Verifiedwisr.com.au

Sydney Purcell
Sydney Purcell
  Fair Incentive Verified

Amazing

Amazing experience and the team were amazing too and they do really take care of there customers also they are friendly. Show details
Ben N.
Ben N.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fast service

This firm was the fastest I’ve used. No issues, sent my paperwork through. Once my credit was checked which I got an alert, it was approved within 8hrs. Docusigned electronically and in the bank not long after.
Will be using them again! Show details
Cherie
Cherie4 posts

Great experience

Wisr offer user friendly products.
Always message when your account is debited.
Even greater surprise with Wisr round ups monthly. Cherie OKeeffe Show details
M Nyirenda
M Nyirenda

Personal Loan Assessment

Very professional, quick response and fair assessment on applicant's financial records. Show details
Sera
Sera

Highly recommend

Very easy and quick application process online.
The app is very easy to navigate also and has lots of great features.
I love the option to round up my debit spendings to automatically deposit into my loan to pay it off faster. It all adds up.
I also love that I cannot redraw from the loan making it easier to stick to my forecasted loan closure date.
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Loan approved

They were thorough in checks,but fair.Loan was approved when we were in doubt,due to our age,and we were sole traders working for ourselves.A big thankyou to WISR Show details
Steven F.
Steven F.Sydney, NSW

Easy loan process

Dealing with Wisr was very quick and easy. I highly recommend. Show details
MKL
MKL

Easy Friendly Responses

The Wisr Team are fantastic. They provide straight forward information and are prompt in their response.
Paul K.
Paul K.Western District, VIC

10/10 Great to deal with

Quick turnaround and amazing customer service. I recommend Wisr Finance Show details
Shawn
ShawnWestern District, VIC2 posts

Loan Consolidation

The wisr team did exceptionally well consolidated the loans that I needed to deal with at a reasonable rate aswell highly recommend!
Ero
EroMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

Verification was quick and easy. Loan was paid out on time. Customer care excellent. Good App.
Alex McHardy
Alex McHardyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Car loa; process

I found the loan application easy to use and the process to secure the car I wanted was well done. The responses from the Wisr team were always prompt and answered what I asked well. I couldn’t fault the entire process from end to end. Well done Wisr Show details
Court
CourtPerth, WA3 posts

Application Process
Wisr   DM
Jo Phelan
Jo PhelanPerth, WA2 posts

Prompt and very professional

Friendly and explicit was completed to our satisfaction in one week Brenton was amazing Show details
Narelle T.
Narelle T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great business

Very fast efficient reliable company. Highly recommend them to everyone Show details