Windsor Rapid

Windsor Rapid

4.1

SteveMid North Coast, NSW

Great little van, couldn’t be happier

Took it out to the river free camping and it handled the conditions excellent, towed really well, plenty of cupboard space and set out quite well, fold out ends very easy to operate.

BILL

BILL

Widsor Rapid Full Van Semi Off Road 15 Ft

Maryella

MaryellaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great van

We are happy with its quality and comfortable to use, we had a big van and we have got just as much room as this one as the other one.

We love our Rapid!

My husband & I recently purchased the Windsor Rapid hardtop, we just love it. Plenty of room for the both of us with a full ensuite, separate shower, toilet and vanity it even has a washing machine. Large kitchen sink and heaps of benchspace with plenty of storage throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning, light to tow!

Sharon

Sharon

So much easier than my Jayco Dove!

I recently purchased a 2001 Windsor Rapid. I still have my 2009 Jayco Dove but am selling it due to faulty door handles & curtains falling off track. I am so pleased this the fittings in this older rapid model.
    The ease of setting up is fabulous.

Floor PlanFold out double beds and pop top.
    mitch

mitch

Fantastic reliable van

Floor PlanRA441 Off-Road
    giraffe

giraffe

Great quality compared with Jayco...so happy we went with Windsor Rapid!

We have the 6 berth, 2 pull out beds, and a set of bunks. There is plenty of space, as the layout is so well designed. Easy to tow, and back into tight spaces, as it is not as long as other caravans with 6 beds. Everything is finished so well. My sister has the comparable Jayco Expanda, and this van has been repaired too many times to count, The finishes are just terrific in the Windsor. We were the only ones that didn't leak when away on a group camping trip. What more do I need to say? Fantastic...can't recommend it more highly!

windsor rapid RA472S

WE bought ours new in 07 from the dealer at Berpengary and couldn't be happier but for the dealer no comment!. I put bag flys over both ends 3 years ago and it made a huge difference.Could not fault the van except for the stupid hand basin in the shower / toilet combo such a waste of space. It had full off road independent suspension and could free camp anywhere.I have since sold it and would recommend one to any small family. Probably yhe only thing I would have liked is that the two water tanks were larger.

592s 2009

Find out how Windsor Rapid compares to other Caravans

Windsor Rapid caravan. Badly built from a manufacturer who doesn't care. Van is now seriously damage

Daryl grey nomad

Daryl grey nomadNarre Warren Vic

after sales service

we have a windsor entice on our first trip out we had a problem with the fridge which left the cupboards water stained we were told it was our fault now on our 2nd trip we have found that there is a problem with the bed where the frame is made from timber it has collapsed I have not been in contact with Windsor as I know what they will say so I will replace it with a steel frame myself I was in the caravan industry 40 years ago.

been everywhere

bought this smallest of models offroad version in 2006. Had some initial teething problems with water tanks but both eventually replaced by Windsor. This van has now travelled 120,000km of which about 25000km on dirt roads. Have done Oodnadatta track twice, Tanami track, Gibb river road , Cape Leveque, Birdsville track and to Weipa twice and all the way to Cape York. The Austrack suspension is excellent provided it is regularly serviced. We have had no serious problems in all this time and have been amazed at its offroad performance provided you drive to the conditions.
    offroad performance

Bacchus
    Bacchus

Excellent van, excellent service!!!

Would just like to thank all of the staff at camden caravan with the help of my 2nd purchase through them.we upgraded from a 2nd hand rapid we purchased through them 2 years ago and would recommend the product and service to anyone. The ease of use of the bed ends is fantastuc, even the 12year old can do it.completly set up with wine i hand in 20minutes...what more could you ask for
    very easy to use, fantastic dealer support

Sue_fleurAU

Bad customer service but love the van

what has this got to do with the rapid product exactly???

Sue_fleur

Thank you to the lady at Camden Caravan who rang up to follow it up, that is great customer service and i love the rapid and to have her ring up to see about the review and follow it up i was impressed by it.

Windsor Rapid 592 S

We bought this van just under a year ago and if we need minor things fixed its a night mare... Our shower recess has a crack in the fibre glass. 4 weeks later and we are still waiting for them to send a fibreglasser to come and have a look. Surface rust on most parts under the van, window was replaced prior to picking it up cause it had a scratch now the same window rattles. Even to return a phone call or respond to an email is even harder.. When you do finally speak to someone the attitude stinks and its always a drama to get an answer.
    Overall the van suits our needs and what we are after its the after sales part once they have your money they no longer care
    Bad customer service

John Scott
    John Scott
    gazlyn
    gazlyn

We have surface rust under our van too that is supposed to be galvanised... Yet just gone 1 yr old and they tell us it is due to poor maintenance... Go figure. Yesto Lachlan..

wranglerrjmAU

Terrible

MD68
    MD68

Yes but you were asked on a review of the caravan not on your delivery problems, hope you had better luck getting out of the contract, although the wording would have saved you, spelling wise thst is.

Gary and Julie

Gary and JulieWallabadah

442s Windsor rapid 2009 model.

johno123