Wireless1 Online Store

Wireless1 Online Store

3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (15)
Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality customer service

I was unable to purchase a product during the Black Friday sales timeline so called up requesting an extra day to check that the product suited the space.

Called today to confirm my purchase and the team honoured the Black Friday pricing (despite me being late!).

Aside from this, the team are incredibly professional, friendly and obviously flexible when possible (see above).

Hope to continue purchasing from here in the future - and given my audio visual expenditure I will need to.

Product PurchasedEdifier S350DB

Excellent store with great customer service!

Had an issue with my order(problem on my end, not theirs) sent them a message and they responded quickly and went above and beyond to help me out, great company and hope to shop with them in the future!

Ash M.Wireless1

We very much appreciate your kind words! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything we can help you out with :)

Lisa B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What Customer Service....Absolutely Despicable

Lisa B.

Explain it to the ACCC, not me. Just because your response is on a public forum, no need to fake your customer service. Don’t message me again

Excellent customer service!

I bought a modem from Wireless 1 and it had been giving me some issues for over a year. I spoke to the customer service team and they were happy to help me out and answer all of my questions. All the customer service reps that I spoke with on the phone have been so helpful and supportive. They are so professional which is the reason I will come back to shop at Wireless1 again. Kudos to you all!

Product PurchasedUbiquiti AFi-R AmpliFi

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service. I purchased a monitor nearly 2 months ago that when I turned it on had dead backlighting. I was directed by Wireless1 to the manufacturer for fault finding, an obvious critical fault that I couldn't fix with troubleshooting. I requested an immediate refund but they demanded I send the monitor back at my own expense. Told them to pick it which they did after a couple of weeks but now still have not been issued my refund and they have had the monitor for 2 weeks according to tracking. WORD OF WARNING raise paypal dispute immediately if you have an issue or better yet, buy with an actual reputable seller and don't waste your money on these guys.

Very disappointed

Very disappointedRhodes

Excellent customer service

I bought my second-hand wifi router online and the receipt is from wireless1. Few months later, the router has got some issue and wireless1 has been great at communication and agreed to have this returned to this even thought I am not the original customer.

However, due to some miscommunication, the replacement product was sent the to the original buyer. Once Wireless1 realised this, the helped contacted the original buyer and helped getting the router returned from Melbourn all the way back to Sydney.

This shows that Wireless1 is dedicated to do their best to earn their turst with their customer. I know that there is no more trust worthy for me to do my future shopping.

Ash M.Wireless1

We very much appreciate your feedback! We apologize about the initial miscommunication, however, we are glad we have been able to resolve the issue for you!

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best device for your MacBook

On Wednesday 8th January 2020 I bought myself a Neonode AirBar Touchscreen Sensor for 15.6" Windows 10 Laptops for $29 with postage of $10.14 so I could transform my MacBook Pro 15.4" into touchscreen. The staff were kind to me and the service was amazing because they shipped it out to me on the same day.

Ash M.Wireless1

We're glad you're satisfied with it! They're fantastic products. If there are any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

RICHARD G.

RICHARD G.Kimberley, WA

SLOW DONT BOTHER! LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE

Don't bother to buy on this store they're very slow to ship the items. And they aren't sure when will be sent.. So disappointed to buy here if i know in the first place i won't bother..

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Very responsive and fast!

The customer service representatives I spoke with were all very helpful in terms of checking stock and helping me place my order. I was especially impressed that even though I ordered around an hour after the advertised same-day shipping guarantee (same-day shipping before 2pm), Wireless 1 was able to ship my purchase the same-day which arrived the following morning. Very impressed with the great customer service!!

frankSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

They are advertising stuff, that they don't even have in stock. Ordert a laptop that I need urgently and now I have to wait 3 days for a refund....better go somewhere else where u are sure they have what they advertise.

frank

There was no big red text... you want me to post what your rep send me per e-mail? In short... there was a problem with Your adv system and it shouldn't have been posted... don't give me nonsense about a backorder...

Woojin

WoojinDickson 2602, ACT

Awesome customer support. Item came on time and safely

I bought an item on eBay, a computer monitor and they were very clear about shipping times, and answered all my questions professionally and in time.

They were super friendly on the phone and even refunded me the shipping fee when the shipping time was delayed due to stock issues.

I would totally recommend Wireless1 and I will be buying from them in the future.

Product PurchasedVX2758-2KP-MHD
Sameera P.

Sameera P.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy!!!

Purchased a Beats Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless on a great offer. No hassle, free delivery and the product arrived in 2 days. Very happy with the service and the product!!!

Rob

Purchased item did not arrive

Bought an item which was to be delivered by the 20th of December, item never arrived. Complained a number of times and the unhelpful customer service staff did not provide adequate explanation to why items were fulfilled. They in fact lied about their attempts to deliver the package someone was home for the dates mentioned (my parents are retirees and spend most days at home). Disgraceful that they would lie to customers, shame on them!

Product PurchasedEdifier R1280T
Rob

That's bull. EBay confirmed with me that no one provided responded to their investigation. I was also incentivised to change my reviews. I will not because this is clearly a poorly run business with terrible customer service

Invalid Tracking Number, Item Never Received, Hard to Reach Out Seller

Item never received so cannot comment on quality as such. Seller provided invalid tracking number. Seller informed item on the way on 6th Dec, and expected delivery on 16th-18th Dec. On 20th Dec, Seller then claimed item delivered on the 5th Dec by someone named "Praba" on POD. Chased up Seller for urgency or refund but felt their resistance ie kept saying awaiting third party team investigation... Seller then did not provide further update and ignored the correspondence. Seller is lacking of good communication in regard to what happened with their third party supply chain. The worst experience ever.

Deceptive seller. Sells stock that they don't have. Slow shipping

Finchwizard

FinchwizardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent price, shipping great, but non-existent contact if it's for warranty, beware.

Online experience was fine, the product prices were good, and it arrived quick enough. But as the product (Very expensive item) had issues, contacting them for support and to have it replaced under warranty the company just ignores you. Despite multiple emails (Of which are read because I could see the tracking info to say it was) nothing was done about it. Luckily the Australian Distributor stepped in to help.

Whilst it seems like a decent company from the buying perspective. I couldn't or wouldn't recommend them if that's how they treat customers for warranty claims.

Baz

BazPerth, WA

If your device is faulty, be prepared to wait a longggg time for a refund, if it ever comes at all

Amitava S.

Amitava S.Sydney, NSW

Service Quality of Phones

This store at Westfield Mall, Parramatta is excellent.
I have a lava phone which was not powering on after connecting to the charger.
I went to quite a few other places yesterday, but no luck.
Today I went to the shop, I was attended by Laura, she repaired it within 30 minutes and my phone was fine.
I am able to use my phone now.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Pathetically slow despatch, slipshod shipping procedures and non existent communication.

They took over a week to ship the item, with no contact as to why. Sent me tracking advice for Fastway Couriers, which when the tracking no was checked, gave no information. Eventually arrived and found to be shipped by Toll- no wonder tracking info didn't work. Sent to my wifes business address with over 100 staff, yet her name was left off the shipping label and documents inside. Fortunately due to diligent and honest warehouse staff who had to ring Wireless 1 to ask who had ordered it, it made its way into my wifes hands. Sent them a message regarding this, no reply....

Kim

KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fake stock levels on their ebay store and sell items.