4.2

• Rates and Fees
Thea V.

Thea V.Sydney, NSW

Not at time as promised

They were to be at 7-8am but after many hours of waiting (it is 2pm already) and several calls no one came and our house sewer still blocked and we do not have working toilet. New excuses and new promises... Newer again.

Anna Beattie

Anna BeattieSydney, NSW

Replacing a small cistern tap

Called from a letterbox card. Would not provide hourly rate - spent 15mins replacing a $12 tap to the cost of $280. Say they charge by the job- total ripoff and no interest in cost concerns raised after finding out how cheap the tap was! Don't use

Rita M

Rita MSydney, NSW

Lovely service from the gentleman that came out. Had a blocked sewer drain and he cleared it. Great pricing and very fair and plumber was punctual. Even calling and making the booking was dealt with beautifully.

MarcellinoSydney, NSW

Incapable of doing what they advertise

Their website specifies servicing of gas equipment for restaurants & cafes, but their phone service (Natalie) is adamant that they supply and install ONLY. Waste of time, no apology. 'Have to get marketing to check that'

WP PlumbingWilco Home Services
Marcellino

Thanks, Local Plumber who CAN service equipment did a great job.

A.S.B.

A.S.B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Chad, the plumber who attended to our drainage problem (and solved it), was not only very proficient in his work but also a thorough gentleman. A credit to his employer, his trade and the community.

Job Satisfaction

Boys did a very good job!

Start from giving us a quote to actual day the boys did the job was fantastic. Very professional people, very punctual for the day and time they promised coming to do the job. They are also full of knowledge and well experienced for the job they are doing. Any small or complicated questions we asked, we received a full explanation in a very simple way that we as a customer do not have any knowledge of what is going on and what is going to happen.

Images

ImagesSydney, NSW

Good consultation and advice followed up with efficient professional service.

Job Satisfaction

Save money and get someone else

I was just a number to this company, someone to squeeze as much money as possible before you are completely broke. They have a well drilled sales and upselling pitch which I was tired of hearing by the time I finally just told them to leave

Cathy C

Cathy CSydney, NSW

Urgent tap problem

Andrew turned up as advised and reviewed the situation. We were anticipating a major issue but it turned out just to be a tap that had come off the spindle. He confirmed the price for job and then completed the work by doubling checking both taps and the shower head.

Silvana kotevski

Silvana kotevskiSydney, NSW

Professional service

Arrived on time as urgent attendance, very professional, resolved our issue, explanation on future remediation, great attitude, would definitely use this service again and recommend to others in the future.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Problem Solved

Problem was roots in a pipe under the bathroom and not easily accessible . Rather than dig up the floor the pipe was relined. An efficient team arrived with plenty of technology to address the problem. I was shown where the problem was, what the intended solution was. They ran into a problem that involved a return visit and the problem was fixed. A friendly team kept me up to date on progress. A small problem with the seal on the inlet into the pedestal, which had been removed, was quickly fixed. Cleaned up thoroughly. Job Done.

Very satisfied.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Bathroom plumbing leak solved!

Daniel and George did a great job. The plumbing work was done efficiently and neatly. You would never know this urgent repair was done under the brick pavers near our front door!

Rip Off Artists

Firstly, they didnt call to say they were on their way which they were supposed to do. Then the price they gave me was so expensive that I got a quote from another plumber, which was a big hassle but well worth it as we realised that Wilco Plumbing definitely was overcharging by a long way.

Give this plumber a miss

Do not let this company start digging if you have a blocked drain. Call another plumber first. This is what happened to us, we called them to unblock our drain which blocks up sometimes. We know it just need the snake or water jet to clear every 2 years or so, but this company just want to start digging and then say it cost thousands to fix it. We contacted another plumber who was able to clear the usual way and then pay him to fill in the hole again

Uwe Lilje

Uwe LiljeSydney, NSW

Efficient service

The needed work was explained and demonstrated clearly.
The quotes were reasonable, compared with others.
Work appointments were kept, the work was carried in a well organized and efficient manner.
Workers were friendly.

Very professional

They arrived promptly and assessed what needed to be done. They were good to deal with and followed up well. Their approach was thoughtful and professional. I liked the way they communicated to me as well.

Bad and expensive

Bad ripping off professionals. They don’t care just take advantage of people and push you to pay too much and then leave. I tell all who see this to not use them

Wilco home services Has been very helpful With all my plumbing needs. The entire team have great communication skills. The crew came, got the job done, with no fuss and no hassle. In addition they left my home clean and tidy, which left a smile on my face. I will definitely get them back if my husband and I need another plumbing job. I highly recommend Terry, George and the entire crew. Great company to deal with from start to finish.

Thanks again guys!

Job Satisfaction

Happy to use the company again

Zac came on time.. Explained what were my options told what the cst would be an stayed until the job was completed... And did not leave a mess... I have had no further problems with the toilet

Marie W.

Marie W.Sydney, NSW

Saying thanks to Chad

This is the second time we have used Wilco.
Liked the way they phoned a half hour to say they were on the way.
Very professional and explained the problem in laymans terms.