Zapals

Zapals

Matthew R.

Matthew R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap but flakey

Were always cheap with some nice deals. But now and then the products were of poor quality. Then after a while the delivers stopped arriving and then the site went offline. If they show up again, best to avoid them!

TIM M.Perth, WA

goods not delivered and no correspondence

no delivery of exterior solar light that were ordered 3 months ago.
i've emailed numerous times with noreply. I've bought from them before, were always slow with deliveries.
now- no zapals website!

Product Purchasedsolar lights
TIM M.

there's an association with shoppingsquare.com.au . The zapals name did appear on there website, since now removed. Watch out.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

No instructions or help.

Ordered a 7800 mAH charge battery , no record of the device on web site or help from shopping square, except they just sent another with no details .
Very dissatisfied , never again !

Product Purchasedcharger 7800 mAH item: ZP018-2001
Clare Kennedy

Clare KennedySouth East Queensland, QLD

never received my order

I ordered a product 2 months ago and although I have sent 4 emails I have never received an answer or the goods. I would never again order from Zapals they should not be in business

Product Purchaseda sat meter

Don't buy from ZAPALS

Don't buy anything from Zapals. Ordered headphones from Zapals in February now it's June and still not received. Countless emails sent. No contact number. Still no response from customer service.

No response

Ordered item which failed about 4 months later have contacted customer service about 4 times and no response. Would not recommend anyone use this company as if you have a pro lem you will not be able to contact them, use PayPal

elppus

elppusCoffs Harbour

Still waiting on my order

This is the worst online company I have ever had to deal with.
Made and paid for an order in early March. It is now nearing end of May and have contacted them several times without any answer.
Do not ever deal with Zapals. It is not an honourable company.

Avoid like the plague

Goods ordered two months ago and never received, all emails are ignored. Coincidentally I have been receiving spam robo calls every couple of days since creating a Zapals account. NEVER give this fraud company your phone number and NEVER deal with them! I would give them zero stars if I could.

Gezz

GezzPerth, WA

Never Reply to query

I had successfully bought several items from this company during 2018, but I ordered items in late December 2018 which had not arrived by February. After two queries to Zapals not being answered (apart from a robot acknowledgment) I escalated the issue with Paypal. After 30 days passed, they never received a response from Zapals either, so Paypal gave me my money back.
Moral of this story: Avoid Zapals, and use Paypal where you can, as they will refund fraudulent sales. Ebay will also refund where there is a fraudulent sale.
As an alternative for similar products, I have found Banggood very good to deal with.

Product PurchasedTool kit
alex

alex

don't even deserve a star

Ordered an item,never received it.6 tickets in four months ,no reply.Do they even exist.
stay away from this company.How do you get your money back?Don't have any online support .use my credit card,what a mistake.

Vijender

Vijender

Fraud Company

I ordered item on 07 Nov 2018 and order never arrived...Stay away from this company. Total Rip off.
Will never buy from them again, have raised a dispute with pay pal.

Goods never arrived - Thank goodness for Pay Pal

Goods ordered and paid for 28th Feb. Followed Zampals up twice - 2 computer generated, do not reply, responses- Then another to say a 'ticket had been created' - Nothing further - not a peep.
Claim lodged with Pay Pal on 1st April who today advised they will refund my money.
Have nothing to do with Zapals International Electronic Commerce ( Shen Zhen)Co.,Ltd
You have been warned.
Stay away.
One star but only because I needed to complete that box.
Did I mention - stay away from Zapals
Trust this is clear enough.

Tong

TongSouth East Queensland, QLD

No delivery

I paid on 20 March .....But my Orders still not delivery yet . Also can not contact the help center . No reply any message , Only 1 way request money refund from Paypal .

timthoo

timthooSydney, NSW

Zero integrity company

Orders not delivered. When questioned about non-delivery of orders, the customer service will not reply to your e-mails. Buy at your own peril. Stay away from this company. I hope the law catch up to these people and close down their operations.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy as

item did not turn up ordered 28/01/19-have requested contact from them twice and all they do is say my request has been given a ticket number & someone will get back to me usually within 24 hours.I am absolutely amazed this company is still being advertised on Oz Bargain as they are quite well revered.

Marc D.

Marc D.

Order never arrived - thieves!

I ordered a watch with Zapals on 24 January 2019. EX17S Luminous Smart Watch Sunlight-visible 12-Month Long. I sent a few emails, but they remained unanswered, and the parcel never turned up. Zapals is one big scam. Don't be fooled. The scamming company is registered in Australia like this:
"We are registered in the Australia simplified GST system. ATO Reference Number (ARN): 3000 1369 6542."

Igor

IgorSydney, NSW

Refund promised for undelivered items but 2 months later no refund and no replies for tickets

Stay away from this company!
Initially they reply to your support tickets but then don't deliver on promises and don't respond anymore.
I lost fair amount of money on products that weren't delivered and not refunded as promised.

Very dodgy company!

Gayle

GayleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN. STOP TAKING OUR MONEY

Have brought from them several times with small orders. Promote delivery. Until I places a larger order 4 weeks ago. No reply to emails not repling to Facebook messages either. Never again will you get a cent out of me even if my order somehow manages to turn up.

Still waiting on product

I have been waiting almost 3 months for a product and Zapals just has a reply with prewritten letter.

I have complained and have not heard proper information. They just say keep waiting when the product was suppose to arrive after 2 weeks.

Siraj S.

Siraj S.Perth, WA

Fake Company

Never order from Zapal, product never arrives, ordered 3 times but havent received a single item yet, support wont reply neither will you get the refund back. seems this is a fake site

Product Purchasedbulb

Patrick

Patrickasked

I bought a 8.5" LCD writing pad on 9 November 2018 and still not delivered. More than 2 months now. Can you please check and let me know if it is on it's way? This supposed to be my grand daughter's Christmas present.
Regards
Patrick Poon

Cotey

I don’t work for Zapals! I’m another customer that was ripped off.
Try and contact them yourself via their chat window on their website.

Please stop asking me questions people. I am just a customer that has not been provided with the item I ordered.

Mark.P
Mark.P

Cotey. You are doing a great job. The most offical Zapals spokesperson we have here! :D

Reesy

Reesyasked

Why is it that i still haven't got my order yet and there is no way to call yall?

Cotey

I’m not Zapals, just another disgruntled customer that has not been helped by them or PayPal.

The only way Zapals talked to me was via their chat window on their site...you could try there. Good luck

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

I agree with Coley, the only way I've ever had any correspondence with them, was by opening a ticket... I've had some orders take more than 3 months to arrive.... I've had one order, take more than 3 months for them to realise they hadn't sent the order, and that they didn't have any stock, and then another 3 months to get my refund.

denny
denny

You can email customer service at customerservice@zapals.com. But, don't get your hopes up about a happy resolution. From my experience, their return policy requirements concerning defective merchandise is an exercise in futility. I'll never buy merchandise from ZAPALS again. Maybe your situation is different. Good luck...

Viper940

Viper940asked

can someone please tell me how to get intouch with them because i made a purchase and still have not received my email so that i can track my order and also the phone number no longer works i am getting very upset