Natasha
NatashaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Product wasn’t suitable but the service was first class

I received very professional service from Carla who kept me constantly updated while liaising with suppliers. The product was not suitable but the service and follow up was first class, definitely continue to shop with Zanui, thank you:)

lovely bed

Really nice bed frame. A couple of the parts arrived a bit damaged (not the structural parts, those are solid. Just parts of the headboard and the drawer frame). But help from customer service was great and they're sending out replacements to me with no fuss. Carla was very kind and sent regular updates about the progress of the resolution. I'm very happy with the service here :)

Hi Von,
Wow, thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it and I'll let Carla know that you are more than delighted with the service she provided. Thank you again, this is much appreciated.

Stacey T
Stacey TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Customer service was great

After sales service was quick, professional and friendly, MJ solved my issues promptly and was extremely helpful, definately confident to buy from them again

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Homewares Site - for ordering & delivery

I choose Zanui for all my homewares as I know quality is excellent & delivery is seamless. They often have better prices than other websites which is a bonus.

Louise
LouiseGippsland, VIC

A little hiccup

Love my stools … one stool arrived damaged but all was resolved promptly and replacement sent . Excellent customer service by Josie

Liarna
LiarnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Service

Carla at Zanui was incredibly helpful, communication from start to finish was a breeze with a change of mind return.

Beware regional shipping costs

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer service

Item was slightly damaged, Carla sorted it out hassle free for me, great customer service is not dead thanks to Carla who was helpful & more than happy to help.
Wonderful.

Jillian
JillianPerth, WA

It’s exactly what I wanted

The quality of the product is very good
Easy to assemble
Instructions are well written a picture of the finished product would be helpful

Hi Jillian,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on the product you purchased and that the assembly was simple! Thank you again, this is much appriciated.

Jude
JudeMurray Mallee, SA

Great Customer Service

Have purchased several items from Zanui and they always arrive promptly with no fuss. When one item was damaged reported it straight away and Mike got back to me very quickly and arranged a replacement - no worries at all. They were very easy to deal with and kept me informed of the progress. I have been very pleased with all my purchases, and their great service.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Hi Jude,
Wow, thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it and I'll let Mike know that you are more than delighted with the service he provided. Thank you again, this is much appriciated.

extremely helpful

Zanui have been great to deal with. In regards to an issue I was having, Carla took care of everything for me. She kept me in the loop every step of the way and made it all very easy. Would recommend!

Hi Lyndsey,
So sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order however fantastic news that this has all been resolved, I'll be sure to pass on your kind feedback to Carla. Hope to see you shopping with us in the future!

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great solid timber entertainment unit.

Product was as per image and desciption. It was delivered into our loungeroom and was well packed with no damage.

Geoff

Great delivery and packing.

No assembly required.

Great deliveryman.

Scott R.
Scott R.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service outstanding

We ordered 4 kitchen items and followed up on delivery schedules, before we even received the automated response from Zanui, Mike in customer service had responded and subsequently followed up on each stage of dispatch and delivery. Well done Mike customer service in any company is a must and they are lucky to have you.

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful!

I made a mistake in my order - Carla helped me sort it. I can now order what I meant to in the first place - Cheers!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Only the TRUTH! :-)

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Great looking and stylish

Easy to choose as many options available. Great looking chairs and so comfortable. Look classy and sophisticated. Easy to assemble. Great quality.