Mark F.

Mark F.

Westpac business loan

So back on 2015 we where force you sell our business the franchisee sold it under half price westpac was. Suppose to consolidate my business loan with my house loan never happen 6 years of going back and forward now 2021 that sent me a default notice stating I had di pay my business loan in full other wise they take my house no notice nothing no one can help no notice nothing company has be deregistered since 2015 that even extend the loans on it they give you incorrect answer abs they seem not to understand what is going on

Worst customer service

Don't get back to customers and ask for unrealistic paperwork. The phone staff manner is lazy and very hard to understand the English they speak. Keep going around in circles because they don't want to do the work and hope you cancell your application

TopicCredit Card Application
christine rochetich

christine rochetichmelbourne

information

30 years
Not reliable for information
The absolute worst for wrong information
4 phone calls hours spent and all information wrong
Very unhappy with customer service.
Need to train the staff correctly.
Finally got the right information after six hours.

Moriarty2AU

Westpac no longer use emails......back to the 19th century for them.

Ana

AnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst bank ever!!!!!!!

My partner has been scammed by some people two months. We contacted the bank, sent every details of the transactions, contact numbers and even the amount of money the scammers stole. The bank said we have to provide a receipt of the transaction. We have been scammed! How do you expect us to have a receipt from these hackers seriously!!! Commonwealth or ANZ would have refunded the money by now whereas westpac, we can't expect anything from this bank!

After 10 days, they closed the 'investigation' and that's it. No refund, no protection towards their customers, to say nothing was made!

We lost the money and on top of that, we lost trust in this bank!

Marnz

MarnzPerth, WA

Absolutely pathetic

Avoid this company! been on hold for 2 hours to speak with someone.

3 years with this bank.
This bank is terrible, so glad to leave them.
Avoid this bank at all costs, branches are unfriendly and don't bother trying to call them they wont answer!
Went to Anz couldn't believe the service difference.

Home loan top up

Applied for a top up on our home loan 6 weeks ago. The top up was approved 5 weeks ago & contracts signed 4 weeks ago but to date i still dont have the money. Numerous phone calls to westpac just result in excuses and fob offs. Took 3 weeks before anyone even looked at the signed contract only to come back and say contract had been done incorrectly and would need to be redone & resigned. New signed contracts emailed in monday morning at 9.30am and as im writing this still no money.

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Westpac has limited ATM's available across the city of Perth

I required a cashless withdrawal from a Westpac ATM because of a lost card. As usual, there was no ATM's available at the local mall close to where I work (a large one Midland Gate). I managed to walk passed 2 NAB's, 1 Backwest and 1 Commonwealth, but of course 0 Westpac ATM's. This is a routine problem with Westpac I've always experienced. Lazy services. Up your game or I'm changing banks.

Bachristine

Bachristine

Terrible customer service and no action after logged complaint

Logged a complaint 16 March21 at 9:43am on Westpac website to get REFUND of all the Monthly Service Fees collected on my choice Account and they are still debiting their monthly fees!
My choice account was opened at Bondi Junction branch where a staff told me, and I made her repeat it twice, that because I am above 55 years old, No monthly fees will be collected. Either she (provided her full name, date and time in my complaint) is a liar or a totally incompetent staff!
I called to close my account, unfortunately they force us to go to branches to close account, and I really do not have time nor the desire to be confronted again with their staff incompetence!
Christine

Timothy Galea

Timothy GaleaSydney, NSW

Honestly slack

Got a letter saying they were closing my account with no prior notice or calls, they gave me no answer as to why they were closing it and when I called they said they can’t do anything, not to mention for some stupid reason they have barred me from using all westpac services such as st George and ram home lones

Steve

Steve

Westpac Mastercard Services are an absolute disgrace

Westpac said they could not send another card linked to my Mastercard to my P.O. Box for my wife but they had to send it direct to my home address for security reasons. Well guess what this crazy company sent it to some post office miles away. This particular post office is the most difficult to deal with and waiting time to be served is horrific. AND trying to call Westpac to let them know what you think of them is also another painful time wasting exercise. WESTPAC, hang your head in shame.
WESTPAC .......I do not feel like a customer. You make me sick. How about you compensate me for the waste of time.

Dude

DudeSydney, NSW

They steal my money on a regular basis.

I was paid $560 from work (2 days pay) spent $4 at servo and $128 at whoolies which should have left me $428 . But when I checked my balance as I'm always doing because westpac love stealing my money, I noticed $31 was missing which is showing as me spending it at Caltex which was last week not yesterday. So, they play around with my debits balances so they can steal my money. Come next business day, I'm changing banks.
Imagine how much westpac is stealing off rich people everyday that they are not noticing. Wow!

Shada

Shada

Just don’t do it. Go with absolutely anyone else.

Had 3 invoices from my builder for the construction of my house. All 3 PAID INCORRECTLY and the construction stopped because of no payments. Unsympathetic customer service. They don’t care.

TopicLoan Application
Jym

JymTuakau

Been with Westpac a long time and I don't know why I haven't changed banks earlier. They love to charge away and they most certainly love their profits !!!
I'll be changing banks ASAP !

Gavin

GavinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wont close nil credit card accounts

westpac advocate won't respond to my emails to close 3 nil credit card accounts. Tried to phone Westpac 2 weeks ago to close a nil account and they would nit do this. Apparently 2 other nil credit cards from 2013 were showing fraudulent transactions hence they wouldn't close the 3 nil credit card accounts. I can't get their customer advocate to respond. Closing these accounts and getting rid of Westpac should take a few minutes.

What a joke Westpac is......

Finally I relent and open a credit card, they cannot activate the card as it's already had a fraud block put on it before it is even activated?? Serious problems.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the worst by far

Peter

Peter

zero communication

attempted to apply for a credit card. After documents were submitted I received zero communication and now the application has been "archived"

So even though I was eligible for the card, I've had a hit against my credit rating for no reason.

Deborah

DeborahHunter Region, NSW

They lie as i got payment sent 9 hours ok and still has not go into bank live banking crap

Lies they say their live banking which they are not i got sent payment 9 hours ago and still waiting for it And spoken to them aboutvit and still say their live banking