Wild Earth Online Store

Wild Earth Online Store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great variety & prices

After a fair bit of research on the shoes I wanted, I purchased a pair of Scarpa Moraine Plus Mid GTX Hiking Boots through the Wild Earth online store. Everything went smoothly and no problems at all.
Free postage took just over a week to Perth, Western Australia.
Will buy from them again. Thank you Wild Earth.

Excellent Service -they responded quickly

My order arrived within quoted delivery time. I returned one item (size not right for me) through their system - it worked perfectly, quick response and timely processing of my credit.

Cheap chinese sahara swags. Don't buy

Sahara swag is made in china. Mostly made of rubber, very little "canvas". I wouldn't let my dog sleep on the matress it is so thin. It is just a matress topper with no thickness or comfort to it.

Customer service replies quickly, trying to make you feel stupid saying it will expand. Well 3 months later I am still waiting for this magic expansion of the foam they promised.....

Amazing service

purchased some runners, much cheaper than the shopping centres, fast efficient and professional. I chatted with Dan as i forgot to add my promo code, within 1 minute he had fixed it up and i was all set.

Will be back for sure!!

Meh..

Many items are falsely advertised, including a backpack I purchased (which is proving to be a nightmare to return!). Advertised as a 36 litre when is actually 34 litre. I'd be very very wary about sizings that are listes and be checking manufacturers websites!
The stuff I have ordered has been pretty good quality and at very competitive prices but this backpack and trying to return it has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Went looking on-line for outdoor mens clothing. Found a great selection from Wild Earth on-line store. The on-line store was easy to navigate and provided some great specials. Purchasing was very easy and there was a quick delivery of the products.

excellent customer service. ships quick!

amazing excellent customer service. ships quick! very precise and professional. had to return an item and had no trouble. I'm a very happy customer! love my Nuptse north face vest!

Absolutely amazing customer service!!

Dealing with the support team at the Wild Earth Online store was an absolute pleasure. I communicated with them via online chat, email support and also by phone before I made my final choice to purchase an Osprey Ultralight stuffable backpack and duffle bag. I received my purchases which are exactly what I had been searching for in under 24hrs! Extremely happy and will definitely shop there again.

Extremely poor

My email requesting confirmation of item availability has not been addressed. I found many reviews about this shop stating that an ordered item never arrived because it was not longer in stock. I didn't want the same inconvenience. Hence, the decision to email a few shops. Wild Earth did not respond and lost a customer.

Great customer service and good product quality!

My delivery was delayed but the staff member did his best to try and help me. I felt well look after and the quality of the product Raptor 10 is great. I would definitely recommend and order again!

Awesome service!

Great products & value! We will shop again here.
Loved the fast delivery and reliable service especially after we lost the whole family’s running/working shoes to a burglar at Xmas.
Cheers.
Team Salter’s

Amazing "The North face" jacket. It took 12 hours to arrive home.

My husband got in love with a North Face jacket in our recent overseas holidays but he did not found his size. We got the reference number and found it in Wild Earth. We ordered it and received it the next day very early. Really surprise us. Amazing!!