Whiter Smile

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great place! :)

I was looking for a sleep mouth guard, and these guys had the biggest range and lowest prices I could find online. Free (and fast) shipping, I’ll definitely use them again next time I need anything teeth related! Good value for money :)

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Genuine product from a local Australian supplier.

Genuine product from a local Australian supplier. Prices are better than from Flea-bay) after including exchange rates, shipping costs + new GST charges) and much faster delivery from a local seller.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Amazing results and exceptional customer service What more can you ask for!

Finally a product that work even better than advertised! I couldn’t be happier especially from the customer service I received! This is now my go to essential! And I’ll be recommending all my family and friends to use this company and all their products.
Thanks David!

Works better than everything else

I've been buying the Whiter Smile branded 18% gel for about 6 years and have always been very happy with both the product and service. Delivery is always within a couple of days and product works great. What I like is their gel is made in America and even says so on the syringe. I've looked into these types of products a lot before and nearly everything is now made in China which I wouldn't personally trust. I pay $30 per refill for their large syringe which will last me about 7 days of treatments.

Not for me

Would not recommend to those who tend to get excessive saliva build up. The whole whitening process is very uncomfortable and I personally cannot last the full hour with 3 different objects in my mouth. That being said, I was impressed with the customer service and the whitening pen provided. Overall though, this was not worth the money spent.

Such a good product

Such an amazing product and really does work. Highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for fantastic results. Love it.

Great customer service

I’m really impressed with the level of customer service, any issues I have or questions they always get back to me and are really helpful. Haven’t seen too much of a difference with my teeth being whiter but will be trying a stronger gel next week. Hopefully works

Results after first use

Have only used this product twice and already have noticed a massive difference. Highly recommend this product especially if you’re looking for fast results.

Excellent customer service and an excellent product!

The customer service team at Whiter Smile are fantastic. They care about their customers and go over and above to make sure they are satisfied. The product is also excellent. I had a little bit of sensitivity with the 18% but I alternated between that and the 10% which seemed to solve it. Very easy to use, just have to be patient with the time.

One of the best I've tried!

Tried a couple of different products previously but they did not work very well. Decided to give it another go and bought the Premium Kit as recommended on here. Kit came within 2 days and better than expected results after one week.

Good product but horrible customer service!

I bought.l a teeth whitening kit but it came without a light. I messaged them on Facebook and I emailed them and got no response. I then had to repurchase the light which isnt cheap when you're a student. The product is great but I'd suggest buying from a company that actually responds.

Hi Sarah, I'm really sorry to hear your feedback. I acknowledge that we did receive your email asking for a full refund because your teeth whitening kit ordered did not include one of the LED lights. I then saw that 5 minutes after your email, another order was placed for our LED light ($13.50 delivered), so I guessed that you had noticed that the kit you had ordered originally was never supposed to come with one which is why it was never listed in the products description or images. I made a note of this and even upgraded your LED light ordered to our stronger and more expensive version (usually $25 delivered) which actually came at under cost price. Again I am very sorry for any confusion and thought I was doing a kind thing by upgrading your order :(. Kind Regards, Whiter Smile.

This is the best

The best!! I absolutely loved it. it whitened my teeth without causing any sensitivity. A must buy!! Don't waste your time with toothpastes

Very happy.

Having had sensitive teeth in the past I was a little cautious when buying one of these kits. However, I have been using it for several weeks now and I have not had any issues with pain or sensitivity. Not to mention the fantastic results I have achieved! Within a few weeks my teeth are significantly whiter, compared to supermarket bought toothpastes which never really did anything.

Amazing service.

I originally ordered the luxe white strips and they did not arrive. I emailed the team yesterday morning regarding this and they had a new box sent. Received today! Thank you! Speedy & outstanding service!

Amazing product

I've brought whitening kits before but never really noticed much of a difference/result when using it, then I got my self a Whiter Smile kit and started noticing a change just after the first couple uses. Definitely recommend, and won't be buying any competitive brands kits.

Best in Australia

I felt a little obliged to write this review to both warn and educate other Aussies wanting to whiten their teeth. I've tried a lot of teeth whitening products and spent hundreds buying off eBay and some other Australian websites. To say I have been underwhelmed by the results would be an understatement. What I found out is a lot of these websites are selling cheap generic Chinese gels which are rubbish but then just put their brands logo on the product to pretend it is something of high quality. On one very popular website which is all over Facebook I spent $59.95 for their 3 tube refill pack and then found the exact same product on eBay for about $10 delivered. I was about to give up on trying to do this myself and get my teeth whitened through my dentist but then found the Whitersmile website. I emailed them first about the products I have already tired and if they had any suggestions. Their detailed and honest response was extremely welcomed and informative (thank you James!). I ended up buying a product through them which was made in America and the packaging also said Made In USA which I was happy about. Even better though, their gel worked so much better than anything I have used before and even more surprising was it was cheaper! I have now come to realise just how dodgy many of the retailers of these types of products are in Australia and thank you to Whitersmile for not being one of them. Very happy with their communication, products and would highly recommend their services.

Happy Customer

Been buying from Whiter Smile a couple of years and service and postage has always great. TempTooth is a great product and very happy to see it available in Australia.

TheraBreath Works

Very happy with the range of products Whiter Smile sells. I used TheraBreath for years when I was living in America and it's great to see the full range available here. It is more expensive than other products in the supermarket but clearly T/Breath have much better and stronger ingredients. Big difference is the brand doesn't include any dehydrating alcohol unlike many other brands which is actually contradicting to the reason for using a mouthwash!

Cheaper than the dentist

Purchased the Zoom Whitening Gel which was exactly the same product that I used to buy from my dentist. Only took 2 days to arrive and cost half the price. Recommended.

Really good for teeth

I used this and as per my experience it's good.
We save money such as Dr consulting charge medicine or paste etc.
So cheaper as well