www.jewelleryshop-au.com

www.jewelleryshop-au.com

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for www.jewelleryshop-au.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (60)

SCAM ALERT

If you’re as silly as I am and look at reviews of this site AFTER spending money there. I paid via my credit card to the sellers PayPal, PayPal had my refund back within 5 hours of opening a dispute via their online chat team. Super easy.

Mel
MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

read the reviews 1st

Ordered from this site and didn't receive the ring I ordered but a hat turned up from China??
Cant contact them either, don't buy from this site.

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Scam just lost $400

Bought multiple charms I thought it was an Australian site, trying to get my money back no contact with seller apart from email stating that the complaints web site does not belong to seller totally devastated how can I get my money back and why are they still running this site

D.Palmr
D.PalmrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from this web site!! S-c-a-m-m-e-r-s

Brought multiple charms from what seemingly looked like a legit Australian website. Two months on & never received a thing, yet they say there is confirmation of delivery from FEDEX. What a load of nonsense!!!
Save yourself from the stress and worry of recouping your money. Steer clear. If only I had read these reviews before falling for it. Will be reporting them further. Website needs to be removed from the net.
Baaadddd business.

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how www.jewelleryshop-au.com compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

SCAM. I ordered 4 items but they only sent me one item completely different from what I ordered. No refund

My order didn't arrive and only sent a random item and they offered no refund unless I sent that item back at my own cost to China

Melina
MelinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total scam.

Complete scam site. Features pandora items for sale using imagery from the pandora site.
Charges credit card with an exchange rate that they create.
Impossible to reach.
They are breaching regulations on a range of platforms.
Lets hope someone shuts them down.

Scam read the reviews!

this “Pandora” website it is fake! got a cheap necklace when ordered charms told us it was our fault would not refund, very unhappy lots of emails claiming they would sort then turned nasty. DO NOT BUY from here. Wish we had searched for reviews first.

heather b.
heather b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy from this web site fake Pandora

I ordered 3 charms received a cheap child size bracelet with a plastic charm asked for refund they said they will only give me 45% refund which they havn't even done that & to keep the fake charm.Told me they sold out of what I ordered so sent me cheap fake bracelet instead! they claim to be Australian they are not they are from China took forever for the fake item to arrive as well web site looks very real but it's not do not buy from the website total scam wish I could give zero stars.

REC
RECGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAMMERS!

What a nasty scam. As other innocent buyers, I ordered a charm for my daughter and was sent a cheap bracelet that I never ordered.
Make sure you don't order from this website www.jewelleryshop-au.com

They make themselves look as if they're from Australia, product was sent from China.

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total scam

Stay away. Ordered pandora rings was sent a cheap and nasty necklace. Asked for a refund which after 4 months and many emails I have still not received. Do not use this website.

Sandra F.
Sandra F.South East Queensland, QLD

SCAM -Stay away

I order Pandora daisy earrings & received a cheap bracelet in Pandora box. I was also charged twice & I emailed them but received an email back saying they checked & I was only charged once.They said I must've ordered somewhere else which I had not.

Yoyet
YoyetHunter Region, NSW

Fake fake fake!

Fake pandora item delivered instead of my order, poor communication, declined refund even it was their mistake, claimed its an Australian company but China, charged US$ without notification so charged extra for money conversion. 100% scam. When I asked for refund, they blocked me to cut off communication completely. Online shoppers beware!!!

Castley W.
Castley W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stay away!

I bought some jewellery worth $78.80 AUD without realising the price would be transferred into Chinese Yen and cost $84.28. I was also charged $99.88 AUD within the same minute and have had to block and order a new card. I contacted customer service, who took 5 days to reply and then said they had only received one payment. I’ve had to go through my bank to dispute the charge.
Very disappointed, and am worried about the quality of the items I will receive when they arrive since reading other reviews.

Lynne Miles
Lynne MilesSydney, NSW

No stars for me.

Like all other reviews, I lost around $300 and was sent a piece of rubbish jewellery that I did not order and an offer of a small percentage as refund as my original purchases were no longer available. This was last July and I'm still waiting for my refund. They tell me its coming !!

Sue H.
Sue H.Central, SA

Not what they seem

I thought I was purchasing Pandora but not the case, the bracelet received was nothing like , still have not received charms , these ordered in November , now still not answering my emails,this store is selling cheap & fake not real Pandora

Lynda O.
Lynda O.asked

I received my order today with nothing in it that I ordered. I paid $180.60 Aud and what I got was a bracket that I would never have ordered. I have tried to make contact but to no avail.....I would just like to know what is going on and what has happened to my order
Lynda

battleangelred
battleangelred

Keep emailing them and then you can make a fraud claim with your bank. You will need copies of the emails you sent plus any of the emails they sent you. I only ever received confirmation of payment and no order details.

Kelaz
Kelaz

That's awful, seems like that company is a scam.

Ha tranasked

Hi my name Ha Tran. My order number is 100010127. I bought pandora charms on 1/12/2020 at 6:52pm. My order payment only 107$. But you guy overdrawn in my account twice 117$+137$. Please double check.

Ha tran

I would like to return my overdraw payment from my account. My order 100010127, order payment only 107$. But they withdrew twice 117$+137$ from my account

Teresa
Teresa

They took 2 incorrect payments from my credit card I have reported it to my bank. They will also deny anything. My order arrived today, I ordered 2 necklaces and 2 charms I received 1 x cheap fake bracelet and nothing else. I have emailed them not that they will reply. Its all a big Scam.

Evelyn Kellyasked

I’ve just ordered from jewelleryshop.com.au
I’m so scared I ordered a pandora ring however they are answering my emails but there was a few red flags has anyone ever gotten the right thing or should I be worried?

Ossie
Ossie

If you read the reviews unfortunately I don't like your chances of receiving your ring. I ordered earrings for my grand-daughter and received socks. Sent approx. 20 emails and they have not replied to one. If you used your credit card to pay I would try to go through them to get the money refunded. Sorry I can't be positive.

Evelyn Kelly

My mum is saying to just wait until the order arrives which I don’t think I should do but idk if I don’t receive the right thing will they refund my order?

Denise H.
Denise H.

Try cancel now if you can. And try block the payment with your bank or card.
I received the same 2 Disney charms as everyone else that don’t even fit my bracelet. And even though I ordered 5 charms they keep offering me the same max 50% refund yet telling me how hard they’ve tried to help me. Even if they offered me a full refund, honestly I wouldn’t give them my credit card number again.
It’s not a legitimate business. Just a front. Unfortunately you probably need to learn the same lesson as me and you’ve lost your money :-(

See all www.jewelleryshop-au.com questions