WridgWays VIC, Dandenong South

WridgWays VIC, Dandenong South

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Artie JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wridgways is the Wrong Way - never again

Thanks Jason,
As per your suggestion I have sent my details to your 'customer care'.
I'm not sure how this can be elevated when as stated I have been ignored/placated by your executive - however I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Michael H.

Michael H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

PLEASE, Please, please DON’T use these guys......

SWI

SWIMelbourne

Excellent service

We moved from Queensland to Vic with Wridgways 5 years ago and found the removalists experienced, friendly and professional. When we were moving back to Queensland, we approached Wridgways again and were provided with the same excellent and professional service (from Matt). Although we didn’t end up using Wridgways again as work ended up organising our move, I would have no hesitation recommending them.

Darran LRyde, NSW

Sly removalist with absolutely no regard for your belongings. Never moving with them again!

An email has been sent.

Gail

Gail

Never again- they treated us badly.

We were quoted $4346 by the Wridgways Estimator which we accepted. 7 days before the uplift we receive an email from Melbourne office informing us the price is now $8218. This is despicable treatment. As second time users of this company we expected much better treatment. Being pensioners our health has suffered, all caused by Wridgways lack of thought and consideration. SHAME on you Wridgways.

Leanne

LeanneMelbourne

Do not use them

Do Not Get This Company

Do yourself a favour and do not get this company! They demanded more money on the day of pickup, claiming they had to move extra furniture. We had photo proof that this was not so, but it seems that NO ONE has any authority over this company, even with proof, as they do not respond to emails. They also sent our furniture to the wrong state, resulting in loss of parts needed to put it together. After months of stress and getting NOWHERE all we can do, is warn others to save yourself from this Company, their service is NOT acceptable!

Jack

JackGeelong

Very poor service and communication.

Penelope

PenelopeMelbourne

Very pleased. Smooth move

We moved a large house. It was packed completely in one full day. And moved the second day. All staff were professional, I didn't feel uncomfortable which I have in the past with removalists. They were not intrusive and just did their job. Office staff were also very pleasant to deal with, no problems at all.

Ron

Ronnewcastle

Fantastic Service

I moved my house contents from Victoria to NSW over 1200 klms, the move went smooth at both ends staff were fantastic both the administration & moving staff were a pleasure to deal with.

Parker52

Parker52Gippsland, VIC

Great Service Friendle People

We moved our two storey three bedroom house in Melbourne to two locations. We had to move all the house down to Kilcunda then take some furniture from Kilcunda to Richmond. This did not seem a problem with anyone. The day before the move two professional packers came in and placed all our worldly goods into boxes, marked them and prepared them for the move the next day. The next day two trucks turned up, packed all our goods and carried out the instructions given It was a professional job and we have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone of our family and friends.

Highly professional service.

This was a relatively small (two bedroom flat) but complex move, from the third floor of an apartment building with a small elevator and rather difficult access, including steps at the front and a corridor with tight turns.
The move was completed promptly and effectively - the team had worked out an efficient plan of action and executed it well.

Bruno

BrunoMelbourne

A Professional team of people!

The move occurred within the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, from a large 3 Bedroom house to a small 2 Bedroom Unit.
The task was difficult because there were selected items to be relocated from a house full of furniture and despite a small number of items left behind, Santa Fe WridgWays did an excellent job by arranging for another truck to follow-up and complete the relocation on the same day.
The job at hand was very well handled by the team on the ground, with no breakages.
Many thanks to the Consumer Sales Consultant and the Operations Team for putting in the extra effort and going out of their way to complete the relocation.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Small Interstate removal from helpful team

We had to clear out my Mother inlaws house in Melbourne just before Easter and some of the items in the place we wanted to ship back to Brisbane where we live, rang around half a dozen firms who all said it was too small a job or they weren't heading north at that time, then contacted Santa Fe Wridgeways who were all too happy to help the team arrived on time packed our precious items held them in storage until they were coming north at no extra cost three weeks later the Brisbane team arrived on time, put back together a cabinet they had to disassemble for transport and we couldn't be happier everything got up here in perfect condition

Peter

Mel

MelBrisbane

Professional and careful removalists

Interstate move of a 1 bedroom house from Bendigo to Brisbane. Moving staff at both ends were polite, excellent and careful with my belongings. The inventory system was a pleasant surprise compared to the removalists I had used previously. Simply because of Wridgways thoroughness I would use Santa Fe Wridgways again.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Had hassle free, amazing service would love to highly recommend to others!!

It was a 3 Bedroom House move.
Long distance. (From Gladstone Qld. to South Morang Vic.)
Yes, it completed as per the given time frame by the removalist.

Unhappy

Unhappy

Excellent service

I moved with Santa Fe Ridgeways interstate. The team was professional from the initial quote to the person who picked up the boxes after unpacking. The packing team was very professional and handled a potentially stressful time on my part with calmness and efficiency.

chawkins

chawkinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Efficient

I was moving from a double story house to a smaller double story town house. The move finished early and the guys should initiative when storing the boxes in the garage at the other end.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Excellent service from start to finish.

I moved interstate and Santa Fe Wridgeways was an excellent choice. From the initial quote to dealing with all my queries, the staff involved in my move were totally professional. Would definitely use them in the future.

Geoff

GeoffMelbourne

Great value and effective removal service

16 cubic metres (part container) of equipment and furniture shipped from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. Very smooth operation, picked up and dropped off on time, with skilled and careful removalists. No damage. Great value. Thank you.