Westpac Home Loans

Westpac Home Loans

Dianne K

Dianne K

Refinance nightmare- Stay Away

If I could leave no stars i would. We are already with Westpac are only refinancing to obtain 35% LVR so minimal compared to property value and have been refinancing since Mar 20. That's right we are nearly onto 12months refinancing. Absolutely disgusting.

3 months for a small loan increase / 4 settlement delays for a new investment purchase

Application Process
Mr.cool

Mr.coolPerth, WA

Bad home loan specialist and credit officer

Poor home loan specialist and very un-informative. I need to email him every time I need to get an update for my application. Lack of customer service and terrible performance.

Refinance nightmare - regret decision to go with Westpac

Victoria S.

Victoria S.Sydney, NSW

Carlingford Tony is the best!

Did our finance with tony, very experienced and helpful . Approved in 2 minutes with no drama! Highly recommended!

Book with tony, your finance 80% all fixed! Start with right person, end up with brilliant result!

Thank you Tony !

Pal

PalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won't give a damn about customers

Lost trust

I just renewed my mortgage interest rate .. they offered me 2.29% for three years ... so I just ignore other banks offer and Stayed with westpack but after paperwork record shows that they renewed for only two years for 2.29%and I asked why.. I was told that they got mixed up and apologies then they are ready to change to for three years but I need to pay $ 711 for break up fees and also they can give only 2.59%for three year, reason because old offer not available at this stage... and gave some confusing calculations.. I lost all trust... feel like cheated

Joel

Joel

What a change from my previous useless bank (ME)

Akm and Nahid

Akm and NahidSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

It was an excellent experiences with Westpac Bank, Lakemba branch. Ms Christine Solomon (Home & Investment Finance Manager) has provided us extra ordinary customer services. She guided us from the initial stage to the end. She was always upfront and proactive to settle our home loans. She has responded promptly and available when needed. Westpac should proud having such a professional personnel and valuable asset on their side.

Toni

Toni

Extremely bad service and home loana

Worst bank to deal with - phoned them at least 5 times to get a better rate from 5.41% to 2.7%. Keep either hanging up or line goes dead. HOW DO YOU RAN A BUSINESS WESTPAC.....
Do not join this bank absolutely HOPELESS.

Tao W.

Tao W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High rate after fixed term and does not discharge my case for refinancing

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Runaway

I was condesendingly emailed by Sarah Falcione. Suppose to help all she does is insult their clients. Do not bank with Westpac. Worst experience of my life. It was her staff who gave me wrong advice but treated me like an idiot.

Techsavvy

TechsavvySydney

No dramas, good customer service

I got my investment loan with Westpac last October and I did not face any issues. Everything was smooth and the customer service was great. the only downside is I don't find their website to be user friendly and it lacks many features that CBA site has.

tran

tranPerth, WA

Unhelpful.

Offshore Processing a nightmare

Farhad

FarhadMelbourne

Home loan approved in 4 days!

Extremely surprised but yes this is true that I got the loan approved in four business days. Although the valuation was done beforehand, but still considering it was right after Christmas period and everyone still on holidays, Westpac team did a great job. Credit also goes to my broker and his assistant.

Application Process

GRAHAM

1hour 4mins wasted on the phone

3Oh

3OhSunshine Coast

Usually The most important transaction in life. Insist on Individual service.

Emma Fisher

Emma FisherSydney, NSW

Worst banking experience I've had - do not go for loan with them