2World of Clogs

World of Clogs   DM
Chris B
Chris BHobart, TAS4 posts

Quality clogs

This is the second pair of clogs bought for my husband. The first pair lasted for over six years and my husband is very "unforgiving" with his shoes. He says this new pair is even more comfortable to wear and fits perfectly! The clogs also arrived within 14 days of being ordered, despite coming from the UK and the Christmas holiday period! Thanks again for providing excellent products and customer service. Show details ·  1
Shells
ShellsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect work shoes

Finally I have found the perfect clogs for work after searching for 2 years.Theses clogs are so light and comfortable, I do a 10 hour shift in a kitchen and have not had a problem. I will be a returning customer for sure ❤️ Show details ·  1
Jayne
Jayne2 posts

Lovely clogs arrived quickly

The clogs arrived super quickly and are perfect. Well made, comfortable and made with durable materials. Huge range of colours and the pricing is very reasonable. I have a pair from teh 1990's and these are exactly thew same (my feet have changed). Lovely and comfortable and am considering another pair. Show details ·  1
Elena King
Elena KingSydney, NSW7 posts

Terrible

I bought 2 pairs, navy and white, the product said it’s made in Italy. I haven’t worn white one for a year. Then I look at them and white leather was yellow. I do understand that white can sometimes get yellow over the years, but not in 1 year. I’ve written to the company, explained that their product not good and definitely not made in Italy. Basically reply was, too bad.
I wouldn’t recommend to buy anything from them, as they don’t honor their warranty. I have attached photo, my walking shoes were bought 3 years ago and were worn many times, clogs not been worn at all. You can see how yellow they are. Very disappointed. Show details
World of Clogs   DM
caromaldous
caromaldousPerth, WA

Clog sandals

Fabulous service. I changed my size after ordering and not only did I get a prompt reply but I was advised what would happen and they managed to change the order - again advising me straight away with a friendly email. Have made numerous purchases over the years. Great service! Show reply
Deb G
Deb GBrisbane7 posts

Overall excellent service

Very fast postage, competitive prices, good variety this all equates to excellent service. I actually loved my clogs so much (so did everyone at work - seriously they are the talk of the hospital!! and I had been hoping to sneak in with metallic blue unnoticed instead of uniform black) I immediately bought another pair in a different colour (metallic purple - I'll wear those in the weekends hehe) - Sanita enclosed metallic clogs. Show details ·  1
Kerry S.
Kerry S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

LOVE them!

I received my clogs this week and they are just lovely! So comfortable, so light, I feel secure with the grip on the soles. My first shift in them and my feet were happy! Show details ·  1
Robert
RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

Been searching for these a while. Exactly like my old pair. Extremely happy with my purchase and highly recommend. Comfy to wear and right size. Thanks. Show details ·  1
hmloughlin
hmloughlin

Love them!

I've bought from World of Clogs a number of times, but it's been a while. This latest pair is the perfect sizing, and true to image, incredibly comfortable. Arrived very quickly. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect fit, fantastic quality, fast delivery

Wow, so comfitable, great quality, love them.
Fast delivery. Packaged well. Will buy again. Show details ·  1
Antonio
Antonio2 posts

Delighted to find a reliable supplier of real clogs

This is the second pair of clogs I have purchased from here and I am very happy with the quality, price and speed of delivery. The sizing is accurate and the fit was that I soon forgot I had them on. I used to wear clogs imported from Denmark when I was younger but stopped wearing them when that connection ended. I recently remembered the comfort of clogs when I was deciding on footwear for this winter and discovered this wonderful site.
The clogs are actually supplied from the UK which worried me initially, however both orders arrived within normal Australian postage times, for me in a remote area, and perhaps at less cost. I certainly would recommend this excellent online supplier. Show details ·  1
Kim H
Kim HBrisbane22 posts

Great Value and beautiful clogs

These took a while to get here but it was worth the wait..gorgeous clogs and the look great.. you just have to get used to the stiffness of timber soles but they are comfortable as anything Show details ·  3
James
James

Very Happy

I am extremely happy with the beautiful clogs which are very comfortable. Show details ·  1
EROZ
EROZ

This is perfect

Good service and good products
Comfortable to wear and nice looking
Recommend to all who would like to have easy slippers Show details ·  1