Verifiedwideline.com.au

4.4

Dean M.
Dean M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Wideline is 5/5 for Customer Service and Quality

Jenny at Wideline is an absolute rockstar! I am not a tradesperson and know very little about windows, but Jenny took the time to answer all my silly questions (including calling my builder). I could not be happier with Wideline's service or the actual windows themselves. Show reply
HQ Sandman
HQ Sandman2 posts

Another awesome product from Wideline Tuggerah

Finishing touches to my home renovation, after my previous experience with Wideline and in particular the Paragon range of products, I decided to use Wideline in Tuggerah again to enclose my outdoor living area with Paragon once again, couldn't be happier with the product and service, exactly what i expected.
Thank you Wideline Tuggerah Team Show details
Michael Robertson
Michael RobertsonSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Service is fast and efficient. Charlie has a lot of knowledge and gave me excellent advice. He showed me the same item on the window in the showroom to make sure it was the right one. Liverpool is one of the best showrooms I have seen. Very happy with the product and the service. Show details ·  1
Stephen S
Stephen SSydney, NSW

Expert Service

I called the main 1300 number and they told me that I could get help at the Liverpool showroom. My door is about 7years old and I wasn't sure if I could replace the handle. I met Charles at the showroom and showed him photos of my old lock. Just by looking at the photos he was able to work out what I needed and get me a new replacement. It fit perfectly and my door works just like new. Show details ·  1
Mohammad E.
Mohammad E.

Professional service and good quality product

The Wideline products are very good and worth the money spent. Fitted easily and looks nice after installation. I used their product before and totally satisfied with the quality. So, this time I decided to use them for my new home.
Also, the sales team are fantastic. I was dealing with Nik in the Rosebery showroom; he was so professional, helpful and attentive. He answered all of our questions and helped us get our order sorted quickly. Delivery was done on time, and thanks to Nik's professional advice at the order time, the installation process went through very smoothly.
I highly recommend buying their product, and if you are not sure how to get your quote and order sorted, Nik is your man to go. Show details ·  1
Jeremy
JeremySydney, NSW

Great Service

The Liverpool showroom looks great. Has every product in there. I went in there and spoke to Charles. He was easy to deal with. He helped me with my windows. Show details ·  1
Lisa T.
Lisa T.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent Window Advisory Services from Shamila Khan

Shamila Khan provided excellent advice regarding our windows. Her customer service is top-notch, as she efficiently manages a steady stream of customers, reassuring each one that they will be seen in the correct order and that the wait won't be long. She offered efficient and expert advice, and I now feel confident that I've made the right choice for my home's windows. She is very knowledgeable and doesn't waste time. Show reply
Chris Green
Chris Green

Wideline Rosebery ( Shamila )

My first window arrived from Wideline Windows on Friday, fitted Saturday, very happy with the product and service, from Shamila at Rosebery and product knowledge and patience with me with all my questions that she answered (very helpful bought another window from Shamila the week after)to the delivery team who rang on the day 1 hour before and delivered has they said. Show details ·  1
Joey Clark
Joey Clark

Top Service & Quality

I have been using Wideline for many years now to supply windows and doors for all my jobs. Very happy with the quality and communication. Show details ·  1
Natalie
NatalieSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Nik from the Rosebery show room was a pleasure to deal with - he’s friendly and has great product knowledge. He was always willing and prompt in answering my questions in person, over the phone and via email. Show details ·  1
Job Satisfaction
Ralf
RalfSydney, NSW

Shamila Khan 5 star review

Shamila Khan was extremely helpful in assisting me with a number of questions I had regarding windows and doors. Her efforts enabled me to make better and more informed decisions when ordering the exact doors and windows I require. I would recommend people toward the Rosebery store because of Shamilas ability to guide buyers with her product knowledge. Show reply
Debbie H.
Debbie H.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I recently visited the Rosebery showroom to view the products and found Shamila to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Show reply
John D
John DSydney, NSW

Great product and great customer service

Shamila took my order and answered all my questions, making the ordering process easy. The quote was received promptly, and the window arrived on the scheduled day.
Shamila helped suggest an installer, Alex, and he did a great job installing the window. We are very happy with our new window and would use Wideline again. Show reply
Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Great service and range

We visited the Rosebery showroom this morning. Shamila from Wideline was very helpful. We knew very little about what windows to choose and left a lot more knowledgeable thanks to Shamila! Show details
ICONIC CONSTRUCTION
ICONIC CONSTRUCTION

Very impressive

Quote times an amazing, works great when multiple jobs are on at the same time. Show details ·  1

MPH
MPH

Where are the weepholes in a Wideline 3 door sliding stacker door (approx 14 years old)? Ours doesn't seem to have any.

Wideline Windows & Doors   DM

Hi, sliding stacking door weep holes are on the base or track of the sill depending on the style of sill you have. If you would like to send a photo of your door track we can help identify them. Email to feedback@wideline.com.au

Steve
Steve

Why would Wideline, make the windows x 3 and one door bigger, than our already built holes in the wall/stud opening size? I have spent all day trying to have the company speak to me on the phone, yet I am receiving emails of which my questions are NOT being responded too and the NSW Manager told me to go to Department of Fair Trading and he would be happy to talk to them (smugly/scarcastically I feel) and would start a file just in case. I have contacted DFT. We will proceed as requested by DFT staff to raise a formal complaint. I also don't want other customers to be STUNG by an error, where the company is now stating that we were ALL talking about aluminium window size (how could we, we don't know the aluminium profile of a double hung, fixed and double hung windows, or a double/double hung window or a glass door). We were talking about the "stud opening size"/the holes in the wall. His conclusion was to have the two walls of three window openings and one door opening redone by our builder (like it was his fault). Thereby this would mean pulling down two walls part-there-of and pulling off all the outside cladding and removal of the sarking of the two walls, to incorporate the larger than ordered windows. How did staff take my constant comments of "the holes are already built for the windows and doors" and produce windows and doors that do not fit the 'stud size opening' already there months ago? This is all so very tiring and should not be happening. Wideline did not supply windows/door on the agreed date costing us two builders that came and therefore could not fit the windows/door on that Tuesday as they were then coming on Friday (no apology, no compensation and a loss for us as we had to pay two builders for windows/door that did not come. Then when they came on Friday. The windows and door were too big and did not fit our holes in the wall. I am off to start the official paperwork of DFT and advised to take photos of the "holes in the wall". Where and how did this all go so very wrong? Wideline staff even talked to our builder who stressed that the sizes given were "stud opening size" ONLY. Staff told me that they can work out the reveals and the window size within this size opening. I clarified numerous times, these are the holes in the wall/stud opening size. I said will you be able to work out the reveals and windows within the holes already in the wall. Staff replied Yes, I can work this out as this is my job. As stated above on Friday the windows x 3 and door arrived and two builders hired to put these items into our wall openings, could not believe it, they were too big! At our expense for two builders @ 8 hours each, we continue to have no fitted windows or door and our building is open to the weather and has stopped us from lining the inside. Our conclusion; Wideline is in a hurry to get your money 50% up front, then full payment two weeks before delivery date and the day before delivery at 10.40pm via email on our phone, we are advised that the delivery date of Tuesday 12 January (my husband took the day off to reduce our cost of a second builder) was not happening due to a "material delay". Delivery date gets changed with little explanation or apology, then we were dragged out as to what day and told it could be anytime through to 5.30 pm. We were going to a funeral with a locked gated property. Our builders finished at 3.30pm. We had to push for a delivery for the Friday where our builders had started early, finishing jobs and once again our builders were present waiting for the windows/doors to come to install. I was told on Thursday to call back on Friday at 8.30 am I would be told what time the delivery would be. It was 11am. They put on another truck to drop these windows/doors to our property and after all of this, they are too big and will not fit into our stud opening/hole in the wall. This is NOT good enough! Any of it. Amanda ICAG Inc.

Nims2011
Nims2011
fran
fran

Hi, have just done a final inspection of our new house built by Montgomery homes. We have windows that wind outwards, however the hinges only go so far, ie they do not straighten so the windows can only open a short space, as the chain seems to only go so far. Is there a trick to going further, or is that all they go, seems like a design fault if thats the case, very small opening with very little airflow? Hope to hear back from you, regards Fran Edwards

Wideline Windows & Doors   DM

Hi Fran, we've just come upon your Question now. Can you please send an email to feedback@wideline.com.au with your house address so we can identify the type of window and hardware? Hope to hear from you soon.