Zavvi

Zavvi

Pippa

Pippa

Worst online shopping experience

Very disappointed with the Zavvi service, probably the worst I have experienced. The order took over a month to be dispatched with no other advice (one email) to say it was in dispatch. It too another 2 1/2 week to be sent. I contacted Zavvi by email and Messenger and dealt with a number of staff members who assured me the ordered had been cancelled but this was not true. This was a birthday gift and still on it's way so too late for the birthday. I will not use Zavvi again.

Troy

TroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use them , items don’t arrive.

My order was sent to the wrong address as I apparently supplied the wrong postcode , first they said they would refund me or get the item
resent . Then told me few days later that it was delivered, I said it wasnt.

On checking tracking wasn’t even delivered to apparently wrong given postcode 3023 Caroline Springs that was apparently given instead of 3212 Lara.... No was delivered to Box Hill 3128 ??? Really ! What a joke, stay clear.

FUNKO POP

OMG...After reading all the negative reviews I was thinking oh well, teach me fur buying anything from this site but no.. My funko pops arrived and not too long to wait abs in great condition and I got a chase! I'm so happy... Thank you Zavvi!

Jac

JacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not receive item and they will not refund

I have not received my item. They will not refund me despite multiple requests. I am now out of pocket $130. Do not buy from this website

Corin

Corin

Lying company

Craig g

Craig gPerth

Don’t buy from them

Purchased items from them back in June 2020, have only received one item since then and the box it came in was crushed and not packaged well, have still not received the other items and have since been told I need to cancel them as they can no longer send them, I have done this and I am still waiting for my refund of over $200

delius

deliusQueensland

Item arrived at last

I ordered a limited edition vinyl LP because the price was excellent. It didn't arrive by the due date so waited another 2 weeks then emailed customer service. They replied within 48 hours and said to wait until another date. Good news my order came before the new date and it was well packaged and in great condition. So a part from the delivery delay. I am very happy with my purchase and with Zavvi communication and customer service.

Ross

RossPerth, WA

No Refund or replacement

Whilst Zavvi has some great items, almost half of what I have ordered over the past months has either not arrived, or was damaged. In almost every case of delivery, it took between 40 and 55 days. And after 40 days, they will not refund or replace - so you will always lose out.

Refuse to refund a cancelled item

Jarmodnok

JarmodnokSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid, don't touch them

They are a UK company, the deliveries take ages or don't arrive, I wish I could give it zero stars.
Gave up and brought product locally, sending product that did turn up back, and you have to ship to the UK and pay for it.

Tara

TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from this company

Ordered a Star Wars figurine to be kept as a collectors item. Took ages to receive my item and when I did the box of the figurine was all damaged. The package is key when keeping things as a collectors item. They said they would give me a refund but I would have to send the item back to them which I found out they are located in the UK and not Australia. Got a quote and shipping will cost $41 to send it back which they will not refund. I will be contacting PayPal to put a complaint in to try and get my money back.

Will A

Will A

Do not buy from them. They’re NOT as advertised.

I ordered 2 shirts from what was meant to be an Australian website.
Started feeling concerned about my order when I had no shipping details sent. I made the order on 30/12/20, in a message to them 21/01/21 (1 day past the latest my order was due by), they said they had not sent my order until 08/01/21. No tracking number. I had to ask twice before they told me they post from the UK, not Australia. They also said I can message them 30 days after they posted my order, which is 6wks by then. I paid by PayPal and I will be requesting a refund the day after that day passes. I wish I had checked reviews before ordering.

Paul W.

Paul W.South Australia

Never use them ever

I orded several blurays and received some of them but not all. One was a box set that cost $135 that was due back in November last year, it's now the 28 of January and still a no show. They sent me a link to put in for a refund but the link didn't work. After several emails of excuses I have given up. $250 wasted and to reorder the boxset through another company cost a lot more as its was limited edition and the value has gone up. Never again.

Dan T

Dan TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay well clear of Zavvi

Brendan C.

Brendan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item Not Delivered

I ordered 6 blu-rays and only received 5 of them. I waited 50 days to contact them presuming that with the blu-rays coming from the UK, Clovis and Xmas time that it would take longer. After contacting them they told me that since it was after 40 days they couldn’t offer a refund or replacement. I won’t be using them again after this and reading the other reviews here

JMQ

JMQSydney, NSW

Listed items not actually available

Ordered a t-shirt before the 2020 Christmas delivery cut off. It didn't arrive. Early January I contacted customer service by email (only way to contact them), and received a stock standard response about delivery sometimes taking longer (despite promises of delivery before Christmas) that didn't address any of my questions. Late January they sent an email saying they couldn't find any suppliers who could provide the item and would issue a refund - from an email address you can't reply to! I wouldn't recommend them due to their very poor customer service, and because they list items that are unavailable.

Horrible customer service, they refuse to replace damaged items

I ordered the 6lp jazz LP's, and box arrived undamaged. 4 of 6 record sleeves were bent an mangled. Zavvi refused to take responsibility, and offered me a refund of $5! The shipping box was undamaged, and the records were poorly packed. Replace the damaged records like a reputable company would do! Buyer beware!!

Shan

ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

This is a dodgy company. Item never received. Emails read and not replied to. Excuses given. Read the reviews. DODGY

Michelle B.

Michelle B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So disappointing! Would not exchange or refund a faulty item!!!!!

I recently bought a $180 Iron Man helmet for a birthday present. It wasn't opened 3 weeks after it was received and then found out that the helmet had dents on it and didn't close properly. They would not do anything about it as it was outside of their 14 day exchange or refund policy. I will be taking it further with my bank. Do not buy from this company! Very dodgy!

Harmony

HarmonyHunter Region, NSW

Slow shipping, bad customer service

Ordered some DVDs from them for Christmas presents in November 2020, they arrived mid January 2020. The only response I got from customer service was "shipping can take up to 30 days". Will not use this website again.