Williams
Brand Manager for Williams? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
kathy williamson
kathy williamsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with after service

Received shoes one was broken returned to nearest shop wanting an exchange still waiting for contact from retail store been 3 weeks

Bought 2 pair men's Colorado's in May. Noticed in August that the stitching on one pair was unravelling. Went back and showed the sales lady who immediately gave me an exchange pair. Top marks to Williams. Will be back again

Store LocationHelensvale, Qld

poor customer services

Sarah R.
Sarah R.Perth, WA

They asked me to cut up my shoes.

Ordered a pair of shoes online that had a lump in the sole. I was offered a refund or a replacement pair but only after I have cut the original pair with scissors until they are unwearable and sent photos as proof. I find this very strange.

Leslie Curl
Leslie CurlFar North Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I bought shoes online for the first time. The first pair I felt did not suit and I had chosen the wrong size. They were sent back and the money was reimbursed. The second pair were flawed and I was given another pair as soon as I had sent photos to show proof. I was treated with respect and honesty and the service was prompt. Great experience all up. Can definitely recommend Williams as a trustworthy Company.
I love my brown leather boots!
Many thanks to Customer Service.
Leslie Curl
Yungaburra QLD

Phoebe
PhoebeMid North Coast, NSW

Efficient and professional sales lady.

I was served by Tya from Port Macquarie store at Port Central. She is a credit to the shop and was most efficient and helpful. Definitely store manager materiel.

Portia Smith Caballero
Portia Smith CaballeroSydney, NSW

Wonderful service !

Took my son to buy school shoes from the Mt Druitt store. I was very happy to be able to buy a second pair half price. The girl who served me , Ariba, went out of her way to help us get the right size from another store. She showed true concern that we were happy with our purchase and that he had a perfect fit. She was patient and friendly.She was also able to serve several customers at once. We will be back for sure!

Ash
AshMelbourne

Poor customer service

Visited Craigieburn store today to buy my kids shoes.Store manager was so rude. She didn’t even bother what customer wants.

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time ordering online

This was my first time ordering shoes online. Very easy site to use and simple to place order. My shoes arrived quickly and they fit beautifully. Very happy with my order and will be doing online again in the near future.

sierra
sierra

Made in China

While buying a pair of leather Colorado shoes in a local Williams store I was reassured that they weren't made in China. I bought another 2 pairs of Williams shoes on line, also leather which just arrived. While searching for the size, because one pair was too big, I found a 'made in China' label tucked away on the back of the tongue. When I checked the other 2 pairs they were the same, 'made in China'.
So now I feel cheated because I was conned about the source. Not only I wont I be going to Williams again, i'll also be checking for myself instead of believing the sales staff.

Tony
TonyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very poor range of mens shoes

Went to two stores in wide bay, the smallest mens size they both had was size 8, i take a size 7 and repeatedley told the female staff this, one even suggested i try a size 9. Williams should change the name to womens as that is the only people they cater for. In my whole adult life i haven't had trouble buying shoes. Won't buy local anymore, will buy in better places in
Brisbane or the sunshine coast and will never set foot in Williams again, a shadow of what it used to be!!!

Very poor customer service

Bad service,false information

Bought a pair of shoes during sales time.. showed in stock At the time of purchase.. then sent back email That they couldn’t fulfill the purchase due to out of stock.. so went to website and checked the same item that it is still in stock... bad service

Lee
LeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Rude Service Manager - Bendigo

given a $25 online credit voucher after purchasing a pair of blowfish sneakers that had filthy soles , store manager rang me personally.She was rude , condescending and absolutely abrupt.Will never return .

B larrescy
B larrescySydney, NSW

Wonderful service

I would like to congratulate Williams on the wonderful young lady Zeinab at Rockdale Plaza. She was most helpful and nothing was too much bother. I bought 2pair of shoes from her and love them. It will be a pleasure to shop in her store again.

L.S
L.Sasked
Online store

I purchased 4 pairs of shoes online to get the buy one and get one half price offer, after the transaction was paid I then realised that i hadn't put in the discount code and I suppose i had hoped it would have been automatically applied? considering i didnt know where to find it? So I rang the online number and explained the situation and the lady said it would be refunded in a couple of Days and then again in a couple more days? So the shoes arrived very quickly and its been a week, still no refund? I cannot understand i paid promptly why cant you refund promptly?

Williams

Compare both Williams
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $65.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPayAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Work/Trade/Heavyduty BootsCasual & Dress Shoes and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots
Compare both Williams