Wheldon & Associates

Wheldon & Associates

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good work Wheldons

I recently had the conveyancing for the sale of my home done by Wheldon and Associates and I would
recommend them for efficiency and care Jayde Johnson looked after me and nothing was a trouble for her
Cheers Annette Courtney

Efficient, Knowledgable, Helpful

I found my experience with Wheldon's a very good one. They kept us up to date, on time and it was a smooth transaction. Will use again. Thank you to all involved.

Most Excellent

Sheldon and Associates were most excellent. Jayden was very professional, totally organised and nothing was an issue. Everything was done seamlessly with a minimum of fuss. Thanks for the effort and help

Lloyd S.

Lloyd S.South East Queensland, QLD

Conveyancing made easy

We have engaged Wheldon & Associates a number of times and they have provided excellent service at a very reasonable cost. I would have no hesitation in recommending Wheldons for any conveyance to any future clients. We have also engaged their services on our Wills and Power of Attorney.

Gerry M.

Gerry M.South East Queensland, QLD

Why go anywhere else?

Cam Butler

Cam ButlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service ever

I found these guys to be very professional in our selling of our home, Jayde was extremely helpful, as were all the staff, thank you very much for all your help

Estate of Deceased

The staff were very efficient and helpful and the estate was finalised very quickly. We have used Wheldons before and would use them again if we needed any legal assistance.

Miri

MiriSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Excellent Service, very professional, quick at responding, Jayde was amazing very helpful through the whole process of purchasing our property! I would highly recommend.
We were recommended to Wheldons from our family who have used them for many years so we knew we were in safe hands :)

Nigel H

Nigel HCanberra 2600, ACT

Outstanding Service!

My wife and I have engaged Wheldon & Associates on two occasions to settle property transactions. We have been delighted with the efficient manner in which Wheldons handled all aspects of the work. Jayde and the team were very prompt, friendly and communicative throughout the whole process - a pleasure to deal with on both occasions. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Wheldon & Associates for your legal requirements.

Simply the best !

Jayde could not have been more helpful every step of the way. She was in constant communication with us at all times and nothing was too much trouble for her. Extremely polite, professional and highly organised. After having used Wheldons for my conveyancing requirements 18 years ago their service did not disappoint this time around either . Highly recommended and difficult to imagine someone could do a better job .

Deceased estate

Would recommend Wheldon & Associates. They explained everything to me in terms I understood. Having no idea on where to go or what to do in this circumstance they helped me tremendously. Kelli was a great help to me. She was professional, polite and sympathetic when talking with me. Would use again if I needed legal assistance

brenda

brendacorinda

ALWAYS handled our affairs well

I have used Wheldon & Ass since 1972. I understand things take time and can be difficult. Always been happy, even if I lost. I knew the best was done on my behalf. I worked at another firm and liasons always went well. What you get is the truth, sometimes we don’t like the truth. But you must ask questions and do your research.
Brenda Conohan

Thankyou for your professional and kind service

Patient, professional, concise and kind. Thank you. I will continue to use Wheldon and Assoc Sunnybank. Always provide great service.

As Conveyors - very good

Very happy with the service we received. Jayde was very easy to deal with, personable & knowledgeable, even if very slow in returning phone calls.

Judy Mac

Judy MacBrisbane

Legal Mediocrity Tempered with Apathy

My interactions were regarding a straightforward Will and Deceased Estate legal process. Communication was sorely lacking, the original quoted fee had tripled upon invoicing sans legal convolutions, and the informed time frame for completion was noticeably underestimated. In times where professional solicitude is required, none was forthcoming. I implore others considering any form of legal work to seek assistance elsewhere.

Friendly and efficient

Staff were very helpful and handled our coveyancing matter efficiently. Always returned our calls. Would not hesitate to use them again.

DISGUSTED!!!

Terrible

how good if I read these comments before .baddest service ever received.no communication ,over priced even if you quoted.don't expect much form them. Will not use again and don't recommend

sue

sueBrisbane

Will probate

My father's will was very straight forward , and we put it in the hands of these people with a quote as to how much it cost , so far it is almost doubled in price we still haven't received the last of the money which we know is in their account and has been for at least 2 weeks now probably longer actually . There have been mistakes made by them which we have paid for .I am feeling quite powerless right now as they have our money and if we query it at all they just keep adding on costs for contacting them .Very disappointed and certainly wouldn't use them again.

Maree S

Maree SBrisbane

Terrible.

Shocking service, extremely slow and unorganised. Wheldons is a firm that I will not be recommending as they really let me down at settlement.