Verifiedwestside.net.au

88% · 12618 · 13%

Kat W.
Kat W.

Reliable professional service

Since engaging Westside Management last year we've found the service to be efficient, professional and reliable. Our key contact Lucio is prompt and friendly, and he knows his stuff. This makes any strata related query a smooth process. Highly recommend! Show reply
Cindy C.
Cindy C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Reliable and good customer service

They have always been very diligent with dealing with all issues from building, security and minor details in a professional manner and have helped me above and beyond that had nothing to do with them directly. So I am so thankful they got me the camera footage I needed as part of my evidence. Show reply
Jackie
JackieSydney, NSW7 posts

Leanne Charles, Westside Strata Management

Leanne Charles manages our strata property. She is always very friendly, prompt with communication and thorough with any information requested. Show reply
Aaron
AaronSydney, NSW3 posts

1 happy customer

I have used westside conveyancing for the sale of my house. Paula was recommended to me and I can see why. She goes above and beyond for her clients. Explains my rights and the law to me in easy to understand terms. She tolerates my lack of computer skills and makes me feel as though I am the most important person in this very large transaction.
I am so impressed with her service I have used her for the purchase of my next property where she is protecting my rights against very pushy ambitious real estate agents.
I highly recommend westside and especially Paula. I have been thoroughly impressed by their service. Show reply
Hilda Newport
Hilda Newport

Westside Management review

We are fortunate to engaged Westside and in particular to have Rebekah Birchall championing our condominium. Westside provides fast and efficient response to all issues raised, in a timely and professional manner. We are a large and varied community and with that comes all manner of problems. Rebekah is very competent when it comes to handling the varied personalities we have. Not and enviable task.
Its refreshing to have strata management that conducts itself with honesty and integrity. Show reply
Nicky
Nicky

Floyd
Floyd

Provided Amazing Service and Assurance - Cameron B

Thanks to Cameron B for ensuring that my requests were met and keeping me updated even when there were challenges Show reply
Carol
Carol

Excellent Service

Thank you for the great service and team work from Jack and Denis who was able to resolve an urgent matter quickly. Thank you. Show reply
Martin
Martin

The strata managers are both efficient and effective

Being a member of the strata committee, I am fully satisfied with the services offered by Mr Lucio Leiker and Ms Lucy Macbryde who are highly professional and friendly. They address our issues promptly and effectively. The committee is delighted to work with them. Show reply
John crow
John crow

Westside strata review

Tarna always respond to requests, Tarna always try to work through tough issues, Tarna represent good valve. Show reply
Sarah
Sarah

Promptly reply and solve problems quickly

I can’t believe my carpet replacement application can be quickly review and approve within one week. Great service from Lucio. Show reply
Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie

Very responsive Strata Management

We have had a number of strata managers over the last 13 years owning our unit. Westside have been the best strata management company we have used, and our strata manager Lucio has been great. He responds to all issues in a timely manner and has been very easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend them.
Mrs
Mrs3 posts

Noise complaints

Fixed a simple complicated issue within a week. Best strata that listens and cares Show reply
H3ad5h0t
H3ad5h0t7 posts

Doesn't answer emails or return calls

Hard to assess the service as they do not answer emails, or even acknowledge receipt of an email with a "sorry, will get back to you soon", and when a message is left, again, no response. Come on George...
Westside Management Pty Limited   DM