Wish

Wish

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (84) · No (582)

All these poor reviews are spot on!

Wish is the worst online experience you will ever encounter. Inferior products, they charge you more than what they advertised and they tell you that the supplier can change the price at the checkout. They have zero conscious, dishonest, thieves. Don't even try to get a refund, it's impossible, they don't want to know about it. When my item arrived, it was poorly packaged and some human hair and bits of dirt like they wrapped it on the ground. If I could give it no stars I would have. Don't put yourself in the same situation others have. My only regret is that I didn't read the reviews before I purchased the products.

Gaetan

GaetanMid West, WA

Stay away from this company!

I ordered a hoodie, it came wrong colour and without the image on the front, just plain! They are making it so difficult to get a refund they keep messing me around asking me for more photos and packing slips... This company is a fraud, stay away you have been warned

Product PurchasedHoodie

Can I give less than one star?

Physiokes

PhysiokesIllawarra, NSW

Never received item

Never received item, found it confusing to communicate with company and now I have passed the 30 day refund date.

Product PurchasedCervical neck traction belt
jaj

jajSydney, NSW

take care and do not buy

Ordered $A 6 item Charged 4 ,6 dollar amounts to Visa. Wish.com.au does not exist. No receipt or notification via email. Have lodged fraud complaint with my Bank

Gaye D.

Gaye D.South East Queensland, QLD

Inferior Quality

Made 2 oders
Wrong coloured products sent
Wasnt a Mimco purse with broken zip
Disgusting waste of time and money
Buyer Beware not worth your time & effort

jcurnow

jcurnowPerth, WA

Won't use again

I ordered 6 things . Tracking details for all 6 items showed that they had been dispatched immediately but all were at the EPC warehouse.
The information says to wait a month after expected delivery date to query. Have requested a refund. Refund processed but now need to wait 14 days for it to clear.

Tony

TonyQueensland

Thieves

I have been unable to get any response from wish after ordering a product and money taken from my account.

Product PurchasedPrepper Shovel
ever.dream

ever.dreamSydney, NSW

Deceptive liars with rubbish products and no after sales support

Bjorn

BjornSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Item is not matching the description

I ordered a case for my Huawei mediapad T3 10 and they sent me a case for M3 10. Different size and does not work for the T3 10. The support do not accept that they are differns even if my order says it is a T3 10.
Useless support.
The pricing incread during the online purchasing with approx 100%.
They are not offering any return or refund.

Vikster

ViksterSydney, NSW

Deceptive pricing

Not sure how wish allows prices to be advertised for less than the real price. Ie, may say $5 but then you hit size and all prices are then $23. Much cheaper sites. Also charge for individual shipping so expensive.

PaulLaunceston, TAS

Wish order

Placed an order with Wish. A partial refund was returned without any correspondence. Waiting on something to value of $4.69??

RON JAMES

RON JAMESSydney, NSW

HAVE I BEEN DUDDED ?

ordered 3 products in June 2020 - only received 2 ....the dearest one did not arrive . Requests to WISH went unanswered ...Will never use their service again.

Product PurchasedTEMPERATURE TESTER
Irma

IrmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never again

Did not get what I ordered I think they all fake never again ever!!!!! Took 6 weeks to turn up no word from seller what a rip off they all made in China if I would have known that I would have past right away all cheap copies I know the original from Germany and they are N O T

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don't deliver and decline refund

They list multiple products shipped in one package but only half were delivered. Support say because package delivered no claim can be made even though it is clear items were not in the delivery

Product PurchasedEarrings

Gurjinder

GurjinderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money ripper- avoid

Ordered a product 8 months ago and still showing as in transit. Rude customer support- no refund. They told me I should have cancelled the order within 30 days for refund. How would on earth i know that their suppliers are so late and I will not get my product. As a good customer, I awaited for my product- never arrived as of yet- ordered in May 2020- present 10 Jan 2021.

Patricia W.

Patricia W.Hunter Region, NSW

Pet bed

Well, i got my pet bed! I ordered a 50 cm COFFEE bed and got a 10 cm blue FERRET bed. What a joke they are rip offs.

Wish removed 151,95 from my bank account

If I could give no stars I would

Worst on line shopping site ever , got a photo of a rotating Christmas picture instead of actual rotating feature. The rugs are just foam crap didn’t get the one I ordered .the clothing is. too thin , I literally nearly cried when saw what I got for $450 .They manipulate you into buying expensive things for next to nothing only to turn around and say you missed out over and over again . I will never purchase anything else from these scammers again free or paid for ,and that’s being nice they are a good example of looks can be deceiving emphasis on deceiving .

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WISH

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING VIA WISH / All 3 items purchased from Chinese shops via Wish/ totally not the products as advertised - cheap junk material doesn't even look like product / doesn't fit / unprofessional/ absolute waste of good money / 3 separate companies - all junk / lodged a complaint with Wish told it doesn't meet review/refund policy.

Patricia W.

Patricia W.asked

What a rip off i ordered a 50cm coffee pet bed and got an email stating i was getting a 10 cm Blue ferret bed well surprise surprise i haven't even got that for my money .When is the government going to ban this site. They are stealing peoples money and they are getting nothing for it. What is asic doing about this they are supposed to protect the australian consumers ?

wingnut

The government will ban wish... When somebody actually complains... To either ACCC or fair trading... Or even a current affair... Everybody whines here and all over the internet about wish.. But nobody actually complains... So until someone actually complains instead of just whining wish are still going to operate.. My suggestion to you is to actually complain to either ACCC fair trading or a current affair.. Then something might be done to protect Australian consumers

micheal
micheal

I suppose The Govt will ban the site when somebody complains

Paul

Interesting, I was only thinking today of calling ACCC. Hey, it’s only 4 bucks n’ change but it’s the principle of it. And if they do same to 5000 others that a lot of $$! I plan to give em another day or so before I phone ACCC.

Hanif

Hanifasked

WHISH has stopped my account’ all I wanted to do was to update my cards’ now I can’t order anything from them’ after trying and trying I still can’t add my details’ how can they say to me that I should be a member before I can do anything’ don’t understand this as I’ve tried and also sent them my ID as they asked me to do but no joy! Trying to contact then is very difficult and makes you frustrated as the questions on the site doesn’t even have a bar that the question is not even there! I would like someone to contact me as I’ve asked!

Pauline M.

Pauline M.asked

I have purchased a item ,have not received a reply.They have debited my account.

wingnut

Wish are impossible to contact in fact customer service is non existent dont buy anything from them try wish support@wish/facebook but dont expect an answer for at least a week

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan

Useless I know

Angie Allan H.
Angie Allan H.

I'm sorry I didnt see the reviews before I purchased clothing. The clothing I purchased went directly into the rubbish bin after I received it.. The quality is horrendous!!