WridgWays WA

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very disappointed with the hidden charges!

Katherine L
Katherine L

Hi Wridgways, I have emailed you and look forward to hear from your management team.

Andrew B

Andrew BMelbourne

Relocating - what a breeze!

The thought of having to relocate from WA to Victoria was a daunting one but it turned out to be a breeze
Santa Fe Wridgways were great from the initial phone call right through to delivery of my belongings. There pricing was good, customer service great and I was kept in the loop at all times of when and where my belongings were picked up, being stored and delivered
Definitely recommend them to anyway moving interstate!

Great service and communication

Our move was a 3x2 house from Karratha to Mandurah. From the start of the process of quoting to the communication of delivery I found the Santa Fe Wridgways team fantastic and extremely helpful. We had our effects delivered on the day requested only 4 days after uplift.

Sparky

SparkyGippsland, VIC

Professional and Effecient Uplift and Delivery

The guys were tremendous, providing that real personal touch as though your move was the only one that mattered. Our house move was from one side of the country to the other and carried out on time. Ensure though that after delivery you check if you are due a refund if actual cost is less than quoted because they won't tell you. Refund time was not good. Sales support was extremely dissapointing and could learn a lot from the uplift and delivery team. Sales support was why my rating was 4 and not 5.

janette

janettePetrie

Moving states all in one simple package !

We recently moved from Perth WA to Brisbane - not your small shift to a new Neighbourhood! We got a few different quotes and although they were not the cheapest Santa Fe Wridgeways came up the best. They not only moved our house and home they also arranged Car transport and also the movers of the cat - all in one simple package, no multiple companies to deal with just these guys, no question was too small or too big. Prompt straightforward communication and the move went according to plan - everything arrived in one piece including the cat and the car - seamless and totally stressless and they even refunded us the space we didn't use in the container!

Mike McGinty

Mike McGinty

Hassle Free Move Interstate

We moved a couple of rooms of belongings from Perth to Sydney. In total 20 odd boxes and furniture. Wrigeways offered the best money for service and were easy to deal with. The movers arrived on time to pick up the goods and were very pleasant to deal with. At the receiving end Wridgeways was helpful and arranged a suitable time for the delivery. Some cutlery arrive broken however in all the move went well thanks to Wridgeways.

TanyaM

TanyaM

No stress Moving

We moved a 4 Bedroom house and 2 cars from Perth to Brisbane. Craig from the office at Perth was absolutely amazing and so helpful. He consulted with me all the way and they thought of everything. The boys who came and collected our furniture were pleasant and efficient. Jason from operations in QLD was amazing and we knew exactly when our delivery was due. From start to finish these people made our move easy. We went from stressed out to stress free. Absolutely fabulous!! Thanks guys :)

Sangam

SangamMelbourne

Love your work

Thank you Santa Fe for your great job i just move from Perth to Melbourne in 12/1/17 and love do use you again and again. ..

Nigel C.WridgWays

Hi Sangam, We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience moving with us. I will be sure to pass your feedback along, and we wish you all the best for a happy life in your new home. Warm regards, Santa Fe Wridgways

Joshua West

Joshua WestMelbs

Easy, Efficient and Economical

I moved from Perth to Melbourne, and from the get go Santa Fe Wridgways was very easy to deal with. I explored alot of option for the move and they where by far the most economical option. (even cheaper than a self load container). The truck and removalists showed up on time and worked quickly but carefully packing up our stuff. They also provided free storage in Melbourne until I found a place to live, which took longer than expected. Again the guys that delivered the stuff showed up spot on time, and very efficiently unload our stuff. Happy to say, not a single thing was damaged during the move.
Thanks Santa Fe!

Dave

DaveMelbourne

Great service. Great options. Would use again.

3 bedroom townhouse from Perth to Vic. Half a container. Was expedited even during the busy period.
Some more after sales communication would have been handy.

Nigel C.WridgWays

Thanks for your great feedback Dave, we have passed your comments on to management, and appreciate being given the opportunity to improve on our communication skills. All the best for a happy life in your new home, Santa Fe Wridgways

Giuseppe

GiuseppeMelbourne

Great Service! Very close to perfection. A+

I moved an apartment interstate (Perth to Melbs). Everything on time, Communication was great, any problem solved straight away. I dealt with Craig from the office in Perth and he is really the best.

Easy and stress free

We moved from WA to NSW and only had a few days to organise everything, Santa Fe were so helpful in making such a big and rushed move go so smoothly from pick up to drop off. Very affordable too.We did not regret choosing them.

Emily K

Emily KSydney

Great Moving Company

Santa Fe WridgWays completed my one bedroom move from Perth to Sydney really well. I booked my collection under a week in advance and was accommodated perfectly. I didn't have an address on the other side so WridgWays stored my shipment and delivered within 3 days of me confirming my new address, accommodating my work schedule - I was able to negotiate an 8am delivery. All items were accounted for and made it to Sydney in the same condition they left Perth.

I received a call to make sure I was happy with my move once it was completed.

Nigel C.WridgWays

Hi Emily, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love hearing about our customers' experiences, and will make sure we pass your comments on to the teams involved. All the best for a happy life in your new home, Santa Fe Wridgways

Eden T

Eden TBrisbane

Highly Recommend! Excellent service and pricing!

I moved my 1 bedroom house from Perth, WA to Brisbane, QLD. After having a terrible experience with another interstate removal company, I decided to go with Santa Fe WridgWays and was beyond satisfied with the service I received. Our furniture was uplifted and delivered on the exact dates given from the very beginning and arrived in the exact same condition it left Perth in. Everyone whom I came into contact with from the company were extremely helpful and would definitely, 110% recommend Santa Fe to anyone looking for a competitive and reliable removal company.

Fantastic customer service

Office LocationKarratha, Western Australia
Karl

KarlMelbourne

Thanks for the smooth transition to our new life

We had our 3 bedroom house moved from Perth to Melbourne. Pickup took 4 hours, drop off 2 hours. Transport across the country completed with in the quoted time

Nigel C.WridgWays

Hi Karl, we are glad to hear that your move with us was a positive one. Thanks for your feedback and all the best for a happy life in Melbourne, Santa Fe Wridgways

Stressfree - Love it!!

Re-located from WA country (Geraldton) to Brisbane QLD - uplift quick, friendly (did self pack) filled one sea container, helpful as they even took our tandem trailer. Arrival into a storage unit - guys was awesome, cheerful even though it was hot. Downside missing Filing cabinet - located still in WA finally arrived in QLD and was personally delivered and placed into storage unit by a workers own vehicle - WOW outstanding service for a recovery- Thanks guys

Nigel C.WridgWays

Hi Jackie, thanks so much for the great feedback. We're always thrilled to hear about the outstanding service our teams deliver to our customers. All the best for a happy life in your new home, Santa Fe Wridgways.

Friendly and professional

Although my move was a small one, being a consignment of packed boxed and items from a storage unit, it was over a long distance from Perth to Brisbane. Right from the first telephone call, the staff member that assisted me was friendly and efficient and the service and quote was very prompt. The quote was really competitive and once I gave the go ahead, the packers arrived to pick everything up on time. They delivered on the exact day they said they would and the staff offloading worked quickly and efficiently and were extremely friendly. I would not hesitate to use Santa Fe Wridgeways again and would recommend them to anyone thinking of using them for a long haul move.

A class above the rest.

I had to move a couch from Melbourne to Perth. Not a huge job, but none less important to the team at Santa Fe Wridgeways. They were excellent value and very easy to deal with from the moment I started organising the job. I've used them a few times in the past and I will be doing so in the future as they are the best. Its clear that customer service is important to them. Oh, and the couch was delivered also.

Organised and efficient

Wridgways packed and moved me from Bundaberg to Perth in August. Both ends the workers were helpful, friendly and efficient.

Nigel C.WridgWays

Thanks Gail! We're so glad to hear you had such a positive experience moving with Santa Fe Wridgways. All the best for a happy life in your new home.