Zamel's Jewellery

Physical store, Online store (See All)
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zamel's Jewellery? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (40)

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Unethical, inefficient - bracelet not fit for purpose

Vivian song
Vivian songPerth, WA

Poor quality, poor staff service

I bought a necklace worth 200 dollars 4 months ago, didn't wear too often but still broken. I returned to the store but jeweller said I should pay for fixing. Very disappointing! I refuse to collect it without fixing and told the staff , she did I will be in the store all the time and waiting for you! How rude staff! Very regret of purchasing from here!

Deceiving

Purchased a number of items, and a few extra to qualify for the promotion of a free piece of jewelry.
When I received my order, the promotion piece was not in the box, even though it was listed on the invoice.
I understand that promotions are subject to availability, but why not 1. Notify me that the promotion piece is no longer available. And 2. Remove the marketing advertisement from your website that is STILL saying that if you spend over xx amount you will receive these earrings .. obviously you know you have none in stock, so stop tricking people into spending more on the belief that that will get the promotional piece. It comes across as deceitful.

Also not allowed to return anything.

Sneha
SnehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad quality and pathetic customer service by Werribee store manager

josh b.
josh b.Sydney, NSW

Can I give -10 Stars

Melissa R.
Melissa R.Perth, WA

Poor design

Earring designs, latches on gold hoop earrings very poorly designed with a simple v shaped holder that is completely impractical for an earring. Gold is too soft for a v notch. Earrings need a loop or latch. NOT A V SHAPED NOTCH. They would not refund when I studied them closely at home. Buyer beware. Very Poor quality and design.

Pete
PeteMacGregor 2615, ACT

Pathetic quality and customer service

Purchased a ring for my wife for Christmas, hardly worn and a diamond fell out after less than a month. I Took it back and they sent it away for assessment, they said it was customer damage. They sent it for a second opinion and 2 months later after chasing they provide a 2 sentence response saying the same thing. I don't believe they got a second opinion they just sent me something because they hadn't done anything for the last 2 months. Customer service is beyond a joke and I really should have read these reviews before purchasing from this horrible place.

Chloe
ChloeFranklin 2913, ACT

Unbelievably bad quality jewellery

All 3 pairs of earrings I’ve bought from Zamels have broken within two times of wearing them. I’ve never had jewellery break before. We went in to ask for a refund and they refused. They were rude and only exchanged them for another pair of earrings that also broke. Poor quality jewellery. Will never buy from Zamels again. Go to Prouds instead! Or anywhere else! Earrings from the dollar store will last longer.

Maye
MayeFrankston

Fraud by Deception

Went to Zamels Fountaingate to purchase an 18ct Yellow Gold chain only to be tricked and fooled by their store manager. We asked him multiple times if the item is genuinely 18ct real gold and he confirmed it. We were given 9ct instead and paid for the 18ct. Luckily, we found out before we went home. They refunded our purchase. But how dishonest is their store manager?? And how desperate for Zamels just to have a sale.

Online shopper
Online shopperPeel, WA

Wish I'd read reviews before purchasing from Zamels

Igor S.
Igor S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad quality jewellery

Very bad quality jewellery starts falling apart after a couple of years.
Bought a engagement set of rings, was 7k reduced to 3.5k few years latter diamonds are falling out. Rings are taken of every night before bed, never been in water and have been maintained immaculate.

Sharyn Z.
Sharyn Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase bad service bad quality

Was given ring for my birthday diamond fell out within 2 months 6 months later falls out again supposedly I’ve damaged the ring have had another jeweller look at ring it’s their poor workmanship. The owner Steve zamel should be ashamed of his poor customer service.

Muggins
MugginsPerth, WA

Rip off

In 2018 my husband purchased a chain & butterfly pendant from Zamels he payed $340 for the chain after its discount of $339. Have not worn it too often. Last weekend picked it up to wear it and I had bits & pieces of chain everywhere, just so many tiny pieces had to vacuum it up off the carpet. Today I found the receipt it was meant to be a 9ct white gold chain. I feel so ripped off. I now have a pendant and no chain. Will not purchase anything from them again. Contacted Zamels and received some "cold comfort." I am sure I am not the only sucker to be caught like this.

Manda
Manda

False Advertising

I purchased a necklace online which was described as “gold with one carat of diamonds”.
After purchasing I looked further down the page to find in the extended description under materials “synthetic diamonds”.
Advertising this as “one carat of diamonds” is false advertising.
I immediately emailed and asked to cancel the order. They said no because it’s “change of mind”. I said it’s not change of mind, it’s false advertising.
By Australian law, if there is a major difference between description and the product, a refund must be offered.
Failing to offer a refund is illegal.
The product hasn’t even left their possession and they refuse to refund!!

Jane Gollan
Jane GollanNew South Wales

A Wonderful Shopping Experience ⭐️

Shop had a good range of jewellery Staff very helpful assisting me l was pleasantly surprised with the discount l was given A+

helenpouniotis
helenpouniotisasked
Zamel's Jewellery

I have a receipt and the earings that keep popping out in hand l have written before and you exchanged them we're still having the same problem. Can l exchange them for something else?

Annick T
Annick Tasked
Zamel's Jewellery

Do you have to pay extra to get a ring resized at zamels?

Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Yes as in any jewellery shop,it does cost to get rings re:size..... I was in zamels Charlestown shop today and was told it would cost more then the silver ring was worth ...very fair and honest ...great staff and great prices for what I needed. I have visited many jewlery shops over the years and have been told it costs to re:size any piece of jewlery . I've had a gold bracelet re:sized ( only to break twice ( from competitor store) . Also I've had stones fall out from very well know jellwelersso it's just not a problem of Zamels. Thanks for a great day to the Charlestown jewlery shop in Charlestown N.S.W best service out of many

kirstytasked
Zamel's Jewellery

hi does anyone have Zamels head office email address?
thanks

mitzi
mitzi

no sorry can you google it ?

kirstyt

ive been trying, all it has is a postal address. i need to email my complaint and documents

Shana
Shana

Has anyone approached the office of fairtrading? What was the outcome??