Wish

Wish

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (151)

Stay away unless if you enjoy buying rubish

I bought 20 (headphones, ps4 controllers, USB ports etc) items from this website, excited thinking i have picked myself up some nice bargains until the products arrived and i quickly realised why things were so cheap (yet overpriced once you hold the products in your hands). I don't normally leave reviews but the products were so horrible i couldn't help my self.

Fake website

Fake website I have not received my items since 2 months and neither payment is refunded. Kindly do not trust on website. Big Scam Government should take an action on website.

CJA

CJAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam website. Stole my money.

Paid $55 for a seemingly good quality bike light. Shipping time was 5 weeks. Refund period for non-delivery was 4 weeks! Go figure! Straight up stole my money and played on "our 4 week policy" to avoid refunding. Disgraceful fraud.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedGIYO Bicycle Light Front 2400 Lumens Headlights 2 Batteries T6 Lights USB Charging Cycling Lights 360 ° Rotatable Waterproof Headlights Flashlight Bicycle Black, High Brightness
Rup

RupSouth East Queensland, QLD

Irresponsible Enterprise

I have made 10 or so orders in the past year or so. Because of the cheap prices, generally I would live with the quality of the goods which in most cases were a bit of disappointment. The deal breaker was that they are aware of hackers hacking numerous accounts but took no action. My account was hacked and my various attempts to contact its customer service were ignored. They just don’t care if your information is exposed to other people.

Read the small print

Purchased memory cards and they turned up OK. When ordering 512 GB cards they suggested another brand cheaper. My fault but clicked on buy and they turned up & were 512 MB!! Didn't even know they still made them that small these days. Just watch cunning marketing & read the reviews which I didn't. Probably best to avoid wish like all these mass marketing companies with no quality customer interest in mind.

MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading prices

This company ought to be looked at by the consumer watchdog. They advertise the product at one price then charge another price at checkout.
Example - I WAS going to buy a top advertised at $5 au. Go the checkout and it's magically increased to $10au. Double The price. And it's the same increased price no matter what size you choose.
I discourage buying from wish.com simply on principle

Carolyn T

Carolyn TPerth, WA

Not sending order, then sending me a deformed version of the Doll

David Glyn Davies

David Glyn DaviesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Packaging of the product was pathetic

I have used Wish a couple of times in the past and been satisfied with the transactions. However, this time I ordered a lens filter as thought that the price was very good indeed. Filters of this kind are normally much more expensive. The package arrived in the specified time frame but given the fragility of the product, was packaged in a very flimsy plastic envelope with little padding (this bubble wrap only), to protect the glass. At the very least, it should have been wrapped with something much more durable. Given the low price for the item it is understandable that Wish would want to keep their overheads to a minimum, but not to the point where the products they supply are rendered useless. I will not be using Wish again.

Product PurchasedUV Filter

Rvmurphy

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam site

Bought a heap of products on special prices and paid for everything. A day later receive emails to say orders can't be fullfilled. Now I have to wait 14 days to get my money back. Don't sell if U can't supply.

silly

sillySydney, NSW

Stay away at all cost, got hacked twice, support doesnt care

Vee2020

Vee2020Ballarat

Fake arrival times, poor quality goods!

Ordered s product guaranteed to be here by Christmas, item still hasn't arrived. Seems this site is full of lying scammers who only offer broken wishes. Ruined my sons Christmas, never again will l buy from this site. Paid a premium for postage as well. After 4 weeks the product arrived in Australia in Brisbane but needs to come to Victoria. Item has sat at 2 separate useless Australian post centers for 4 days at a time as well. Arrived in Brisbane on 16th December, now still sitting in Melbourne. What a joke. BE WARNED DO NOT BUY from WISH!!! One has to be desperate to leave a review with this site as its very difficult to verify yourself. Site should remember me!!!

Product PurchasedPresent

Steven T.

Steven T.Perth, WA

Inaccurate shipment promises

Ordered a shirt on the proviso it would be delivered by the the 25th of December. Item has been sat in Beijing since the 13th hasn't moved since then. NEVER AGAIN

grechi1

grechi1North-West & West coast, TAS

Not got what I ordered!

Ordered 2 beanies plus 2 neck warmers, only got the beanies. I suspect the ad was misleading or they forgot to put in the neck warmers.
The company's name; "Song Ting".

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Item not delivered but no cash refund offered. Only able to buy from Wish

A number of items that I have purchased say it can't be delivered and they then offer you a refund but only to purchase more items from there. Not a cash refund. This is the last time time I use them, no more.

daveybonesrocker

daveybonesrockerHunter Region, NSW

Burned 1 from 1, why bother?

Wish offered me a "free" gift for joining, specifying that I would simply have to pay for shipping (fair enough). I selected a few phone recharge cables, shipping was $3. All good.

Until my PayPal was charged $12. Apparently the "free" gift had now cost me $9.

F-Off crooks!

Cougarmumma

Cougarmumma

Use paypal

Always note what u bought on what date and use PayPal- most items arrived withouta problem - ordered a dress and received a tiny toy - not happy n refunded from Paypal - ordered shoes n same thing - received red sparkle ray bay fake sunglasses - again Paypal refunded.Depends on the merchant your goods are coming from - also FYI wish - I want pics of the whole item eg swimmers or dresses only showing the front - also a waste of time requesting plus size and shown pics of size 6 models - lucky there are hundreds of other sites for shopping -

daleala

dalealaVictoria

Misleading, deceitful corrupt website.

So many times I see a laptop reduced from $2,000 to $400. Yes, you can buy a gaming laptop or higher end laptop for $2,000 however the item they are selling on wish is a generic heap of trash, under powered, very low end specs. If available in somewhere reputable like JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman etc, they would also sell it for $400 at the starting price.
Don't every buy anything at that website.
I am so surprised that Consumer Affairs or another government organisation has not take Wish to court over its blatant obvious misleading advertising.

Wish.com is a joke!

Luckily for me I decided to try them out with a small order. Lucky I did. Do not order from them! It will take forever to get to you if it does at all! Don't use them!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedA nite vision monocular and laser pen

Wendy

WendyPerth, WA

I just love Wish

Ziad

ZiadVictoria

What you see is not what you get

Product PurchasedClothing