Wireless1 Online Store

Wireless1 Online Store

Finchwizard

FinchwizardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent price, shipping great, but non-existent contact if it's for warranty, beware.

Online experience was fine, the product prices were good, and it arrived quick enough. But as the product (Very expensive item) had issues, contacting them for support and to have it replaced under warranty the company just ignores you. Despite multiple emails (Of which are read because I could see the tracking info to say it was) nothing was done about it. Luckily the Australian Distributor stepped in to help.

Whilst it seems like a decent company from the buying perspective. I couldn't or wouldn't recommend them if that's how they treat customers for warranty claims.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Baz

BazPerth, WA

If your device is faulty, be prepared to wait a longggg time for a refund, if it ever comes at all

Amitava S.

Amitava S.Sydney, NSW

Service Quality of Phones

This store at Westfield Mall, Parramatta is excellent.
I have a lava phone which was not powering on after connecting to the charger.
I went to quite a few other places yesterday, but no luck.
Today I went to the shop, I was attended by Laura, she repaired it within 30 minutes and my phone was fine.
I am able to use my phone now.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Pathetically slow despatch, slipshod shipping procedures and non existent communication.

They took over a week to ship the item, with no contact as to why. Sent me tracking advice for Fastway Couriers, which when the tracking no was checked, gave no information. Eventually arrived and found to be shipped by Toll- no wonder tracking info didn't work. Sent to my wifes business address with over 100 staff, yet her name was left off the shipping label and documents inside. Fortunately due to diligent and honest warehouse staff who had to ring Wireless 1 to ask who had ordered it, it made its way into my wifes hands. Sent them a message regarding this, no reply....

Kim

KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fake stock levels on their ebay store and sell items.

Great service!

I found their stock levels accurate and the customer service helpful. I used their online store (not through a third party), and it was easy to find what I wanted. It's a pity their site doesn't appear on Google until the third page, unless you directly type in the company's name.

Product PurchasedModem router

Dishonest stock levels and delivery estimates

Froggles

FrogglesPerth

Shoddy and Deceitful.

Sells items on eBay with fraudulent delivery estimates and then advises there's a 20-day handling delay. Have read several separate reviews stating they have engaged in this conduct - just withing the last month. So the excuse that's being given on other sites of it being a mistake or error in their inventory software is absolute nonsense. Targeted and fraudulent. Stay away at all costs.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

worst shopping experience for no stock

It seems that it is not the first time they sell goods that they do not have in stock, even it shows delivery will be in a week.
Good luck, maybe u can have ur parcel a month later if they do not cancel it.

guy.stevens.96

guy.stevens.96AU

Sells items not in stock, delayed delivery

This company seems to rely heavily on good reviews on productreview, and directs its customers (like me) to post reviews here, so here goes.

I have shopped on wireless1 twice now, once recently and once a couple of years ago. Both times, despite listing items as being in stock, they were out of stock and the company failed to deliver in the time promised. Once, I might forgive, but that's a 100% fail rate that now means I can't give my father his present on his birthday.

Either this company can't keep track of its own stock, which is hardly inspiring, or it doesn't stock items and sells via the distributor, which is deceptive.

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

Old School "Customer Service" - A Breath of Fresh Air!!!

Looking to buy some new Arlo Ultra Accessories and found it almost impossible to find a supplier that would help - That was until I came across Wireless 1!! Although the items are on back-order (As with all the other suppliers) Wireless 1 went out of their way to help me and to give me the most updated information about my purchase. I must say just how helpful Kathy (Wireless 1) was to deal with - Excellent!! Five Star Support so far - which I really appreciate. Thank You Kathy and the Team at Wireless 1...

Caz M

Caz MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Arlo Pro

Great service. We bought an Arlo Pro 4 camera system and it came really really quickly. We bought it for a great price. We didn’t have any issues at all!

Ash M.Wireless1

Much appreciated for the positive feedback, Caz. If there are any issues in the future, please call us on (02) 9687 8828 and one of our friendly staff members will be more than happy to help you out! :)

-Ash

Fadi a

Fadi asydney

Waited over 2 months for a return item and nothing sent.. will not deal with ever again.. stay away

bought a cool router that was faulty, no worries, i got warranty.

sent the router back and waiting for a new one be sent out, every week a person emails giving me a different story, and now they sent to to the wrong address,, so i gotta wait another 3 motnhs.. buying a new one from bingleee..

stay away from these idiots

Nate

Nate

Exceptional service & support

Product was overheating & basically DOA - the service team was exceptional. Ash = awesome!
very capable & knowledgeable team, assisted throughout the return process & really really helpful.
Would use again for sure

John

JohnWestern District, VIC

Hassle free

A hassle free transaction with a prompt delivery. Great price and very good customer support when enquiring about the product.

Pete

Petesydney

great vendor

website is quite good and is backed up by exceptional support via email. Recommended product was cheaper but better suited to my needs than what I was thinking. Great price too with free shipping.

RyanNg

RyanNgMelbourne

Great service, Prompt shipping

I managed to grab a good deal on Wireless1. They are extremely good when it comes to price for a specific product. Also, they ship orders from NSW to VIC much quicker than I expected. The product is as good as expected.

Ash M.Wireless1

Thank you for your feedback Ryan! We always have the best possible prices and our dispatch team work very hard every weekday to make sure all our orders are dispatched within a timely manner.

-Ash

Libby

Libby

Great Service!

I had a great experience with Wireless 1. The item I bought was in fantastic, brand new codition, I got it for a discounted price I was happy with, and I got free shipping. To add to all that the item turned up a week earlier than promised over the busy Christmas season. I couldn't ask for a better experience!!
Would definitely buy from Wireless 1 again!

Ash M.Wireless1

If you want terrible service and dodgy practice, shop here!

Public enemy no.1
Public enemy no.1
Ash M.Wireless1

Quick, slick and helpful. I knew what I wanted, their price was very good and despatched the same da

I had a few problems setting up the the Asus Lyra 2200 full home wi-Fi, the manufacturers tech department was of no use, so back to Wireless 1. Ash e-mailed instructions which helped in resolving the set up.
The Lyra works well, full and strong signal from garage to the back of the 2 storey house. It would be nice if the module illumination level could be toned down, and they do get quite warm.
The Lyra has certainly provided the solution for this rather long, 2 storey home.