4.1 from 1,230 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (207)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (85%) · Not as advertised (15%)

Excellent quality kitchen stools

Very happy with this product, quality is excellent and looks as per picture. I am going with the coastal relaxed look and these fit in perfect and comfortable to sit on too.

Product Appearance As advertised

I’m so pleased with the customer service at Zanui. I accidentally ordered a very large 4x3m rug by mistake. I didn’t realise until after it was dispatched that it was the wrong size and I needed the smaller size.

I spoke to Sarah-Louise from customer service who was very helpful! She told me to reject the order when it came, it was returned to sender and she organised a full refund so I could order the right size.

I was stressed returning a 4m long rug would be costly but the postage was only $9.90 which is excellent for such a large item!

I’d definitely buy larger items from Zanui again thanks to their easy return policy and helpful customer service.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

My "Go too" site for anything I need for my home

Love Zanui, the site is very easy to navigate & love how I can save my favourites for future purchases. They have a huge range to choose from & I have bought many items to furnish our new home. Always guaranteed to find something unusual or special to add to my collection. Highly recommend

Emma

EmmaWestern District, VIC

Brilliant customer service!

When I received my original order one of the plant pots I ordered was broken. I contacted the customer service team and spoke with Sarah-Louise who was fantastic to deal with providing a polite and caring conversation. She organised a replacement item to be sent to me without hassle. The pots were amazing quality and the customer service was outstanding! I couldn’t recommend this shop highly enough.

Fantastic customer service

I originally had the wrong clock delivered to me. Sarah-Louise from the Customer Service team was fantastic to deal with. Sarah-Louise was prompt with her communication and provided a clear plan to rectify the issue. I've never experienced such an easy transaction to sort an exchange so thank you very much.

Maris

MarisSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I highly recommend shopping with Zanui, not only do they have a great range of products, their customer service is outstanding. I had an issue with a delivery, I called Zanui and spoke to Lou who sorted the problem out straight away, within days my order was delivered. Great work.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
SuziQ

SuziQSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Value for money

Disappointed in the quality of my coat rack . Wood had been knocked a round and painted over to disguise. Have ordered several other pieces from Zanui and generally happy with service .

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mjb

MjbHunter Region, NSW

Customer service is fantastic

Tara in customer service went above and beyond to find out particular details of a product for me. She was the reason I went through with the sale. I wish everybody in customer service was a great as her... it would make life a lot easier!

jarrad s.

jarrad s.Sydney, NSW

Bought Preston Dining Chair for the home office - so comfortable! Thanks Zanui

Same order as my Chal desk. Arrived within 3 days of order and was exactly what I wanted. Very comfortable and no assembly required which was great. Recommending the Preston Dining Chair and Zanui!

Great Customer Service

Unfortuneately the Item I ordered was the incorrect material and colour. The service I received from Lou at Zanui Customer Care was exemplary and the incorrect Packages collected at my convenience and the correct items received the following day.
I am pleased with both the Product and the Service provided

First class customer service

Unfortunately I had to return 2 chairs Neeve from customer service navigated me through the return process and kept me updated at all times I thought it would be a nightmare but certainly not the case and can't thank her highly enough

Product Appearance As advertised

Neeve from Customer Service is exceptional!

Quick and easy process when you order goods from Zanui! Received my order within 2 days!!!
Unfortunately had to return my order because it doesn’t match our dinning room colour. Neeve from customer service provided reliable and efficient return process. I was so impressed with the experience from Zanui as it’s the first time I’ve ever order goods from Zanui! Definitely will order from Zanui again and will recommend it to friends and family members. Thank you so much Neeve. Your good work needs to be recognized by management.

Margo B.

Margo B.South East Queensland, QLD

Response to fault 100%

Ann from Zanui went above expectation with a fault of an item I recently purchased. I was pleasantly surprised with their connection to resolve my issue & I would not hesitate in recommending their online sales... 100%
Margo Bouvier

Tim Martin

Tim Martin

Exceptional Customer Service

My wife bought a coffee table on line. When it arrived (within the promised time frame) she realised that it didn't suit our loungeroom. She contacted Zanui & was informed by Lou in Customer Service of the steps she needed to take to return the goods & obtain a full refund (less shipping costs). Lou was great, guiding us through the process & following up at every stage. Today we were informed by email that the refund had been processed. Great service, excellent communication - well done, Lou!

Ashlee

AshleeSydney, NSW

Great product and amazing customer service

Great product and when I had to contact the customer service staff to gain proof or purchase, the team were beyond helpful and responded so quickly. Really impressed. Great customer service Zanui

Warranty Claim MadeYes

MSc

MScSydney, NSW

perfect and very easy to put together. Happy with the product, it is what the picture showed. Cheers

Dominique

Dominique

Very happy to find precisely what I wanted

Product is just fine, but really very pleased with exceptional service by Neeve who went above and beyond to supply missing parts as soon as possible - she is a star

GCC

GCC

Wonderful help from your customer service representative

I recently found an appealing product on your website but was not able to ascertain all its features properly from the accompanying photos. I contacted customer service and quickly received a reply from Tara.
She was very pleasant to deal with, efficient and helpful. She resolved the issue very quickly, using her initiative to locate some photos which made the qualities of the product clear and obvious to me.
A good experience for me.

Lcp

LcpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this planter, on trend , a real talking poont

I wanted a “statement” piece for the lounge room. I have found it to be a real talking point among friends and visitors. On trend and reasonable price. Love it

HappyChappy

HappyChappy

Happy

I was happy with the item. Advertising was true to it’s product. Good value and the delivery was good. Website was easy to use. I’ll plan to order from Zanui again.

moo

mooasked

What are the quality and feel of the 100% pure linen sheets, also is the white an accurate pure white?

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Moo, thank you so much for your question! We have over 50,000 items available on the website so we would need the specific item you're referring to so we can provide you with an accurate response. Please pop our friendly care team an email at customer@zanui.com.au and we would be happy to help. Please remember to include the name or a link to the linen sheets in question so we can ensure a prompt response for you. Best wishes, Zanui Team

Maryam

Maryamasked

Hi,
How can I track my order?? I want to know when I’m gone recive my order????? There is no track number with my order confirmation. Everytime O go on the website it just gives me the order details. I want to track it, how can I do that?????????????????????????

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Maryam, I hope you are well! So sorry to hear you are having trouble tracking your order and I can certainly assist you with this. Please, could you send over an email to customer@zanui.com.au along with your order number and attn this to 'Kerry' in the subject and I can certainly help you track this!

Jen C

Jen Casked

Hi, I'm wanting to order two barstools but won't be home when they are delivered due to working full time. Will they be taken to my local post office or will I have to collect from elsewhere? I'm in WA…. thank you :)

Glenis H
Glenis H

I can’t say definitively but mine were left on the veranda in my absence. Probably depends on you instructions on delivery

Zanui A.Zanui

Hey Jen, thank you for getting in touch! You can provide the courier with the authority to leave your order in a safe place in the event you're not home for delivery. If this option doesn't suit, depending on the stools and type of delivery offered, you would likely be carded and provided with the courier's contact information, so you can get in touch to rearrange a suitable time for delivery. You can see what type of delivery service is offered on the particular item you're interested in, by clicking 'Returns/Delivery information' just underneath the item cost on the product page. You can also contact our super friendly customer care team on 1300 668 317 or via email on customer@zanui.com.au. Hope this helps, Zanui Team

Get an answer from our members and Zanui representatives