Listing monitored by World of Clogs

Ania
AniaNorthern Region, NSW

Great service and product

Speedy delivery. Clogs exactly as expected. Well made and comfortable. Would buy again. Great range available at a fair price.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Thank you for your complimentary review. We look forward to helping you in the future! :)

Excellent product and service

Great website, easy to navigate and a good range of clogs. Priced competitively and delivered to Australia in two weeks. A positive experience.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that your ordering experience was a positive one :)

Very comfortable

Great fast service
Customer service were so helpful
Very comfortable to wear
Best nursing shoes I've owned
Will definitely buy again
Great range to chose from

Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for this delightful review Debra! We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and are pleased that you are a happy customer! :)

Audry
AudrySouth West, WA

Absolutely love my clogs!

Satisfied all round! Many different clogs to choose from. The quality of the shoes were very good. Happy with my products.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality and the range that we offer! Many thanks.

CWA
CWAPerth, WA

Love them!

I wanted some everyday leather clogs and the ones I ordered fit the bill perfectly!
I ordered online from Western Australia and was amazed at how reasonably priced they were and being shipped from the UK too.
They arrived very quickly, the sizing perfect, as is the comfort.

Rob G.World of Clogs

We are pleased to hear that we did not disappoint! We hope you get some very happy hours out of your lovely new clogs!

Camz
CamzSydney, NSW

prefect fit

the clogs is perfect fit, truly non-slip, love that they include a foot cushion so u wont need buy any, very easy to clean and they've got different colors to choose from!

Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for your review. We are pleased the clogs met your expectations and hopefully more!

Sharyn Wellham
Sharyn WellhamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Retirement clogs

Clogs great and comfortable been wearing Sanita clogs for 30 plus years for work in Operating Theatres . Service was great got product in just on a week Thanks

Sizing True to size
Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for your feedback! We may have to use 'retirement clogs' in our next marketing effort! :)

T. J
T. JPerth, WA

Dog clogs

Great product, I'm a midwife and they are so comfortable to wear all day. Great design and water resistant and they last much longer than other popular brands. The only issue I found was that the small oval ring on back strap snapped after a few years and the velcro started to lift off but easy fix.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for leaving a review! We are pleased to hear that our clogs stand the test of time! :)

Light but robust. Nice design with a hard front that protects the toes.

The product is excellent, but bear in mind that the size might be smaller than usual. If I buy Toffeln next time, I will take at least 1/2 size extra.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for your review and for your feedback! I hope that your clogs are still okay to wear comfortably!

Very happy

Very happy with my purchase, sizing is accurate. I couldn’t get the tracking number to work but clogs arrived as described. Great product.

Rob G.World of Clogs

I am sorry to hear that you had problems tracking your order but am pleased that the order still arrived on time and that you are a happy customer! :)

Antony B.
Antony B.

The Genuine Product!

A first class, genuine product. I love them!
The delivery service was surprisingly swift. All in all I'm thrilled and will order again.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Thank you for your lovely review! We are very pleased you are happy with your purchase from World of Clogs!

Karen
Karen Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great pair of shoes

I bought for work they are very comfortable.True to size would buy another pair.
Just love my new clogs. Great purchase

Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for your kind review.

Susie
SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A M clogs

Great quality, have been wearing them for years. Great range and superior to all others. Good traction in wet weather. Styles to suit all. Long lasting.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Susie. Thank you for shopping with us! We are pleased that our clogs tick all the required boxes, and hope we have you as a customer next time you need some new clogs!

excellent quality.

We found the purchase of our clogs an easy experience our questions were immediately answered in a friendly manner.
We are very happy with the quality and will order again.

Rob G.World of Clogs

Hi Sam. We are very happy that we could provide a pleasurable experience! Many thanks for shopping with World of Clogs!

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

love love my new clogs!

If you’re a lover of clogs, World of clogs is the go to store! Thank you! I’m super happy with my purchase

Rob G.World of Clogs

Many thanks for recommending our service! We always aim to please, and so it is lovely to hear such feedback. Thank you!