Listing monitored by Whiter Smile

Ramskill J.
Ramskill J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress mouth guard

I am really pleased with the quality of this product, I have been using it for several years the one purchased recently was a replacement. Excellent product, it is the only guard that is comfortable enough to allow me to fall asleep.

Excellent mouth guard, has helped me enormously!!

I found it easy to purchase the product and it arrived in a timely manner in a very nice box!

Liane
Liane

Actually works!

Phillips gel works really well, results as as stated on packaging. My dentist recommended, he uses the same. Irritation is low and application is easy. Recommend.

kim
kimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and quick to arrive

Love this product that I have been buying for a couple of years now. Cant believe how quick it arrived.

Monique Smith
Monique SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great taste

Good products great product nice taste quick delivery white teeth good long lasting whitening gels. Easy to use no need for a dentist visit

Stressgard Original

These guards are just the best and easiest items to use. They fit straight out of the container after a rinse of course and require no molding or shaping. All my night time teeth grinding and clenching of my jaw has disappeared and I am really happy with the results - so are the rest of the family.

• Date PurchasedMay 2022

This will certainly be a regular purchase for me!

After wasting a lot of money on products that just didn't deliver on their product promises, I finally found something that does! After using Thera Breath oral rinse for only two weeks I have noticed a big difference in the way my teeth and gums look and feel. I will be ordering this product regularly. The website was super easy to navigate and delivery was exceptionally quick! I highly recommend this product.

Needs a new customer service rep

CeeJ
CeeJSydney, NSW

Just what I needed

I previously bought Zoom from my private health fund and the product worked well.
I was able to find the product online which is much more convenient.
I can't wait to see the difference it makes to the whitening of my teeth again.

PennyWhiter SmileSend a private message

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Lynda
LyndaSydney, NSW

Brilliant product

Have tried so many "whitening" toothpastes but this is THE only one that actually works! I have purchased a vat of this wonderful paste

Jane C
Jane CMelbourne

Great product and great service

I’ve been using Philips Zoom 6% for a while, as suggested by my dentist, and find it works very well. I have fairly thin enamel on my teeth and was a little nervous of bleaches in the past, but this product has been fabulous. Most recently I ordered the pack of 3 Individually Sealed tubes from Whiter Smile and was really pleased by the prompt delivery when most things seemed to be delayed by COVID. I’m especially pleased with buying Philips Zoom this way because it minimises packaging, with no hard plastic case at all, but still arrived safely and securely. Thank you!

Pavel
PavelPerth, WA

great service! great range of amazing products

great service received every time was looking for advice. great range of product that deliver amazing results. Have been shopping here for years despite the fact that have moved around the world a few times but never found the same level of service

• Date PurchasedOctober 2020

White Teeth
White TeethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will order again

This is my second order. I already saw a difference with my first order. Easy to use and effective delivery.

Susan
SusanVictoria

Amazing Teeth Whitener for excellent home bleaching

The store is easy to get around, and personal customer service is always prompt and accessible via email. I've been using both the Hydrogen Peroxide and the Carbamide Peroxide for 5 years now. The delivery is super fast and reliable. I use the product in my own bleaching trays and both give the most amazing white. The Hydrogen Peroxide gives more of a translucent blue/white colour, and is mixed as you squeeze the syringe. Whereas the Carbamide peroxide is pre-mixed, a little gritty, and much thicker. It is a more natural bright, clean white. Both fantastic products. I used to order from the US but it is much cheaper and faster with Whiter Smile. Awesome products - thanks !

Arrived on time and product worked perfectly

I wouldn’t buy my teeth whitening strips anywhere else. I always receive endless compliments on how clean and white my teeth look, it’s such a confidence booster! Thank you Whiter Smile!