Winning Appliances NSW, Redfern

Winning Appliances NSW, Redfern

Esther

EstherSydney, NSW

Kitchen Tap purchase

Fleur served me and she was very helpful in finding me exactly what I wanted in my price range and also excellent quality. I received my order as promised the next business day

Mirage

MirageMelbourne

Terrible customer service

As a customer of 10+ years plus, I'm extremely disappointed on the customer service experience. Logged a warranty on a minor request on the 21 January, after several follow ups and limited response, I am yet to get any movement or updates on my warranty request. Will no longer be recommending your services again.

Store LocationAppliances online
Emm

EmmSydney, NSW

Amazing Store and Service

Winnings Appliances were amazing to deal with. We visited the showroom and were provided the upmost professional service. Daniel and Rosie were incredible to deal with and assisted with the best product knowledge and also achieved the best price for us. Delivery was made on time delivered by both Winnings and Smeg directly. We would recommend dealing with Winnings to anyone and we will always go back here.

Store LocationWinnings Redfern

GazcapSydney, NSW

Great sales experience but awful customer experience

Great sales experience but awful customer experience. Never delivered one of our products and never told us it wasn't coming. On asking they said it would be available two months later, it's still not here and no one at customer service calls us back. If I had my time again we'd go elsewhere.

Store LocationWaterloo
Customer ExperienceWinning Appliances

Hi, We're sorry to hear that this has happened, please send us an email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice and your best contact details so we can look into this matter further for you .

Gazcap

E-mailed you five days ago - still no response!!

Hi ,
Thanks for letting us know , what was your email address where you sent the email from so I can take a look for you ?

Happy customer :)

I purchased a Westinghouse upright cooker from Redfern Winning Appliances. The service is the tops from the sales lady to the guy who delivered and installed the cooker. I am very happy with my purchase.

Why shop anywhere else

Fantastic service from the showroom right through to delivery. Even took the boxes away. Great range of products and brands, extensive network so products available and delivery arranged to fit my schedule.

Store LocationWinnings Redfern

Tired renovator

Tired renovatorSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service from purchase to delivery!!

Can not fault the service, accommodation of changes as a result of the complexity of my renovation and the delivery of product. Very professional and hassle-free outfit. I certainly recommend Winnings for the service in particular

Lizknits99

Lizknits99Sydney, NSW

Great showroom, excellent ranges of product, competitive pricjng

We used Winnings 25 years ago when we did our kitchen and again recently when we renovated. Great range of products to all budgets. Good staff, helpful but not pushy. One stop shop for all your needs.

Store LocationRedfern, NSW
Peter

PeterIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service.

We wanted a particular model stove and had priced it elsewhere and it was heavily discounted. Winnings matched the price with free delivery and removed the old stove. We needed the stove by a specified date and it was delivered on that date. Perfect.

Great Service

I had to delay my delivery on multiple occasions. I was dealing with Hillary Macdonald she was wonderful and extremely helpful. Great customer service, another wonderful aspect they always match the price.

samogonochka

samogonochkaSydney, NSW

Great service and delivery

Just purchased Bosch washing machine. Ever since i entered their redfern shop with 5 minutes before closure until delivery, i was amazed by fantastic service i received, Eleni in particular. Delivery of brand new machine took only 2 days...
highly recommend and will shop there again..
Vladimir

FionaPeru

FionaPeruSydney, NSW

The best place to buy appliances!

Winnings staff are expert and knowledgeable. Their store is a joy to be in and I love the free coffee and snacks! They price-match so I do not know why anyone would buy appliances anywhere else. The whole experience from product selection to ordering to delivery was just seamless, easy and enjoyable. Even the delivery guys were on time and totally lovely!

Store LocationAlexandria NSW

Trisha

TrishaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Bought whole set of Miele kitchen appliances and laundry set, and another set of Smeg kitchen appliances, integrated F&P fridge for our new duplex project. The sales consultant is very helpful, patient and knowledgeable, very easy to deal with. Excellent service from beginning to the end. Highly recommend Daniel Lam. We had partial delivery for range hood first time; scheduled the delivery for the balance items in couple months later, but with incorrect estimation of project progress for fitting, so returned the appliances back at free of charge. And easily scheduled for 3rd time without any hassle. Service does matter. Highly recommend Winning appliance.

David P

David PSydney, NSW

Great service, damaged goods

The range hood was delivered damaged and so was its replacement, but finally the staff were able to get an undamaged one sent out. I was impressed that they follow up on it properly

Gerry

GerryIllawarra, NSW

100% satisfied with every aspect - from start to delivery. Thankyou

100% satisfied with every aspect - from start to delivery. Thankyou.
I can highly recommend Martin Sockel from the Redfern store, from the 1st day we walked in to the day of delivery, his knowledge is 2nd to none, and he made us feel comfortable from the outset.
A most pleasant experience.
Thankyou

Great Experience

Sales person at Winnings Waterloo called Paulette was amazing, so professional and went above and beyond to make sure I received my new appliance asap. she sourced my appliance and organized the install thru Winnings team of installers. I have had very bad experiences in the past with installers and delivery guys but the team sent to me via Winnings was awesome, totally professional, courteous, informative, and cleaned up any mess, they were brilliant and would recommend this team of delivery and installation to anyone

Store Locationwaterloo/redfern

Highfield

HighfieldSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always a Pleasure.

Such a Pleasure to deal with this reliable company.
Great old fashioned service. A great website & competitive prices.
Delivery is always on time & done by friendly & courteous drivers.
It is Refreshing to have an Honest & Reliable online retailer who will honour
after sales service without trouble & with pleasure.
Very Highly recommended.

Store Locationredfern

Eugenie

EugenieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent store attention and service, delivery & after sales follow up

Pity about the customer service

The showroom is great, but winnings ability to deliver your goods in a timely and responsible manner is appaling. Customer experience is not just about the showroom, it's also about having your good delivered safely and in a timely fashion. Poor comminication, and rough "no care" delivery of goods takes all the gloss of the purchase. Bad job winnings, not good enough

Hi Erica,
We are sorry to hear you have had this experience. If you would please send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would like to look into this for you.

Scorpio

ScorpioSydney, NSW

Samsung washer

We were wanting a new washer as ours 30years old and 3 service calls later had to be replaced.looked around for what we wanted and found that winning appliances had some imperfect slightly damaged products,ordered a washer at a good saving and was delivered a few days later with great service.Will be using this company in future!