Wireless1 Online Store

Wireless1 Online Store

3.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (12)
RICHARD G.

RICHARD G.Kimberley, WA

SLOW DONT BOTHER! LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE

Don't bother to buy on this store they're very slow to ship the items. And they aren't sure when will be sent.. So disappointed to buy here if i know in the first place i won't bother..

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Very responsive and fast!

The customer service representatives I spoke with were all very helpful in terms of checking stock and helping me place my order. I was especially impressed that even though I ordered around an hour after the advertised same-day shipping guarantee (same-day shipping before 2pm), Wireless 1 was able to ship my purchase the same-day which arrived the following morning. Very impressed with the great customer service!!

frankSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

They are advertising stuff, that they don't even have in stock. Ordert a laptop that I need urgently and now I have to wait 3 days for a refund....better go somewhere else where u are sure they have what they advertise.

frank

There was no big red text....u want me to post what your rep send me per e-mail? In short.....there was a problem with Your adv system and it shouldn't have been posted. ..... don't give me bullshit about a backorder.....

Woojin

WoojinDickson 2602, ACT

Awesome customer support. Item came on time and safely

I bought an item on eBay, a computer monitor and they were very clear about shipping times, and answered all my questions professionally and in time.

They were super friendly on the phone and even refunded me the shipping fee when the shipping time was delayed due to stock issues.

I would totally recommend Wireless1 and I will be buying from them in the future.

Product PurchasedVX2758-2KP-MHD
Sameera P.

Sameera P.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy!!!

Purchased a Beats Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless on a great offer. No hassle, free delivery and the product arrived in 2 days. Very happy with the service and the product!!!

Rob

Purchased item did not arrive

Bought an item which was to be delivered by the 20th of December, item never arrived. Complained a number of times and the unhelpful customer service staff did not provide adequate explanation to why items were fulfilled. They in fact lied about their attempts to deliver the package someone was home for the dates mentioned (my parents are retirees and spend most days at home). Disgraceful that they would lie to customers, shame on them!

Product PurchasedEdifier R1280T
Rob

That's bull. EBay confirmed with me that no one provided responded to their investigation. I was also incentivised to change my reviews. I will not because this is clearly a poorly run business with terrible customer service

Invalid Tracking Number, Item Never Received, Hard to Reach Out Seller

Item never received so cannot comment on quality as such. Seller provided invalid tracking number. Seller informed item on the way on 6th Dec, and expected delivery on 16th-18th Dec. On 20th Dec, Seller then claimed item delivered on the 5th Dec by someone named "Praba" on POD. Chased up Seller for urgency or refund but felt their resistance ie kept saying awaiting third party team investigation... Seller then did not provide further update and ignored the correspondence. Seller is lacking of good communication in regard to what happened with their third party supply chain. The worst experience ever.

Deceptive seller. Sells stock that they don't have. Slow shipping

Finchwizard

FinchwizardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent price, shipping great, but non-existent contact if it's for warranty, beware.

Online experience was fine, the product prices were good, and it arrived quick enough. But as the product (Very expensive item) had issues, contacting them for support and to have it replaced under warranty the company just ignores you. Despite multiple emails (Of which are read because I could see the tracking info to say it was) nothing was done about it. Luckily the Australian Distributor stepped in to help.

Whilst it seems like a decent company from the buying perspective. I couldn't or wouldn't recommend them if that's how they treat customers for warranty claims.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Baz

BazPerth, WA

If your device is faulty, be prepared to wait a longggg time for a refund, if it ever comes at all

Amitava S.

Amitava S.Sydney, NSW

Service Quality of Phones

This store at Westfield Mall, Parramatta is excellent.
I have a lava phone which was not powering on after connecting to the charger.
I went to quite a few other places yesterday, but no luck.
Today I went to the shop, I was attended by Laura, she repaired it within 30 minutes and my phone was fine.
I am able to use my phone now.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Pathetically slow despatch, slipshod shipping procedures and non existent communication.

They took over a week to ship the item, with no contact as to why. Sent me tracking advice for Fastway Couriers, which when the tracking no was checked, gave no information. Eventually arrived and found to be shipped by Toll- no wonder tracking info didn't work. Sent to my wifes business address with over 100 staff, yet her name was left off the shipping label and documents inside. Fortunately due to diligent and honest warehouse staff who had to ring Wireless 1 to ask who had ordered it, it made its way into my wifes hands. Sent them a message regarding this, no reply....

Kim

KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fake stock levels on their ebay store and sell items.

Great service!

I found their stock levels accurate and the customer service helpful. I used their online store (not through a third party), and it was easy to find what I wanted. It's a pity their site doesn't appear on Google until the third page, unless you directly type in the company's name.

Product PurchasedModem router

Dishonest stock levels and delivery estimates

Froggles

FrogglesPerth

Shoddy and Deceitful.

Sells items on eBay with fraudulent delivery estimates and then advises there's a 20-day handling delay. Have read several separate reviews stating they have engaged in this conduct - just withing the last month. So the excuse that's being given on other sites of it being a mistake or error in their inventory software is absolute nonsense. Targeted and fraudulent. Stay away at all costs.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

worst shopping experience for no stock

It seems that it is not the first time they sell goods that they do not have in stock, even it shows delivery will be in a week.
Good luck, maybe u can have ur parcel a month later if they do not cancel it.

guy.stevens.96

guy.stevens.96AU

Sells items not in stock, delayed delivery

This company seems to rely heavily on good reviews on productreview, and directs its customers (like me) to post reviews here, so here goes.

I have shopped on wireless1 twice now, once recently and once a couple of years ago. Both times, despite listing items as being in stock, they were out of stock and the company failed to deliver in the time promised. Once, I might forgive, but that's a 100% fail rate that now means I can't give my father his present on his birthday.

Either this company can't keep track of its own stock, which is hardly inspiring, or it doesn't stock items and sells via the distributor, which is deceptive.

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

Old School "Customer Service" - A Breath of Fresh Air!!!

Looking to buy some new Arlo Ultra Accessories and found it almost impossible to find a supplier that would help - That was until I came across Wireless 1!! Although the items are on back-order (As with all the other suppliers) Wireless 1 went out of their way to help me and to give me the most updated information about my purchase. I must say just how helpful Kathy (Wireless 1) was to deal with - Excellent!! Five Star Support so far - which I really appreciate. Thank You Kathy and the Team at Wireless 1...

Caz M

Caz MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Arlo Pro

Great service. We bought an Arlo Pro 4 camera system and it came really really quickly. We bought it for a great price. We didn’t have any issues at all!

Ash M.Wireless1

Much appreciated for the positive feedback, Caz. If there are any issues in the future, please call us on (02) 9687 8828 and one of our friendly staff members will be more than happy to help you out! :)

-Ash