Yellow Octopus

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GlenbrookGirl

GlenbrookGirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb customer service

Yellow Octopus have an exceptional range of different and quirky gifts. The customer service of this fantastic online Australian company is caring and fabulous. Due to not fault of Yellow Octopus nor myself, a parcel was lost or stolen holding gifts for my partner. I submitted a request for the items to be resent under compassionate grounds, and Yellow Octopus responded so quickly that the new items arrived safely to me the next day. I am beyond impressed with such care in my unfortunate situation. Thankyou to Jessica and the Yellow Octopus team.

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Novelty Gift Heaven

I love Yellow Octopus, I've only used their online store (which is a breeze to navigate). They have a great range of products witch prices to match. They stock something for everyone; boys/girls, young/old, funny/serious you can't go wrong.
The shipping/delivery rates, both domestic & international are very reasonable. Wacky birthdays and workplace secret santas are no longer stressful thanks to Yellow Octopus!

Marion M.

Marion M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service. Loved the product & delivered quickly. Will buy again.

Site was very easy to navigate, with heaps of products to choose from.

The product arrived well wrapped and boxed. It looks good. Very cute! My grandson loves it too!

Terrible customer service

Purchased Xmas presents online Sunday as delivery could be made by Xmas. Received notification from auspost that delivery was on its way with all items ordered. 3 days later and 1 day from delivery received notification that 1 item was out of stock. Very poor form as I now don’t have time to post another item in for Xmas. First and last time I use this company. Poor form

Noah S.

Noah S.Cranborne

Love the store

Made my first purchase online and selected click & collect at their Moorabbin store. It was ready to be picked up within by the afternoon. I went in and then purchased more stuff!

Great site, great store, unique products, friendly staff. Could not have asked for more.

HONEST JOE

HONEST JOESouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as expected

Madison R.

Madison R.Brunswick

Love it! Huge range and arrived fast

Bought 3 gifts online - they all arrived promptly. Happy with the service and the selection was excellent. Can't fault them at all. I will be shopping here again.

Bernard

BernardFrankston

Amazing How Quick !

I ordered a novelty gift for my Wife for Mother's Day ! My kid's and I were worried it might not arrive in time. It arrived 2 days after placing the order ! We are so happy we can play our goodhearted prank on Mum ! Lol Thank you Yellow Octopus for a great service. The item is perfect !!

Gavin P

Gavin PMelbourne

Great Selection and Fast Shipping

Needed a birthday gift last minute and was stuck for something to buy. Yellow Octopus had heaps to choose from and ordered express and received my gift the next day. The recipient loved it!

Flying shark- quality disgraceful

The flying shark- bought online, filled with helium, while fixing fins, just got deflated.... was filled with helium at party shop with right amount still burst. Never even got to see it fly... very very disappointed with the thin plastic used for body. Goes to prove.. what’s cheap and online won’t satisfy!!

Jen
Jen

Thanks for the reply. I would love a replacement. Thanks. Jen.

Yvona Hoffman

Yvona HoffmanSydney

Perfect customer service

I bought neon lamp for xmas for my son, which I need to exchange. Great communication and super service! Fast delivery of the item! Very happy with this online store!

So happy

At first i received a faulty product :( but then they sent out a replacement, couldn't be happyer wasn't expecting that and it works excellent

Kathryn

Kathryn

Awesome stuff. Quick postage

I have shopped with yellow octopus many times and have never been disappointed. Always lots of variety and the shipping has always been super fast. Can be a little expensive but overall its great

Mary K

Mary KGeelong

Great products. Fast delivery.

Loved their products! Called up customer service for help with one of the items - very friendly service. The products arrived quickly and just as it was described. I’m a happy customer and will be shopping at Yellow Octopus again.

KayePerth, WA

Faulty merchandise

I have bought from Yellow Octopus a few times online & have rec'd faulty products. One which I didn't bother following up was a pair of heated slippers. The inside seams were covered in glue which rubbed on my feet. I tried to fix them myself by covering the seams with bias binding - didn't work very well but, of course, I couldn't return them then. Recently I rec'd a photo frame with incorrect printing on it - that was refunded. I also rec'd a set of 4 shot glasses where the polystyrene outer was broken as well as one of the glasses. They replaced the one glass but I've had to find a way of repackaging them as they were for a gift. So, although they did their best to compensate me, I can only give 3 stars for the inconvenience created.

Kaye

The replacement shot glass did arrive quickly & in good condition, thank you. It was just the inconvenience of having to wash & repackage the rest as the polystyrene was also broken & this was for a gift.

Derek S.Yellow Octopus

Convenient and Quick - Amazing Service!

I bought the product on a Friday afternoon and received it the following Tuesday. Extremely pleased with the speed of delivery and the communication from the company. Will definitely buy again!

robbie80

robbie80Melbourne

Fast service and great products

Very efficient delivery and great products in their online store! Excellent range of unusual gifts and gadgets. Very pleasant service with prompt response to e-mails. Highly recommend.

Fantastic Customer Service!

Fantastic customer service! They contacted me within hours. I just received replacement in perfect condition in secure packaging. I didn't expect such a great service. I received voucher for future shopping as well and little yellow octopus which my kids really like. I will recommend the website to my friends. Thank you Yellow Octopus!

A+++

Have purchased from Yellow Octopus on a number of occasions and have never been let down. Can't wait to check out their new store!

Impressive

Amazed at the professionalism and service! Ordered at 12:30pm and the next morning at 8:30am it was here! Fantastic and definitely would use again!