Whiter Smile

Arrived on time and product worked perfectly

I wouldn’t buy my teeth whitening strips anywhere else. I always receive endless compliments on how clean and white my teeth look, it’s such a confidence booster! Thank you Whiter Smile!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

Maria

MariaMurray Region, NSW

Great product

Delivered within days, excellent results does exactly what it says on the advertisement. I get so many compliments after I’ve used it. I really enjoyed this, and so happy with my results

Date PurchasedJune 2020

Rodd Kilponen

Rodd KilponenSydney, NSW

Crest Whitening Strips

Awesome website, price, and delivery. I was always ordering this product from the states for a much higher price and delivery took weeks.

Really happy with the service and will order again!

Date PurchasedJune 2020

missm

missm

Very comfortable dental guards!

The SleepRight Dura Comfort Dental Night Guard is so comfortable. It does not leave the jaw sore after use and effectively prevents nighttime teeth grinding. Although you can still clench your jaw using it, your teeth do not touch and therefore don't wear away. One lasts about 6 months until it is chewed through although for hygiene reasons I change it about every 4 months.
Shipping takes less than a week and the website is easy to navigate. The price is right considering how long they last.

Quick Delivery & feel are reputable a business

Prompt with delivery.Good in honouring their refund policy (not result of fault by the company or product sent) if purchasing again I’d not hesitate using them. I feel they’re reputable

House of bricks

House of bricksHervey Bay

Anxious times demand Whiter Smile’s help...

Every year I buy a New SleepRight Ultra Comfort Slim Dental Night Guard to mitigate my nighttime bruxing (teeth grinding) and damage to my teeth. I am small stature with a small jaw and this one fits perfectly, is comfortable and Nontoxic only saves my teeth & smile; it also stops TM joint pain. My dentist approves it and it is more economical than a dentist tailor made hard guard.
Thanks Whiter Smile team.

Anna and Harry

Anna and HarryGippsland, VIC

This Product is a great success

this worked so good i can breath a lot better at night so I am thinking of postponing surgery for a while as these are less invasive and work well for me

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Margaret G

Margaret GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dented dental guard

This is my second dental guard as I have had more dental work done, just love this product, so easy to use, and comfortable, I am a grinder and my first guard from a dentist was hard plastic, over the years became very uncomfortable, I cant recommend this product highly enough, also this company, fast delivery, it was an excellent web site easy to find the product for me

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Steven

StevenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Supersmile toothpaste and accelerator

Love these products in combination. Really removes my coffee and cigarette stains daily. Wished they were cheaper as is pretty expensive. Normally lasts 4 months as only need a pearl drop

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Taz

TazSydney, NSW

Great place! :)

I was looking for a sleep mouth guard, and these guys had the biggest range and lowest prices I could find online. Free (and fast) shipping, I’ll definitely use them again next time I need anything teeth related! Good value for money :)

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
John

John

Genuine product from a local Australian supplier.

Genuine product from a local Australian supplier. Prices are better than from Flea-bay) after including exchange rates, shipping costs + new GST charges) and much faster delivery from a local seller.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Lane

Lane

Amazing results and exceptional customer service What more can you ask for!

Finally a product that work even better than advertised! I couldn’t be happier especially from the customer service I received! This is now my go to essential! And I’ll be recommending all my family and friends to use this company and all their products.
Thanks David!

Works better than everything else

I've been buying the Whiter Smile branded 18% gel for about 6 years and have always been very happy with both the product and service. Delivery is always within a couple of days and product works great. What I like is their gel is made in America and even says so on the syringe. I've looked into these types of products a lot before and nearly everything is now made in China which I wouldn't personally trust. I pay $30 per refill for their large syringe which will last me about 7 days of treatments.

Luke95

Luke95South East Queensland, QLD

Not for me

Would not recommend to those who tend to get excessive saliva build up. The whole whitening process is very uncomfortable and I personally cannot last the full hour with 3 different objects in my mouth. That being said, I was impressed with the customer service and the whitening pen provided. Overall though, this was not worth the money spent.

Such a good product

Such an amazing product and really does work. Highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for fantastic results. Love it.

Tay944

Tay944

Great customer service

I’m really impressed with the level of customer service, any issues I have or questions they always get back to me and are really helpful. Haven’t seen too much of a difference with my teeth being whiter but will be trying a stronger gel next week. Hopefully works

Results after first use

Have only used this product twice and already have noticed a massive difference. Highly recommend this product especially if you’re looking for fast results.

Excellent customer service and an excellent product!

The customer service team at Whiter Smile are fantastic. They care about their customers and go over and above to make sure they are satisfied. The product is also excellent. I had a little bit of sensitivity with the 18% but I alternated between that and the 10% which seemed to solve it. Very easy to use, just have to be patient with the time.

One of the best I've tried!

Tried a couple of different products previously but they did not work very well. Decided to give it another go and bought the Premium Kit as recommended on here. Kit came within 2 days and better than expected results after one week.

Good product but horrible customer service!

I bought.l a teeth whitening kit but it came without a light. I messaged them on Facebook and I emailed them and got no response. I then had to repurchase the light which isnt cheap when you're a student. The product is great but I'd suggest buying from a company that actually responds.