I have received sms, phone calls and mail at home advising services will be suspended if I do not pay my account of approx $26. I have contacted Westnet and advised I have not been a customer since the end of 2017. I have been assured that the situation has been rectified and I would no longer be harassed but guess what it has started again. Hi Westnet please cease with your harassment as I do not owe you money. I paid the final account in full back in 2017 when I changed provider. Please delete me from your database.
Gail