93% · 20213 · 6%
Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Yuu
YuuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

CAUTION!! They send DIFFERENT item

Now still FIGHTING them for refund but suddenly stopped replying on chat on website.

First of all, even thought it's express shipping, they didn't ship my order for 5-6 DAYS without notification till I contacted them. Finally dispatched it after asked them TWICE.

Secondly, DIFFERENT PHONE was arrived. (Ordered RED but GLAY came and it has a HUGE GAP between cover and body like someone forcibly opened for battery with tool and left as it is unprofessionally)

That's not all, claimed it, returned the phone immediately and they offered me full refund in 2-3days but I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED IT YET after that day passed.

Better buy at more reliable place, not here. Show details

Wise Market   DM

Hi Yu Hara. We apologize for the unfortunate experience and the inconvenience caused. We have already emailed you the details in regards to your refund.

Maureen
Maureen

Happy customer

Extremely happy with my watch in perfect condition, also very fast delivery. Show details ·  1
Alison
AlisonNorth Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Refund on wrong product ordered

Vergil went above & beyond for me. I ordered the wrong phone case for my Samsung S23 Ultra phone. He was wonderful & very helpful in rectifying my issue. I would highly recommend Wise Market, worthwhile having a look at the great range of products. Show details ·  1
Arjun
ArjunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Good shopping experience

I had ordered iPad, they sent a wrong model, but they were very responsive and provided refund. Show details ·  1
paul
paul

false advertising

wise market were very poor they advertised brand new and it wasn't broken straight out of the box and still didn't have brand new to replace it Show details
Wise Market   DM

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this unfortunate error Paul. Please be assured that the replacement has been sent to you with your consent and that the issue will be resolved soon.

Sama K.
Sama K.

iphone keep looping in apple logo once i open

I dont understand why that my 'brand new' phone won't open up and keeps on looping in apple logo. I have searched up all sorts of ways to try and fix it including restoring through itune as the phone suggusted but it still didnt work. An error 4013 came out, I've been investigating approx. 3hrs on this and its still not solve. The coverage is also expired Show details
Wise Market   DM

I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused Sama. Can you please share the order details via email (support@wisemarket.com.au) so that we can look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Leo
LeoPerth, WA

Good product. Great customer service

Offers the best pricing and has products to suit all budgets. Customer service team highly responsive. Recommend this business. Show details ·  1
darahhitam
darahhitamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

New to the platform, what an awesome find

Ordered a refurbished iPhone 11 Pro Max for my daughter. Hassle-free. Phone arrived within 5 days. Guess I will be looking here when my own phone needs replacing. Show details ·  1
Bec
BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and easy

I ordered an iPhone 7 for my daughter. The phone arrived quickly and was as described. The battery life could be better but I guess that's what you get in an older model phone. Show details ·  1
AKG
AKGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product!

Working pretty well and well priced!
Minor wear on the edges but near new 9/10.
Will definitely search for other product on site in the near future. Show details ·  1
Donald B.
Donald B.Perth, WA

Outstanding technology provider

Folllowing a misunderstanding on an order Wise Market subsequently demonstrated outstanding customer service, in addition to their great value products. I heartily recommend them to anyone. Show details ·  1
Megan S.
Megan S.Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic! So happy with my purchase!

I ordered an oppo a53, and it's perfect. It has lots of space for my games, and it runs really smooth. Show details ·  1
Jarrod
JarrodSydney4 posts

Great phone case

This case is a good quality design.
Customer service is fantastic and delivery was fast. Show details ·  1
Glen Austin
Glen AustinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Game changer when travelling

I logged onto the net to search for a quality pair of Bluetooth headphones for when I am travelling. I came across Wise Market who had an excellent set at a reasonable price so I purchased them. Delivery was free and prompt and the quality of the item is unbelievable. I haven't shopped with Wise Market before but I definitely will again. This is how easy online shopping should be. Show details ·  1
Richard
Richard North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect just like new

Great price ,easy to read and understand information provided, quick delivery Show details ·  1

Scout
Scout

how long does it take to see my review online once submitted

Wise Market   DM

Hey, Scout. Thank you for your query. I believe the Product review team requires 24 hours to assess the review's originality and the it posts the review. Sometimes, the review can be approved within a few hours as well. Hope this helps :)

John Conolan

I ordered a Samsung S9 (new) on 20/11/22. Got a receipt, all good, since then, nothing. I emailed, no responses. Now on 24/11/2022 if I can find a phone number I am going to ring you. Come on guys, communicate. Have you dispatched yet? Where is my phone?

danchee2908
danchee2908

1300 329473 I just called them went to voicemail then they called me back on (08)81323367 hope this helps

MarcW
MarcW

They don't seem to answer their phones until after 12pm, no idea why.
They are very sensitive to negative feedback, just a thought.