Lucy Clark

Lucy ClarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t get the Birks I wanted anywhere but found them here, awesome! Fast delivery too.

Great website, great variety and range of stick, fast delivery which was surprising as they came from the UK. Would definitely recommend.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Lucy. So pleased to hear we could help where others couldn't! Many thanks for your feedback!

MrD

MrD

Shipped quickly and they were hard to find

Chris

Chris Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most comfortable clogs I have

Excellent fit and I was impressed by the fast delivery. The colour was the same as in the website and the transaction was very easy.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Chris. Many thanks for the review. Fortunately postage does now seem to be improving once again! :)

Very Comfy Clogs

Very happy with my Sanita Clogs. Price was very good with free delivery too. With Covid delays I still received them within the timeframe specified (between 15-25 days). Would definitely purchase through this Company again.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for your positive feedback despite the extended delivery times at present! We are pleased you are happy with your Sanita clogs!

Excellent service - Comfortable clogs, happy customer

The description is accurate and the fit is good. The store easy to navigate. I have significant bunions and my clogs are comfortable to wear and to walk in. Very reasonably priced. Postal tracking UK to Australia was good. Immediate acknowledgment of payment.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Dear Customer. Thank you for your feedback on our store. We love it when people buy clogs they love, but even more so when they are able to resolve or accommodate foot issues! We hope they look great and last well :)

Daniel Massey

Daniel MasseySydney, NSW

Excellent service, delivery and price

The website was easy to use, the clogs arrived quickly (from UK to Australia) and the price was outstanding. We will buy another pair soon.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Daniel. We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our service and happy to have you as a customer going forward :)

Excellent Product & Service

Website easy to negotiate. Ordering and paying simple, with immediate acknowledgement of payment. Tracking worked brilliantly from UK to New Zealand via Royal Mail and then NZ Post. Ordered 16 October, delivered 3 November. Long delivery time to be expected because of Covid (warning of delays is clear on website. The clogs exactly as ordered. The second hassle-free order I have placed with World of Clogs. Very pleased to recommend their products and service.

Eileen B

Eileen BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

love my new clogs so comfortable, great quality. arrived safely and on time in Australia

This was my first attempt at ordering shoes online. Was worried when I realised they were coming from overseas. My shipment was easily trackable via Royal Mail and Australia Mail tracking sites. I am very impressed with the quality and comfort and will definitely be ordering more clogs. Great product and great service.

Eileen
Victoria Australia

Rob G.World of Clogs

We are very pleased to hear that there were no problems, and that you can hopefully trust orders shipped from overseas in the future :) Hope you love your clogs!

Linda Blacker

Linda BlackerQueensland

Fantastic Clogs

Love my new red clogs! They are a perfect fit and look great! Can’t wait to show them off. The website was easy to navigate and sizing was accurate.
Would definitely recommend them

Rob G.World of Clogs

We are very pleased to hear you're happy with your new clogs! We hope they serve you well for a long time to come :)

Olga Davenport

Olga DavenportCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome wooden clogs

Really impressed with these chocolate leather colour wooden clogs. My shoe size is 38, and these clogs fit perfectly. Enough room, very comfortable, look cool and it is exactly what I expected from these clogs. Super!

Rob G.World of Clogs

Thank you for your feedback! A lovely picture too of our Sanita Kristel clogs. Because you have chosen an oiled leather, the leather will age and beautify over time! Great choice :)

Sake Oostra

Sake OostraAustralian Capital Territory

Very happy with my clogs , already for years. Very comfortable and I wear them every day. Cheers !!

Excellent product!! Very comfortable to wear and so i am very satisfied. Easy to find in the catalogue and I received them much sooner than expected. Keep up the good work. Cheers !!

Rob G.World of Clogs

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you love your clogs and that they arrived sooner than expected!

Lynette

LynetteHunter Region, NSW

quick delivery

The clogs were delvered very quickly. they are exactly as they looked in the pictures and are very comfortable. Everyone noticed they were new and very cool. I love them

Rob G.World of Clogs

You must have been emitting the new shoe aura! Many thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase :)

Ericjohnp

EricjohnpDarling Downs, QLD

Toffein Flexi-Klog 0723 black

Store was easy to navigate
Range was considerable
The quality of the clogs was excelent and pain in my damaged and arthritic ankle was reduced considerably as soon as I started to wear them.
the time to recieve them was longer than expected, I suspect due to Cvid-19

Rob G.World of Clogs

Dear Customer. Many thanks for your feedback. Please accept our apologies that delivery was slower than expected. We hope this is improved for you if you place another order with us in the future.

Clog girl

Clog girlSydney, NSW

Arrived

Store navigation excellent. Choosing the Clogs and sizes worked out perfectly. Quality is excellent and very comfortable for arthritic feet. I am going to order another 2 pair immediately. Thank you for a great product.

Rob G.World of Clogs

What a lovely review! So glad we could help you and that you are a happy customer. Many thanks :)

Pleased with service

Ordered a pair of Crocs for my daughter’s birthday. The website was easy to use, and it was clear at the time of ordering that they would be shipping from the UK. They arrived within the estimated timeframe (in time for her birthday) and she was very happy with them. Certainly would use again, thank you.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for your review of World of Clogs. We are very pleased to hear that you are a happy with the service received :)

Find out how World of Clogs compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Very good services with free shipping

Best price I found for my clogs with free shipping.
The staff help me changed size after placing order.
It will be better if tracking info can be provided during shipping.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Yu. Thank you for your positive review. Many of our customers would like more informative tracking so this is something we plan to improve in due course :)

Rob

RobNew South Wales

Excellent thankyou

Very easy to use website, I ordered and payed online they except PayPal which is the only way I'll pay online, the item was delivered swiftly with no postage charged genuine Birkenstock product I'm very happy such a great price, I will be back for more....thankyou

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Rob. Many thanks for your review. We hope your Birkenstocks serve you well!

Pleased with item.

Very happy with my comfortable clogs and the overall service, smooth ordering and transaction. The product was shipped within the estimated time frame.Thank you very much for a great product.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Tina. Many thanks for ordering with World of Clogs. We are very pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase! :)

excellent service

Excellent service and well known brand of shoes for very good price! Thank you ! I am long time user of Sanita clogs and will use your company again! All the best for your business!

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Seri, thank you so much! We are pleased you found us! :)

mark

Misrepresenting their business and payments

This company (worldofclogsaustralia.com) is not based in Australia but in the UK.
Payments (even though they are in AUD) may be subject to a Foreign Currency Conversion Fee on your Credit Card. When emailed Customer Service that myself and future customers should be made aware of this before purchasing the answer was basically "no". I don't think that is a fair response.