Listing monitored by Yellow Brick Road Home Loan

3.8
Penny T.
Penny T.

Great Service

John Feeney was outstanding during my time with YBR. He was understanding, knowledgeable and patient. I did contact another company first, but YBR, John, were by far more informed. Thanks

Mike C.
Mike C.South East Queensland, QLD

Rabbit out of the hat!

As a farmer going tough times in drought, I had a poor credit rating and kept getting the same old
run-a-round from two of the bigger name "Bank owned" brokers, so I gave up until my neighbour told me about Yellow Brick Road, yes they came through and pulled a rabbit out of the hat for me just as I had thrown in the towel.
My overall opinion: good for the city and good for the regions, good to see Mark Bouris's old sparring partner Kerry Packer boxed a good dose of business smarts into him "Look after the common man".

Chrys Mcglynn
Chrys McglynnHunter Region, NSW

Would give 0 stars if an option

Stephen
Stephen

"All Australians deserve access quality, affordable financial services and advice." - Mark Bouris. What a complete joke

I have two loans through YBR and have been trying to fix for 3 months. Have sent me over 1000 hard copy pages of the same contacts over and over again. You have to wait online for 2 hours to speak with someone, there portal is that out dated that even Macquarie who the loans are through said how bad there portal is. I strongly advise not to go anywhere near YBR as a finical service.

Ollie D.
Ollie D.Victoria

Stay away. Awful service.

My broker promised to assist with a home loan. He was reassuring and made me feel confident. He informed me of how we would proceed. He sounded like he was on top of everything. Then at the last minute asked me to go to my own bank for a home loan. I would not recommend YBR Rosanna.

SB
SBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

While other banks and the world is putting rates down, YBR has been putting them up

Misleading information all the way. I felt like as soon as I signed up, they increased my interest rate and then they increased them again and again. When I called and complained I was told bad luck, it would cost me more in cancelation fees to move to another mortgage so haha. It is shocking customer service from this company

Renton
RentonSydney, NSW

Fought & presented a great submission for our outside the box loan.

Went to 2 major banks to settle our first home & was declined due to the property condition & circumstances not fitting their appetite. Visited YBR Dulwich Hill & the principal there, guided us to the right lender & fought hard to get it approved. Can’t thank him enough for our first home

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Matthew
Matthew

Terrible service

I was a customer with YBR for over three years. Home loan rate isn’t competitive and customer service is shocking! They sound nice over the phone but always fail to follow up even though they promise to call back. My broker sucks as well. Please choose YBR with caution if you want a home loan there. See ya forever!

Alanna Gray
Alanna Gray

Ridiculous

On the 19th Feb 2019 we contacted YBR for a home loan, it’s now April and nothing!! Our first experience was the loan officer not appearing for our first meeting and no phone call either. Next experience after the meeting 2 weeks went by and no communication until we sent a persistent request. After promises were made more than 2 weeks later nothing! A complaint went into head office. Was called the next day with “The officer in question will call you tonight”! No how can we fix this, no apology, just a blatant attempt to protect their own reputation rather than soothing a clients concerns. Seriously disappointed at such a lack of professionalism by all involved by YBR.

No recommendation from me

I went back to see them after 6 years to see about my loan Was told they would call next day Never heard back I recalled a few days later and left a message and guess what did not get a return call I also asked to see their financial planner This person was going to call me too and you guessed it no phone call
Will not recommend them

Marcelo O
Marcelo OMelbourne

Investment loan increased before settlement

I had two properties secured with YBR and in less than 12 months interest rate increased above the bid bank rates. I sold one property and I’m now refinancing the second and settlement has been delayed four times. This is the first and last time I’ll be using YBR.

Perfect service Hard working representative Meena Bebawy

Meena Bebawy at Stafford fought so hard for me better rate now than ever so appreciative of his efforts single mum new job
If he is what your company is about then it’s a rare commodity when the customer is cared for congratulations to a company who is smart enough to have this kind of representation

cam
cam

Terrible Service

P w
P wSydney

5 weeks and then declined

The amount of hoops we jumped through and paper work we had to provide was an issue but 5 weeks from first contact to get the ball rolling in regards the home loan and then get told the loan has been declined all because the new job i am going to has probationary peroid even though its a full time position. If you can make sense of that please let me know.

Jacqui
Jacqui

Great communication & got us a result that others couldn't!

We wanted a home loan for our first house that other brokers said wouldn't be possible, but the team in Sunbury really delivered and went to bat for us. We found a house when we weren'y really looking so had to move fast and they were incredibly responsive & helpful. We ended up with a lower interest rate, pre-approval just in the nick of time in order to make an offer (which was accepted!) and good communication along the way. We had another broker help us with a previous property who wasn't half as good. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Vincent and Warren from he Sunbury Yellow Brick Road team to help you secure your home.