3.0

Daniel Hutanu

Daniel Hutanu

Great place for you loans

The entire application process was easy and clear. The loans options were competitive on the market and the response was prompt. I recommend it for your loan requests. The rate was in line or lower than most of the competitors.

Pony

PonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I originally took out a loan to purchase a motorbike and was approved and was approved to refinance 6 months later with a better interest rate. Also the convenience of adjusting when and frequency of payments is awesome

dynamictiger

dynamictigerPerth, WA

Fairly Standard in Todays Market

Glenys K.

Glenys K.Perth, WA

Great help whrn I needed it

Did not get amont as requested but I am able to work with money I got.
Lawyer may be put on hold
Easy to apply for loan
Not pressured in to any part of loan

Dont do it

I applied for a loan only to be asked to provide NOA for a company I have access to the account but not a director. I called the Assessor requesting to withdraw the application as I cannot provide NOA for company I am not a director. They said they will revert to me, they want to escalate it with senior management and will get back to me to continue with the withdrawal if cannot override the request. Next minute, I get a refusal.

Also, they advertise their rates as 6+% but when you do estimates, they are more expensive than main lenders. SCAM!

Paul Fitzgerald

Paul Fitzgerald South East Queensland, QLD

Dont use

They put a mark against your credit score by just enquiring. Hound you for weeks on end for paper work, then dont meet lending criteria being self employed. False and misleading information. Also interest rates are fake

Worst company I have dealt with to date

Dmac

DmacSydney, NSW

THE WORST BY FAR!!!

Woo

WooSydney

Awful Company

I was mislead by Wisr. Kept saying have great credit and fit into serviceability. Document after document after doing credit check customer service giving me an offer then only to be reversed by credit team with no reason at all. Weirdest company I ever have dealt with. Do not use these guys.

Find out how Wisr compares to other Personal Loans

Credit checks before confirming the interest rate

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont do it

Dont go through these fools. Asking for documents that dont exist. Go through all the application stuff just for them to say the BUSINESS hasnt been operating for 2 years so you cant get a PERSONAL loan. Dodgy Brothers incorporated.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Misleading Advertising and Conduct

They draw you in with rates as low as 7.95% and then return quotes with between 12.95 - 13.45% interest rates. This is in no way anywhere near the quoted 7.95%. No doubt they will say this is for someone with excellent credit - which according to both my credit files, I have excellent credit.

I very much dislike sneaky companies like this that hide behind fine print.

Rhonda E.

Rhonda E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless and frustrating

Once I signed into the app I could not get back in to it. Tried on several occasions to reset password with no lick. Trying to get in touch with the company was just as painful to reset the password.

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

DO NOT RECOMMEND

The most dodgiest app ive ever come across. Definitely a scam.look at the ‘great’ reviews no normal person would ever type something like them! %100 a scam ! Dont be gullible!

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Feel cheated out of my money

- Charge $1.20 to have your money wired back into your bank after closing the account.
- Doesn't allow you to enter credit card details, only bank account numbers so at the end of the day, doesn't do what it's supposed to do.
- Tried to close my account once, but they didn't because they tried to justify what else I could do. I just want my account closed! Not have a debate as to why. Without realising this, my account was still active, they continued to deduct money from my bank account.

Great!!

The whole team has been wonderful to deal with. Great customer service. Was easy process for approval and easy process for entire loan period. Thank you highly recommend to anyone.

WisrWisr

Love your work, Mark. Thanks for the review.

Spin

SpinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great finance company

The overall application went quick and smooth.
The rep that called me made it clear about all the costs and duration of the term which was very reasonable.
The rate I received was really good aswell
Will more then likely use this company again in the future.

WisrWisr

What an awesome review! Thank you!

Gary Staines

Gary StainesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Good service good interest rate The guys the here go out of there way to plook after you very happy with my loan I’m very busy at work but the team there made things easy for me will be sticking with them

WisrWisr

Thank you for your feedback Gary!

Glenn.T -Melb

Glenn.T -MelbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As easy as 1, 2, 3 to apply..... and some of the best rates in the market.

Entirely satisfied, I will be recommending WISR to anyone looking for a loan, for whatever purpose. They helped us after we adjusted our budget & found some extra cash, allowing us to repay more than our original repayments.

WisrWisr

Love that! Thanks for the feedback Glenn.

Jason King

Jason KingLaunceston, TAS

Got a good rate

Had and excellent experience dealing with Wisr. The staff I dealt with were professional and helpful and were able to process my application quickly. Only downside was, although shown in the paperwork, there was no mention of their commission which added a bit to the cost of the loan.

WisrWisr

We're always looking for ways to improve our product and service so feedback like this is highly valued. Thanks Jason!