White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

MPN: 319871000042

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Katia

KatiaSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

White Glo Whitening Toothpaste is great for a deep clean and surface stain removal. You really do feel like your mouth is getting a whole clean and it really is an invigorating clean.

This toothpaste is good for tartar build up too, it leaves your teeth feeling really smooth and clean. Overall the toothpaste is terrific.

This toothpaste is great if you are a regular coffee or tea drinker, it helps with the yellowish stains that result from drinking these. This toothpaste is great value, tastes nice and pleasant and leaves you with a clean and smooth mouth.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $3.49.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Rob K.

Rob K.Sydney, NSW

Incredible.

I found my teeth getting gradually whiter and I have been using it for about 3 months now. I highly recommend this product. The tooth brush that it comes with is perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.

Taste
Whitening Improvement Yes
sweetwife88

sweetwife88Sydney, NSW

simple to whiten

just gradually whiter teeth. i replaced normal toothpaste with this set. saw on special at woolworths. the free brush is very comfortable. next time i need toothpaste will buy White Glo.

Purchased in July 2019 for $4.00.

Sensitivity Improvement Yes
ellyvate

ellyvateSydney, NSW

great whitening toothpaste

The experience I had was great white teeth. I totally recommend, the taste and texture of the cream are nice and refreshing. I have been using daily for the last 2 months and you can see a massive difference on my teeth.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Sensitivity and ulcers!

After using the toothpaste for 2 days, I started having sensitivity to any hot or cold beverages. Two days later tree ulcers appeared on my front gums and the rest of my gums and tongue, making eating very painful? Would not recommend due to this. A week and a half later I still have my ulcers but the sensitivity has subsided.

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

Mrs S

Mrs SSydney, NSW

Ruined my teeth

I have used White Glow daily for the last 4-6 weeks and my teeth have become incredibly sensitive to hot/cold drinks and have made my teeth feel brittle and fragile.

Awful.

Absolutely love the tooth brush it comes with due to the soft bristles however after using the toothpaste for only four days, my teeth have become extremely sensitive and anything too hot or too cold really hurts my teeth. Considering the tooth paste is meant to help sensitive teeth I am extremely disappointed.

Dinzel

Dinzel

Inexpensive and worksI

I am nearly 62 years old and my teeth are not as good as they used to be.iI want to protect them and I found this product excellent.It even came with a good toothbrush and the tube was large and contained fluoride. It is just as good if not better than the well-known brands and I have not had any adverse side effects.I believe it is gradually whitening my teeth and they feel and look very clean.

maggi

maggilondon

Beware

Initially I liked White Glo toothpaste and have used various varieties of it for sometime however it definitely has caused my teeth to crumble (they have previously been very strong) - a filling has fallen out and it has also affected a crown which has disintegrated - I would not buy this product again and would urge great caution in using it and under no circumstances allow children to use it.

Mary Ellul

Mary EllulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I’m in pain

I’ve been using this product for about 2-3weeks, n I just stopped as I felt my teeth were getting super sensitive and I can’t eat. PLus I also notice my teeth crumbing. I’m in so much pain. My dentist bill is going to be bad....

OK

I bought this as it was reduced and have been using it for the past few weeks to try and whiten my teeth but instead it has made no difference at all and my teeth have seemed to be even less white than when i started, it doesn't feel like it cleans them very well so i don't recommend.

Regbaron

RegbaronDandenong North

Good value and not tested on animals

Found this to be pretty good for the price and does a good job at whiteing, Including a toothbrush encourages you to replace your brush regularly a great Idea.
Also whats Important for me is they dont test on animals .

Sore gums

After using this product for 3 days my gums began swelling and became sore then my glands in my neck also swelled and are sore. It is now 6 days and I am still not good. Have really been affected by this toothpaste. I stopped using after 3 days when my gums were hurting.

Punch

Punch

Doesn't flow easily out of the tube!

The toothpaste doesn't flow readily out of the tube. It's quite thick I have to admit and if you happen to leave a little of the paste on the nozzle it clogs up the outlet stopping the paste exiting the tube. When cleaning the nozzle the paste forms a lump that doesn't dissolve and therefore cannot flush down the hand basin!

Perfect

I used this toothpaste and I noticed a difference straight away , it makes your mouth feel so fresh , it’s amazing and I feel like I can smile now. So happy !

Uncertain

I brought this just over a week ago, I haven't really seen any effects from it in regards to the whitening process... however, I suffer from recurrent mouth ulcers anyway and didn't connect it with anything, but after two days of using this toothpaste I have had three appear on my lower and upper gums. If you are a sufferer of ulcers do not buy this product.

Best toothpaste ever

I’ve used this for a week now and noticed my teeth were whitening after 2 days. Will continue to use and will not be using any other toothpaste. Recommend it.

Elmobanditz

ElmobanditzPerth

It was a good toothpaste, not showing much difference

I bought this product with the impression it is going to be "professional choice" for teeth whitening, however after trying it for 4 consecutive weeks, I feel no difference in the colour of my teeth. The product is good, just like any other Colgate toothpaste, however in my opinion this is not superior than other toothpaste.

Ash

AshVictoria

Doesn't give a clean feel to your mouth

I bought this as I had never tried it and saw it pretty cheap plus came with free toothbrush, I used this tooth paste for a couple of weeks and it doesn't make much difference to your teeth colour. plus I found it didn't clean my teeth properly my teeth felt unclean. Wasn't happy switched back to my previous toothpaste and immediately could feel difference in cleanliness of my teeth. Will never buy again!

Perfect

This toothpaste I brought in a set for £1.97 in Superdrug came with tooth picks and a tooth brush aswell ! It's amazing whitened your teeth aswell ! Would recommend