Verifiedyouly.com.au

Skye B.Sydney, NSW
Rich W.
Rich W.

Great

Very convenient and easy to use. Fast turnaround and delivery.
Sarahroach
SarahroachWestern District, VIC4 posts

Medical made easy!

The process was simple, no waiting days to see a gp or calling around multiple clinics to maybe get a appointment..
The staff that have assisted me with my weight loss journey have been quite knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with professionalism and accuracy.
Maria
Maria3 posts

Professionalism

They are extremely professional and very detailed in their consultations. I really like that they regularly call you to see how it is all going and if there are any side effects. I was with another company and not once did I receive a phone call.
Liza S.
Liza S.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Aline M
Aline MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I’m very happy with the service. Very fast delivery and medicine is working very well in my body. Started last week I’m still waiting for results. :)
Ashleigh Draffen
Ashleigh DraffenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

incredible brand

great service that is prompt, have had 2 free consults in my years with them, no issues at all! Saves me alot of time to have my pill delivered straight to the door, no more waiting for 2+ hours in a doctors office with a high fee. My only very slight feedback to work on, is that I never receive the lovely medication sleeve that everyone else seems to get. would love one sent to me :)
Angel
AngelSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Easy and fast

Youly is so fast and easy. Telehealth consultations are great and the medical staff are friendly and easy to talk to. I find this better than going in to see a GP. Definitely recommend.
Gabbie E.
Gabbie E.

9.5/10 just technical concerns

Love love love the easy access to everything you need. Only concern is sometimes the page prompts you to receive an update and it takes another ten minutes and many refreshes to see what’s going on. But I understand that’s a technical concern rather than anything to do with the service provided
Anna
AnnaCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

I love Youly. I got my contraceptive pill through them last year and have just started Mounjaro with them. Efficient and quick and all over the phone - an introverts dream lol
Cass
Cass

10/10 experience

Easy clear instructions for ordering. Fast and discrete delivery. I’m really impressed with the service I received. I didn’t realise this could be done online but I’m so happy I found out it could be. Would recommend to all women if needed.
Jennifer A
Jennifer ASydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic Experience

Purchasing was a straightforward, quick and comfortable experience. Very appreciated service, dedicated to women’s health and needs.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Happy Client

The ease of getting help, support and advice was well and truly above what I expected. I filled out the online information required easily. I received the phone call as organised which was super easy too. Within 2 days I had my script delivered. I still can't believe how easy it all was. The clinician who phoned was so lovely. She listened to my concerns and offered a number of options for me to choose. Answered my questions and concerns. I felt cared for and heard. I will continue to use Youly. Fantastic service for women. I have already recommended it to a number of women since.
Candice L.
Candice L.

Easy to use, kind and understanding Doctors

What an incredible service! I would have had to wait 12 days to see my local GP if I had not discovered YOULY. Same day appointment online with a genuine, understanding dr via Telehealth phone consult via YOULY who was so kind and helpful, I was then prescribed the medication that I needed and it was dispensed fast and delivered within a few days :) as someone who mostly only shops online I love this service and highly recommend it!!! I hate going into the local GP so I definitely prefer this service, the YOULY service is easy to use and dr was wonderful :)
Lauren McC
Lauren McC2 posts

Easy to use

Easy to use and fast delivery. Very convenient and would use the service again