Listing monitored by Wilco Home Services

• Rates and Fees

Britt
Britt Sydney, NSW

Thank you!

I just want to say what a great plumber Terry was. My hot water system just crashed on me and so I called and made a same day booking. Terry was professional and very good at what he does. He replaced my hot water system on the same day, and with a great price too! 100% would recommend Wilco home services. Thanks again!

Sarah Fisher
Sarah FisherSydney, NSW

Blocked drain

Thanks to Wilco home services for the time for unblocking my drain. The gentleman that came out was punctual and very professional. Really good pricing also and great work. Highly recommend!

Toilet Cistern leak

Called and gave me a $79 call out fee which was fine.. when plumber arrived
Told me its going to cost $320 to tighten and replace the bent hose!!! What a rip off... then after that, told me that the cistern is not filling up fast and that he had to replace something and quoted me $350 extra to replace it... WHAT!!! I exclaimed! That cost $29 at bunnings ! You charging me $350??? Told him to forget it!!!

Charlie
CharlieSydney, NSW

Unblocked drain

Made a booking to have my drain unblocked that my other plumber left blocked. Got a same day booking and got my drain blocked and greatly priced also. Very efficient and well mannered plumber. Thank you for your help.

yana
yanaSydney, NSW

You pay for attempt

My blocked floor drain wasn't fixed...Ended up paying $439....for nothing!
I tried negotiating with the manager. He was rude and nasty.
Another plumber fixed the problem within 15 minutes, and in place where Wilco plumber didn't even have a look..

Thea V.
Thea V.Sydney, NSW

Not at time as promised

They were to be at 7-8am but after many hours of waiting (it is 2pm already) and several calls no one came and our house sewer still blocked and we do not have working toilet. New excuses and new promises... Newer again.

Anna Beattie
Anna BeattieSydney, NSW

Replacing a small cistern tap

Called from a letterbox card. Would not provide hourly rate - spent 15mins replacing a $12 tap to the cost of $280. Say they charge by the job- total ripoff and no interest in cost concerns raised after finding out how cheap the tap was! Don't use

Rita M
Rita MSydney, NSW

Lovely service from the gentleman that came out. Had a blocked sewer drain and he cleared it. Great pricing and very fair and plumber was punctual. Even calling and making the booking was dealt with beautifully.

MarcellinoSydney, NSW

Incapable of doing what they advertise

Their website specifies servicing of gas equipment for restaurants & cafes, but their phone service (Natalie) is adamant that they supply and install ONLY. Waste of time, no apology. 'Have to get marketing to check that'

Job Satisfaction
WP PlumbingWilco Home Services
Marcellino

Thanks, Local Plumber who CAN service equipment did a great job.

A.S.B.
A.S.B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Chad, the plumber who attended to our drainage problem (and solved it), was not only very proficient in his work but also a thorough gentleman. A credit to his employer, his trade and the community.

Boys did a very good job!

Start from giving us a quote to actual day the boys did the job was fantastic. Very professional people, very punctual for the day and time they promised coming to do the job. They are also full of knowledge and well experienced for the job they are doing. Any small or complicated questions we asked, we received a full explanation in a very simple way that we as a customer do not have any knowledge of what is going on and what is going to happen.

Images
ImagesSydney, NSW

Good consultation and advice followed up with efficient professional service.

Save money and get someone else

I was just a number to this company, someone to squeeze as much money as possible before you are completely broke. They have a well drilled sales and upselling pitch which I was tired of hearing by the time I finally just told them to leave

Cathy C
Cathy CSydney, NSW

Urgent tap problem

Andrew turned up as advised and reviewed the situation. We were anticipating a major issue but it turned out just to be a tap that had come off the spindle. He confirmed the price for job and then completed the work by doubling checking both taps and the shower head.

Silvana kotevski
Silvana kotevskiSydney, NSW

Professional service

Arrived on time as urgent attendance, very professional, resolved our issue, explanation on future remediation, great attitude, would definitely use this service again and recommend to others in the future.

Read more reviews - page 2