Optus Home Phone

Optus Home Phone

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optus

dawnric
dawnricSydney, NSW

Wish i could give 0 stars

In May they allowed another company to disconnect all my services. It took 10 days of me continually ringing their call centres for someone to realise what hap happened. Now its August and i have been without all services for 8 days and am receiving no help. For God's sake don't touch them!

Gra007
Gra007AU

Shocking very bad

Optus is terrible and very unhelpful. painful long conversations with their overseas call centres and end up with zero resolution. They are so beyond useless it’s slightly funny. I’ll next have a service with them again.

Nicholas
NicholasCanberra 2600, ACT

Their Incompetence amazes me, overcomplicated processes

Jitterbug
JitterbugSydney

Worst customer service ever! If I can give 0 star I would

Terrible customer service, kick you around departments like a ball. Waited on the phone for over 3 hours and everytime they ask you to wait for the transfer please anticipate your line will be cut purposely. Talked to over 7 optus staff from different departments and nothing is solved. I lost my long used business number that I carried over from other provider and paid the bills for nothing! Optus staff made a mistake connecting my nbn service to the wrong address and disconnect everything including the internet and phone without my consent! I also have over $300 credits in my account also gone without notice! Unbelievable!

Ant H
Ant HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service , and no customer support that will do anything

Poor, and consistently poor NBN reception despite numerous calls. Inept and inaccurate billing. Dreadful customers service . Their app for customers seems designed to prevent the customer getting any facts on their service.
Recommend you avoid them , as once you are signed it, takes a huge effort to go through all the Optus loops to get out!

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it is terrible,no one care or no where to complain

dbf
dbfRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Optus. Yes? No.

• Incentivised Review No

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Marian P.
Marian P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Their Customer Service

Trying to get a response from Optus is very difficult. If I ring on the phone, pressing numerous numbers, I have to wait with the Optus music then get through to an overseas operator. I get passed on to different departments. More waits. It’s very frustrating indeed. If I private message them on Facebook, I never get a reply back. Ever. If I go to the chat box on the Optus app, (when the app is not down due to maintenance),I get an automated message saying they will get back to me. When I go to the actual Optus store in my area, if I don’t find it closed, there are long waits to be served. My goodness Optus. I think you really need to lift your game. Giving you two stars out of five rating is being generous.

MDW
MDWSydney

Appalling service for the simplest thing

Laura
LauraIllawarra, NSW

Awful Company - They Lie Over the Phone & Still Send Out Bills for a Cancelled Service

Bill R
Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant give them a minus 100 so here goes

Rosanna L.
Rosanna L.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Professionalism and compassion combined!

I very surprisingly received acknowledgment and understanding from my usual honesty about our circumstances and limitations regarding a late bill
It was a refreshing experience to have telling the truth being acknowledged

Vita
VitaSydney

If I coud give optus a negative 100 on this review I would! The most incompetent company in the universe!!!!

Travelling al
Travelling al

Optus is not capablle of getting our internet to work

We moved into our new house in June last year and we still don't have reliable internet.
I have spent hours on the phone and live chat and they keep saying they will send someone from their team or the NBN team out but they are always cancelled to so "troubleshooting" as the "back end".
It took months to get connected (sent our 5 technicians from the NBN but were all from the wrong department) and when we eventually got it connected it drops out many many times a day.

Frank
FrankSydney, NSW

Your a joke!!

Not worth rating!! Countless phone calls to get my internet working after organising my relocation to another address prior moving and was assured there will be no issues.
STILL NOT WORKING.
Don’t ever go with Optus.