4.1 from 1,150 reviews

J4CK1ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam company

J4CK1E

This reply is a general one as everyone seems to be getting the same response!

RubbEyre Peninsula, SA

This company is a SCAM

Yes I agree to numerous reviews here, they are scammers. They took my $235 and now want to keep them without delivering the goods. It's been a month. I feel stuck, please suggest where can I report them.

zoedoland

zoedolandMelbourne

CRIMINALS!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

SPREAD THE WORD!! This business is fraudulent and currently under administration. They are still taking orders and operating as per usual, however, you will never receive your order and you will not receive a refund. You may even get an email reassuring you that your refund is being processed - FALSE. The refund will not be issued. I even received a phone call from Zanui apologising for what has happened and letting me know the refund is going ahead - false!!! Has never gone through and the call can not be returned as the number will not connect.

Lesley and NeilNorthern Region, NSW

Mouldy Rug and no one will answer the phone nor reply to my emails.

Debra S.

Debra S.Sydney, NSW

Beware... Nil communication 1800 number dismantled

Order not delivered Still waiting on my $ 3.500 order. No communication. The 1800 number has been dismantled!!
I believe that they are insolvent!!
Will have to wait or maybe contact KPMG
Just wasted slot of our hard earned money and will probably not see any of it.

Company in Administration

Company in administration - proceed with caution if you buy from them. Search them on web for administration confirmation and further details. Unsure if orders will be fulfilled and not noted on their online website

Di25SYDNEY

Shoppers BEWARE !!!!!!

Be very careful buying from this website. I have purchased a sofa with delivery for $1500. Despite receiving an email informing me the item has been shipped the transport company who are supposedly delivering this have informed me that they don't have it and they are no longer working with Zanui as there is a 'problem' with their account?? I have tried numerous times to call customer care to no avail as apparently the system is being updated. I have emailed, reached out on facebook only to come to a dead end. Let my experience be a lesson to you and think very carefully before purchasing from this company. I will continue to locate this sofa and report back.

Phil S.

Phil S.South East Queensland, QLD

Complete rip offs buyers beware

I.C.

I.C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic rug

Just wanted to say that I'm very happy with my new rug-arrived today, only a few days after placing the order! It is just like pictured on the site. Excellent price for the quality. I'm so happy that I wish I'd ordered 2 !!

Michelle

MichelleORANGE

Bullsh!t communication and lost money

Order products, 2 damaged. Collection for return organised but they showed up three days late. The next day after product finally picked up I receive email saying no refunds/credits will be processed.
No product and no money was refunded, no store credit and no replacement. Now Im out of pocket and no one gives a sh!t.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Peter

PeterSouth West, WA

Very Bad Experience

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Company is in Administration (insolvent)

Product delivered totally different from what is displayed on website. They arranged to collect the product back (unopened and in original packaging) but after many promises of a refund, I have been informed they effectively have no funds to process the refund. Neither can I order other other products in lieu despite the functioning website. ***BUYER BEWARE***

Frustrated

Heard nothing from Zanui. All I am being pointed to are the administrators whom have been brought in to sell the business (and apparently now sold) and am being ranked as an unsecured creditor.....and will be refunded if there is any proceeds left.

Chaz R.

Chaz R.

Company is in Administration: Still accepting orders but can't necessarily fulfill them

I ordered a number of items last week. Yesterday one chair from a set of two I purchased arrived. I emailed today to ask where the second chair is and they advised it is unlikely this order will be fulfilled and are currently unable to process returns, credits or refunds.
I can't find any information online about them being in administration but this is what their email said. Comments turned off on their Instagram account.
Surprised they're still accepting orders during this time.

GailMid North Coast, NSW

Rip off

Like others, I ordered 3 weeks ago and am now told they're having problems and won't receive the order, they just kept blaming the supplier. They refunded the freight $9

Gail

Amazing how their won't connect now.

Gail

Hi there, this had been going on since the beginning of September, please settle it ASAP

Company is bankrupt DO NOT ORDER

Item not received and was told it was lost by Auspost and was being traced. Now I am told no refund as Zanui is in hands of administrators. Do not order from this company.

Zanui A.Zanui

Amazing customer service, great product

Fast response to my enquiry was extremely informative and helpful. Very satisfied with the quality of my product aswell. As always a great experience shopping here. I will be back!

Karen M.

Karen M.Sydney, NSW

CROOKS IN LIQUIDATION

Ordered from Zanui 3 weeks ago took my money order never despatched. Many emails to customer care only to find out yesterday administrators had taken over no refunds for orders prior to 28/10. A lot of small businesses are owed money by Zanui. My advice do not order through this company...disgusting!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Crooks. In administration but still taking orders.

Jolly

JollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost my money. Zanui is bankrupt

I ordered on 17/10/19 and dis not recieve the product. I recieve an email on 29/10/19 advising Zanui has gone into administration. Do not place your order here. Lost money.

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service, probably they have no one serving as customer service!

moo

mooasked

What are the quality and feel of the 100% pure linen sheets, also is the white an accurate pure white?

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Moo, thank you so much for your question! We have over 50,000 items available on the website so we would need the specific item you're referring to so we can provide you with an accurate response. Please pop our friendly care team an email at customer@zanui.com.au and we would be happy to help. Please remember to include the name or a link to the linen sheets in question so we can ensure a prompt response for you. Best wishes, Zanui Team

Maryam

Maryamasked

Hi,
How can I track my order?? I want to know when I’m gone recive my order????? There is no track number with my order confirmation. Everytime O go on the website it just gives me the order details. I want to track it, how can I do that?????????????????????????

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Maryam, I hope you are well! So sorry to hear you are having trouble tracking your order and I can certainly assist you with this. Please, could you send over an email to customer@zanui.com.au along with your order number and attn this to 'Kerry' in the subject and I can certainly help you track this!

Jen C

Jen Casked

Hi, I'm wanting to order two barstools but won't be home when they are delivered due to working full time. Will they be taken to my local post office or will I have to collect from elsewhere? I'm in WA…. thank you :)

Glenis H
Glenis H

I can’t say definitively but mine were left on the veranda in my absence. Probably depends on you instructions on delivery

Zanui A.Zanui

Hey Jen, thank you for getting in touch! You can provide the courier with the authority to leave your order in a safe place in the event you're not home for delivery. If this option doesn't suit, depending on the stools and type of delivery offered, you would likely be carded and provided with the courier's contact information, so you can get in touch to rearrange a suitable time for delivery. You can see what type of delivery service is offered on the particular item you're interested in, by clicking 'Returns/Delivery information' just underneath the item cost on the product page. You can also contact our super friendly customer care team on 1300 668 317 or via email on customer@zanui.com.au. Hope this helps, Zanui Team

Get an answer from our members and Zanui representatives