Wideline Windows and Doors

Wideline Windows and Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Wideline Windows & Doors

• Job Satisfaction

David
DavidNew South Wales

No responsibility taken for inferior materials

Three year old house fitted with all alloy screens due to bushfire requirements. Every single screen is corroded after three years and needs replacement. Image shows the facts. We live 15 km from the coast so salt spray is not the issue. Just cheap inferior materials used. Went back and forth with Wideline for weeks and ultimately they said that it is not their responsibility. Somehow this is my fault. It is beyond belief that I need to replece every screen in a new home after three years. I will fix them myself but I shouldnt have to.

Concerning
ConcerningSydney, NSW

So sorry we purchased with them.

No service, no returned phone calls. Refusal to give delivery date. 4 weeks over due and we still have not been contacted by the company. Will not also you to escalate so we could possibly be given a delivery date. Zero contact.

Hi,
Sorry to hear you've had trouble receiving a response. Would you please provide your job details so we can investigate further and confirm the delivery date. Send an email to feedback@wideline.com.au

Sassy bunny
Sassy bunnySydney, NSW

Absolute trash

Also wish I had read reviews before ordering.

Our order was significantly delayed. Product is cheap with flimsy fly screens with unnecessarily chunky thick hideous frames. The hardware is also ridiculously over sized and the tracks do not sit flat to the foot as they should.

Absolute rubbish

Aaron
AaronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with my Wideline windows

I have just had my 4 beautiful new Wideline widows installed and I am very happy with them. I chose white aluminium with thermal glass. They arrived in perfect condition. They appear to be really well made and also put together well. The glass definitely helps with heat as my house faces West and the road noise outside has reduced inside considerably. I am honestly very happy with them and there are not many products that you can say are produced locally and I think that counts for a lot

Customer SupportWideline Windows & Doors

Thanks for the terrific feedback about our products and service, Aaron.
Going for the thermal glass was a very smart choice, you'll enjoy the peace and comfort for many years to come. We appreciate you taking time to leave this review.

disgusting company

absolute farcical company do not bother getting involved with them they advertise on major radio over nsw i dont know how anyone could use,them got transferred to a regional store and got some non descript 3rd party answering service ?

Rach
RachSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

These guys couldn't organise their way out of a paper bag! I ordered doors off them back in in February the hole was cut out in my wall back in April only for them to have lost my order then left with a hole in the wall until they could get the doors delivered which were wrong and for the second time have been given the wrong doors after giving them the information for the correct doors from a previous order.. its now July and still getting it wrong yet telling me this is what I ordered!!!
awful awful service and [Name Removed] from Roseberry is terrible! Not difficult to place the same order exactly from a previous order! I would give zero stars if I could.

Tahlia D.
Tahlia D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

DISGUSTING COMPANY

Customer service is disgusting. Wideline destroyed our job program by delaying delivery 3 times. The flow on affect to all the tradies was a disaster. Stay away from them. I’ve been told by many Trend Windows are much better.

Clay
ClaySydney, NSW

Water in tracks

Purchased our home in November 2020 and every time it rains we have rain water on the inside of the water tracks that takes days to drain away.
In owning homes for over 20 years never have I known windows to let water inside.
Can’t even wash windows also.
Absolutely worst product.
Had a rep out and was given every excuse as to why they were ok.

Hi Clay
Can you please let us know the site address so we can investigate further? Please email details to feedback@wideline.com.au Thank you.

House slaveMid North Coast, NSW

As a builder I won't use again!

This should be a good business. The Port Macquarie office, runs it's own race and does what it wants to.Calls are not returned, you don't know when or if someone will turnup. Deliveries are random. As soon as you require something to be replaced that was damaged in transit, it's not important! No keys for screen doors even after 6 months. If they ring and you can't answer there will be NO message. If you put in a complaint, be assured there will be nothing done by at least this office. Workmanship of installer/repairers, is poor! The product out of the factory though is good, just after that is hopeless. I didn't even bother to get a quote from them for the next project, it's not worth it. Go else where!

Hi
Thank you for the feedback. Very sorry to hear that your service experience has not been ideal. Would you please let us know the job site this relates so we can review further? Please email feedback@wideline.com.au

As per email

G and T
G and TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with our bifold doors

The bifold doors went in and we are happy with the service we have received from the company. The boys that came to do the job were excellent, well mannered and pleasant, often you experience an unease when you have strangers in the house, we never felt that at anytime. Thank you for the service.

Customer SupportWideline Windows & Doors

Thanks for taking time to leave this great review. Much appreciated.

Bwjv
BwjvSydney Surrounds, NSW

Left in the dark.

Customer service very poor. No communication. Not a single call returned to let you know what is happening. Warranty is non existent, not interested in returning to fix issues. Products are great just not the staff. management should be doing something unless they are leading by example.

Customer SupportWideline Windows & Doors

The worst customer service on planet

I called them numerous times to get the job done but never answered, left multiple voice messages with no one calling back over the last few weeks. The worst ever in communication. They finally texted me with a date to come to the house and finish the job with the reference number, I had to take the day off work and stayed home for the whole day as I did not want to miss them and they never showed up!
What a waste of time and money. Don’t go with them if you want to keep your sanity.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

a circus

private home $30k plus
Louvre windows, sliding doors.
Sydney Metro
Nice folk. Friendly polite. 95% works well.
Delivery schedule chaotic, paperwork cf onsite delivery doesn't match. Glass for windows (what a surprise), not delivered, paperwork says otherwise. @200kg unnoticed. Wrong windows, doors, flywire. Some installed upside down, wrong components, wrong dates, duplicated appointments, commitments to fix replace adjust etc never met. I had to phone, email, whinge, complain. All staff blamed other staff. Head office don't answer/ don't care. One year later still waiting for door replacement.
Monty Python of windows. if you have plenty of money and a sense of humour, this is the company for you.

Customer SupportWideline Windows & Doors

Hi Dan, we'd like to learn more about the particular issues of this job and the status of the door. Would you please email your site address to feedback@wideline.com.au - Thank you.

Nick
Nick

Let your builder take care of it.

That’s why you let your builder take care of stuff like this that s what you pay them for ! Choose a colour and style you want and if there is a mistake your builder will tell them what what simple !

Customer SupportWideline Windows & Doors

Thanks for the feedback, Nick. We appreciate you taking time to leave this review.

nadine
nadineHunter Region, NSW

confusing buyer beware

Steve
Steveasked

Why would Wideline, make the windows x 3 and one door bigger, than our already built holes in the wall/stud opening size? I have spent all day trying to have the company speak to me on the phone, yet I am receiving emails of which my questions are NOT being responded too and the NSW Manager told me to go to Department of Fair Trading and he would be happy to talk to them (smugly/scarcastically I feel) and would start a file just in case. I have contacted DFT. We will proceed as requested by DFT staff to raise a formal complaint. I also don't want other customers to be STUNG by an error, where the company is now stating that we were ALL talking about aluminium window size (how could we, we don't know the aluminium profile of a double hung, fixed and double hung windows, or a double/double hung window or a glass door). We were talking about the "stud opening size"/the holes in the wall. His conclusion was to have the two walls of three window openings and one door opening redone by our builder (like it was his fault). Thereby this would mean pulling down two walls part-there-of and pulling off all the outside cladding and removal of the sarking of the two walls, to incorporate the larger than ordered windows. How did staff take my constant comments of "the holes are already built for the windows and doors" and produce windows and doors that do not fit the 'stud size opening' already there months ago? This is all so very tiring and should not be happening. Wideline did not supply windows/door on the agreed date costing us two builders that came and therefore could not fit the windows/door on that Tuesday as they were then coming on Friday (no apology, no compensation and a loss for us as we had to pay two builders for windows/door that did not come. Then when they came on Friday. The windows and door were too big and did not fit our holes in the wall. I am off to start the official paperwork of DFT and advised to take photos of the "holes in the wall". Where and how did this all go so very wrong? Wideline staff even talked to our builder who stressed that the sizes given were "stud opening size" ONLY. Staff told me that they can work out the reveals and the window size within this size opening. I clarified numerous times, these are the holes in the wall/stud opening size. I said will you be able to work out the reveals and windows within the holes already in the wall. Staff replied Yes, I can work this out as this is my job. As stated above on Friday the windows x 3 and door arrived and two builders hired to put these items into our wall openings, could not believe it, they were too big! At our expense for two builders @ 8 hours each, we continue to have no fitted windows or door and our building is open to the weather and has stopped us from lining the inside. Our conclusion; Wideline is in a hurry to get your money 50% up front, then full payment two weeks before delivery date and the day before delivery at 10.40pm via email on our phone, we are advised that the delivery date of Tuesday 12 January (my husband took the day off to reduce our cost of a second builder) was not happening due to a "material delay". Delivery date gets changed with little explanation or apology, then we were dragged out as to what day and told it could be anytime through to 5.30 pm. We were going to a funeral with a locked gated property. Our builders finished at 3.30pm. We had to push for a delivery for the Friday where our builders had started early, finishing jobs and once again our builders were present waiting for the windows/doors to come to install. I was told on Thursday to call back on Friday at 8.30 am I would be told what time the delivery would be. It was 11am. They put on another truck to drop these windows/doors to our property and after all of this, they are too big and will not fit into our stud opening/hole in the wall. This is NOT good enough! Any of it. Amanda ICAG Inc.

Nims2011
Nims2011

Thank you for the detailed information. We are looking for window quotes for a block of 10 units, and I noticed this was an Australian company and was hopeful. Being on the board, I am looking into quality suppliers. I think I will get lynched if I create a problem for the unit holders. We will go with someone recommended by our very respectable builders.

Customer SupportWideline Windows & Doors

Hello Nims2011, thanks for your comment.
As an Australian-family owned & operated company of 50 years, Wideline manufactures and supplies several hundred quality windows & doors across NSW each week.
We have much experience working with many respectable builders for multi-residential projects which you can read more about here: http://www.wideline.com.au/projects
We would love the opportunity to provide a quote for your block of units. Please provide project details via email sales@wideline.com.au or speak with our team on 1300 943 354.
Kind regards - Team Wideline.

fran
franasked

Hi, have just done a final inspection of our new house built by Montgomery homes. We have windows that wind outwards, however the hinges only go so far, ie they do not straighten so the windows can only open a short space, as the chain seems to only go so far. Is there a trick to going further, or is that all they go, seems like a design fault if thats the case, very small opening with very little airflow? Hope to hear back from you, regards Fran Edwards

Customer SupportWideline Windows & Doors

Hi Fran, we've just come upon your Question now. Can you please send an email to feedback@wideline.com.au with your house address so we can identify the type of window and hardware? Hope to hear from you soon.

Get an answer from our members and Wideline Windows & Doors representatives