Optus Mobile

Optus Mobile

Disgusting customer service

Honestly the most disgusting service I have ever experienced so far with any business in Australia. I signed contract for samsung S21 in April. The phone has been overheated ever since the first day I used it. The fault was confirmed by registered Samsung technician but your technician reckoned there wasn't any problem. Until now, which is 2 months after, my problem is not resolved and I'm still using my old phone. It is absolutely disgraced

Appalling service

I transferred my company account and decided to give Optus a go.Main reason was,we were going to have a dedicated account manager.Great,no long waits shunted around Telstra’s overseas call centers who know nothing yet promising the world.
As soon as we signed up with Optus the account manager Disappeared back to overseas call centers and on top call drop outs poor WiFi
Optus also confirmed NBN connections to my office.Not true!
Moving back to Telstra as they now have an Australia based Buisnesd management center and at least our call won’t drop out.
YES to poor customer service

Local Reception

NBN disconnect

I have NBN disconnected since Tuesday and after a long discussion by texting Optus offer to send a technician on Saturday, yesterday,.
The technician did not arrive till now without any message or excuses. I've been trying to contact them and they're not answering my online texting.......
My wife and I are working from home also my daughter has an online exam tomorrow.., .,bad service and it's customer service

Plan Cost per Month$80.00

Find out how Optus Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Very bad customer service from online staff

Very bad customer service. Each time I call i get a different response from staff. Very inconsistent. Once a i got a staff disconnect my call despite im not rude to them . Not to mention when I call, there is different response from each staff every time. 1/5 no question.

Pam
Pam

Customer support

As soon as I discovered an ID theft on my mobile account I notified Optus. Four weeks later my account shows a debt to Optus of one new phone which was dispatched to a foreign address on a false mobile number. Not only a new phone but also a new iPad was ordered. Now a bill of $303 normally $35. It took four weeks to block and suspend the foreign number. Now I have to prove with document evidence that my ID identity was stolen with photo ID and Statutory Declaration. It will take another two weeks for them to CONSIDER my case.
Never again will I trust Optus with disgraceful customer service.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Gabi
Gabi

OKish service but terrible customer service

Rochelle
Rochelle

Terrible decline

After years of being a loyal customer I can not believe the decline. Customer service now all app chat based, no phone contact, can take hours to get responses for simple queries. Recently ended a lease plan and renewed. The amount of confusing texts, calls from call centres with no record that someone else had just called, or saying I had a different phone on my lease made it feel like I was being swindled, and I wasn’t even debating the outcome for lease phone. I regret renewing.

Ethiopiawi N.
Ethiopiawi N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They changed my plan

I had a plan with optus 24 months and they changed the plan after 6 months and said to me that all African countries is out off the plan then they started changing more than $2/min

lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Got a samsung galaxy watch 3

Got a Samsung galaxy watch 3, on a 36 month plan, from the kippa ring shopping centre, in redcliffe qld. the lady that served us was great. had a sense of humour, was efficient and curtious. happy customer, would go back to that store again. they are happy to answer any questions, and they are just, friendly

Barry
BarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Den of thieves

Kripal
KripalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading information on website

Hello everyone,
In website they mention 25% off for all Victoran who join $65 plan before 30 June and when I contact them and they refuse offer and they told me on some service they give even I proved with screen shot and shared link but they refused like no Mention on website. I also attended screenshot here.

Alston Pinto
Alston Pinto

Fantastic customer services

Been with Optus for about 3 years now and customer service have been brilliant. I have called them to get a better deal and since there wasn’t a better plan, they just knocked off $10 from my monthly bill - all coz I gave them a call and spoke nicely! Amazing customer service, cannot fault them!

Erin
ErinBrisbane City

Literally go with ANYONE else

Optus are a bunch of idiots. They pushed me to use the online services and then I had to sit there and have them waste 2.5 hours of my time to still have no resolution to only then be asked to call because they couldn't action the request.
Optus also added an $11 monthly promo onto my account yet could not tell me what the promotion was...only that I had signed up for it, when I hadn't.
Was looking to change my plan today but now I will be changing providers.
STAY STAY STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Worst company ever. RIP OFF

Paid cap for over 2 years then keep sending random bills without explanation, then asking for 650 outstanding for device keep sending bills even after cap ended and worst customer service when you go to centre.

Chantell C.
Chantell C.Sydney, NSW

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING!!