2.6

Jimmy T.

Jimmy T.Sydney, NSW

Customer Support is Useless! Don't Recommend

I wanting to say Woolworths Mobile Benefits is Great in deals but the support you get is very slack. OLive Chat wants you to submit online quiries, calling 1665 on woolworths mobile didn't connectt me to a respective operator. I highly put the review for all, whos looking to join in Frist Time.

Woolworths should Value more STAFF on Customer Service, not by leave consumers dreadful and fustrated in some ways

Included Data per Month5 GB

jamesneilsen1

jamesneilsen1South East Queensland, QLD

Still being charged monthly after porting number to optus

I ported my number from woolworths mobile to optus, this should have cancelled my recurring monthy payment, but I'm still being charged $50 a month and my woolworths mobile account is inaccessible so i'm unable to do anything. I've been refunded and no longer receive a monthly bill

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad reception

I can’t use the internet data and can’t make or receive calls (without cutting out) inside the house. Reception is very bad (between 0 bar to 1 bar). Even sending text messages sometimes can take ages. It has been very frustrating. I live in this house (Parkwood) over 10 years (beside Gold Coast hospital, NOT country side). I have never have issues with internet or calls inside house with other service provider. During the first 7 days signing/porting into Woolworth mobile, I could not receive verification code from Ebay etc and many text messages did not get to me until 7 days passed.

Marcel

MarcelSydney, NSW

Excellent experience!

Plan Cost per MonthA$47.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Woolworths Mobile TeamWoolworths Mobile

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO NOT USE!!!!!!

I have been with Woolworths for 4 months, biggest mistake !
Woolworths Mobile Customer Service makes Telstra's Customer Serivce look good.
I wish to reset my password on the website, still waiting for the email link.
I wish to change my billing details - can't speak to anyone, can't access the web to do so.
Left messages with the "Virtual Assistant Olive" when I was able to access the webpage, still no luck SPEAKIING to ANYONE!!!
3 out of the 4 months I have had trouble with Woolworths

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

No verification code received

I have tried like 10 times to get a SMS verification code while setting up my pre-paid mobile plan but nothing! I have been waiting for like 40 minutes on the live chat trying to have someone helping me. It is such a disappointing experience. Can anyone please help?

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.55

Included Data per Month30 GB
gtj

gtjSydney, NSW

Customer service is disgraceful

Like many of us, Its the same review. Disgusting pathetic customer service. Now if I had known the type of customer service I would be in for, Like hell I would have opted for a mobile phone plan for my son. Tried numerous times, chatting to a freaken bot or what ever it is, just to get nowhere, Spent days on end trying to get through to a human, totally given up. Suppose to get 100gb or mb free per month, Not Even. So now I am getting hunted to pay the bill that is 2 months out. And guess what, still no human will contact me. Just a overdue bill reminder in which has been suspended. Don't give a c...p. Cannot wait to get rid of this plan. Never again.

Plan Cost per MonthA$48.00

Young K.Hunter Region, NSW

Very difficult to deal with as human customer service is virtually none

Young K.

Thanks Darren. After calling the customer service my issue is now resolved. I wish the phone number can be publicized.

Zeppelin-FloydLaunceston, TAS

Excellence

Woolworths is excellent if you like being over charged, ignored, disrespected and discriminated against. Data is ridiculously expensive. Takes forever to get hold of customer service and you get treated like crap when you eventually do. They have not advertised their number. They claim they can only provide service are very chat. They have a habit of doubling up on bills. Completely useless.

Oh if you are Aboriginal like myself chose a different company.

Included Data per Month2 GB
Zeppelin-Floyd

There is no phone number listed in the website under contact us or the support link. Please see the screenshot added to my review.

Absolutely bloody useless

As everyone has mentioned their customer service is woeful, you use their terrible bot and they tell you to call a phone number.

Guess what happens when you call the phone number? They tell you about their stupid little bot and you can't talk to a human. The Worst.

I ordered a Woolworth's sim 10 days ago and haven't received a confirmation email or got it in the mail. Oh yeah and I tried emailing them about this but guess what? No reply email + you need to call their dumb little number which gets you back to the bot again.

I'm going to give up on them forever and say goodbye to the money I spent on the SIM. Woolworths how can you be so useless?

Jay

JayWimmera, VIC

I cannot get help to activate my new pre-paid sim. A chat bot called Olive is no help.

I paid for a pre-paid sim, tried to activate it online - entered all the right data, but site won't accept my credit card (even though I use the same card on a post-paid mobile account with Woolworths Mobile.) I tried using a second credit card I hold with another bank, still not good. I'm ready to port from another provider. Please help.

MarkE

MarkEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Service

I just activated my sim and i recieved a confirmation email saying it is up and running yet i have no service. I log into the app and it says no service. Any help please?

Included Data per Month30 GB
Clinton W.

Clinton W.Perth, WA

Customer service not at all

Got hold of Lady online chat said she could not help gave some number does not work so no customer service at all, impossible to speak to an real person to resolve an issue.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

BrianSydney, NSW

Don’t go near them

I have been with Woolworths Mobile for a few years in two stints. When I first joined them they were OK and you could actually talk to someone, now you can’t talk to anyone, all done on-line which is so frustrating. I have been trying to port my number to another provider but they won’t do it. Give it a lot of thought before joining Woolworths Mobile, they are hopeless.

Included Data per Month6 GB
Brian

After complaining things have turned out for the better and let’s hope that Woolworths Mobile do things the way they should be done. Thanks very much.

No Coverage

Had my new sim for three months and no coverage in Alice Springs although I should have full coverage according to the Woolworts coverage map. Find it hard not being able to talk to anyone in customer service.

No thanks

Was going to join yep try and get customer service gives you links and tells you to talk to Olive virtual assistant who is useless wanted to ask a question don't bother getting through to customer service easier to put a rocket on the moon

Woolworths Mobile TeamWoolworths Mobile

Prepaid sim number porting / woolworths mobile account login issue

Signed up for prepaid sim and was able to link my rewards card to get the monthly 10% grocery discount. Tried logging into woolies mobile account but keep getting the message saying "Unfortunately we are unable to verify your login details. Please try again." Changing the password still has the same error, similar to another issue in the reviews chat. Could this be sorted out?

Woolworths Mobile TeamWoolworths Mobile

Terrible coverage, terrible olive chat

I have little to no service coverage even though on the Woolworths mobile coverage map I am supposed to have full coverage. More often than not my phone wont receive calls or messages and drops out. Currently Socially isolated with a new baby and no service

Plan Cost per MonthA$58.00
Included Data per Month2.5 GB

Surya D.

Surya D.asked

I ordered last week. And I missed the delivery. Expecting the mobile handset will be left at the post office. No card was left. And I try to call startrack but they asked me to contact the sender. So I called customer service. They said they will follow up with me regarding this. But too bad, i need to call them everyday to follow up. The device should have arrive on 25th of may but until today no respond. Yesterday I called them and they asked for my ID confirmation already email to them yesterday but still waiting for ww mobile team respond. I really hope this matter can be solve as soon as possible.

Joz

Jozasked

Cannot receive number validation code like Shandi. Even worse I had my details on last sim carrier because I paid for it, so now my partner is in nowhere land with no way of activating new sim, porting his number and changing to his details.
Really regret choosing Woolworths. Any help Woollies??

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Woolworths Mobile.

If you are not receiving the validation code, we would recommend reaching out to your provider to confirm network or service issues.

As we are not the owner of the number we cannot force activate a service we do not own.

However, should you wish to discuss this further, please reach out directly on 1300 793 417.

Our hours of operation are Mon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm & Sat 10 am - 4 pm (AEST).

Kind Regards,
The Woolworths Mobile Team

Shandi

Shandiasked

Iam trying to port my number, when I get to the validation code, this is where it ends, it wont send the number, what am I to do now ???

Hello Shandi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Woolworths Mobile.

Regarding not receiving the Validation code, we would recommend you reach out to your previous provider and confirm if there is a network issue.

Should you require further assistance, please reach out directly on 1300 793 417.

Our hours of operation are Mon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm & Sat 10 am - 4 pm (AEST).

Kind Regards,