Worse strata

Our apartment ceiling is falling apart, keeping telling us will come fix never did, it’s been a year already, our strata rates just keep going up each year. Worse company ever.

Dear JenJen, We are sorry to hear that it is taking so long to repair your ceiling. If you could please advise which property you are referring to. You may contact the office principal Franck on 9791 9933.

Excellent service best service i ever had

Nadine was helping me so much in this difficult time. She is not only have a kind heart and she is also have a higher understanding for people’s situation like me. She extended my levi payments time into monthly instalments and all this is so helpful and relieved. Strata Management has a such a great worker like Nadine. Not only working hard but have a beautiful heart too. Outstanding Service. Thank you so much again for everything you have helped me.

Dear Rosie, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the difficult time you have been experiencing and are glad to hear that Nadine has been understanding and helpful. Wishing you all the very best in the future.Nadine was helping me so much in this difficult time of mine. I am appreciated very much without Nadine’s help I will get more stressed and pressured cause i don’t know how to pay the full debt. She is very kind and understanding. Great service

Outstanding Service.

We have been with Westside Strata Management since earlier this year & they have been amazing. We had some previous strata managers who really didn’t care much, at all. Westside show a genuine interest in the management of our strata plan.

Our individual strata manager who we have been assigned is very thorough & she is young & keen & even with the certain difficult nature of our building & it’s complexities, she has been fantastic & guided us with the help of her seniors & their director.

No job is easy & we all face challenges at work & it takes a different kind of person like the person we deal with to do it with pride. I myself highly appreciate & respect this attitude towards work because anyone can do their job as such, but to do it well requires guts, determination & an attitude to match, especially in this field.

Hats off to Westside, the individual strata manager we deal with & the director of the company for training the staff the way he has. They are a credit to the business & good staff are what run a business.

As they say one bad apple can ruin the bunch, but here we have a great example of a job done well, by excellent people.

Thank you for your commitment to us & the way you run our building.

Things get done on time, responses to emails & phone calls are timely & I’ve never felt as though we’re being ignored because of their work load or number of strata plans they look after is not a problem. We had every excuse under the sun from the previous people, who would brag about how many building they looked after & the same people were never there long enough to always talk to the same strata manager.

To wrap it up, I’m just glad we don’t have any of the previous issues we had before Westside & hopefully they’ll be looking after us for years to come.

Highly recommended & once again thank you.

Dear Timothy, thank you for taking the time to place your excellent review. I will make sure to let your manager as well as the entire know that their effort has not gone unnoticed. We are looking forward to managing your premises for many years to come, and hope to work through and resolve any outstanding issues that are still be present. Thank you again for your words of appreciation.

Great strata management

Ever since Westside manage our strata, everything is getting better, problems are getting fix properly and the common area are much cleaner

Dear Alvin, Thank you very much for taking the time to place this excellent review. We are pleased that our team has made a positive difference to your strata complex. We are looking forward to more of the same over the years to come. Have a lovely day and thank you again.

help when needed

Westside Management P/L has always been quick to respond to any need ,Nadine doesn't waste any time getting what you want,... been with them 7 years and will be with them for a long time to come.

Hello Chicken, Thank you for your kind review of our service and how Nadine has been responding. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and look forward to 7 more years of continued servicing of your complex. Have a lovely week.

Nadine is Just so on top of her job no sooner have we requested something and she make it a priority . we are so very happy with the service she offers she has a lovely disposition and is so nice to deal with Thank you Nadine

Eileen Maylin On behalf of
Highland Ave

Dear Eileen, Thank you for your kind review of Nadine. We appreciate you taking the time to post this online and look forward to continuing to provide a great service. I will make sure to let Nadine know about your review. She will be thrilled.

AMAZING SERVICE!!!

I have been working with Bernadette from Westside Strata Management for only 6-8 months and she has been extremely helpful and always on top of everything and very prompt with her work. Bernadette is honestly a superstar and I am nothing but pleased with her service.

Dear Britney, Thank you very much for your kind review of Bernadette. We look forward to continuing to look after your complex. Bernadette will be thrilled to know that she is a superstar.

Excellent Strata Manager

We have been with Westside Strata Management for the last 7 years. Petra Walker is our strata manager. Her professionalism and work ethics are none to others! She would go extra miles to resolve issues, although, at times, not within the ambit of her services. I would strongly recommend Westside, and if possible, Petra as your manager.

Dear Updash, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are always thrilled to hear that our strata managers are doing a good job. I will let Petra know of your review and I am sure it will make her day. Thank you once again for taking the time to put this review online.

Nadine is a superstar!! no words to describe her

She is always on top of things & whenever I call her regarding inquires, she always responds quickly & helps to resolve any issues I may have. And that is why she is a superstar!

Many thanks & love from my behalf and sir Joseph banks building

Regards,
Jamal Sarhan

Dear Jamal, Thank you for the raving review. Nadine tries very hard to do her best for our clients. We are glad to have her with us. I am sure that she will be delighted to hear about the review. Looking forward to continue to deliver great service to yourself and all of the owners at Sir Joseph Banks St.

Excellent service from a friendly team

I have been very pleased with the service that our strata plan has received from Petra and Lucy and the team at Westside. Issues or questions are always dealt with quickly and in a friendly way. I'm sure we're not the easiest bunch to work with at times, but this hasn't affected the service we receive from Petra. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Thank you for your kind review of Petra and Lucy. We are glad to hear that they are looking after your complex and appreciate you having taken the time to write the review. Looking forward to continuing to service your strata complex. Have a lovely day.

I am very happy with Nadine's service management since she started managing our building.

Nadine has an excellent work ethic in following up on emails and phone calls, and also ensures that the requests that are sent to her get actioned in a timely manner.
She also takes the time to listen to our needs.

Dear Angele, Thank you for your kind review, it is much appreciated. It's great to hear that she is being prompt and listening to your needs. We are looking forward to continuing with more of the same.

Nadine and her wonderful service

Doesn’t matter what the problem or what time I have emailed Nadine at Westside Strata it’s always dealt with promptly. I always get a respond within hours. Nadine at Westside always willing to assist and resolve issues. Great service and asset to the company.

Dear Monika, Thank you for your review and kind words about Nadine. She is a great ambassador for our office and we are glad to hear that she is providing wonderful service.

Low quality management, rude staff, filthy properties and unfair

I wish I could give zero star for this. I have dealt with this strata management, they have rude staff, they have double standard dealing with residents,they are treating residents unequally, they are unfair,they are not taking care of the properties, they are recruiting low and cheap quality contractors to look after the properties, they are useless and cheap, their properties are filthy, they are implementing rules and regulations only on nice and peaceful residents and they will avoid and respect (problem makers/dangerous) residents. So if the resident is dangerous and powerful, he will get respect from this strata and they won't mind if he breaks the rules and vise versa if the resident is a civilized one. This strata management is not recommended at all . Don't look at good reviews as they are fake and not genuine.

Dear Mhaloush, Westside Strata treats clients fairly and equally. We take care of our managed properties within the limitations of the budgets approved by all owners at your Annual General Meeting. Contractors are approved and often times sourced by your strata committee. If you have been sent a notice to comply or warning letter, it is because you have breached your building by-laws. The powerful people being your strata committee are not dangerous, they are simply wanting those breaches to stop. None of our reviews are fake, they are all 100% genuine. You may call the office principal Franck Vigouroux to discuss your concerns with him.Thanks for your reply I hope you can explain to me why some residents are not receiving any notices despite that they have breached building by-laws and despite that some other residents have submitted a written complaints against them?!. All I want is very simple and easy which is to be fair and treat all residents equally. By the way, your strata committee are themselves breaching building by-laws and they are not receiving any notices because simply they are from the strata committee. Unfortunately, rules and regulations are implemented on some residents. RegardsDear Mhaloush, you had a few months ago posted written a negative review about Westside. We had asked you to contact the office principal to identify which building you are in so that we can resolve the issues raised . Unfortunately you did not do so. You have again posted a negative review but will not contact us to let us know who you are or what building you are living in. If you want the problem resolved and your questions answered, please contact the office principal Franck Vigouroux to give him specific details.

Couldn't be happier with the service!

We are in the process of finding a unit that allows us to keep our small dog. Upon contacting Westside Management, we received a quick response from Bernadette, more than happy to provide us with all the information we needed and the process around the pet application. Within 24 hours, she had been in contact with the Owners Corporation, contacting all of their committee members directly and achieved a successful outcome for us! Unfortunately we were outbid and missed out on the unit but Bernadette's professional yet friendly customer service approach and prompt email responses, made the process so much easier and we can only hope our next unit enquiry just happens to be under her Strata management too!!

Westside Strata

After suffering an extended period of substandard service from a previous Strata Management company, Mr Ray Gabriel from WestSide Strata was appointed as our Stata Manager approx. 18 months ago. The difference in service and approach was immediately apparent, with queries regarding any matter answered honestly and directly, (rather than being deflected with glib responses) and repairs actioned in a common sense & cost-efficient manner.

Significantly, our experience upon appointing Westside was that the outcomes changed from what suited the Strata Manager to what was in the best interest of the owners.

Ray has an innate ability to relate to all types of people from varied socioeconomic & cultural backgrounds, be they tenants, owners, tradespersons etc. This, combined with his business skills, has produced a turnaround in the our complex, going from zero money in the bank and a building in desperate need to repairs to a more healthy balance with repairs progressively being performed.

I have no hesitation in recommending Westside Strata in general and Ray Gabriel in particular.

Excellent Strata Management

Westside Strata provide an excellent Strata service!
The whole team is amazing!
Franck Vigouroux took on our Strata Plan while we were still contracted to a previous company (who were terrible) and looked after us until our contract term with them had expired (approximately 3 months). He is a man of integrity and does not "bleach us" monetarily for faxes, emails, phone calls & for sending work requests to contractors (as the previous company did). Petra Walker & Nadine Vigouroux are superb Strata managers, they both follow things up promptly and resolve matters professionally. They work tirelessly to please owners within the restraints of Strata laws and they carry out necessary building works as economically as possible to save money for all lot owners. Petra & Nadine's communication, knowledge and work ethics are exceptional and it is a pleasure to work with them. If you are considering changing your Strata company then look no further. As Chairman of the Strata Committee, I couldn't recommend Westside Strata highly enough!

Thank you so much for your excellent review Sonnia. We truly appreciate your kind words and for having taken the time out of your busy day to write this. Petra and Nadine will be thrilled. Thank you as well for all of your hard work on the committee.

Second to none!

When dealing with Westside Strata I have always received a service that is second to none. The professionalism and integrity that I receive from Petra and Nadine is something that has now set my personal and professional standards so high as they always go that extra mile to ensure that my needs are always met. I would recommend this company and these people to anyone out there looking for a strata company that cares and that will always go the extra mile to secure your investment and to provide an optimum level of service.

Professional strata managers

Hi Franck,

Hope you find this email well! I would like to many thanks for your professional team Mariah and Lucy who provided a extreme professional service to us. Fast professional response and action on any issue and request. It is only less than six months from the date of agreement executed, and I can feel the confidence and love from Westside. If I need to provide Westside a score from 1 to 10, it is 9.5 of 10.

I am very proud to have Westside managing our building.

Keep up the good work!

Hopless!!

Very unhappy with the service, keep giving the chance to improve and let down again and again. Can't get through on calls and emails unanswered. Try elsewhere for service.

Dear Tinny, It is upsetting to hear that your calls and emails were not responded to. It is not the kind of service that Westside wants to provide. Please contact the office principal Franck Vigouroux to discuss and resolve the issue.

Fair service

Westside has provided good service when taking over from the management form the previous strata manager. We're looking forward for the good service to continue.