Wideline Windows and Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

James T

James TSydney, NSW

Products 5 star, customer service 1 star

Great quality products. My house is fitted out with all kinds of wideline products. However probably the worst customer service in the industry. If you can get past customer service then I cannot recommend them enough, great quality products and installation team were great. If you are are after quotes, accessories etc I would probably look elsewhere.

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Good quality windows and door

We ordered a three panel sliding door, 4 double hung and one sliding window. These had to fit in existing brick work to replace old windows.
All went in with the normal teething problems with studs and headers.
Product is good quality. Will use Wideline for replacing other windows and doors as we renovate the rest of the house.

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

We really appreciate you taking time to leave this excellent review, Kevin. Best of luck with the remainder of your renovations.

Adam B

Adam BSydney, NSW

Did not get back to us, so missed out on our job

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Hi Adam, apologies for the delay in communication. Would you please let us know your site address so we can investigate where the process fell down and provide you the revised quote. Email us via feedback@wideline.com.au

David Tweed

David TweedHunter Region, NSW

Stacker doors and windows arrived but no frame.

We had delivery of 2 windows and 1 six stacker door, however the stacker doors didn't have any frame. On the delivery order it had 'back order' for the frame. When I rang I was told it had been damaged and would need to be remade. The following day I rang to see when it would be delivered as the house is totally open, only to find it hadn't been placed on the reorder yet and the girl had no idea when this would happen. Surely it is not unreasonable to expect that this would be attended to straight away. I'll continue to ring daily until I get satisfaction. Judy

Isn't perfect, but decent

Luke R.Hunter Region, NSW

Horrible Experience

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Hi Luke, we are sorry to hear about your experience. A senior sales manager has arranged for service and install to be carried out in the most efficient and timely manner. If you have any further concerns please email us via feedback@wideline.com.au

Luke R.

Thankyou - someone has been in touch .... However we are still waiting on a call to advise when the screen will be done as they promised.

Taylormade Residential

Taylormade ResidentialNew South Wales

Wideline’s products and service.

If we ever have a problem and let me say this doesn’t happen very much - the service team through our Rep are very much accomodating as it’s a pleasure. Thanks.

Adam V.

Adam V.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service and poor workmanship

Job Satisfaction

Great experience from start to finish

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Hi Irena, thank you for the detailed review. We are delighted to hear about your experience. Thanks also for the recommendation, much appreciated.

Only half stock turned up

I bought windows from this company. They delivered them late and only delivered half the window with the sliding part missing on all windows and no fly screens. The builders couldn't start and i had to reschedule. All the locks are now broken and didn't last long.

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

from start to finish great experience .

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Hi Steven, thank you for the detailed review! We are really pleased to hear about your great experience. Seasons greetings from all of us at Wideline.

Prawn07

Prawn07

Aluminium windows okay

Windows okay but not perfect. 1-2mm gaps in some parts of the window frame allowing light through (particularly between awning winder and frame), so not air/water tight. Gaps could probably be fixed with gap filler.
Project management could be improved - took longer than expected to get windows with security screens because they forgot to make screens at the same time as the windows.

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Hi there, We would like to learn more about your order and arrange for our Service team to inspect the windows. Appreciate if you would email your Job Number or address to feedback@wideline.com.au

Low quality. Security key locks on Wideline sliding windows do not lock.

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Run! Do not use this company!

Cheap product, not fit for purpose. Installed on angles, don’t show up to rectify...here we are 18 months later & still waiting.
Numerous contact with management and they don’t care. Lie and cheat you out of your money.
Time for a fair trading complaint.

Happy consumer

Happy consumerBaulkham hills

Pathetic service

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Extremely bad service and quality

UnhappyCanberra

Sliding doors not fit for purpose of keeping outside elements out.

KrisSydney

Appauling company - And it starts with Management. Avoid like the plague

Issue after issue with very little regard for customer service. Damaged products on 4 occasions, slow emails, slow deliveries, the list goes on and on. Premium price for sub par quality. The MD doesnt even respond despite my contact requests. Can you believe they damaged glass 3 times and on the third didnt even bother to check if it was fit for delivery before it was sent out? There is absolutely NO quality control.

Kris

Public Warning - Do Not Use This Company!!

If i had the choice to give NO stars i would!!!
Terrible service. Workers do not understand their job. Pack of monkeys. They are cheap but you get what you paid for! Trust me pay more and get a better service, a better product and better people. They have no respect for the $1000's of dollars we spent in windows, threw them on the floor, damaged part of our building, promised it would be done in 4-6 weeks 3 months later we where still waiting. From the workers to the managers to the big bosses - all such a disgrace.

Timt

TimtSydney

Look elsewhere

Steve

Steveasked

Why would Wideline, make the windows x 3 and one door bigger, than our already built holes in the wall/stud opening size? I have spent all day trying to have the company speak to me on the phone, yet I am receiving emails of which my questions are NOT being responded too and the NSW Manager told me to go to Department of Fair Trading and he would be happy to talk to them (smugly/scarcastically I feel) and would start a file just in case. I have contacted DFT. We will proceed as requested by DFT staff to raise a formal complaint. I also don't want other customers to be STUNG by an error, where the company is now stating that we were ALL talking about aluminium window size (how could we, we don't know the aluminium profile of a double hung, fixed and double hung windows, or a double/double hung window or a glass door). We were talking about the "stud opening size"/the holes in the wall. His conclusion was to have the two walls of three window openings and one door opening redone by our builder (like it was his fault). Thereby this would mean pulling down two walls part-there-of and pulling off all the outside cladding and removal of the sarking of the two walls, to incorporate the larger than ordered windows. How did staff take my constant comments of "the holes are already built for the windows and doors" and produce windows and doors that do not fit the 'stud size opening' already there months ago? This is all so very tiring and should not be happening. Wideline did not supply windows/door on the agreed date costing us two builders that came and therefore could not fit the windows/door on that Tuesday as they were then coming on Friday (no apology, no compensation and a loss for us as we had to pay two builders for windows/door that did not come. Then when they came on Friday. The windows and door were too big and did not fit our holes in the wall. I am off to start the official paperwork of DFT and advised to take photos of the "holes in the wall". Where and how did this all go so very wrong? Wideline staff even talked to our builder who stressed that the sizes given were "stud opening size" ONLY. Staff told me that they can work out the reveals and the window size within this size opening. I clarified numerous times, these are the holes in the wall/stud opening size. I said will you be able to work out the reveals and windows within the holes already in the wall. Staff replied Yes, I can work this out as this is my job. As stated above on Friday the windows x 3 and door arrived and two builders hired to put these items into our wall openings, could not believe it, they were too big! At our expense for two builders @ 8 hours each, we continue to have no fitted windows or door and our building is open to the weather and has stopped us from lining the inside. Our conclusion; Wideline is in a hurry to get your money 50% up front, then full payment two weeks before delivery date and the day before delivery at 10.40pm via email on our phone, we are advised that the delivery date of Tuesday 12 January (my husband took the day off to reduce our cost of a second builder) was not happening due to a "material delay". Delivery date gets changed with little explanation or apology, then we were dragged out as to what day and told it could be anytime through to 5.30 pm. We were going to a funeral with a locked gated property. Our builders finished at 3.30pm. We had to push for a delivery for the Friday where our builders had started early, finishing jobs and once again our builders were present waiting for the windows/doors to come to install. I was told on Thursday to call back on Friday at 8.30 am I would be told what time the delivery would be. It was 11am. They put on another truck to drop these windows/doors to our property and after all of this, they are too big and will not fit into our stud opening/hole in the wall. This is NOT good enough! Any of it. Amanda ICAG Inc.

fran

franasked

Hi, have just done a final inspection of our new house built by Montgomery homes. We have windows that wind outwards, however the hinges only go so far, ie they do not straighten so the windows can only open a short space, as the chain seems to only go so far. Is there a trick to going further, or is that all they go, seems like a design fault if thats the case, very small opening with very little airflow? Hope to hear back from you, regards Fran Edwards

Michelle T.Wideline Windows and Doors

Hi Fran, we've just come upon your Question now. Can you please send an email to feedback@wideline.com.au with your house address so we can identify the type of window and hardware? Hope to hear from you soon.

Get an answer from our members and Wideline Windows and Doors representatives