Abhilash P.

Abhilash P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply the Best!

I have been using World Remit to transfer money to India for over three years. There has never been an instance when we have encountered any kind of problem. It has just gotten better over the years. A year or two ago, the money transferred took at least half a day to reach the recipients bank account. Now, it reaches within minutes. Whats even better is that all of this comes at a very small commission paid. I strongly recommend World Remit for a quick, safe and convenient method of money transfer.

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

They pinched my money

I send money to colombia but the money never was deliver then I asked my money back. They said the money was freezing from bancolombia and they dont want cancel the transaction and I have to wait until bancolombia wants give me my money back. So I dont know when

Nat

I put my complaint in Australian commission to get my money back. This companies pay games with our money for getting interest money from their clients.

kukuVictoria

Worst service ever

Long verification process that took days.
Website was down to check anything.
Agents unapologetic and don't seem to make an effort to understand customer's perspective
WR saying they have tried to call while there was no record of call on my phone from them..more than once
Agents both through phone and email seem to have No enough information of to give appropriate answer and they seem to just send stored robotic templates.
You have a lot to catch up with WR!

WR5502762

Odd inconsistencies

We send money to some of my wife's relatives in Colombia. It is normally available on the same day. Now two of the payments have taken over a week to process and two were available the same day: all were to the same bank, from the same bank, and each for the same amount. There seems no logical explanation for this. On previous occasions, to the same accounts and for the same amounts, there had been no delays.

R Maddock
R Maddock

That does not explain it. Each transfer was to the same bank and same type of account on the same day.

RELIABLE SERVICE

I have been using World Remit now for about 6 months to regularly transfer money from Australia to Cameroon. Previously, I had been using either Money Gram or Western Union. The service has been reliable and swift! The recipient in Cameroon always has received a sms text and then collected the money in cash without any difficulty.

Alfred O.Perth, WA

Disappointed!

I use WR very regularly. In almost all the occasions, my deposits were made very quickly. However, the last one was not. My money has been held for days. It has not been remitted and has not been returned to me.

I wish I had read the comments made by others before using WR ever.

Naga G.South East Queensland, QLD

Money deducted then Account disabled.

Yesterday I transferred money from Australia and money was deducted. I logged out and immediately I tried to log in and couldn'tt after few attempts. It said account temporarily disabled due to unusual activity. Seriously, this is first time this happened since 5 years and frustrating. I need to transfer immediately in a day and worldremit said transfer same day so I chose it. Moreover, no SMS or email was received by me unlike earlier times which is suspicious of the transparency of the transfer service. Now I have to find another option to send. Terrible service.
Please do something quick as it is a serious issue.

KOHINOORSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amount not been transferred instantly

Terry A.Perth, WA

Lost $1880 USD

I sent some funds to a company account and received a message saying that the money was credited by the recipent only to find out that no funds were credited to their account. Its been 11days since I notified worldremit and nothing has been done. I am totally dissapointed.

Hi Team,
Please see my transaction number 47519431.

anellekrogSouth East Queensland, QLD

UPDATED - Worst and Most Frustrating Experience!

Transfer Number 47786132

Steve

SteveSydney Australia

Very Disappointed

I originally gave a very favorable review for this company, but have recently changed my mind completely. I am sending money weekly to keep a dying relative alive and twice now the processing has been delayed, causing life and death concerns. This last time I sent the transfer early Tuesday morning and didn't get the notification of completion of processing until Friday afternoon. This caused a major life and death trauma situation. Took them days to respond and they eventually responded by saying that the case will be closed as they haven't heard from me in a while??? Very slack, apathetic attitude towards customers

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hello Steve. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really sorry to hear about your situation. Please provide your transaction number or customer number so we can look into this for you. Best wishes, WorldRemit.

BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

$4000 went missing for 1 week

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Hello Bee. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've not enjoyed your experience. Please provide your transaction number or customer number so we can look into this for you. Best wishes, WorldRemit.

Mohit P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely ridiculous and scammer's

They haven't sent my refund back even after 15 days of cancellation of my request. They are scammer's who wants to eat my money. Be careful of them and don't even think of doing business with them.

Mohit P.

You guys have no respect for your customers it's been nearly a month I have been dealing with you guys but I am getting no where give me my money back you morons.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Worldremit: helping fraudster take your money!

We were the victims of a $1000 fraud involving their services and notified them immediately. The next day we were told that it was ''too late'' and the money was sent to ''someone overseas'' and there is nothing they can do about it.

It's unbelievable how easy it is for someone to commit a fraud on their site!

Why would they care, they make money out of the transactions anyways

And don't even try to get information about who scammed you and where the money went, they won't give it to you for ''security reasons'' bla bla bla

You should be ashamed of yourselves!

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Bad experience and bad service

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Horrible and poor customer service

Kripal

KripalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's horrible

I used from couple of months before and I send money from them but now they give me low rates with transactions fees compare to other online sender. I think warm more money and they have huge name in international students but my suggestion is use other forex exchanger to make great rate and more money to your home country. I request for supervisor but he call me after several days.

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

Horrible!!! Do not use them at all

This is the worst wire transfer service ever. Do not send money through them. At all.. I have been seeding money to my mother every month and there is technical difficulties every month. This month it has been worst.. I did not know that is possible. They send me two back to back emails saying the transaction was completed and its facing technical difficulties. Which one is it???? Really?? called customer service. Been on hold of 25 mins when asked to talk to a manager.

Appu
Appu

I have already cancelled my transaction.

Senoma

SenomaCentral Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for the money to be sent

Needed to send a large amount of cash to my wife in the Philippines while she was there on holiday. I went through all the steps and sent the cash to her Philippine bank account....well what a bloody disaster, 4 days later the money is still not there, they have requested bank statements, passport photos, payslips, driver licences, employer contacts...you name it they want it, all emails are mechanically answered with thousands of apologies but no action and they never answer the phone inside of 40 minutes.
Never again, avoid avoid.....

Lou

Lou

If I could give zero ,I would

Useless !!! I opened an account ,to send money O.S. cause I was purchasing from a supplier ,but soon realised I spelt the suppliers name wrong ,so logged onto to my new account and changed the suppliers spelling to the correct way in the section world remit supply ...Now I just recieved an email saying my transfer was unsuccessful and my account is closed !!!!!
No reason given , I had money in the account ,now I feel I dont trust this company at all ...Ive never had issues with western union or paypal...I do not reccomend this company