What If We Finance

What If We Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1) and Split (8)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term30 years
  • Online Tools

Highly effective broker

I can't recommend Spiro and Agnes highly enough - they were a massive help to me getting a home loan for our first home. I found Spiro to be a highly effective broker; honest, knowledgeable, responsive, and gave me complete confidence we would achieve the best outcome. Thanks again Spiro and Agnes!

Lena

LenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broker you can trust

Very satisfied with spiro and Agnes customer service . Highly recommend Spiro as a broker, as a first time home owner i found him very honest and was upfront throughout the process. Thanks Spiro and Agnes for making this process a success.

Jason Jun

Jason JunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and supportive

Spiro and Agnes were very helpful and supportive, and always super fast to respond all my questions. Spiro explained to me the details of the best options I could choose, and helped me make a fully informed decision. I think our first home buying process would not have been this smooth and easy without their help. Thank you for the amazing service Spiro and Agnes!

Simply The Best!

Simply the best in the business! Professional, available, efficient, honest and trustworthy. I refer Spiro to anyone who needs help with finance and they are always satisfied. The best in the business.

Very happy and recommend to all

Spiro and Agnes were very helpful, fast to respond and professional. We wanted to buy our first home and had no idea about the process. Spiro answered all our questions, reviewed our case properly and suggested suitable mortgage options. We initially chose 1 and when the final terms was not good enough, Spiro suggested us a better one. We are very happy with the service and recommend this team. Thanks.

Amy S

Amy S

Knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service

This is the second time we’ve used Spiro’s services and both times we were impressed with his knowledge, candour and efficiency. He was patient with us in exploring a range of options and provided expert guidance that ultimately saved us money and set us up in a fantastic position in regards to our 3 properties. Being independent, he is able to get you the best mortgage for your needs by looking across a range of banks and he clearly has good relationships with many finance providers as he is able to quickly get answers and documents from them. We fully trust Spiro and the guidance he provides and I would recommend him to anybody wanting an honest, reliable and efficient mortgage broker.

eime o.

eime o.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to deal with and fast

The team at What If We Finance recently helped me refinance.My web enquiry was answered quickly and finance options were presented within the day. Spiro's communication and availability was great and everything went as smoothly and I was kept informed throughout the whole lending process. Overall the process was very quick and they were easy to deal with and always available.

Summer B.

Summer B.

Spiro recently helped me to get a mortgage for my first property. He was very easy to get a hold of by phone, email and video call, and was reassuring and informative through the process. He was also able to get the finance through on time with a very tight contract period.

Alex B.

Alex B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and simple

Thank you for a super fast and simple process. After contacting a number of banks I was concerned finance would be too hard. Spiro from our first phone call was able to reassure me and guide me all through the process. He was always there to answer any question and nothing was too hard. If you want an awesome mortgage broker look no further.

Adam M

Adam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service & care with help for securing my first home

Cannot recommend Spiro & his team enough for the work that they did securing my first home.

Spiro and the team were attentive & very approachable with any question I had & were always working in my best interests.

They were always available via phone & email that a time that suited me & would accommodate any request for information that I required

If you need any advise or information about lending or seeking your first home I cannot recommend What if we Finance enough.

Jason B.

Jason B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responsive and great attention to detail

Thank you for helping me refinance my home loan. Your attention to detail , responsiveness and ability to guide me through the entire process was greatly appreciated. Spiro is highly recommended!

Trevor H.

Trevor H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and Responsive

Spiro and Agnes went over and beyond to ensure I obtained a great deal when refinancing my home loan. They were also available, communication was first rate and they made the finance process really easy. Most of all they did all the work for us. Highly recommended.

Ash D

Ash D

A great broker who will save you time and money

Once upon a time you could trust your bank to give you a deal based on the loyalty you had shown them. Those days are long gone. If you want to ensure that you are getting a good deal, you could go through the myriad options yourself or you could go to WhatIfWe and let them sort out the deals. I am now about two years into the second home loan that I have arranged through Spiro. He is the consummate professional keeping you from having to deal with the many annoyances that go with getting a home loan arranged. I highly recommend WhatIfWe.

ElaineB

ElaineBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Topnotch Service

This is our second time to use Spiro's service. Once again he has delivered an excellent result and a great interest rate for us albeit being self-employed. We used a different broker previously but was not happy with the end result, this time no more trying out different brokers. Will stick with Spiro from now on. He is a very knowledgeable broker and I am confident to use his service again in the future. I had no qualms in recommending him to a friend who is looking into getting a home loan.

Kale

KaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plenty of options if your self employed

As a self employed borrower I was having challenges with the banks to get finance. Spiro was able to quickly understand my sitiuation amnd guide me to the right lender. There are options out there but without my mortgage broker What If We Finance I would never have uncovered these options.

Kavs

KavsMelbourne

Super fast and gets things done

I dealt with a number of mortgage brokers but Spiro and the team were by far the most professional. I used them to refinance and found the service super fast and very proactive. Nothing was too fast and they were able to adapt quickly to my needs and offer proactive active and guidance. If you are after a mortgage broker who gets things done look no further.

PappsK

PappsKMelbourne

Super fast mortgage broker

What If We Finance is a fantastic mortgage broker offering first class service and attention to detail. They are always available, super responsive and also found a great deal. Look no further if you want a mortgage broker who gets things done.

Marion

MarionMelbourne

Very happy customer

A huge thank you to Spiro and the team. Nothing was too hard and the service was professional and first class. They did make the process simple and I am delighted with What If We Finance as my choice for a mortgage broker.

S.Y.

S.Y.Melbourne

Great experience.

The opportunity for us to get in touch with Spiro was completely random. We were never planned for a broker but there was an unexpected trouble for our financing. It was at late evening and we were start looking for anyone that is close-by and What if we finance showed up. We think we'd have a try and it turn out to be great. Spiro is very efficient and get things done in a week. In the beginning, there were doubts in our head since we never went through a broker for finance before. But now I'd recon What if we finance, it is simply great.

Darren

DarrenWyndham Vale

Very Helpful and Always Available to Answer Questions

I hadn't been through the house purchase process before, but Spiro made it really easy and knew most of my questions before I even asked them.
Although he'd organised pre-approval with one lender, he was continually making sure that it still remained teh best deal for my situation whilst I searching for a place to buy.
Once I'd signed a contract, he really got busy with orgainsing everything for my purchase, and with the regular phone calls an updates from him I pretty much knew there wouldn't be any issues.
Definitely found his work and services to be fantastic and highly recommended.