Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012

Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012

Brilliant Tyre!

I have never felt as safe as i do when im using these tyres. They are an excellent tyre that copes in ALL conditions. This tyre feels nice and smooth when driving on or off road. They also connect well with gravel roads. The durability is amazing. All terrain tyres are as says ALL TERRAIN Perfectly! When taken care of, looked after by rotating every 10000km wheel alignments this tyre has a very good life span.
Id definitely buy this tyre again.

CarJeep CHEROKEE EXTREME SPORTS

Great Tyre Great Price

I bought these tyres (265/70R16) just on 12 months ago and am very happy with the performance they have given me. I have done almost 25000klms with very little signs of wear. I replaced them prior to a 9000klm trip towing a 18' caravan from Qld to the length of the Murray River through NSW to VIC to SA and back with no issues as they performed very well under all conditions, including dry, wet, gravel, corrugations and highway speeds of 95kl/hr. Recently finished a 7500klm Central Qld venture towing the caravan with the same tyres with the same result as the Murray. The rest of the time and mileage was around regional areas. I would definitely buy another set of these depending how much more mileage I get out of these tyres. Only time will tell. So far so good.

Car2005 Nissan Pathfinder

Shocking tyre

We live very rural and have 14km of gravel road so it's harsh environment for tyres. We have had Wranglers, Bighorns and BF Goodrich KO2's all those tyres out shone these Yokohamas. 35,000 is all we have got out of these and they are stuffed and I mean completely buggered. I'm now fixing my 7th puncher this week. They are so bad that bone from road kill is going straight through the tyre and I've never had this problem before. They were really good in the wet when we first got them but now they are dangerous and I'm too scared to pull up quick.
If you own a real 4wd and drive in real conditions don't buy these tyres in fact run away as fast as you can. If you live in the city and never see gravel roads they might suit you better but they are not made for real conditions that 4wds should be driving in. An expensive mistake I've made here back to the KO2's or Bighorns for this 4wd.

Car2007 Nissan Patrol wagon

So far so good! Great on sand and rocky tracks

Currently driving a Subaru Forester SJ 2.5 L CVT
I had the Stock tyres and I've been getting unlucky with my tyres either punctured or had a gash through the sidewall when off roading. This happened 3 times to the stock tyres.
I was so fed up that I went to an all-terrain tyres.Yokohama geolanders G015 was recommended but could only fit G012 with 225/60/17

I highly recommend

Car2017 Subaru Forester 2.5L

Regret this purchase

Balancing issues with this tyre. One tyre was replaced after two weeks as it was found to be faulty. Considering the cost of these tyres it has been the worst choice. Many hours & $$ spent with suspension and tyre experts to diagnose the conclusion that the tyres are definitely the problem. E mailed Yokohama - do not want to know about it.

CarNissan NP300 4x4

Great tyre

I did a fair bit of homework and put a set of these on 200 series landcriuser and they have lasted 60,000 km's. That included an 8,000 k dirt trip through the Kimberley including Gibb River Road with a serious load, a couple of trips across Dirk Hartog etc. Havn't touched the spare. Great grip and wear to the end. Most underrated tyre I have used, going back for another set.

Car2008 200 Series Landcruiser petrol

Good and value for money

A good tyre branch made in Japan. The tyres are durable and its been so far so good. No issue on the performance. Compared with other brand we have used this brand is value for money. We even received a voucher as we have referred to another friend to purchase it from the same place.

CarHonda

Great on wet road, weak sidewalls

Great tyre for everyday and great in the wet, however i kissed a kerb yesterday and blew the tyre (was running 40psi) but they are very thin. They felt good crossing the goulburn river with plenty of grip, however on a steepish moist washout they did slip fairly bad compared to my old BF goodrich which would retain their composure after a little slip. I have now purchased some kuhmo M/T for off roading but happy to keep these for everyday and occasional offroading in dry conditions ( just a little scared now of sidewall punctures)

Car2003 Subaru Forester

Noisy as it gets older.

After 30,000ks wearing well but quite noisy now. Not sure what it is has been rotated twice. Had LT version before and got 90ks from it.The P rated versions after a few Ks sound like MTs. Very good on and OK off-road for an AT only complaint is the latent noise issue.

CarPagero

Can't complain

Have these on my car since new. Have done 40000 km on them so far and still have a lot of tread left. Haven't had any problems in extremely wet conditions. Cornering is also fine and hold traction well. The tyres are very quite on the freeway and can not be heard.

Carcx5

Great all round tyre

Fantastic tyre. excellent on road and highway. good grip in wet.
Not as good off road as a specialist off road tyre but holds it own. More than makes up for its on road performance.
Unless you want a specialized off road tyre, with poor on road performance, I would absolutely recomend this tyre. Did very well on a trip to Central Australia.

CarToyota Hiace

Good Tyre on or off road for the Land cruiser

The Tyre is exceed my expectation on road and off road. The Tyre is very quiet when you travel on the freeway and the car has a better fuel consumption because of the tyre. When I goes to off road, there is no problem on the mud and any terrain. Best Tyre if you own the landcruiser.

CarToyota landcruiser

Great All Round Tyre

My husband bought the car 2 years ago with tyres on it they are still going strong. They are nice and quite and handle extremely well in wet and dry conditions, fuel consumption is better and they are just an allround good tyre wouldn't hesitate to recommend for any make of suv.

CarMAZDA BRAVO

Perfect on and off road

I first bought my Yokohama's after buying my stx navara simply listening too the road noise that other tyres made on the road they were quite simply quieter on the road compared with other leading brands and I got 90 thousand km out of them and off road they were great reliable tyers and I highly recommend you trying them they not let you down handling and performance on and off road they are equal too any tyre out for quite a cheap price compared with other leading brands they just won't let you down

CarNissan navara stx

If you want to replace tyres regularly, you can't go past Geolandars

I initially fitted 4 Geolandars to our 2003 V6 Grand Vitara and was disappointed with them only lasting 30000km, however several years later, I needed to fit new rubber to our 2004 D22 Diesel Navara Utility. On the recommendation of a friend who is a Yoko dealer, against my better judgement I fitted 4 x 225/75/16 Geolandars (as the ute is never used for towing, is driven predominantly on grass on our property and is by no means used for "spirited" or sport-style driving). These tyres, which are all evenly worn, handled well until about 1/2 worn but have lasted just over 29,000km - I can definitively say that I will never fit Geolandars to another SUV or 4WD.

Car2004 Nissan Navara ZD30 4 x 4 Diesel utility

Satisfaction ,

I purchased 4 geolanders YOK225/75R16 110/107R for my diesel courier from Bob Jane in Ferntree Gully in July 2014 ,service and advice was first class .I have now completed 56000km and the tyres look good for another 40000, but more importantly the grip in the wet is still better than anything Ive had on the ute before .I will have no hesitation in buying this brand again

CarFord diesel courier 4x4 ute

An Odd Tyre

These tyres are a real mixture of good and bad. When new, good grip on asphalt and dirt. When worn 50% most of that grip starts to go away. Mine had 3-4mm left in the grooves but all the sipes and cross car grooving on the shoulders had disappeared. They have these what I have been told are quietening blocks that appear as the tyre wears ( well before the breaker strips show ), and they the seem to make the tyre become noisy and lose grip in cornering. Straight line grip remains ok, but cornering and gravel roads become a problem, the tyres start to wander. Will not put back on, also way too expensive, I put Pirelli on instead.

Car2015 manual diesel Forester

Great value for money

Already had 30000klm on the tyres and just done our trip across the Plenty hwy, and back across the Simpson Desert, tyres did chip slightly in the hard gravel, great across the desert, should get close to 70000klm out of them. I have them fitted to a 2008 Rodeo, never tested in difficult, muddy conditions but handled everything I asked of them, best advise I got and goes for ever tyre, Adjust tyre pressures to suite the track conditions!

Car2008 Holden Rodeo 4wd

superb road drives and control when in speed ...

these are 'the original' tyres of my brand new LEXUS ES sedan - so, I can imagine their quality preferred for Lexus Cars - built for great drives day in day out - all the year round - I need no other quality ratings more than these -
I can be well assured of their durability and great mileages per litre of petrol !!! !!!

CarFOR MY LEXUS ES - ELEGANT SEDAN - I HAVE BOUGHT RECENTLY ...

Good, grip, happy to recommend.

We actually on picked thee tyres because we have an SUV and these were offered as a deal with 4 for the price of 3. They are more for highway than offroad use but have proved quite good in dirt. They have proved good in the wet and reasonably quiet on the road. Happy to recommend. The Guys that run this store are really great to deal with and the prices are very good and certainly comparable to big city shops.

CarMazda Tribute

I purchased a new Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk in 2014 which has Yokohama Geolander SUV 245/65R17 107H tyres fitted. I only drive on major made roads and do not drive off road. I have just ticked over 50,000kms and the rear tyres are needing replacing, how many kms should I expect? I previously had an Jeep Overlander and got over 80,000kms on the first set driving under similar conditions as I am currently doing.
It seems like you've been speeding around corners too often and no it doesn't seem odd to me - if the tyres need replacing them feel free to have the store replace and balance the tyres ;however, I've found Bridgestone and Goodyear tyres to be superior to the yokahama but, it also depends on the prices of the tyres

What is the tyre pressure for a Geolandar D91 225/60/17 on a Subaru Forester AWD?
There should be a tyre pressure placard (label) mounted on your car - mine is mounted on the drivers door frame. This will give you the Subaru recommended pressure. I run my tyres a bit higher - eg. Recommended pressure says 190kPa in my car. I don't know about the D91, but I find with the GO12 tyre 248kPa (36psi) is more appropriate for highway driving. I drop tyre pressure down for different surfaces (gravel, sand, etc). Hope that helps.

Could you please advise as to what tyre pressures I should use on my 2014 Pajero,both for normal use,and towing a caravan?I am running on Geolander Ar G902
G'day....Because I live in the tropics and do a lot of highway Ks, I kept the cold pessure at 36 pound all round (empty) and 38 in the rear when fully laden (750kg). If in doubt speak with a reputable tyre dealer for clarification.I run 40 lbs on bitumen towing or not. Never had a problem. My tire dealer told me that a set ago.

Similar listings