Wish

Wish

Just don't

Ordered some cheap things and they arrived in reasonable time and we're good at the price I paid. Since that worked out I ordered a bunch of things and forked out over $100au. Box arrived and I signed for it but only a couple of the cheaper items in it. Contacted wish and they basically told me that since I signed for the parcel I had acknowledged delivery of everything ordered and had no recourse. The lesson apparently being that everything from signing for to opening a parcel should be videoed.

Syahrul R.Sydney, NSW

Watch out the delays

If u think amazon is bad well.. Wish is worse. I regret to download and instal the app and most importantly very big mistake even bought things from wish. I just got confirmation saying that ny order will be delivered and expected to arrive on 16 Nov and i ordered mine on 10 of Oct Additionally, instead of fixing the delays, they sent me email with a tracking code and asking me to contact the delivery company to make it ASAP of my order. How responsible is that. Veru bad. Never ever buy anything from them again

Product PurchasedJacket

sergio

sergioSydney, NSW

Too good to be true?!

Jill

JillWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

mobile phones

I have bought many things from wish most were great not the best quality but for the price ok. I purchased a mobile phone for $260 plus postage, it did not work. Wish gave me a refund back in my bank the next day. I ordered a second was told they could not supply, so I ordered a 3rd it came very late and did not work. I notified wish and was told I have had too many refunds and could not get another. but, I could appeal this decision which I am in the middle of. I have had only 3 refunds. I dont think I will ever buy from them again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchasedmobile phone

Useless

As soon as I deleted the app no info or pics (tracking) were available. Three items I am still waiting for wish we're to be delivered 03/09 have not come delivery should have been 23/09.
Wish is useless bunch of people eBay is better. By the way there is no refund for the item from wish.

Product Purchasedcosmetics

men

menPerth

Very impressed with Service

Loved the colour, fitted perfect, you did what you said you would do, so that is all we ask for. Came quick so happy. The dresses are gorgeous, check the sizes, true to word, just need some nice weather to wear them.

Product PurchasedAcer 17.3"

Spike

SpikeIllawarra, NSW

2 months and no product.

Over two months ago I ordered 4 cheap products to try wish out, received one in 2 weeks, and still waiting for the other three two months later, good bye wish, terrible service, Adrian

Gina59Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Dreadful company, no way of contacting Customer Service, Facebook contact is computer generated

Easy to buy but delivery takes forever, hard to contact anyone when order isn't fulfilled properly. Contact on is Computer generated which is annoying at best, one just goes round & round in circles. This company but is based in San Francisco, U.S. Is appalling should not be applaud to operate in Australia.

wglennSydney, NSW

Got what I expected

Ordered online from Wish.
2 x CPAP hoses. Original ResMed hoses were good but worn out now.
Package arrived today. Hoses fit and work. Not the same as the originals but they work and price was good. You get the marks because you delivered what you said you would. That's not true for all vendors

Tegoss A.

Tegoss A.Kimberley, WA

Should have read reviews prior to purchase

50% of my order never arrived and what did arrive wasn’t what I ordered. Very poor quality. I used the help chat to get a refund and they said I had gone over the cut off date in that regard, even though the date stated was the same day as my complaint. Ended up getting a full refund through PayPal thankfully. The pics I posted are just one of many examples.

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Goods didn't arrive

Ordered a top and jumper, top arrived (wouldn't fit a doll) jumper never arrived and they were ordered together, ordered in July....never again goodbye $48-00 impossible to contact and discuss.

Product PurchasedDGTEC DG-HD3040 HD Set Top Box with HDMI

kvm

kvmNorth Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware...quality and service come at a price.

We have purchased several items from Wish. They have arrived.
The low marks are for deceitful representation of the quality of the items and the flagrant use of high-quality brand names that the products received absolutely are NOT.
The quality of the products is low.
They typically do look like the products they are copying, but are not as advertised if you believe in the label.
Although the information about the company indicates the main office is in the US, all products arrive from China.
Buyer beware...quality and service come at a price.

Kim P

Kim PSydney, NSW

Item not delivered

DO NOT buy anything from this site. It is a SCAM. There is no customer service.
You go round and round in circles when you try to get any information regarding non receipt of items purchased. They will block you if you complain. It is not worth the hassle of trying to get assistance from the Wish staff.
The advertised price is not the price you end up paying at the checkout, they load the postage to increase the price you pay.
So beware this is the worst on line buying site I have ever come across.

Product PurchasedA cap

hannahv

hannahvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scammers

Offered free postage but after checkout, PayPal receipt showed I was charged the same price for shipping as I had been for the item. $27 for a taco holder and $27 shipping. Absolute scam! They refused to refund because it was too close to shipping, even though I had only just ordered and it showed a week before item would be shipped. Customer service was automated response that didn't answer questions. Do NOT buy from Wish!

Lee M

Lee MPerth, WA

Very bad customer support service

I bought an item and paid for it and it was never received. I complained but WISH were no help at all. It was not worth the trouble to go around in circles. Now I discovered they blocked me. Do you believe that the perpetrators made me the guilty party. Will never deal with them again. Be very wary. Support is just a machine that keeps sending automated numbers with no answers. A shocking way to treat customers. So many other good sites....so said GOODBYE to WISH.

BadgerDarling Downs, QLD

Items not delivered.

The wish store is easy as to navigate,some products are of questionable quality but most products are of good quality.Their range of products seems to be endless.The prices on some products are very cheap,and some items are evenly priced with eBay.The only issue I have is a lot of items I've purchased don't arrive in the mail at all.The shipping times are way too long,refunds are quick and easy.

Product PurchasedRifle scope attachment

complete rubbish

material was bad, postage was almost the price of the items. it is quite scary because you select and item or save it and if not ware you are purchasing it

Rubbish Chinese merchandise

Cheap prices displayed but after ordering, price more than doubles. Wish are just scammes and the products are sub-standard. Don't waste your money. Half of the items I ordered never arrived.

A Lazari

A LazariSydney, NSW

Stole my money! No products received

They stole my money, and did not send my items and I’ve emailed them many times. Do not buy from them do not buy from them they are scammers and thieves

Product PurchasedStickers

DOm B.

DOm B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered a iPhone 6 case, 5 weeks ago... it never arrived

Ordered a iPhone 6 case 5 weeks ago on Wish...it never arrived. Ordered one on Amazon- arrived within 3 days. First and only time I use wish. Be aware! Thank god it was only a few $$$$ as recovering a larger/expensive item would be impossible.

Syahrul R.asked

How long does it normally take for delivery in Sydney Australia. I just bought 10 items.

Gina59

The order I placed was shipped on 15th Sept & received most (but not all) of the order on Friday 4th Oct. I am still waiting on 3 items which were not in the shipment received but were part of same order. I made my payment through Paypal so I contacted them when it became obvious that clicking on Customer Service or "getting latest order updates on Facebook" was in fact Computer generated chat which just went round in cycles. In the email I received when they sent shipment it says delivery can take to 31st October. The WISH company fronts many Business worldwide, the order I submitted went to a company in China which is why it has taken so long AND the tracking number I got is not an international tracking number at all, certainly not recognized by Aust Post.
In short don't hold your breath could be a long time

wglenn

They take quite a long time, weeks
My order eventually turned up after 6 weeks. Same as you I was trying to contact support but kept getting bombarded with pages trying to sell me more stuff. In summary, I wouldn't recommend WISH unless you're pre-ordering next year's Christmas presents

Syahrul R.

Yeah.. I regret to download and instal the app and most importantly very big mistake even bought things from wish. I just got confirmation saying that ny order will be delivered and expected to arrive on 16 Nov and i ordered mine on 10 of October. Additionally, instead of fixing the delays, they sent me email with a tracking code and asking me to contact the delivery company to make it ASAP of my order. How responsible is that. Veru bad. Never ever buy anything from them again.

Nancy H.

Nancy H.asked

Do you exchange clothing if it doesnt

Badger

They will offer you a refund as the return postage of items is 30 days,and sometimes it takes longer than 30 days to return post items for it to be received by wish.It also depends on your location.

Catchie

Catchieasked

Why can't I order 2 or more of the same product ? Sick of ordering one at a time & paying shipping each time.

Badger

When you purchase an item and it goes into your cart,click on the cart icon and it will have a section were you can put the number of item you want.

CategoryOnline Shops, Electronics & Computing Shops and General Merchandise Shops