3.8

Ollie D.

Ollie D.Victoria

Stay away. Awful service.

My broker promised to assist with a home loan. He was reassuring and made me feel confident. He informed me of how we would proceed. He sounded like he was on top of everything. Then at the last minute asked me to go to my own bank for a home loan. I would not recommend YBR Rosanna.

Loan used forSecond Home
SB

SBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

While other banks and the world is putting rates down, YBR has been putting them up

Misleading information all the way. I felt like as soon as I signed up, they increased my interest rate and then they increased them again and again. When I called and complained I was told bad luck, it would cost me more in cancelation fees to move to another mortgage so haha. It is shocking customer service from this company

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Renton

RentonSydney, NSW

Fought & presented a great submission for our outside the box loan.

Went to 2 major banks to settle our first home & was declined due to the property condition & circumstances not fitting their appetite. Visited YBR Dulwich Hill & the principal there, guided us to the right lender & fought hard to get it approved. Can’t thank him enough for our first home

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forFirst Home

Matthew

Matthew

Terrible service

I was a customer with YBR for over three years. Home loan rate isn’t competitive and customer service is shocking! They sound nice over the phone but always fail to follow up even though they promise to call back. My broker sucks as well. Please choose YBR with caution if you want a home loan there. See ya forever!

Alanna Gray

Alanna Gray

Ridiculous

On the 19th Feb 2019 we contacted YBR for a home loan, it’s now April and nothing!! Our first experience was the loan officer not appearing for our first meeting and no phone call either. Next experience after the meeting 2 weeks went by and no communication until we sent a persistent request. After promises were made more than 2 weeks later nothing! A complaint went into head office. Was called the next day with “The officer in question will call you tonight”! No how can we fix this, no apology, just a blatant attempt to protect their own reputation rather than soothing a clients concerns. Seriously disappointed at such a lack of professionalism by all involved by YBR.

Loan used forFirst Home

No recommendation from me

I went back to see them after 6 years to see about my loan Was told they would call next day Never heard back I recalled a few days later and left a message and guess what did not get a return call I also asked to see their financial planner This person was going to call me too and you guessed it no phone call
Will not recommend them

Marcelo O

Marcelo OMelbourne

Investment loan increased before settlement

I had two properties secured with YBR and in less than 12 months interest rate increased above the bid bank rates. I sold one property and I’m now refinancing the second and settlement has been delayed four times. This is the first and last time I’ll be using YBR.

Perfect service Hard working representative Meena Bebawy

Meena Bebawy at Stafford fought so hard for me better rate now than ever so appreciative of his efforts single mum new job
If he is what your company is about then it’s a rare commodity when the customer is cared for congratulations to a company who is smart enough to have this kind of representation

cam

cam

Terrible Service

P w

P wSydney

5 weeks and then declined

The amount of hoops we jumped through and paper work we had to provide was an issue but 5 weeks from first contact to get the ball rolling in regards the home loan and then get told the loan has been declined all because the new job i am going to has probationary peroid even though its a full time position. If you can make sense of that please let me know.

Jacqui

Jacqui

Great communication & got us a result that others couldn't!

We wanted a home loan for our first house that other brokers said wouldn't be possible, but the team in Sunbury really delivered and went to bat for us. We found a house when we weren'y really looking so had to move fast and they were incredibly responsive & helpful. We ended up with a lower interest rate, pre-approval just in the nick of time in order to make an offer (which was accepted!) and good communication along the way. We had another broker help us with a previous property who wasn't half as good. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Vincent and Warren from he Sunbury Yellow Brick Road team to help you secure your home.

Wealth management

Terribly poor service. Rang up for advice about investing my big super amount with YBR super but the response was not helpful and keen. Requested for more info. but did not receive any at all and no reply up to date since one year ago. Have since change my super to a more helpful industry super fund. Will never recommend anyone to YBR wealth. YBR management could be spending millions of dollars on ad but has ignored the basic customer service and staff branch are not keen or really interested in getting or growing their business due to lack of patience. Very disappointing as a YBR shareholders. Has now withdrawn all investments in YBR share portfolio. Abosulety disappointing as a shareholder.

Rachel

Rachel

Wish we never got a loan through them

YBR Y.Yellow Brick Road Home Loan

Hi Rachel, I'm sorry this has been your experience. We'd like to look into this and see if there's anything we can do to help. Could you please send your details by private message and we'll get in touch? Thanks, Belinda

Bec

BecBallarat

Don't waste your time

Great advise

Phillip and the team at ybr erina were extremely helpful in guiding us through refinancing our investment property and buying our dream home.thanks again

YBR Y.Yellow Brick Road Home Loan

Hi D and L - thanks for your feedback, it's great to hear. We love helping people buy their dream homes!

MACTHEMANC477

MACTHEMANC477Sydney, NSW

I TOOK THE CHALLENGE

I did not think it was possible to meet some one in the financial sector who cared and worked so hard to save her clients as much as she saved us, $350 per month extra in our pockets, with a no nonsense easy to understand and even easier to change home loan, from RAMS to YBR in a couple of easy steps all the work done by FIONA NADAYA @ the St Marys Branch.

YBR Y.Yellow Brick Road Home Loan

How lovely! We'll pass this on to Fiona - she is a super star and we're glad she could help you save money

Abig

AbigSurry Hills

Great

Great Service taking care of everything you need to get approved. Too bad that the lender mucked us around during settlement. Once approved you get one the best rates around.

Not recomended

Contacted YBR about their Rate Smasher Home Loan. I have less than 33% LVR and YBR sent out a broker. Tried to sell me a loan from Westpak which would have left me worse off in the end compared to what I have now from another bank. Stay away - great advertising but I could not get what they advertised even though I believe I met all criteria.

YBR Y.Yellow Brick Road Home Loan

HI Bee Jay, I'd like to know more about your experience. Can we contact you directly?

Recommend YBR

Excellent service, made us fully aware of the total saved from previous finance, would recommend to refinanced or new home loaners

Excellent Service - Great Staff

I recently refinanced my home loan, moving it to YBR and the service was personalised, attentive and always available.
I look forward to doing business in the future

YBR Y.Yellow Brick Road Home Loan

Hi Tim, how great to hear! Which branch?!

Tim P
Tim P

West Melbourne branch (David Elston).

BTW: Your website needs to display a greater transaction history (its a short list currently).