3.3

Cody S.

Cody S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Home 4G Internet

Great company. Easy to set up and great customer service. 4G Home Internet is excellent. Great for NBN replacement. Would recommend to others. Hope this business grows in the near future.

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00

Happy with Yomojo

Apart from being very affordable, I have also found it very easy to communicate with Yomojo staff- they have been very efficient, fast to reply and have understood the issue well. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Yomojo!

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Works, economical, good support, recommended

Good support is key. Works as well as Optus does, which is pretty well. Only reason not to use it is if you live in or go to very remote places and need the Telstra network. Support is excellent.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00

Mark M.

Mark M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking. Do not buy from this company!

Only 24hrs after purchasing, and troubleshooting the issue with their technical support, I decided to cancel due to insufficient speeds (1mbps on one device) and dropouts at my address with their 4G wireless home broadband plan which should see speeds of 40mbps on Optus. I was told there would be no refund for the $170 router. Nowhere in their terms and conditions does it state there would be no refund for the router, even Yomojo acknowledged this, but still they are refusing to give one regardless. Shocking customer service given that they know you can't test any telco properly until you purchase it and test it at your address.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wireless internet at a fair price

Good communication and fast delivery. Easy to set up with instant connection. The router has a good wi-fi range. The wirless broadband is reliable with no drop outs and has good coverage and speed. The download speeds are good..

Plan Cost per MonthA$55.00
Michel

Michel

Very easy to setup a very easy to use. Up to know I don't have any problem with my home broadband and mobile phone

Like I said, no problem, good reception.nothing much to say. Here. Continue the good work. . I use it mostly for browsing the web and watching Netflix. Who needs more. Thanks

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
TripperKate

TripperKateAustralia

Service is Not Working and Neither is Yomojo. Public Transport Shut in Manila So No Customer Service in Australia. Wow

ZYE

ZYESYDNEY

Worthless, stuck in past century.

How low Yomojo's is to disconnect school student service alleging "Yomojo’s Services to be unreasonable and non-compliant"? Like doing what? Sitting on snapchat all the time? Permanent disconnection - with service can no longer be reinstated. Yeap, that for using internet by kid in 2020. Stay away from them.

ktp

ktpSydney, NSW

Good plans for children

Yomojo offer a good service and very easy to use internet interface/dashboards to track usage; they send email and sms informing of percentage usage for month ; resale Optus, so good coverage.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.00
Included Data per Month2 GB

Micka

MickaVictoria

very good

both of us have $15 plans, fantastic as we don't use the phone for internet, just calls and text's which are no charge. IT'S off Optus so coverage isn't 100%but never any probs.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
JBS

JBSSydney, NSW

Pretty good Sydney ISP/Carrier

Yomojo support is good, low wait times, eloquent and helpful staff who are actually intelligent and caring. The wireless broadband service is fast, reasonably flexible, good plans, plenty of choice. Compared with Exetel they are heaven!

Plan Cost per MonthA$56.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

I have yomojos home wireless broadband. It is cheaper and faster and I get more data than what I had before. Couple of glitches, but no worse than i previously experienced.

Plan Cost per MonthA$48.00
Included Data per Month250 GB
Yomojo M.Yomojo

We appreciate so much your feedback Daniel. We will continue having plans that is best for our customers. Cheers!

Jeff
Yomojo Support

Beverleynone of your business

Appalling..dont be deceived by cheap plan

The plan is for the most part good but customer service is appalling and doesnt try and help you out. One example of this was I was managing my mums phone and was on the 200 minutes a month plan and when she had a few family issues and got almost to the point of running out I tried to buy some more credit only to be told a top up won't be what your plan was which was $11 for 200 minutes...it will be $10 for like 18 minutes...what a rip of and doesnt help me when my mum still had 10 days to go and was interstate.

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
Beverley

you choose not to have a better system.. that is why i have left

kkreeck

kkreeckFar North Queensland, QLD

Customer service is bad

Network coverage is good, no dropouts.
My child only uses his phone for emergencies only - and he tried to call me and it said he had "no credit". I spoke with customer service and they adivsed me that he had been cut off as the monthly payment failed. As his parent, I had no notification that the payment failed! And when questioning this they clearly didnt really care too much about it. Have changed companies since and am getting amazing service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.95
Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Minor teeething problems but all good now.

After initial problems with adding services to the dashboard, the 4 services are now working fine. One issue that may be problematic for some people is the time delay from when your old service dies to when the Yomojo service was up and working. The shortest down time we had was about 4 hours and the longest about 24 hours.

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.00

To B.

To B.Sydney, NSW

Worst ever

I dont like your company. I spent nearly 40$ to purchase 4 sims, thought when i get the sim money would be in them already, but no, i was asked to top up, i had to spent more money to top up each sim , but where is the money i had originally spent ???
I called the company but they said they are fixing the system , can not check my account and ask me to call back. Kind of funny , but i did not want to argue. I will call back next week to cancel my account.

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.95
Kylie C

Kylie CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WARNING - keep charging for a service never used.

I signed up for the free trial of Family Eye. I never had the chance to use the service at all, as my daughter became seriously ill. I was charged twice during this time, despite realising before the second payment and requesting a cancellation. I explained the circumstances and was basically told its my own fault for not cancelling. Sorry but my daughters health was far more important. Lack of compassion, why use a company with no heart.

Yomojo M.Yomojo

Hi Kylie, I am sorry about your daughter. I am sure we can come up with a grant to your request. If you can message us your details so we can contact you to find common ground on the matter at hand.
Jeff
Yomojo Support

The reception just isn’t good enough

Staff and customer service are wonderful and efficient.

But unfortunately the reception just isn’t sufficient. Throughout sydney I drop to 3G and travelling in the inner west my phone calls cut in and out.

The irony is that I tried writing this review whilst travelling over the Sydney harbour bridge (ie in the heart of a major city) and my reception wasn’t good enough to load.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
AngCorb

AngCorbFarrer 2607, ACT

Awesome Yomojo

Brilliant plans, good price, but could give warnings when data is low. Great coverage, download speed is good. Only $9 a month for 1GB. Over all really good. Thanks Yomojo!

Unhappycustomer

UnhappycustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast & reliable Home Internet

Very easy to sign up and set up the modem. The connection is very good & reliable. Good coverage. Price is competitive. I can always check the usage & balance of my internet through the app. I’m a happy customer. Recommended to all single user.

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month250 GB

AspAntasked

I have an Optus tower across the water from my home about 200 metres away. When I contacted Yomojo they confirmed that it would provide me with the best reception for wireless broadband ie 2300GHz. I asked what was the internet speed with such good reception and was told 12MBs. So I joined up. The best speed I have managed so far has been 5.45MBs......with it varying down to 2.2MBs. I have the router in the center of the home and it doesn't matter if I shift it next to the window facing the tower....the speeds are the same. Is Yomojo falsely promising 12 MBS? Is anyone else achieving better results. I have a neighbor 2 houses away who is receiving 12MBS on a Vodafone dongle and yet the Vodafone tower is further away and has more obstructions between them?????

Cam M
Cam M

Yomojo are a bunch of clowns - personally I wouldn't believe a word they say. I think you might be entitled to a refund as it's less than 50% of the speed that you are paying for. Maybe try testing your neighbours dongle in your house and see what you get (might do it for a 6 pack of beer). If you get 12Mb/s then you go with Vodafone. If not - then there may be some interference from the other traffic from the tower (or simply your proximity to it) that is slowing it down in your house. Like when you get close to a radio tower and pick up 4 stations at once but you can't hear the one you are on - the signal to noise ratio gets screwed up.

AspAnt

Thanks Cam.... I have Amasim on my mobile phone and I did a speed test on the data....came up just over 45MBs. I don't know who they retail for but at least it showed me that the router from Yomojo is restricted. Yomojo retail for Optus....so it's either Optus or Yomojo applying the brakes and it's either at the tower or in the router. I'm going to see if I can find out who's ripping me off before I lose out on my new $175 router

Yomojo M.Yomojo

Hi Aspant, whilst the service uses the Optus 4G Plus network, the service is designed to be used in the home and the speed of data transmitted is different from the speed of data using other services supplied over the Optus 4G Plus network. In metropolitan areas n areas where 2300 MHz coverage is available, you should get download and upload speeds of up to 12/1 Mbps but lots of things can effect that. Your router may be faulty or there may even be a problem with the Optus tower. Send us a direct message or your contact details and we will be more than happy to help you troubleshoot this issue. Cheers.

Kristie

Kristieasked

Can I recharge my yomojo sim without having to go on the Internet to do so?

Chardonnay
Chardonnay

I suggest you go with another company, Yomojo will take your money and run, with no reponsibility when something goes wrong!

karenfff
karenfff

I suggest you go with Amaysim. You can buy recharge cards at wollies. But if you really need a compnay with a store front then you have to go with either optus or telstra.

Kate
Kate

I was told no. If you run out of credit you cannot call anyone anyway. All calls to Yomojo cost and they seem to use up a lot of time and money for your own network. They don't explain what you need to do online so I got online and ended up spending more than the original plan I signed up on not to mention it was 6GB when signing up and dropped to 2GB without notifying me. When asking Yomojo about this they tell you it's on the website which I cannot see? So customers fault! So what you think you are signing up to becomes a different story you did not intend when going with Yomojo as they change things fairly often without letting you know and you're basically locked in unless you decide to change again. SCAMMERS. NOT WORTH SIGNING UP! I would advise people to shop around or make the change.

Get an answer from our members and Yomojo representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers