Yatango Mobile

See the Best Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul

Paulbrisbane

One star because you cannot select zero

Their website does not work, additionally their support people lie to you and tell you didn't have enought credit even though you can support it with credit card statements. Don't bother they have no integrity and their website is broken in the most dishones way

Yatango- liar, cheater

Yatango, what a rogue!! I was applied a mobile at the end of August, waited over two months still can received my phone and they told me don't know when I can get it. Ok fine, I requested a refund, know one month later where is my money????? Swindler!! Liar!!! Cheater!!!!

shunrataAU

Even though they've been sold

Where were you 5 years ago

It lets me manage my mobile spend with no fuss with complete ease. Online help, advice and updates are great.

Yatango mobile sim

I have given my parents my Nokia 925 as their old phone has died, After searching networks including Telstra, Vodafone and Yatango, I have trIed to access the 3, but a no services message appears after I have installed Yatango SIM card. The Nokia was unlocked from a Vodfone prior to installing the sim card. If anyone is able to help or has ideas or a cintact number, please forward to myself. Regards Torben

Ian Dixcairns

Not a Fair Go.............no way to do business.

No support

Tried to access the website to recharge my account, but it was down for more than 3 days. tried contacting them through their website support team and facebook however still have not received a reply. now my credit has expired and can't use the phone. very disappointed!

Pack of Lies

Yatango is a company built on un-kept promises. Yatango promised to deliver their SIM card in 3-5 business days. Waited for over a week and it is still not here. I tried to contact them to follow up (they promised to reply in 24 hours), but after three days, there has still been no response. Can't believe I wasted my time and money on this nonsense. Poor form, poor communication.

VVV

VVVbrisbane

No Proper Support

Last two days Yatango website is offline and there is no way to contact them to do any prepaid recharge!

What a excellent service???

I wont recommend Yatango mobile.

Great product

Great product good service. The international service is excellent to have. Pity reception in Mawson Lakes is not the greatest.

Purchase not supplied

Have ordered a phone accessory and have been waiting for months. I have tried the live chat several times and in spite of constant promises that i will be emailed have never been contacted.

Chas Steff

Chas SteffRosedale, qld

And I thought a receiver was something to do with telecommunications

Out of the blue I, like all Yatango customers, was informed my custom had been bought by another company. What has happened to the $20.00 all customers paid as some kind of bond/deposit? Those $20.00's must all amount to $millions.

My Plan

Great plan for me . Yatango regularly keeps in touch with updates of products and services they provide. Love the little messages they send for special events such as birthdays etc it shows their customers are not just numbers. Cheers Yatango keep up the good work

great service

the site is really easy to use, the rates are affordable and can be tailored to what your usage is, which is perfect.

HT

HTSydney

different plan suit different people

I kind of like the freedom to choose whether you need packaged voice, sms, data or pay as you go. you can change month by month to accomodate the heavy or light month easily. For those who keep a number and needs to dial occasionally, surely this is very flexible. I like the Optus network.

Yatango is awesome!

The pricing on how much you goose is great and I enjoy the support I have item from the Yatango team. Thanks

jytte

jyttefarmborough hgths

loving the savings

Cheaper rates and great coverage. Loving the savings. Excellent customer service. Easy to top up your bill more money to take holidays

Yatango - just awesome!

Fast, friendly, efficent and fantastic value. Have never had any problems and everything has lived up to the service they promise.

Way Better Than What I Was Paying

I used to be on a contract and was looking for a better deal once it ran out. My husband joined up with you guys and loved the service and deals that you guys offered and suggested I join too. I was pleasantly surprised with not only the deals but the tech support, etc. has been excellent. We are looking at getting our 16 years old a sim card with you guys and I've been recommending you to any family and friends.

DanielSydney

Really disappointing in how their system worked

Alexandra T.Yatango Mobile
Daniel

Hi Daryl, thanks for your quick reply. I have tried to chat with one of Yatango supports but the outcome is as described above. I believe a refund would solve the case fairly.

Alexandra T.Yatango Mobile

kikiasked

I had request a refund at Nov. but no money back. What can I do now?

shunrata

Hi kiki, I'm just a fellow customer plus don't know the circumstances so can't really give you a definitive answer.
However since the company has been sold I don't think you have too much hope of getting a refund.

Ian Dix

yes yatango went bust....The very next day the same people went operational with Yomojo .. you have three options write to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman [TIO} ...... if paid by dredit card ask your bank to rescind payment. or Contact Yomojo and ask ,but they may reneg any responsibilty and only offer a new account startup for free

wwt
wwt

kiki i was with yatango and paid yatango $20.40 security deposit yet yomojo refunded... call them.. annoy yomojo til you get a positive reply... YOMOJO web is CRAP not functional and usage details are rubbish... actually think it is not legal to display content as they do :)

Matilda

Matildaasked

I would like to know why my Yatango mobile app is not working?

Ian Dix

Yatango was wound up almost two weeks ago [lack of money] the same people have now started Yomojo with the same problem lack of money, they sent me an unsolicited invoice for the month of $36.00
what does that show you?

shunrata

Yatango was bought by Yomojo. You can use their website to access your account.

nancy

nancyasked

where is YATANGO.com website? vanish no reply from them

Torben
Torben

Sorry unable to find anything on Yatango.com or any other avenues. I hope someone else can help. Regards Torben

Ian Dix

I would not engage Yatango as they wanted to charge me $20.,, instead of $18.00, But the next week I was sent a phone bill for $36.00 from the same people now calling themselves YOMOJO. Yatango was wound up postal address level 15, 10 Queens road, Melbourne Victoria 3004
They need money badly that is why they want $20 up front