Wild Rhino

Wild Rhino

Brand Manager for Wild Rhino? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2

Maria
Maria South East Queensland, QLD

Great boots BUT carefully inspect for any manufacturing fault

Absolutely love the Wild Rhino Grunt model!

I have owned a pair of Wild Rhino Grunt grey casual sneakers for a while now. I bought them from a store not direct from the manufacturer. Unfortunately they aren't being made anymore. I absolutely love them, they look unreal with jeans and are still in style.
I wish that they would keep making them as i would definately get another pair. Very comfortable and have lasted me very well. I would recommend this model to others but i haven't tried their other models - when you are onto a good thing, stick with it!

Matt S
Matt SPerth, WA

Two pairs within 3 months, both fell apart.

Quite easily the worst quality shoes I've ever purchased. I ignored all warnings on this site, thinking people must have bought cheap knockoffs. So I purchased this directly from the website, and 1 month later they literally fell apart.

I emailed the company who replaced them and gave me a second pair, but the same thing happened.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SHOES! The pictures say enough.

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wild Rhino, Drake leather ankle boot. Worst wearing shoes I’ve ever purchased!

mercslk69
mercslk69Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nice looking Book poor build quility

I boot these Boots from Myer after less than 3 months the bottom split so went back to the store which is a 4 hour drive away. They would not replace the boot as it was not there policy. The boots have been worn in the office on carpet most of the time. So i decided to buy the same boot again thinking it was a one off. I have had the boots only a few days and already feel the sole is pulling apart as your foot bends. I contacted Wild Rhino direct and was told they do not have a returns policy if bought from retailer.

Had the same pair of dress leather shoes for around 18 years

These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned and still have plenty of life in them, every time I go out I wear them, my wife complained and said it's about time you bought new shoes, so I went back to the Wild Rhino store and bought a new pair, she loved them, hopefully they will last just as my other pair.

Security issue during purchase and not responding to emails

Trinity
TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been Wearing Wild Rhino For Years

Dave I.
Dave I.Sydney, NSW

Great boots. (I don't understand the bad reviews)

I don't normally write reviews but I felt like I had to for these boots. I nearly didn't buy this brand because of the bad reviews on here. I talked to the company and after providing a money back guarantee, I went and bought a pair of Porter boots.
I really don't get the bad reviews on here, are you really buying the original product and not a cheap ripoff (there are plenty around) ?
My boots are great, I've been wearing them several times a week now for the past 6 months and they as excellent. The quality and look is great. No sign or any faults or wear.

I don't know about the other shoes/boots in the range but if they are like the boots I got, I would definitely recommend them.

DamonB
DamonBSydney, NSW

Solid and comfortable

I’ve purchased two pairs of boots previously and a pair of shoes and I can honestly say they are the best boots I’ve purchased and all I wear mainly are boots. They are stylish comfortable and most of all durable. I’ve read many reviews stating their pairs have fallen apart quickly I have not had an issue with mine I just ask are these people buying original wild rhino or rip offs from China.
I certainly recommend the original brand and I’ve finally found a boot and or boots that I can trust and will be sticking to this brand only.

Looks nice but only if you don't wear it. Good luck if you do.

My partner purchased a pair of boots from Wild Rhino and within 3-4 months of very light wear (indoors only), the soles had completely worn away?! Contacted customer service/head office support staff who refused any credit/refund/exchange as this was "normal wear and tear". Seems to be a very common issue judging by the number of other reviews regarding sole quality across their range. It seems if you want to buy a quality pair of shoes that'll last longer, then best spend your money elsewhere.

Josh B.
Josh B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Broken boot

Unfortunately my boots started to fall apart within the first 6month of purchase.
The sole started separating from the leather. I returned to the shop of purchase and they had it sent to a cobbler to have RE glued, but 6months after they started separating again, the soles started cracking and the heal has started to crack and come apart.
Reaching out to the company, I explained my situation and showed pictures, but they were unfortunately no help at all.

Terrible quality

Bought two pairs. Expensive boots. Both I’ve had to glue the soles. Quality is terrible. They look good but I won’t be buying that brand again. Well done marketing team. Sold them as quality hand crafted...

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor qaulity

I bought 3 pairs of boots in the one transaction 6 months ago . They are already splitting away from the sole . I should have known better made in China no matter how sleek there stores look so t be fooled unless you want to throw your money away . Never buying this product again

Nathan B
Nathan BSydney, NSW

Very happy with boots, I’m a repeat customer

I just bought my third pair of boots.
I really like their styles and I’m satisfied with their quality.
Pair 1-Bought retail in 2017. They still look great but the soles have worn out. Not surprising as I wore them hiking, holidaying and to work regularly.
Pair 2- 12 months old, wearing in nicely. Sole has started to wear away. No more than any other pair of boots. But leather is fine. The different style had a snugger fit, but I was able to break them in after a month.
Pair 3- ordered of Amazon this week. I think they also look great and first try on they fit nicely.
The label says made in Portugal, I’ve no reason to doubt it.
It’s a shame this style of boot can’t have soles rebuilt cheaply. But I’m happy with all three pairs.

• +2Thumbnail