Zanui
4.2 from 1,053 reviews

Excellent Service and Products

Over the last year I have purchased quite a few products & furniture items from Zanui and they have always arrived very well packaged and on time. In this time I needed to return twice as the item was too big or too small for the space. Zanui makes returns so easy for you and very painless.
I highly recommend ZANUI and thank them for their amazing service.

Product Appearance As advertised

Will never order from them again - zero stars if possible

They took forever to get back to me about late postage - blamed public holidays and communication was total rubbish. Worst online store. Product I ordered (vase) was poor quality and overpriced. Also CANNOT unsubscribe to all their spam emails after ordering despite all attempts.

Fantastic service

I purchased the Barbados planter pot. One of the wooden stands was broken on the joint. Was very disappointed when receiving. I contacted Zanui and spoke to Selina.

Selina was so helpful and prompt in resolving this matter. She organised a replacement of the stand immediately and if needed to track the item. I was so happy that this was organised without any delays or hassles. Best service I have received on an online retailer.

Thank you so much. Happy customer
Zac

Warranty Claim MadeYes

I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT

I have not received it. I got an email from Australia Post saying it was picked up and it WAS NOT. PLEASE SEND ME MY PLATES. I am very unhappy with the lack of customer service.

Exceptional Customer Service

Ordered a dolls house for my granddaughter just before Easter, and with all the public holidays was concerned it may not arrive in time. Phoned Zanui and spoke with Kerry-Ann who was fantastic. She followed up with the freight company, and kept me updated throughout. Friendly, helpful and professional, she's a credit to the company. The dolls house turned up two days after I initially spoke to Kerry-Ann, and the freight company actually left it as requested (rather than "attempting" delivery and then demanding collection from a depot miles away during business hours). The item itself was perfect. Altogether an exceptional experience, which is such a rarity these days. Highly recommend Zanui to everyone.

An exceptional customer experience

My experience was based on customer service in return policy. It was a faulty item, quite a large one in size. Kerry Ann from Zanui’s customer service made it so seamless for us. I honestly was very impressed by their attention to detail and personalised service. It shows that they do care!

Product Appearance As advertised

The only one to suit my specifications

I looked everywhere on the Internet for kitchen bar stools. This was the place where I found the right one for my kitchen and my likes. The stools are scandi, have no back, swivel seat and most importantly the right height that I was looking for. The furniture was easy to assemble and was delivered promptly. I had an issue with a missing part from one stool and the Zanui team were helpful and organised a pick up of the damaged stool and delivery of the new one, and that is for free. Brilliant

Excellent customer service

It’s rare that you find a company willing to go above and beyond but that’s what I found with Zanui- not only was their price well below what I could achieve in shops when I needed help with a quick delivery the service I received was impeccable. Thanks to the team at zanui and the warehouse for helping me out! Will definitely shop with them again !

Seal of approval

Four attractive and well sized glass canisters with great airtight seals. Looks good on the shelve and clearly see content. Efficient service and safe delivery. Good quality and love them

Absolutely fab

My grandbabes absolutely loves the kids toys I purchased...it brings so much love, joy and laughter and I love that...it was so easy to find what I wanted for my grandbabes and myself...I will definitely shop here again

Product Appearance As advertised

Great price and quality to boot

Easy, thorough and happy with information to make purchasing decision. Great mattress and price. The quality is fair relative to the price. Furniture at times is very over priced for what it is.Emailed zanui to update delivery time and they were helpful. Happy customer

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered one of the kitchen pendant downlights after a lot of research. After receiving the lights I realised it was a bit dark than what I was expecting and so was not so keen in using them. I ran Zanui and spoke to Josh who was more than helpful. He organised a return of the product and a refund and I was very happy and surprised to know that Zanui wouldn't even charge me for delivery. Which business does that in this era? I was very pleased by their service and hospitality. They really made me feel it's not just about money. There was nothing wrong with the product but just a bit of colour tone difference which is common while viewing a picture than in person. I will surely keep visiting their website for any of my future needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I'm a long term customer of Zanui and it is my go-to site for all things decorative for both home and work. The service is always excellent even on the rare occasion I have had to return due to my error - not theirs. Always helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend Zanui as a site you can trust and work with.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised

Next time I need something, I'll go to Zanui first, and save a lot of time.

Very easy navigation of Zanui web-site. Soon found the product I was looking for.
Very satisfied with the product I chose, and found what I was looking for, a pair of 2 drawer bed side tables. Impressed with the range of products on the web site.
Very satisfied with quality. Easy to assemble, especially with the included Allen key tool.

Product Appearance As advertised

I looked for a long time...Zanui delivered

I looked for a long time to find a suitable product...Zanui had it. I didn't find anything elsewhere that had the quality that I was looking for. I found the store very easy to navigate. The price was reasonable, and delivery was quick.

Awful experience!

Easy to navigate the store. Completely misleading information about the product availability.. 5 weeks after placing the order I am still waiting for the product to be shipped. I have asked for the order to be prioritized, and was told it would be 2 weeks ago. Nothing has happened, absolutely hopeless.

Terrible website

It has been a terrible experience. I bought a shoe rack which it revealed to be a piece of junk. I lost so much time building it to see it falling apart and not even stand and also missing parts. I bought also a towel that never arrived after many weeks and I had to cancel the order. I haven’t received the refund for neither of the items. Hopefully one day will arrive

Product Appearance Not as advertised

You cannot fault the best customer service team of Zanui

One of the best customer service I have experienced thus far. Ordered the items I wanted but found out that it took longer than what I was expected of the delivery time and I need the items within a certain time frame. When online and utilized the chat function and notified Zanui of my situation. Instead of brushing me off and telling me that that's the store policy. The customer service said that she will contact the warehouse to notify them and see if they could have the order out quicker. A few days the chat, Zanui emailed me to notify me that the item will be shipped soon. I have received the items within the stated time frame and everything was perfect. Will definitely recommend Zanui and will shop with them again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great service and happy with out product

Great product, exactly as describe on website. 1st delivery came damages in transit so they immediately offered replacement or money back and the replacement came not long afterwards. Very happy would use this company again in future, Great service

High gloss floating shelves

Hi iam very happy with the product I purchased the item wasn't difficult to install and it looks amazing I highly recommend this company and will be purchasing more product s in the near future

Product Appearance As advertised

Hi, How can I track my order?? I want to know when I’m gone recive my order????? There is no track number with my order confirmation. Everytime O go on the website it just gives me the order details. I want to track it, how can I do that?????????????????????????
Hello Maryam, I hope you are well! So sorry to hear you are having trouble tracking your order and I can certainly assist you with this. Please, could you send over an email to customer@zanui.com.au along with your order number and attn this to 'Kerry' in the subject and I can certainly help you track this!

Hi, I'm wanting to order two barstools but won't be home when they are delivered due to working full time. Will they be taken to my local post office or will I have to collect from elsewhere? I'm in WA…. thank you :)
I can’t say definitively but mine were left on the veranda in my absence. Probably depends on you instructions on deliveryHey Jen, thank you for getting in touch! You can provide the courier with the authority to leave your order in a safe place in the event you're not home for delivery. If this option doesn't suit, depending on the stools and type of delivery offered, you would likely be carded and provided with the courier's contact information, so you can get in touch to rearrange a suitable time for delivery. You can see what type of delivery service is offered on the particular item you're interested in, by clicking 'Returns/Delivery information' just underneath the item cost on the product page. You can also contact our super friendly customer care team on 1300 668 317 or via email on customer@zanui.com.au. Hope this helps, Zanui Team

I have just purchased Royal Doulton crystal wear from Zanui and I am concerned about it breaking during transit. Has anyone purchased crystal wear from Zanui before and did it arrive without any breakages?
Jess, I have not purchased Royal Doulton crystal, but I have experienced Zanui packaging to be VERY good. If you have already purchased, you will soon find out how it travels, and if you suspect any problems, take pictures of the packaging and product in the condition it arrives to you before opening the inner packaging. Their customer service has been excellent for me as my item did arrive damaged despite every effort by Zanui to avoid this (have you seen the video of Aus Post launching packages into their vans?) - Zanui handled the situation very professionallyThank you David! This was very reassuring for me. I have an email saying it has now been dispatched so fingers crossed I don't need to return it.

Similar listings