Wish

Useless in terms of communication and time for items to arrive

My experience has not finished but I received an unknown item. I am up to my 4th email and still no direct answer to my query. Feel the support are just bots. Glad I didn't pay much. Will NEVER order from them again. I like customer service even with online shopping. Cannot review 2 small items I ordered as it has been ages and they still have not arrived.

very bad experiences scam with $1 items

we have made over 200+ transactions for $1 + $1 shipment to find out it is only scam then have to wait 2 weeks to get our refund and that is after applying for each to be refunded, it took us hours just for that plus all the time we spend searching for the items. latter we found out all original item prices are cheaper on ebay or aliexpress or even in shops so why bother with them at all?!! so law web site scamming people.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Works, but support is awful, site is atrocious.

Do not sign in with Google, you can never change the password, even after changing your email address.
Changing the email address is flawed. Took me two days to work out.
Concept is good, understand the sellers are affiliates, and may be offshore. Some may be drop shipping themselves. Hard to track what is going on. Maybe they take the order and then back order from '1688'.
Navigation and account maintenance is an issue.

THIEVES

What a rip off order products they don't arrive and they refuse to give refund please every one don't use wish they are a bunch of dirty rotten low life thieves

Great products. Site needs fixing

Purchased a pair of shoes from wish as I thought might be quicker than ebay and it was. This seller was great- shoes were amazing and just as pictured and packaged well, no issues. Prices also very competitive. The site is annoying to navigate though- these same issues- similar to those on dhgate- are what makes eBay superior. On iPhone and iPad, sometimes your place is lost when pressing back button, which means that you must scroll through the items from the top of your search again. It is also extremely difficult to compare similar items due to a lack of sorting options. I would also love to see similar suggested items when searching, to make my life easier! Payment was easy and I received several confirmations of payment and shipment which was great. Have purchased from them again, as the annoyance of using the site is a trade-off for finding great, and relatively cheap products.

Product PurchasedShoes

Stop lying about the prices

I keep noticing they say an item is a certain price then when you add it to your cart the price goes up, this is rubbish and I'm done ordering with them.

Avoid! Do not use Wish

It is only $34.95 but the attitude of Wish in resolving (rather, not resolving) has driven me to wishing the founder of the company dead. They have driven my anxiety levels through the roof. They dodge, lie, evade.... they have stolen money from me. Simple as that - they took money, never delivered, and now dodge my attempts to resolved. Thankfully, I used PayPal, so they will escalate the matter; and I expect my money to be returned. But, my goodness - STAY AWAY from wish.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Refund policy on the delivery stolen due to their negligence

I ordered the product with Wish and received the text message advising the product arrival. When I came home. The neighbour asked me if I received the box delivered which was left unattended at my front door.
Obviously, it has been stolen by one of junkies who live around. I contacted wish and told them what happened. They did not refund my money as the product was delivered to the address. I did not authorise Wish to leave my delivery at my front door.

Pricing

I would pick and item to buy, say at $10 and then you hit buy and when it transfers to your cart the price jumps up. This happened on every item.

Product PurchasedNothing

I only WISH i didnt make an order.

I made a purchase and the money was deducted from my account.
WISH then suspended my account and told me i had to upload bank statement and photo id. After i told them i have no photo id to upload and to refund my money, they stopped replying.

I got my money back after lodging a dispute with my bank. I made the purchase on sunday and did not recieve money back until friday.

I did not even know if i would get my money back as WISH stopped replying to my emails when i requested my money be refunded.

By far the most annoying transaction ever made on the internet.

Ebay rejects sell on Wish

This service is for the cheap and nasty Chinese products that can't be sold on Ebay or other sites. Basically an global outlet for junk. Do not have high expectations and you won't be so disappointed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I'd give it zero stars if I could

Ive ordered off wish several times, and I wont be doing it again. Poorly made items and grossly misrepresented from what you THINK you are purchasing to what you actually receive. I could forgive one dodgy item, but I've now purchased 3 items of poor quality and nothing like the photos depicted. Onwards and upwards I've now deleted my account and will never use again

Very poor customer services

The product purchased had no instructions. The customer support was useless. There was no way of making contact to do anything. It was the worst support of any website I have used

Unbelievable.

I should have known better, the quality is absolutely terrible. Cheap & nasty would be my description. My purchases will be going to the op. shop. Never again will I get caught, the price should have warned me.

Product PurchasedBlouses

Account hacked. Stay away!

It’s cheap and nasty Chinese products, and majority of purchases end up in the bin.
My account was hacked, and whoever done it attempted to purchase further items. Luckily I was able to contact my bank and cancel my card. I’ve spoken to several other people since then who have had the same issue with Wish.

Hit and miss

Wish is a "hit and miss". They sell cheap, crap Chinese product. You may get lucky and get something of a reasonable quality. Or you may be unlucky and get something destined for rubbish bin right out of the box. Yes, they are cheap, but you get what you pay for.

The good thing -- getting refund back from Wish is easy.
The bad thing -- you can not trust reviews on their site. Most are obvious fakes. I suggest looking at negative ones to get a true feel of the product.
Delivery times are usually longer than eBay or other platforms.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedMultiple items from different categories

Never received item i purchased

My order was due to arrive 29th of july but never arrived. Waste of money. I have used wish twice. One item did arrive but was very low quality. I Will never use again!!!!!!!

Product PurchasedUsb c cable

Wish is a scam!

I downloaded wish because i was sick of paying so much when online shopping. I was offerd a free gift when i first logged in. I had a feeling it was a scam because the deal was in my face as soon as i entered the app. Then just to be safe i went to look at reviews. So many people said they got hacked and when they weren't satisfied with there product wish never replied to there questions or emails. As soon as i heard these reviews i uninstalled the app as soon as i could. To be honest the adds to seem a bit to good to be true. But for me it was a lesson learnt When Online shopping everything isn't going to be a bargain. I shall stick to the more promising apps in the future but my addvice is never use a app without checking reviews or you could be in situations that you can't get out of. My final message is never use wish it is a huge scam and just wants your money and personal details.

Wish account hacked & wish support useless

My account was hacked, taken over & whilst I was locked out the hacker requested refund on my previously purchased items I got. Wish Refunded my account with wishcash & the hacker spent it, delivery going to another address, name etc Ukraine. Wish support was informed as soon as I was alerted of an email change request so could have stopped this. I asked for my account to be closed, bank details removed & they did nothing. 9 days to even get a response which was “a specialist team member will be in touch”. 5 more days later support messaged to say they had sent me a link to reset my password. Didn’t use the link as I didn’t know if it was safe. Tried to sign in again & requested reset password myself as previously done but ‘email not recognised’. This time it worked & got back into my account to see this had happened. I emailed support again to tell them & as I’d asked to deactivate my account - this was all they were interested in and sent me a link to deactivate. I had already done this & it does not work. I had to cancel my bank card etc & pray my bank account wasn’t going to be emptied. Wish has done nothing to help or seem concerned. I will never shop with them ever again - not their fault I was hacked but concerning they still have done nothing 3 weeks after telling them my financial and personnal info has been compromised. What I did expect was them to remove my bank details and close my account as requested and report / prevent the hacker receiving wishcash purchased goods from my account. This person needs reporting - not rewarding with goods.

Really Bad Equipment

I received 2 items a Drone and GPS both dont work when I asked for a refund they still havent contacted me they first said I have a different account then they say send them the invoice receipt number which I did and still no response from them its been 4 weeks now my advice don't buy anything from wish its all a rip off... Don't be fooled by them

Warranty Claim MadeYes