Verifiedwisdompoolsandlandscapes.com.au

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Phil
Phil3 posts

Professional Service

Julian was professional and gave some good advice during the consultation. We made a few changes before commencing the work and Julian was very patient throughout the process.
AD Y.
AD Y.

Brett Colvin -Exceptional pools and Landscape

Exceptional pool and landscape supervisor, Brett Colvin. We were so lucky to have been assigned Brett Colvin as our pool supervisor. Brett Colvin is an excellent communicator, and his knowledge and advice were invaluable. Never have we met someone as responsible as Brett Colvin. Show details ·  1
Angel
AngelSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Best Pool landscape supervisor!

We are so glad to have Brett as our pool supervisor. We never meet a person as Brett , very professional , responsibility, follow up and keep update to progress for the pool and send it to us! We love our pool outcome and will definitely recommend Brett. So lucky we have Brett! Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customer

Smooth build cannot be happier

To the supervisor Dean and his team. I could not express my gratitude and thanks for the professionalism they have shown throughout the build. Also Julian was a great help during the build as he was there to answer questions which I had and without fail always got back to me. They constantly involved me in decision making with their expertise opinions to ensure that I make the correct choice and they deliver the pool that we wanted and more. Their experience is demonstrated in the process and was very smooth from each step/stage of the build. Upon completion I can say the information they provided enables me to maintain and care for the pool with confidence. Thanks again to Dean and the team. Show details ·  1
Khaybar Abass
Khaybar Abass

great service and top-quality work!

Brett was very helpful and supportive through the process his work is top quality. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateSydney, NSW3 posts

Khai
Khai

I love the pool installed by Landscaping Wisdom

Dean and the team are very helpful in building my pool for the family so that we can have so much fun swimming in it. They followed up from beginning to end giving me the best advice when installing this pool for us with the high grade material. Also the team corordinate good communication thoughout the process. Stewert who handover educated me on how to maintaine and went the extra mile making sure I understand the process of keeping my pool blue to swim throughout the year. Highly recommended with the great Team. Show details ·  1
Tamara
Tamara2 posts

Great supervisor and pool

Overall, we had a positive experience with Wisdom Pools and Landscapes. Our supervisor, Dean, was wonderful to work with as first time pool builders/owners. He was professional, patiently answered all our questions, and was quick to rectify any concerns. We are pleased with the quality of our pool to date and look forward to using it often. Show reply
Belen
Belen2 posts

Awesome

The Pool & Landscape team of Wisdom Homes helped complete the look of our new home by completing the landscaping within a short timeframe. Julian was quick with finalising the quote and Jeremy and his team were just as quick to respond in doing the work. Jeremy was also checking all the work was being completed. I am so happy with the Pool and Landscape team's work and their commitment to provide great customer service. Thank you everyone and keep being awesome. Show details ·  1
Rliszikam
Rliszikam2 posts

Nathan builds perfection!

Nathan and the boys from Wisdom Pools and Landscaping built our pool.
The team are very friendly and easy to get along with making interactions seem effortless.
We use the pool almost every weekend.
The attention to detail is second to none, and the finish is exquisite.
Any issues were handled quickly and professionally.
The build ran on time and was delivered on time.
The pool is salt waster and very easy to maintain.
My wife and kids are extremely happy with the results.
The photos speak for themselves. Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
matt.stephdavis
matt.stephdavis2 posts

Great job and seamless process

We are so pleased with the work done by Wisdom. From the initial site visit for on Jamie we felt at ease with the project.Thanks to Brett the process has been enjoyable and seamless. Brett kept us up to date every step of the way going above and beyond. We can not recommend Brett and the Wisdom team highly enough. Matt and Steph. South Turramurra Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve2 posts

Great communication from site supervisor very happy with end product thanks

Quality workmanship and great communication very happy with final results of pool Show details ·  1
Marvin Lay
Marvin LaySydney, NSW

Landscape Driveway Retaining wall

I got my landscaping done through wisdom homes. They have done amazing job according to my expectation. While working on the driveway there was minor damage (chip on the edges) which i was told it will get fixed. It was promised by manager that will be repaired and colour seal over the weekend. Overall I'm very happy with total outcome of landscaping.
Thanks Show details ·  1
John
John2 posts

Pools & Landscapes

Very organised and great attention to details. Gave excellent advice and suggestions. Show reply
Nidhin Jacob
Nidhin JacobSydney, NSW

Great Experience and Prompt Updates!

It was an absolute joy working with Brett and the team from Wisdom Pools and Landscapes. We leveraged the team to get the driveway and concrete done at my new home. The communication was prompt and clear. There were pictures sent with regular status updates and was happy with the overall quality. Show details ·  1