Listing monitored by Whiter Smile

Absolute garbage service

My package was stolen and Whiter Smile completely ghosted me after promising to get back to me about it. I wasn't even demanding that they replace the item, just asking for a yes or no on whether they would so I could know whether to order a new one! I sent them 3 emails over the course of a month with no response and their phone number, which isn't even listed on their website, goes straight to voice mail. If you buy anything from these jokers I guess you'd better cross your fingers that nothing goes wrong with your order because if it does, you're on your own.

Lynda
LyndaSydney, NSW

Brilliant product

Have tried so many "whitening" toothpastes but this is THE only one that actually works! I have purchased a vat of this wonderful paste

Jane C
Jane CMelbourne

Great product and great service

I’ve been using Philips Zoom 6% for a while, as suggested by my dentist, and find it works very well. I have fairly thin enamel on my teeth and was a little nervous of bleaches in the past, but this product has been fabulous. Most recently I ordered the pack of 3 Individually Sealed tubes from Whiter Smile and was really pleased by the prompt delivery when most things seemed to be delayed by COVID. I’m especially pleased with buying Philips Zoom this way because it minimises packaging, with no hard plastic case at all, but still arrived safely and securely. Thank you!

Pavel
PavelPerth, WA

great service! great range of amazing products

great service received every time was looking for advice. great range of product that deliver amazing results. Have been shopping here for years despite the fact that have moved around the world a few times but never found the same level of service

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

White Teeth
White TeethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will order again

This is my second order. I already saw a difference with my first order. Easy to use and effective delivery.

Susan
SusanVictoria

Amazing Teeth Whitener for excellent home bleaching

The store is easy to get around, and personal customer service is always prompt and accessible via email. I've been using both the Hydrogen Peroxide and the Carbamide Peroxide for 5 years now. The delivery is super fast and reliable. I use the product in my own bleaching trays and both give the most amazing white. The Hydrogen Peroxide gives more of a translucent blue/white colour, and is mixed as you squeeze the syringe. Whereas the Carbamide peroxide is pre-mixed, a little gritty, and much thicker. It is a more natural bright, clean white. Both fantastic products. I used to order from the US but it is much cheaper and faster with Whiter Smile. Awesome products - thanks !

Arrived on time and product worked perfectly

I wouldn’t buy my teeth whitening strips anywhere else. I always receive endless compliments on how clean and white my teeth look, it’s such a confidence booster! Thank you Whiter Smile!

Maria
MariaMurray Region, NSW

Great product

Delivered within days, excellent results does exactly what it says on the advertisement. I get so many compliments after I’ve used it. I really enjoyed this, and so happy with my results

Rodd Kilponen
Rodd KilponenSydney, NSW

Crest Whitening Strips

Awesome website, price, and delivery. I was always ordering this product from the states for a much higher price and delivery took weeks.

Really happy with the service and will order again!

missm
missm

Very comfortable dental guards!

The SleepRight Dura Comfort Dental Night Guard is so comfortable. It does not leave the jaw sore after use and effectively prevents nighttime teeth grinding. Although you can still clench your jaw using it, your teeth do not touch and therefore don't wear away. One lasts about 6 months until it is chewed through although for hygiene reasons I change it about every 4 months.
Shipping takes less than a week and the website is easy to navigate. The price is right considering how long they last.

Quick Delivery & feel are reputable a business

Prompt with delivery.Good in honouring their refund policy (not result of fault by the company or product sent) if purchasing again I’d not hesitate using them. I feel they’re reputable

House of bricks
House of bricksHervey Bay

Anxious times demand Whiter Smile’s help...

Every year I buy a New SleepRight Ultra Comfort Slim Dental Night Guard to mitigate my nighttime bruxing (teeth grinding) and damage to my teeth. I am small stature with a small jaw and this one fits perfectly, is comfortable and Nontoxic only saves my teeth & smile; it also stops TM joint pain. My dentist approves it and it is more economical than a dentist tailor made hard guard.
Thanks Whiter Smile team.

Anna and Harry
Anna and HarryGippsland, VIC

This Product is a great success

this worked so good i can breath a lot better at night so I am thinking of postponing surgery for a while as these are less invasive and work well for me

Margaret G
Margaret GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dented dental guard

This is my second dental guard as I have had more dental work done, just love this product, so easy to use, and comfortable, I am a grinder and my first guard from a dentist was hard plastic, over the years became very uncomfortable, I cant recommend this product highly enough, also this company, fast delivery, it was an excellent web site easy to find the product for me

Steven
StevenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Supersmile toothpaste and accelerator

Love these products in combination. Really removes my coffee and cigarette stains daily. Wished they were cheaper as is pretty expensive. Normally lasts 4 months as only need a pearl drop

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019