Wilco Home Services

Wilco Home Services

Extremely overpriced

I found Wilco Plumbing services to be extremely overpriced. I was charged over $500 to fix a leaking pipe which after our own investigation required just one inexpensive part. The plumber was only at my house for an hour. Avoid this overpriced company

First class in all departments

Wilco from the outset,roved themselves to be masters of the reline process. Right from initial contact, through quoting and mobilising for the job, everything was done in the time that they said and the way it as described.

Even from the initial email enquiry, contact was quick and timely. And, Wilco does not charge to come and give you a quote.

This was a fairly big reline job and done over 2 days. The tradies turned up on time and were completely self contained with the exception of water and power. They explained what they were doing and the time that it was expected to take. We went out for both days and each time they rang to advise of progress.

After both days, you would not have known that they had been. Cleanup was immaculate.

When the job was completed, I received a full walk-through as to what had been done, as well as shown a video of the reline. All questions were answered without hesitation.

This was a fully professional job using best available technology. I am extremely pleased both with the result and that I used an outfit with the standing of Wilco. Yes, it could be said that Wilco were a bit on the pricey side, BUT, considering what was done, the way it was done, and the way that the job site was left after the work was completed, I am extremely glad that I made this decision.

Meticulous

They did a great job but were slightly overpriced. They did reduce the price when a comparable quote was presented. We used them for three separate projects for our real estate firm. They were diligent and put in the extra time to finish work on schedule

Rates and Fees

Great Service, punctual and did a great job

As the owner of an older house the plumber knew what was wrong, described the process and arranged for it all to take place efficiently. The access was not easy so various options were explained and with the camera we could see the issues in realtime.
The place was left clean and tidy after completion and we are very pleased.

Its a high cost

They arrived when they said but they charge a high price. When I ask the man why its so expensive, he just said that they have a lot of advertising and extra cost. I am not interest of that, other plumber don't charge this much

Disappointed

Unfortunately they turned up late and although the man who came was friendly, I am so disappointed with the overcharged cost for the job. It's the first and last time I call Wilco due to the overpricing

Efficient and professional service

The young man who came to attend to our plumbing problem was punctual, very pleasant and offered advice that had not been suggested before. We took his advice and the changes he made have been very effective. He was a thoughtful young man and a pleasure to have on site.

Efficient & Professional Service

The young man who attended our property was punctual, efficient and very pleasant. He noted another problem that had not been brought to our attention before, we accepted his advice and had the work done which has been very effective. He was a pleasure to have around.

Professional and friendly.

On calling Wilco for a plumber for a blocked sewage drain I was informed a plumber would be on site between 12 noon and 2pm. At 11.30am I received a mobile call from one of their plumbers that he would be on site in 30 minutes. And he was. Before he started he explained the costs involved. He then proceeded. About an hour later he informed of the outcome, which was positive, and billed me accordingly. He left the area clean and I found him to be extremely efficient and professional. I highly recommend Wilco Services to anyone.

Excellent service

Explained everything thoroughly only did what was needed and didn't overcharge either. Excellent service would highly recommend this company. Turned up in the tine frame they specified and were highly professional

Great Service

Excellent customer service, very friendly technicians. Explained everything he was doing and answered all my questions and assured my concerns in regards to the gas and electric fittings. Cleaned up when the job was completed was very happy with that and will recommend Wilco Services to family and friends.

Outstanding Service

Plumber arrived on time, very helpful. He did an excellent job, there was a lot of digging on a very difficult site. When he finished I went down to clean the stairs & long tiled path to the street, he had already cleaned it all!
We will use this company again & I highly recommend them.

Fantastic service !!!

Technicians Daniel, Jayden and Joshua have sorted out our blockage problems in no time. They were punctual, very courteous, knew what they were doing, cleaned up everything on completion of work and were happy to answer, in detail, the multitude of questions I asked. Great service, very competitive pricing. I recommend to anyone, any time. Well done guys and keep it up !!

Very good service

The plumber (Chad) was very helpful, friendly and honest. Above all he was happy to take my calls, answered my questions, followed up (with a complimentary follow-up visit), and was ON TIME!

Rates and Fees

Called them up when a previous plumber messed up the job. They did it for a fraction of the price with great service and friendliness. They offered an alternative to the previous plumber's costly job, and then even offered another alternative in case the one they offered first was too pricey.

Very good service

A shout out to Jack, Chad ,Nick and the plumber and his apprentice whose names I forget. Great customer service!! I found Wilco Home Services friendly, were on time, cleaned up and are good communicators and can highly recommend their services. I have used them twice recently.

Fabulous service!

Our hot water heater 'expired' one winter afternoon and we were desperate to get it fixed ASAP. Wilco's technician was there and fixed the problem before noon the next day!

Friendly and speedy service

I was very impressed by the service given to me by Wilco Home Services. I rang on a Sunday morning pretty desperate and I spoke on the phone to a lovely lady who was very happy to help. She said she could get a workman out to me by the afternoon - I was so surprised by how quick that was! The technician, who’s name was Zac, came out to me promptly, and he was very friendly when he arrived. He talked me through the options I had and made sure I understood everything. He then quoted me the exact price with no hidden fees. The job was well executed and actually only took Zac about 2 minutes! I am very impressed and will come back to Wilco Home Services when I’m next in need! Thank you so much everyone involved.

Leaking Taps/Replace Fan Switch

Nicholas - Electrician extremely polite and happy to wait while I dealt with my daughter fixed the fan switch with no problems. Zac was also very polite explained the problem with the leaking shower how the current taps were incorrect and needed replacing. Zac also explained the problem with the kitchen sink unfortunately we could not go ahead with this at this point in time due to costs. Would happily use them again.

Excellent Plumber

Jack did a very good job, on time and very polite. Explain the reason of leaking and the parts need to be replaced. It is very nice to fix the leaking problem permanently!