Listing monitored by WinConnect

• Rates and Fees

Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give 0 if possible.

I have them as my electricity supplier, I can't move to a different company as the building only allow Win Energy. Charges extremely high, living by myself and paying 3x more than I used to pay when living elsewhere.

Terry
TerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just money rip off

They charge an astronomical amount of money for move-in as well as move-out.
Rates are among the highest.
It's a rip-off, and there is no choice as it's apartment building.

Good Customer Service

I needed to connect to gas and electricity and Joanne was super friendly and kind. Setting up and account was quick and easy and she was able to answer all of my questions. Great experience.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
grell63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Out to squeeze as much money as they can out of you

WINconnectWinConnect

Mina
MinaSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I needed some assistance for electricity connection since we are moving and win connect is the provider for the building. I spoke to Elly and she was very helpful. She answered my queries and confirmed everything in the end. Hopefully, I would be able to have a good experience from the company as I had a good experience from Elly. Thank you very much.

ServicesElectricity

Great and efficient customer service

The rep that assisted me today (Josh!) was very efficient and super nice; also very helpful in getting my old and new accounts situated. He was prompt and made the experience of transferring payments from one account to another stress-free. I was very happy with the service he provided today.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

They charge the highest rates of any provider in the market (avoid at all costs)

The bills and rates they charge are higher than any other provider in the market. They overcharge all of their items compared to the industry average. When we contact them, they never respond with an answer but rather make a vague statement. One of the worst companies I have dealt with in Australia.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Worst management I have ever seen

Definitely the best! Best experience ever.

It has been the best experience as a costumer to be able to reach the costumer service easily and quickly. I would like to thank Elly, for her quick reply and care. She answered my emails with patience and care in no time, and helped me with exact and clear advice.

Patient and good service

Very patient and helpful service, I applied hot water and electricity, the staff helped me apply them and it was a quality service. Overall good conversation skill and professional attitude to their customers.

bspec
bspecSydney, NSW

rip off

never in our life have we paid over $400 a month for a family of 3 in a 2 bedroom but winnconnect says meter is 100% correct.
we run a full time bussiness with lights,pumps heaters running 24/7 and still pay less.
please stay away from these thieves.

Ruiqi F.
Ruiqi F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst electricity company

first, they don't have a customer dashboard. I can't see anything about my usage until I got a bill in email. There's not even a payment system that you can just do it online. $40 for connection fee and another $40 for disconnection fee, very dodgy. Electricity is at least 30% more expensive than previous companies I used. What's the worst, I have to use win connect, there's no other choices since they're the only provider for my building. WORST EVER!!!!

LynnyC
LynnyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joanne was a true professional

Electricity, process took 5 minutes, I am due to arrive in Melbourne via Brisbane on Monday to take a up a national role. Joanne was kind enough to assist in setting up my electricity and hot water for my apartment in the Melbourne Grand.. Thanks again..

Thomas B.
Thomas B.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple and effective

I have purchased a townhouse in a complex where WinConnect manages the embedded network. I spoke with Joanne on the phone today and had my energy connection set up, back-dated to my purchase date so as to alleviate emergency connection fees and told about all my options and offers available. Extremely good customer service experience, I can recommend them based on that alone.

Reap off company

They are too costly prob works in favor if strata but renters suffers I moved in 6 months I paid $900 and my other electricity provider in a different location 6 months costed about $600 I have to take it up with obudsman as it looks fraud.

Molly Smith
Molly Smithasked

I would like to be able to carbon offset my electricity and gas use. Where do I find the link on the Win website. Apartment dweller

Lawrence Bryan
Lawrence Bryanasked

whats your phone number

Esther K.
Esther K.asked

Win Energy is horrible!! They are still billing me when I already moved out of last year. I only have them as my energy billing company because the whole building apartments at Liberty Tower have them as an embedded electricity provider. They are the worst billing company I have ever had. I have been calling numerous times to tell them I moved out and I don't wanna be with them and yet they are still charging me. They just sent me an emergency electricity connection on the weekend for $800.00 and I don't have time to keep on calling them on my lunch breaks and wait for hours. The customer representatives have really bad phone manners and the service is absolutely terrible. They do not help anyone at all. All they care about are their high rates and getting paid. I do not recommend Win Energy at all to anyone! Worst customer experience and I bet my name is probably going bad in credit ratings because of them!

Get an answer from our members and WinConnect representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers