Zavvi

Zavvi

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Esther P.

Esther P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Received My Parcel Back And Never Returned Money Absolute Thieves! Do Not Trust

I was under the impression this was an Australian stockist and ordered a DVD as a gift. I saw they have a 14 day cancellation policy so ordered. Stock is from overseas therefore takes forever to come with no tracking or way of knowing how long it will be. I was told to wait 30 days and no cancellation as it's been sent. Would never use again. I finally received the item and sent it back and they confirmed but then they never refunded my money and they asked for images of my bank statement to prove this. Completely untrustworthy. They stole my money. Returning item to the uk means that postage costs nearly $30 as you must return to uk. Zavvi uk not au

Cmb

CmbHighfields, QLD

NOT AUSTRALIAN

Items being shipped internationally, not from Australian stockists. 3 weeks and still waiting. Was told 5-7 days. Very misleading website, should not be allowed! Tracking numbers provided do not even work.

Mark Franklin

Mark FranklinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sceptical but very satisfied

After placing an order from what seemed an Australian website then having ordered approved then a confirmation of it being dispatched only to find out it was a UK website. Given a delivery date of between 12th -18th July thought it seemed a bit long seeing as I have ordered from UK before and usually better the Australian interstate ordering, I normally get ordered delivered with 7-10 days from UK. In all fairness I emailed a day after the 18th only to be told it could take 30 days from order but arrived next day, un like many reviews my order was correct and almost on time so very satisfied with Zavvi. Thank you

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Why can't I give zero stars? Scam.

Not happy with this company. Ordered a present for my partner in December. Still haven't received it but their website keeps sending me emails saying that the exact same one I bought is in stock. When I asked when it would be posted I was told 72 hours. That was nearly a week ago. And now they are not answering my messages.

They took my money. No receipt no replies and no product. Scum!

Bunch of criminals. They took 75 dollars for a DVD box set. No receipt and no product. They have no phone number and without a receipt number will not help.

shazzy219

shazzy219Hervey Bay

Very misleading

I bought two items from their website and paid extra for tracking because of the multiple items. After paying, they sent me an email three days later, to say one of the items wasn't available. (The more expensive of the two items.) So I paid almost as much for postage for the one cheaper item as I did for the item itself. If something is not in stock it should not be on their website. I then purchased the item that was out of stock from eBay and it was posted from the UK. I placed the eBay order 4 days after the order through Zavvi and it arrived before the Zavvi order. I thought I was buying from an Australian website, but they are actually based overseas. The au web address is very misleading.

Terrible service, long delivery time

Ordered from this site as it had a .com.au address, there was nothing to state this was being sent from the UK. Order arrived 6 weeks after purchase, and 1 day before Christmas even though the stated delivery was 7 December. Sent a message asking for a tracking number and was sent a terse response that it could take 3 weeks longer, even though none of this was mentioned at time of purchase (and no tracking number provided). Toy arrived and stopped working two days later, poor product, terrible service. I am awaiting their response on the defective toy however I don’t expect any restitution. Do not use this company

DVD

Made an order online from .com.au website. Delivery maximum time is 5-10 days. Have been contacting Zavvi who say it is 30 days delivery. Sent them proof of their own website in Australia saying 5-10 days and the order confirmation said expected delivery between this period. Have reported to Paypal for misleading. Also had to buy again from somewhere else as this was a gift.

DKC

DKCBrisbane

You are not buying from Australia!!!

Went to the .com.au site rather than .com thinking i was ordering from Australia! Even allowed 3 weeks delivery time which would be more than ample if it was in the country.

Only after money was taken did it give me a super long 4+ week delivery timeframe. Only after i asked where my items were did they admit everything comes from the UK! Nothing is stated on the AU site. Only 2 postage days before xmas so kids pressies wont arrive now.

Been told to contact them mid jan if items havent arrived! That will be 6 weeks from ordering. Hope i get my stuff then im done...

Grant S

Grant SAU

No T shirt

Did not receive purchase? Apparently was supposed to arrive yesterday but after the the reviews. Just another rip off thank you very much.

Joha

JohaMelbourne

Don't buy anything from here

I ordered a t-shirt, it was supposed to come between 5 to 10 days. It came a month later that expected and I got the wrong size. Terrible service!!!!

Do not buy from these sellers!

Purchased two things over two weeks from Father’s Day as site says shipping is 5-10days. Neither product has been received and it has been 15 days. Emailed them only to be told it could take 30 calendar days. This is nowhere on their website. Outrageous way to run a business.

Products never arrived

Ordered two items that never arrived. When i emailed and asked where they were (4 months after they were supposed to arrive), i was treated like i was trying to rip THEM off. They then blamed the australian postal system and said they couldn't track it once it left their shores. Never received, or offered, a refund or replacement! $100 wasted! Do not use this site!

Terrible site

Ordered 2 pop vinyls have not received them and they do not respond to their emails and the delivery status does not update terrible service and a terrible site do not buy off here.

Last Time I EVER try Zavvi

I had ordered two pop vinyls over a month ago and now they’re saying that it will may even take longer...(About another month or two)
NOT happy about this...very unprofessional and I won’t be using this site again.

Sim

SimSydney, NSW

Disappointment-repeatedly. Make no business sense.

Waiting 4 months for a Pop

Customer service is non existent

For blu ray buyers, Zavvi provide decent material, usually trouble free.
However, when things go wrong - eg. an item doesn't arrive or an incorrect or damaged item is supplied - the process for replacement or refund is deplorable and it has been rock bottom over the Xmas period.
Zavvi do not respond to emails and/or tweets seeking their assistance, or if they do, it's to seek information they already have like your postal address before going silent again. The policy is clearly a cynical tactic to make pursuing the lost item/refund as difficult and drawn out as possible for the customer so s/he eventually gives up. After years of support I'm done with them

Bad communication, inaccurate delivery times

Waiting for something I was told would be delivered by 18th Dec at the latest...still waiting. Contact them to find out where it is and now suddenly it could take 30 days? This was a Christmas present, needless to say I will not be ordering from them again.

Buyer Beware

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered and paid for my item. They have sent my purchase to the wrong address. Worst online shopping experience ever. I am now getting the runaround and am unable to get a response from the company Do not shop with this company ever. Waste of money and time.