S26 Gold

S26 Gold

AR, Delicateeze, Junior, LI, Newborn and 5 more

Happy baby

We purchased this for our son at 10months and easily transferred from breast milk to this without a fuss. Seemed to mix better than other formulas we tried previously. Would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.99.

Amazing

We put our daughter onto this formula after 2 months of trying other brands. She suffered from colic and this was the only formula that helped reduce her symptoms. It was a godsend. She loves it and drinks every bit. She is still using it at 6 months. It's easy to use, mixes well. Its a little oily but not a problem.
Can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for $21.99.

Average

Baby drank the formula fine and it was easy to prepare. However, she started developing angry spots on her face that would look like pimples, when I switched brand, or stopped the S26 for a few days the spots cleared, and came back when I reintroduced the S26.
Upon research, i found that the DHA source is from algae, whereas it is recommended that DHA from a fish source is preferable.
Plus side it's easier to find in stores than other brands, and there's usually ready stock available.

Purchased in March 2019 at Costco for $21.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness No
Hi Lyn, We’re sorry to hear that your little one has been experiencing this. As we take feedback of this nature seriously and would like to gather more information, can you please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEST. We hope to hear from you soon. Warmest regards, Careline team. Aspen Nutritionals are a signatory to the MAIF Agreement (Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers Agreement) which governs the marketing of infant formula for infants up to 12 months and it mandates that we can respond to issues or questions raised, provided the response includes a statement to the effect that breastfeeding is best for babies. Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk.

A suitable formula for our baby

We gave this to our baby from day one and we had no issues with it. Our baby enjoys drinking it even though the taste is not very pleasant. It's easy to prepare and mixes quite well with water. It contains Omega 3 & 6 which we wanted in her formula.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

S26 gold newborn

.Very disappointed. It would make my baby sick. And would not settle or sleep for long. She would wake up screaming for no reason. Feeding was every hour- 2 hours. To the point all doctor thought it was reflux. Since I change to s26 original. She is more settle and less vomiting and feeding less to every 3-4 hours. And sleeping a lot better. I spoke to a lot of mums and they said the same thing. That the s26 gold was making there baby's sick. I got told it was rich in iron and omega 3. I'm not to sure if it was true or not. But I hope this helps other mums out there

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $23.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Hi Steff, We’re sorry to hear that your little one has been experiencing this on the S-26 Gold Newborn. So that we can gather more information and assist you further, please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEST. We hope to hear from you soon. Warmest regards, Careline team

Awesome

Using this for my second bub as it worked so well fro my first. Gentle on the stomach. Helped grow my 4 year old into the advance little girl she is and I believe it had alot to to with the balance of nutrients in S26. Wish it was easier to get my hands on though

Purchased in February 2019 for $23.00.

Disappointed

Made no difference for my daughter unfortunately, made her very constipated.
Such a shame as I had read so many good reviews about it. Would not recommend don’t waste your time this is the worst formula I have ever used. Preparing it is also a nightmare.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Hi Re N, We’re sorry to hear that your little one has been experiencing this. If you would like to call us on 1800 552 229 at the Careline, we would love to assist you further. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEST. We hope to hear from you soon. Warmest regards, Careline team

Gave my baby bad gas and painful farts.

Bad gas!!! My baby had colic which is why we chose this formula. At first I was very hesitant to give it to my baby because it literally smells like swisties cheese and I was use to bellamys which was a nice smelling one. But my baby liked it and put on weight so that wasnt a problem. It is also clumpy and needs to be shaken quite alot compared to other formulas and its very greasy and hard to clean bottles. But the problem was It gave my baby really bad gas and really foul smelly farts way more than he had before and very painful farts aswell, this was a deal breaker for a colic baby. We have since changed to a goat formula and no bad gas at all.

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Easy to PrepareNo

Healthy and Energetic.

My now 2 year old was on the S26 Gold for over a year before we switch to cow's milk. He has always been so cute, chubby, healthy and energetic. Everywhere we go, even strangers comment.

Purchased in August 2016.

Good stage 2 formula

I mix feed my baby and she’s loves this formula. I haven’t had any problems with constipation or vomiting which I had with other formulas I tried. This formula also mixes better than other ones.
I’ll be sticking with this one as it’s readily available and pretty decently priced for a Gold formula!

Purchased in January 2019 for $23.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Expensive, easy to mix, and seemed nutritious enough

This has been recommended by my Paediatrician for my preterm baby (around 7 weeks early). He hated it initially but we think eventually he liked it. The tin is solid, with easy to peel container, and good scoop inside. The powder seemed easy to dissolve - even in fairly cold water that surprised me!

The formulae is not constipating, however my son is very temperamental about it. It is super expensive - if it were not because of the Paediatrician's recommendation we would have chosen a cheaper brand. My baby is 4 months old now and is growing rapidly so I guess this must have helped.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $23.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

more blockage than breasts with mastitis.

Honestly, going from organic and goats milk, this is the worst formula i have ever encountered. Not only is it insanely thick, but my kid gets two sucks in before she is screaming because, low and behold, the damn thing is blocked AGAIN. Regardless of what temperature, and yes ive gone from one extreme all the way through to the next, and how much i have shaken that damn bottle, it NEVER dissolves properly. My kid is in constant histerics when i try to feed her. I have her on reflux medication, but that doesn't help the vomiting, so i decided to give this a whirl and i have had nothing but regrets ever since. I don't know if its the 'minor formulation changes' or if it has always been this crap, but if i could throw this tin at you right now, i would. The state my baby gets in when she just wants to feed is unacceptable. Wish i kept my receipt but i get why the price was heavily reduced. Worst. Decision. Ever.

Hello, We are sorry to hear of your experience. As we take feedback of this nature very seriously and so that we can assist you further, please call our friendly Careline team on 1800 552 229 to discuss further. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEDST. Warmest regards, Careline Team Aspen Nutritionals Australia Pty Ltd Aspen Nutritionals Australia respects your right to privacy. To view the full privacy policy, please go to https://www.bubbahood.com.au/terms/ and https://www.bubbahood.com.au/privacy/

S26 gold

He enjoyed drinking while he wants to sleep.I have noticed it has a fast improvement and progress when it comes to intellectual ability and body movements.Im so happy with this product some people say my baby is smart because he can understand an respond easily. but he is not really big at all.it seems he gain an exact weight on his age. this formula is very easy to prepare.

Best newborn formula for my babies

We have used S26 Gold for both of my children since they were born. We have tried other brands, but found this formula suits our babies best. No constipation problem like some other brands even the babies had both breastfed and formula fed, other brands gave my babies lots of wind and constipation. We always stick to this brand.

Baby likes it

First formula we gave our baby while I was still waiting for my supply to come in. Didn't have any issues with it. Baby has gained really well. Not expensive and always available in the shops. Only thing I don't like is the smell but my baby is not bothered.

Great formula for newborns

I’ve used this formula for two babies and it’s worked really well both time. Easy to prepare and measure out, baby seems to love it. Not much else to say except he’s putting on weight really well and thriving with formula and solids. Couldn’t ask for more really. Does the job.

Best baby formula

I m using S26 for my baby when she was 4 months old, still continuing as my daughter doesn't like the taste of cows milk. It's very easy to prepare, dissolve quickly. My daughter never been constipated and didn't notice any side effects with this. We can easily find in any store.

Great

I used this product on both kids

they never had a issue with s26 gold. They where really happy on the product. My second child was on this product up until 12months

Yes really easy to make. I use to make it an put it in the fridge then warm it up easy

Affordable and excellent quality

My little boy has been on this formula since he was a few weeks old. He has thrived on it. It’s not too expensive, and it provides for his nutritional needs. We also used the R-feflux formula in combination with the gold and it settled his reflux right down. Highly recommend this product due to its affordability and quality.

My son really liked it

S26 gold was our first choice right from our son's birth as this was highly recommended from many of my friends. He got used to the taste though I felt the smell is bit metallic. But later I found out that's common with all the formulas in the market. I recommend the gold ones as they got more iron content. Haven't experienced any side effects so far with this product

Hi my baby is one and have months , I used S26 PROMIL GOLD 3-6 (number 2) by mistake because it has a similar design to the one for 0-3 months, I didn't notice the age specially I told the pharmacist the age of my baby so I didn't check. he has been taking this formula for almost 3 weeks . will this harm my baby ?
Hi N.Tabouni, The website you have accessed is intended for Australian consumers and this section is occasionally monitored by Aspen Nutritionals Australia. Thank you for your enquiry. S26 PROMIL GOLD 3-6 is not available in Australia and is not part of Aspen Nutritionals Australia’s product range. Countries other than Australia may have different formula brands, regulatory requirements or medical practices. Please contact your local S-26 supplier, pharmacy or chemist that may assist you with your enquiry. Alternatively, please speak to your healthcare professional for advice regarding your individual situation. Warmest regards, Careline Team Aspen Nutritionals Australia Pty Ltd Aspen Nutritionals are a signatory to the MAIF Agreement (Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers Agreement) which governs the marketing of infant formula for infants up to 12 months and it mandates that we can respond to issues or questions raised, provided the response includes a statement to the effect that breastfeeding is best for babies. Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk

My baby is 5.5month old and I need to buy another can of formula. I only feed baby one bottle of formula a day (hubby does a night feed) so a can of formula lasts forever and I usually throw it out after 4 weeks of opening. Should I buy another can of newborn or progress seeing that my baby is almost 6 months?
Hi Lisa, Thanks for your question. S-26 GOLD Newborn is suitable for use from birth up to 12 months while S-26 GOLD Progress is designed for the older babies from 6 months of age. We recommend that you discuss the suitability of these products with your healthcare professional. If you have any further queries, please not hesitate to contact our Careline on 1800 552 229 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm AEST). Warmest regards, Careline Team Aspen Nutritionals Australia Pty Ltd Aspen Nutritionals are a signatory to the MAIF Agreement (Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers Agreement) which governs the marketing of infant formula for infants up to 12 months and it mandates that we can respond to issues or questions raised, provided the response includes a statement to the effect that breastfeeding is best for babies. Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk

I used to fed my baby with aptamil since he is 15days old but my husband noticed he thrown a lot and we changed to s26 gold AR and s26 progress one but since it's started my baby does green poop he is now 10 month old we started 10 days ago is that normal the poop colour is dark green. Please suggest me Thanks
Hi Deepi, Thank you for your enquiry. Babies’ poo tend to vary in color from yellowish brown to dark green or black dependent on the levels of iron present in their diet. Please contact our Careline on 1800 552 229 and we would love to help you out with any concerns or queries. Hoping to speak to you soon. Warmest regards, Careline Team. Aspen Nutritionals are a signatory to the MAIF Agreement (Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers Agreement) which governs the marketing of infant formula for infants up to 12 months and it mandates that we can respond to issues or questions raised, provided the response includes a statement to the effect that breastfeeding is best for babies. Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk.

NewbornProgressToddlerJuniorARSoyPremgroDelicateezeLIComfort
Price (RRP) $24.99$24.99$19.99$19.99$24.99$24.99$16.95$24.99$24.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)
Stage123SpecialitySpeciality1, 2 and SpecialitySpecialitySpecialitySpeciality1
Contains Cow's Milk YesYesYesYesYesNoYesYesYesYes
Contains Goat's MilkNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Contains Soy YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Dominant Protein WheyWheyCaseinWheyWheyWhey
Contains GOS prebioticsNoNoNoNo
Release dateMay 2008May 2008May 2008May 2008Sep 2012Sep 2012Feb 2010May 2008May 2008
Replaced byAspen S26 Gold Delicateeze