• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Disgusted customer.

Disgusting service. Have used it for while and i must say avoid it. Was sending money to my son going back to school ten hours later no money. Back to old and trusted western union.

John C.

John C.Sydney, NSW

Don't waste your time!

Rude and arrogant staff.
They really do not want your businesses. I have used multiple other remittance companies and this is the worst by far!!!!!
It took me nearly 1 hour to speak with a supervisor. They keep refusing to put you through. Only persistence gets you there but still, they do not care about the customers... Don't waste your time!
And if you cancel, you can expect a long wait to get your money back...Quick to take your money but slow to return it...

Eldhose

EldhoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic, DO NOT USE

The rates are the poorest.Customer service doesnt know what they are talking about, each person says different things. Goodluck if you are waiting for refund as it may take up to 4 weeks

VigneshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Funds never transferred as Promised correctly

Will I still be credited

Money was sent to me by a friend to my account but the name she input isn’t the same name on my account but the names and every other thing are correct it shows processing over 48hours now will I still be credited?

Michael
Michael

She sent a message and no reply from you guys

NormSouth East Queensland, QLD

Account Disabled - No explanation

I am extremely disappointed in World Remit whereby they cancelled my transaction and closed my account without giving any reason despite multiple requests. I only signed up with this organisation because I was advised that the service and rates were better than Western Union. However I have been using Western Union for many years, transferring money every month for family support and never had any issues.

Worst: Most Unreliable Application

Njeri

NjeriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible service

Invasion of privacy wanting to know what my occupation is and where I got the money am sending from and worse asking for my bank statement. Rude from manager too. Called a million times to cancel my transaction and it still not canceled. When I asked staff what is pending she said she couldn’t tell me and I can’t speak to the so called review team. No timeline could be given they said they are dealing with other transactions. Very disappointed. I wouldn’t recommend them at all. This is supposedly Australia but the correspondent was from England but I can swear it from Asia somewhere.

Nathan O.Northern Region, NSW

Not happy, account disabled

Blocked my account, no reason given. Can not send to my partner. Referral credit not paid out. Hundreds of transfers on western union this never happened. I send every week to my partner, yet i'm treated like this?

Nathan O.

I called you already, same useless response. I want the exact answer and what you owe me paid. As per my emails and phone conversation. I have changed your rating to a 0 as your responses are a joke.

Nathan O.

Still giving useless scripted responses.

Noeeeee

NoeeeeeSydney

Idiot customer service rep.

Pray that you don't ever need to contact the customer service. I tried calling them because my transaction was delayed by over one day which is unusual, but the lady who to my despair picked up, is an absolute moron. I had to hang up cos the fool was just annoying. I would normally use other transfer agents but I started using worldremit because it was cheaper, now I have to go back to using other agents, maybe a bit pricey, but at this point, worth every cent.

Henry GeorgeSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Worst Customer Service and Having issues every time I send the Money

The World Remit is having technical issues with the Local partner in India and they are not sending the Money to the Recipients. I did use world Remit nearly 5 times in the last 3 weeks sending Big amounts, For Every transaction I make , After the money is deducted from my bank the status shows as failed. I need to call to the Customer service and Go through them at least 3-4 times for every Transaction. My Money is held with World Remit and Recipients is not getting the Money into Bank account.
Every time I talk to customer service they Blame the Local partner, Saying Our Local Partner is having Issue we can't do anything.

Don't use world remit if you need money Quicker.

Parveen N.

Parveen N.

Disgusting service

Very disgusting service. My refund didn’t came back in time because of that I couldn’t send money in time to the person. Faced lot of problem email sent to me said 1-3 working days when i called on third day customer service said 7 working days and blamed everything on my bank where western union transferred money back in my account in less than 12 hours. Disgusting service

Nnaemeka

NnaemekaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Welcome to the Third month waiting for a refund case number 09640871

WorldRemit is a DODGY / FRAUDULENT company -Part 1

RAJESH R.Alice Springs, NT

I think it should be reported to Ombudsman

My friend had the similar opinion. It is really hard to get in touch with these people over the phone. Very poor customer service. They dont try to resolve the issues

Gurpreet singh

Gurpreet singhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Think twice before it they are fraud

Transaction number 52244277. I sent money to india. They hold the money for while after that i call them. They ask me for my id. I provided my id. Still they held my money for a while after that i request for cancellation. They are saying about of the cancellation. I haven’t got any email from them. I said to them how long i have to wait they didn’t get me a particular time. Now everyday i call them. They gives same answer. U have to wait. So don’t use this service.

Shakithya C.

Shakithya C.Central, TAS

Scam company! YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY!

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst currency transfer experience of my life

Transferred AUD to a programmer in Vietnam.
WorldRemit cancelled the transaction and closed my account so I that I was unable to leave a dissatisfied customer review. High quality gig economy worker still remains unpaid and our funds are yet to be returned.

WorldRemit Transaction 51752428

Extorting Personal Information- WORST SERVICE

Kingheat

Kingheatasked

Money was sent to my account , all details are correct but the name is "iyanu " but she mistakenly type "iyonu" I didn't get the money here and the money as been sent to the account with the wrong last name what can I do pls .?

Ahmed Abass Conteh

Ahmed Abass Contehasked

My sister send me money through worldremit, and I was about to cash the money 5 minutes worldremit cancelled the transaction with out the consent of the sender. Why all this about?

Hello Ahmed,

Please reach out to your sender to be able to contact us regarding transaction and account specifics. We would love to be able to assist you or your sender with questions that you may have. Your sender can be able to get in contact with us directly here: https://www.worldremit.com/en/contact-us

Kind regards,

Nicole

Bismark B.

Bismark B.asked

Someone sent me money through worldremit and i've been told to pay a transaction fee of 150 dollars. please how true is that?

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hi Bismark, this doesn't sound right. Please ask your sender to contact us so we can look into the issue. https://www.worldremit.com/en/contact-us Thanks!

Vignesh

Bismark you should not need to pay any transaction fee as the reciever unless your bank charges ant foreign remitance fee

Get an answer from our members and WorldRemit representatives

Other Money Transfer Services