S26 Gold

AR, Delicateeze, Junior, LI, Newborn and 5 more

Jack

JackIllawarra, NSW

Clumps clog bottle

Spent all night straining out mixture as clumps don't break down properly. Daughter gets small amounts before formula clogs the test. We use S-26 normally and since they were out of the one we use we bought this as a replacement.
I would not recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Alyson

AlysonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend

Worst formula, does not breakdown and blocks up teat. I even have fast flow teats. My daughter gets upset and frustrated as can’t drink due to constant blockages. Won’t be buying again!

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Crystal M.

Crystal M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Daughter projectile spewed after every bottle

My daughter projectile spewed numerous times usually covering herself and me after every bottle. Huge amounts of vomit that was so unusual for her as we are mixed feeding and it does not happen after a breast feed. Have since changed formula and no issues.

Do have to mention she did not get constipated and we did not have any issues with the consistency of the powder at all.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $23.00.

Omowa P.

Omowa P.

harsh side effect

I am really upset right now because I just introduced my 5montbs old to this formula today Nd witching 2 hrs of taking it there’s swelling around his eyes. I wouldn’t recommend it at all. Waste of money.

Purchased in October 2019 for $27.00.

Krina Shah

Krina ShahSydney, NSW

Formula is Nice but the scoop sizing is bad

As it’s for newborn there normal feed is btw 60 to 90 ml per feed.
N s26 has only two measurements 60 ml and 120ml that means if my child needs 70 ml rest of the formula which I prepare goes waste and the formula get finished quicker .
My baby loves the taste it’s just the waste of formula that happens as S26 does not have middle measurement as most of the other formula has

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $22.00.

Jeanette

Jeanette

Wouldn’t recommend

Changed from nan comfort to this. My 4.5 month old has never been a spewy baby. He has vomited after every bottle of this. He also must not have liked the taste as it was always so difficult to get him to finish a bottle. The formula is very thick and “gluggy” And very difficult to dissolve. Lots of bubbles present after shaking too. I am back to nan since yesterday and he guzzles it. I also find it strange that the s26 says to give 180ml from 3-6 months, whereas the nan comfort increases to 210mls from 4-6months. He is sleeping much better since going back to nan.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

• Soy

My Nephew loves the milk

Bought this for my nephew who has ezcema and is allergic to cow and goat milk and most of the milk formula over the counter, he loves it and drink it two to three times per day without any digestive problems or hives

+ baby seems to like it alot
+ very easy to prepare as it dissolves quickly
+ easy to digest and doesn’t cause any allergic reactions

- seems to contain quite alot of vegetable oil, which makes it difficult to clean the bottle
- not sure if it is good for frequent consumption since vegetable oil contains too much omega 6 fatty acids

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $21.74.

MellyPerth, WA

Wonderful product, easy to find.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $23.99.

Jamielee

Jamielee

Fantastic

My son has reflux as soon as I changed from S26 gold to S26 gold a.r
He no longer threw up after feeds, I'm glad S26 has a reflux formula so I could still stay with the same brand.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Cass P.

Cass P.Moncrieff 2914, ACT

It’s a love hate relationship

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Thick, gluggy and awful

Formula is so thick and clumpy and doesn’t break down in water. Baby gagged several times due to clumps of formula coming through treat and it’s caused massive constipation. I’m switching from S26 altogether.

Purchased in June 2019.

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

• AR

Blockage

Brought this for my newborn and will not be buying it again! Such a waste of money. My baby didn’t get to try it as it was insanely thick and maybe one or two sucks if lucky before she was screaming because it was blocked!
Tried heating it up and made no difference and tried in different bottles/teats! And still blocked up!... such a disappointment!!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $22.00.

Mark

MarkVictoria

Happy baby

We purchased this for our son at 10months and easily transferred from breast milk to this without a fuss. Seemed to mix better than other formulas we tried previously. Would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.99.

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

We put our daughter onto this formula after 2 months of trying other brands. She suffered from colic and this was the only formula that helped reduce her symptoms. It was a godsend. She loves it and drinks every bit. She is still using it at 6 months. It's easy to use, mixes well. Its a little oily but not a problem.
Can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for $21.99.

LynL

LynLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Average

Baby drank the formula fine and it was easy to prepare. However, she started developing angry spots on her face that would look like pimples, when I switched brand, or stopped the S26 for a few days the spots cleared, and came back when I reintroduced the S26.
Upon research, i found that the DHA source is from algae, whereas it is recommended that DHA from a fish source is preferable.
Plus side it's easier to find in stores than other brands, and there's usually ready stock available.

Purchased in March 2019 at Costco for $21.99.

mafutu

mafutu

A suitable formula for our baby

We gave this to our baby from day one and we had no issues with it. Our baby enjoys drinking it even though the taste is not very pleasant. It's easy to prepare and mixes quite well with water. It contains Omega 3 & 6 which we wanted in her formula.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

S26 gold newborn

.Very disappointed. It would make my baby sick. And would not settle or sleep for long. She would wake up screaming for no reason. Feeding was every hour- 2 hours. To the point all doctor thought it was reflux. Since I change to s26 original. She is more settle and less vomiting and feeding less to every 3-4 hours. And sleeping a lot better. I spoke to a lot of mums and they said the same thing. That the s26 gold was making there baby's sick. I got told it was rich in iron and omega 3. I'm not to sure if it was true or not. But I hope this helps other mums out there

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $23.00.

Mumma of2

Mumma of2Melbourne

Awesome

Using this for my second bub as it worked so well fro my first. Gentle on the stomach. Helped grow my 4 year old into the advance little girl she is and I believe it had alot to to with the balance of nutrients in S26. Wish it was easier to get my hands on though

Purchased in February 2019 for $23.00.

RE N.

RE N.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

Made no difference for my daughter unfortunately, made her very constipated.
Such a shame as I had read so many good reviews about it. Would not recommend don’t waste your time this is the worst formula I have ever used. Preparing it is also a nightmare.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gave my baby bad gas and painful farts.

Bad gas!!! My baby had colic which is why we chose this formula. At first I was very hesitant to give it to my baby because it literally smells like swisties cheese and I was use to bellamys which was a nice smelling one. But my baby liked it and put on weight so that wasnt a problem. It is also clumpy and needs to be shaken quite alot compared to other formulas and its very greasy and hard to clean bottles. But the problem was It gave my baby really bad gas and really foul smelly farts way more than he had before and very painful farts aswell, this was a deal breaker for a colic baby. We have since changed to a goat formula and no bad gas at all.

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Zeinab K.

Zeinab K.asked

Hello, i was on s-26 gold but my son kept vomiting, so i tried Aptamil AR for 2 weeks, he stopped vomit But he kept pooping after each feed And he kept pushing hard to poo and it came out watery, then i put him back on s-26 and he went back to vomiting but pooping normally, but now im thinking on trying s-26 AR , would he still have the same effects on him as the Aptamil AR?

CarelineAspen

Hi Zeinab, Thank you for your query. Please give us a call on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEDST) and one of our Careline team member would be happy to assist you. Warmest regards, Careline team

Jem M.

Jem M.asked

S-26 gold 3 toddler from 1 year old until how old my baby can I give that milk?

Hi Jem,
Thank you for your query.
S-26 Gold Toddler milk drink is for toddlers aged 1 -3 years old.
If you have any further queries, please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEDST.
Warmest regards, Careline Team

bellajoy

bellajoyasked

Newborn

Hi my 10 week old baby has been on S26 Gold newborn for a couple of weeks and I have noticed that every time she poos it is a dark green, smells and sticky. Is this normal? Will she go back to normal colour poo soon?

Melly

Hey Bellajoy, it is completely normal for babies that are formula fed to have dark green poos. It’s to do with the high iron content in formulas. As long as she isn’t constipated and doesn’t have trouble pooing it’s nothing to worry about :)

Get an answer from our members and Aspen representatives

S26 Gold Comfort

Aspen S26 Gold Progress

Aspen S26 Gold Progress

Aspen S26 Gold Newborn

Aspen S26 Gold Newborn

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $24.99$24.99$16.95$24.99$24.99$19.99$19.99$24.99$24.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Infant (0-6 months)Junior (2+ years)Toddler (1+ year)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Infant (0-6 months)
Stage1SpecialitySpecialitySpeciality1, 2 and SpecialitySpecialitySpeciality321
Contains Cow's Milk YesYesYesYesNoYesYesYesYesYes
Contains Goat's MilkNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Contains Soy YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Dominant Protein WheyWheyWheyCaseinWheyWhey
Contains GOS prebioticsNoNoNoNo
Release dateMay 2008May 2008Feb 2010Sep 2012Sep 2012May 2008May 2008May 2008May 2008
Replaced byAspen S26 Gold Delicateeze