EJMar

EJMarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommend

I love Zanui’s range, and found 8 gorgeous chairs at a bargain price. The chairs are very solid, sturdy and comfortable

Great customer service

Delivery was very quick. Unfortunately my table came damaged, however the customer service was amazing and they refunded me without any issues. Would buy from them again.

CFP

CFP

Love my blue flower cushions

Very happy with my purchase and the help from the customer care centre.
Great products to choose from and quick shipping.

Maris

MarisSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased a oil and vinegar set, unfortunately there was a manufacturing fault in the ceramic, I contacted customer service by email, within days the issue was resolved with a replacement on the way. Very impressive at how quick I received a resolution especially during this busy period. Great Work Zanui.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
CJF

CJFPerth, WA

Didn’t receive product

It got to the 7 day mark before I still had no notification of my product being shipped so I emailed to find out where it was and then had another 4 day wait for the support person to say twice that they were investigating. At this point it had been 11 days without what I’d ordered even being shipped so I asked for a refund which they issued to me quickly but yeah as what I ordered was a gift I’d have preferred to actually just have received that but there was no indication of that happening any time soon

Excellent product and service

Beautiful product and excellent customer service from Sarah-Louise. She was very prompt and professional. I am very impressed with Zanui products I have bought.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Stuart, thank you so much for your amazing review. It means a lot. Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Judy

Judy

Love the pillowslips

I have purchased quite a few items from Zanui and have not been disappointed.
Always prompt dispatch and arrive in good order. Keep it up.

Hi Judy.
So glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate your kind comments.
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Dimity Corbett

Dimity CorbettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stunning rugs

We have just received 5 new rugs and we absolutely love them. The range was outstanding and the prices were so good. As the price was so good I was not expecting anything wonderful but I was so pleasantly surprised. They are stunning rugs and just look gorgeous. I have actually ordered another 5 as I love them so much. Very happy customer.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Dimity, we really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Zanui Experience, so glad to hear you are happy with your items! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Sandy13

Sandy13AU

Amazing customer service

Their range of items is beautiful. I purchased the shelves for my laundry. Amazing customer service and prompt replies when asking questions about products

Lou

Lou

Absolutely love my side table :)

Great customer service, fast delivery and best of all the product is so beautiful. The photo doesn’t even make justice of how beautiful our side table really is. It’s perfect for our entryway.
Thanks Zanui :)

Hi Lou,
Thank you so much for your amazing review. We really appreciate your kind comments.

I misread measurements before buying

I misread measurements before buying a beautiful Moroccan Pouffe. Fortunately Mike from customer service helped me out and managed to refund the payment for an item that I really couldn't use.
Excellent customer service!
I will def shop at zanui again - they have some beautiful pieces!

Hi there Krisy,
I'm so pleased to hear you had a positive shopping experience with us! I'll be sure to pass your kind comments on to Mike. We hope to see you back shopping with us again in the near future! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Deb

DebCanberra 2600, ACT

Great customer service in a timely fashion.

Great customer service. Had the wrong legs for my foot stool and Sarah Louise sorted this out and correct ones on the way to me. I thank her and her team.

Chris

ChrisCanberra

Completely satisfied customer.

The products I have received from Zanui have been exceptional. The products are excellent, the customer service exceeded my expectations and the delivery was timely.

Carolyn Raphael

Carolyn RaphaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plates!

Love my purchase of plates and champagne flutes,the price was great and they were delivered quickly, very good experience and I look forward to future ordering.

Hello Carolyn,

Accent chairs

Quality standard furniture and online sight easy to navigate, assembly not easy or practical as screws were on inside of chair x 3 per leg and were not easy to access

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Joe, thanks for your 4-star feedback, we really appreciate it! If you require any further assistance with your order please don't hesitate to get back in touch! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Danni OSydney, NSW

Online customer service was fab

My rug arrived promptly, however is too small for the space. Requested a return and dealt with online staff, Sarah-Louise, who bad been incredibly accommodating.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Danni. We really appreciate your kind comments regarding the level of Customer Service you received from Sarah-Louise, I will be sure to pass your comments on as I know she will be absolutely delighted too. Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Danni O

*has been. Sorry for the typo

Robster

RobsterSydney

Top notch Customer Service.

I received an order of planter pots but 2 were smashed on arrival. I contacted customer service and received an almost immediate response from Sarah- Louise who explained what I needed to do and made the process easy and stress fruee. I have received the replacement pots and I’m thrilled with the service! Thank you Sarah-Louise!

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Margo

MargoPerth, WA

Customer service

Kevin an employee of Zanui has provided amazing customer service. My product arrived damaged and Kevin liased with the supplier to have a replacement product delivered. His emails were professional and helpful.

Pam Hardy

Pam HardyPicnic Point

Great organisation.

Great organisation to deal with. Huge range of goods and a huge range of prices. Always something different comes along. Quality on goods I have bought has been terrific. Kept well informed of new products and products on sale. Packaging and delivery are excellent. I don't hesitate to suggest using this company.

Dot

DotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The mugs

Found the mugs - just what I had been looking for. Had great help from the store staff. Product arrived safely in only a few days after order placed.