Wireless1 Online Store

Wireless1 Online Store

3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (23)

Andy H.

Andy H.

Bad customer service and products.

I ordered a 100W USB C charger and a black USB memory.
They sent the green USB memory and the 100W USB C charger(paid AU$130).

They packed them in a thin bubble envelope.

Got me my Razer Laptop Fast.

I wanted a Razer laptop. I wanted to price match it for the same model in JB HI FI.
Employee Kaz made that happen for me.
Later Ash made sure my item was delivered fast. My laptop got delivered just under a week i was surprised! I Recommend Wireless 1 for sure. For quick results speak to Kaz and Ash and they will help you out promptly.

Chris

ChrisNew South Wales

They are No 1 for a reason

I've bought an expensive security system from Wireless 1 and now some computer software. They call themselves No 1 for a very good reason. Their service is exemplary, some other online companies should take notes from Wireless 1. Ash and Kaz not only looked after me with support but even after purchase they still communicate with me. If I need anything else that's electronic, they will be the first ones I will get in touch with. Keep up the great work guys. You're the best.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Wireless1 Online Store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rosanna K.

Rosanna K.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Colin B.

Colin B.

Fantastic Customer Service

Caz was a legend and helped me so much with my purchase. Use these guys! Seemless experience and easy to deal with.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
UnhappyHeater

UnhappyHeaterAU

Great service from Wireless 1.

My NBN modem/router was on its way out. Needed replacement ASAP. Wireless 1 had what I wanted at the best price. Fast service. Thanks guys.

Charlie S.

Charlie S.South East Queensland, QLD

AWFUL SERVICE !!!

Mason

MasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

Great deals from wireless1. I purchased the JBL party box 300 wireless speaker, unfortunately it had been DOA. Long story short I sent the item back requesting a replacement, it’s been 2-3 weeks so I finally gave them a call today only for customer service team tell me that “ they have no more stock left” and don’t know exactly when they are restocking. Also had the audacity to say they would send the “damaged” item back free of charge. Definitely won’t recommend their services!

Rob

Rob

Excelllent - brisbane 2021

Excellent service. I ordered the Edifier S2000 mkiii speakers on Saturday, and they were delivered to my doorstep on Tuesday (incredibly quick) and in perfect condition. Wireless1 also had the best price by far. Thanks so much!

argonaut2021

argonaut2021Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick Delivery

Can’t complain about the service. Took advantage of the Boxing Day site wide sale. Ordered the TP-Link Deco M9 Plus 3-pack on the afternoon of 31-Dec-2020, shipped from Sydney that day. Received it in Melbourne on 6-Jan-2021. Thanks Wireless 1, keep up the good work!

Bleep

BleepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wont refund a faulty item. Have had it for 2 months now. Don't buy here.

I bought a Fitbit charge from here the was faulty or working as it should. I sent a video of the fault as requested and then sent the item back and 2 months later keep giving me excuse after excuse and won't give me my refund. Being rude and sus. Beware.

lawfil

lawfilAdelaide

Item was listed as "In Stock" but is now "Out of Stock" with no item shipped. They lie about "In Stock" items!

I purchased a Black Oppo Phone that said "In Stock". Now the Black Oppo Phone says "Out of Stock" and no item was shipped to me, no tracking number provided. They even removed the White Oppo Phone of the same model, that used to say "In Stock" to "Out of Stock". None of the 2 colour variants of the phone that I ordered are even listed on the website anymore. Wireless1 lie about "In Stock" items. If it says "In Stock" it means nothing, because most items will be "Out of Stock". https://www.wireless1.com.au/oppo-reno2-z-luminous-black-unlocked-mobile-phone-au-stock

swill

swillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues sorted fast by wireless 1.. Edifier speakers not what they used to be.

Bought edifier g7000 gaming speakers. Upon opening notice speakers where not working correctly extremely disappointing. Wireless 1 where more then happy to offer refund or exchange. Which i really appreciated since it wasnt there fault.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality customer service

I was unable to purchase a product during the Black Friday sales timeline so called up requesting an extra day to check that the product suited the space.

Called today to confirm my purchase and the team honoured the Black Friday pricing (despite me being late!).

Aside from this, the team are incredibly professional, friendly and obviously flexible when possible (see above).

Hope to continue purchasing from here in the future - and given my audio visual expenditure I will need to.

Product PurchasedEdifier S350DB

Excellent store with great customer service!

Had an issue with my order(problem on my end, not theirs) sent them a message and they responded quickly and went above and beyond to help me out, great company and hope to shop with them in the future!

Ash M.Wireless1

We very much appreciate your kind words! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything we can help you out with :)