White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

White Glo Professional Choice Whitening

MPN: 319871000042

Pros

• Effective at whitening teeth

• Includes toothbrush and dental picks

• Doesn’t test on animals

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (3) · No (7)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (6) · No (5)
  • Taste
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

It's strong

First time I used it I could tell like the other reviews that it's very strong and will cause blistering so to get over that I put less than half that I'd normally put and also put a regular toothpaste for the rest.

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths for $2.65.

Shanae

Shanae

Ulcers on my tongue

After using it for a day I had very sore ulcers on my tongue, it hurt to eat and drink
I didn’t have this with the white glo charcoal toothpaste

Purchased in December 2020 for $8.00.

Taste

This product should be banned!

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how White Glo Professional Choice Whitening compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Jasmine

JasmineSydney, NSW

Mouth full of ulcers!!!

After 3 days of using the white glow toothpaste I would wake up with layers peeling off my bottom lip. I told my sister I felt like my bottom lip was being eaten away! When I narrowed down to the new toothpaste I just started using.. I stopped using it after Day 3. The morning after I woke up with my bottom lip all swollen and tender... thought I had a reaction to the toothpaste. I applied ice and that was it. THEN the morning after that I woke up with my mouth in sooo much pain. I looked in the mirror I counted 8 MOUTH ULCERS and my bottom lip is completely swollen and covered of puss filled sores. Do not buy :( I’m in a heap of pain and can’t talk or eat.

Purchased in July 2020.

White Glow - Do Not Use this Product

Like others once I started to use this product I start3d getting mouth ulcers. I gave it the benefit of the doubt, stopped using it, but again when I started using it the ulcers returned. Really not great the major supermarket chains stock this product. Bin it!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Boo

BooSydney, NSW

The product has changed, I find it not as effective as it once was.

No, apart from the fact that it doesn't work as well as it once did, I had no side effects from this product at anytime that I used this paste

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.90.

Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Whitening ImprovementNo

Do not buy

I bought this product as I heard charcoal toothpaste is effective and it was fairly cheap, but after two days of using it my mouth is full of ulcers, my mouth is in huge pain and my lips are dry and chapped. Do not buy this product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $3.39.

Katia

KatiaSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

White Glo Whitening Toothpaste is great for a deep clean and surface stain removal. You really do feel like your mouth is getting a whole clean and it really is an invigorating clean.

This toothpaste is good for tartar build up too, it leaves your teeth feeling really smooth and clean. Overall the toothpaste is terrific.

This toothpaste is great if you are a regular coffee or tea drinker, it helps with the yellowish stains that result from drinking these. This toothpaste is great value, tastes nice and pleasant and leaves you with a clean and smooth mouth.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $3.49.

Rob K.

Rob K.Sydney, NSW

Incredible.

I found my teeth getting gradually whiter and I have been using it for about 3 months now. I highly recommend this product. The tooth brush that it comes with is perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.

sweetwife88

sweetwife88Sydney, NSW

simple to whiten

just gradually whiter teeth. i replaced normal toothpaste with this set. saw on special at woolworths. the free brush is very comfortable. next time i need toothpaste will buy White Glo.

Purchased in July 2019 for $4.00.

Sensitivity ImprovementYes
ellyvate

ellyvateSydney, NSW

great whitening toothpaste

The experience I had was great white teeth. I totally recommend, the taste and texture of the cream are nice and refreshing. I have been using daily for the last 2 months and you can see a massive difference on my teeth.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Sensitivity and ulcers!

After using the toothpaste for 2 days, I started having sensitivity to any hot or cold beverages. Two days later tree ulcers appeared on my front gums and the rest of my gums and tongue, making eating very painful? Would not recommend due to this. A week and a half later I still have my ulcers but the sensitivity has subsided.

Purchased in February 2019.

Mrs S

Mrs SSydney, NSW

Ruined my teeth

I have used White Glow daily for the last 4-6 weeks and my teeth have become incredibly sensitive to hot/cold drinks and have made my teeth feel brittle and fragile.

Awful.

Absolutely love the tooth brush it comes with due to the soft bristles however after using the toothpaste for only four days, my teeth have become extremely sensitive and anything too hot or too cold really hurts my teeth. Considering the tooth paste is meant to help sensitive teeth I am extremely disappointed.

Dinzel

Dinzel

Inexpensive and worksI

I am nearly 62 years old and my teeth are not as good as they used to be.iI want to protect them and I found this product excellent.It even came with a good toothbrush and the tube was large and contained fluoride. It is just as good if not better than the well-known brands and I have not had any adverse side effects.I believe it is gradually whitening my teeth and they feel and look very clean.

maggi

maggilondon

Beware

Initially I liked White Glo toothpaste and have used various varieties of it for sometime however it definitely has caused my teeth to crumble (they have previously been very strong) - a filling has fallen out and it has also affected a crown which has disintegrated - I would not buy this product again and would urge great caution in using it and under no circumstances allow children to use it.

Mary Ellul

Mary EllulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I’m in pain

I’ve been using this product for about 2-3weeks, n I just stopped as I felt my teeth were getting super sensitive and I can’t eat. PLus I also notice my teeth crumbing. I’m in so much pain. My dentist bill is going to be bad....

OK

I bought this as it was reduced and have been using it for the past few weeks to try and whiten my teeth but instead it has made no difference at all and my teeth have seemed to be even less white than when i started, it doesn't feel like it cleans them very well so i don't recommend.

Regbaron

RegbaronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value and not tested on animals

Found this to be pretty good for the price and does a good job at whiteing, Including a toothbrush encourages you to replace your brush regularly a great Idea.
Also whats Important for me is they dont test on animals .

Sore gums

After using this product for 3 days my gums began swelling and became sore then my glands in my neck also swelled and are sore. It is now 6 days and I am still not good. Have really been affected by this toothpaste. I stopped using after 3 days when my gums were hurting.