1.6

elle49perth69 posts

Lawrie
LawrieSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Absolutely horrible customer service

i have waited since 28/9/2022 to have my Optus landline ported and as of 7/1/2023 i used the 133937 at first was lied and told different answers so experts gave a different answer i complained and got a senior expert in sydney but to date problem is still there optus internet and nbn landline connected internet is ok after dropouts new modem fixed thati have had two techs come out and they both said its a porting problem but the senior expert is unable to get a porting team to look at it i am a 78 year old person and have been battling cancer for four years Optus how about picking up the ball and running with it it is hard to recommend optus after this
Rose C.
Rose C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

DeeMarshall
DeeMarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

dawnric
dawnricSydney, NSW4 posts

Wish i could give 0 stars

In May they allowed another company to disconnect all my services. It took 10 days of me continually ringing their call centres for someone to realise what hap happened. Now its August and i have been without all services for 8 days and am receiving no help. For God's sake don't touch them!
Gra007
Gra007AU2 posts

Shocking very bad

Optus is terrible and very unhelpful. painful long conversations with their overseas call centres and end up with zero resolution. They are so beyond useless it’s slightly funny. I’ll next have a service with them again.
Nicholas
NicholasCanberra 2600, ACT5 posts

Jitterbug
JitterbugSydney7 posts

Worst customer service ever! If I can give 0 star I would

Terrible customer service, kick you around departments like a ball. Waited on the phone for over 3 hours and everytime they ask you to wait for the transfer please anticipate your line will be cut purposely. Talked to over 7 optus staff from different departments and nothing is solved. I lost my long used business number that I carried over from other provider and paid the bills for nothing! Optus staff made a mistake connecting my nbn service to the wrong address and disconnect everything including the internet and phone without my consent! I also have over $300 credits in my account also gone without notice! Unbelievable!
Ant H
Ant HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Terrible service , and no customer support that will do anything

Poor, and consistently poor NBN reception despite numerous calls. Inept and inaccurate billing. Dreadful customers service . Their app for customers seems designed to prevent the customer getting any facts on their service.
Recommend you avoid them , as once you are signed it, takes a huge effort to go through all the Optus loops to get out!
Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

dbf
dbfRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Marian P.
Marian P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC61 posts

Their Customer Service

Trying to get a response from Optus is very difficult. If I ring on the phone, pressing numerous numbers, I have to wait with the Optus music then get through to an overseas operator. I get passed on to different departments. More waits. It’s very frustrating indeed. If I private message them on Facebook, I never get a reply back. Ever. If I go to the chat box on the Optus app, (when the app is not down due to maintenance),I get an automated message saying they will get back to me. When I go to the actual Optus store in my area, if I don’t find it closed, there are long waits to be served. My goodness Optus. I think you really need to lift your game. Giving you two stars out of five rating is being generous.
MDW
MDWSydney24 posts

Laura
LauraIllawarra, NSW8 posts

Rosanna L.
Rosanna L.Goulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Professionalism and compassion combined!

I very surprisingly received acknowledgment and understanding from my usual honesty about our circumstances and limitations regarding a late bill
It was a refreshing experience to have telling the truth being acknowledged