2.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)

100% would not recommend. Awful company, awful customer service. 2 months after initial order it has still not arrived.

Awful experience. There is no way I would ever recommend this company to anyone. It has been over 2 months since I first ordered and I still have not received my full order. Customer service do not respond to phone calls or emails. I would 100% caution you if you are thinking about purchasing from this company. Take your business somewhere that actually cares.

Anita G.

Anita G.Perth, WA

Terrible customer service

maria tomasi

maria tomasiPerth, WA

Very average! Bad customer service.

Purchased a 36cm baracat non stick fry pan from these guys.
What arrived was 30cm.
No explanation as to why. But paid the full price.
Checked the original order and mistake was not on my part.

Have emailed 3 time’s over 3 weeks
And no response.
So can safely say will never order from these guys again. Or recommend anyone to them!!

Your customer service is seriously lacking.

Store LocationOn line

Shopski

ShopskiAU

Delivery was slow due to Covid 19

We waited over a month to receive our order and did have some difficulty contacting people to enquire about where it was. It arrived this week and we are very happy with the products.

Alison

AlisonPerth, WA

What a Scam

Store LocationOnline purchase
Jacqui

JacquiFar North Queensland, QLD

Dont buy from home depot

Never answer the phone, never reply to emails!! no refunds, no nothing! If you read any postive reviews its a scam!! Worst company, be lucky if you ever receive your item.WARNING!!! Dont buy!

Store LocationHome depot Australia
Toni

ToniSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I was after some specific side plates and found the exact ones I wanted on Your Home Depot. When the plates arrived (really well packed), I discovered one must have slipped through quality control, as it had a slight fault. I emailed and received an immediate reply from Thory (a Your Home Depot team member), who provided an apology, which was followed quickly by the delivery of a replacement plate, at no cost to myself.
I am very happy with the service I received from Your Home Depot and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from their online store in the future.

Miranda312

Miranda312Perth, WA

No phones, no email responses, faulty items

No response to emails sent nearly a fortnight ago. Phones just have a recorded message saying they don’t work and has been like that for days. No response on Facebook. Have had to lodge PayPal dispute for faulty item as no way to contact this company. Big mistake buying through anonymous internet company.

phone order

Thory was polite and answered all my questions, and there were quite a few! I thank him for his patience and helpfulness, cant fault him and Just ask for Thory.

Store Locationonline

Chitra

ChitraSydney, NSW

So disappointed

No dispatch email, no replies to emails and no answer on the phone. Didn't use Paypal so this single mum who is STRUGGLING has lost money I couldn't afford to lose. I'm gutted.

Agnes

AgnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home Depot exemplary customer service with a capital C

I bought an item I was not completely satisfied with and contacted customer
service to organize a return and refund. The person I got in touch with was Stephanie. Let me tell you, Stephanie knows customer service like no one else! I was so impressed with her professional conduct I will tell everyone! She took away all reluctance to complain and turned it into something positive. Thank you Stephanie!

Store LocationOnline Davis & Waddell
Tu N

Tu NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service!

Bought a EKO 30L bin. Delivery was quick. There was an issue with the item, but this was resolved very quickly and satisfactorily. Great communication from Stephanie, who was very helpful.

Terry

BrianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Store Locationon line
SRD

SRDSydney, NSW

I was really happy with response times from the CS team to change the delivery address of the item being posted :) the prices on the site would be impossible to beat too. Very happy!!

Store Locationonline

Sam49

Sam49SYDNEY

Lacking credibility

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Absolutely shocking service. I purchased an item during a sale period and received a phone call from them saying the stock was being delivered shortly. Without any notice they cancelled my order and all I can think of is because they didn’t want to send me the item at that discounted price. I have tried to call them and no one will return my call to explain the situation. Absolute scam. Do not purchase from them. Unfortunately I have only just read similar reviews on here.

Greg S

Greg SMid North Coast, NSW

Very disappointed

I have ordered a few time through this company, first few times was alright but when we ordered a reduced item it was apparently out of stock. Which I understand but 3 weeks passed with no email, phone call or communication of any kind. I rang to see what the issue was 4 time only to be told someone would call me back. I got a refund a few weeks later but no apology. I have found other sites and we purchase all our business needs through them. Good coin lost for you guys.

Great price...delivered in 5 days.

Ordered Sunday and items received on Friday. I see there are quite a few negative reviews here but my experience was very positive. I would have given 5 stars if items were posted next business day.

Scuse