Zavvi

1.5

Tony N.

Tony N.North Queensland, QLD

Shocking

Ordered a board game from their Australia shop, waited 6 weeks for the package to come from their overseas warehouse and instead of the board game they sent a bottle of chocolate sauce, and now they won’t even give a refund but expect me to trust them and wait again
Wouldn’t ever deal with them again

Casey S.

Casey S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

I've heard a lot of hit or miss stories about Zavvi, most of the negative comments seem to be about how long stuff takes to arrive or customer service, so I decided to risk it for a sweet little 4 for $40 deal.
The package was on my doorstep 14 days later. During COVID 19.
So yeah, I'm pretty damn happy with my experience.

vega

vegaSydney Surrounds, NSW

NOT IN AUSTRALIA

Zavvi makes it look like they are in Australia and that your delivery will arrive between 7-10 days.
I purchased a birthday present 1 month before I needed it and it did not arrive in time as shipping is from Europe. Very misleading and dissapointing.

TC P.

TC P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zavvi - Another bog standard ripoff merchant.

Six weeks later, still no items.

After 6 weeks, my order still has not been delivered. It is now a month after the ETA date. Let's be realistic - Zavvi has descended into an online scam at this point. You might as well set your money on fire for all the good it will do. Order anywhere else, you'll regret purchasing with Zavvi.

AntinoSydney, NSW

still no joy..........too the world

hi again ,never got a response from Gracie re problems with using Pay Pal ,after a long conversation with them their computer secuity failsafes have come to play with them to protect me ,apparently their are issues with them , 3 of us have tried to use the site using paypal and none went through nor the WOOT site which is the same ,Pay Pal tell me there is a problem with the site and will not let us use it ,thats a number of us ,can Gracie please explain to us these issues or get onto Pay Pal to find out ...thankyou

Horrible! Stay away from this website!

Wish I could give them less than one star! Horrible customer service! Wrong item delivered and after nearly 2 months I still haven’t got my money back! Do yourselves a favour: stay away from this website! Overpriced and pathetic quality!

LeeMarqGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices for movies

I decided to take a chance knowing that they are a UK based company. Everything went perfectly. My in stock Blu Ray showed up exactly 2 weeks later from date of order. I then put in another order for 2 Blu Rays, and they both arrived as separate packages 2 weeks later. Prices good. Items arriving. No complaints.

DPR

DPRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Company

First things first, this company is NOT based in Australia; they're basically a middleman for Amazon UK. They don't ship orders and keep your money! I ordered a blu ray from them ($70) over a month ago and now it's become a nightmare to get my money back. I have contacted the ombudsman as I think this company is pretending to operate out of Australia when they are not.

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

Great place to buy movies from

Have been ordering from zavvi for a few years now never had a problem. They are cheap and stock stuff i can't get in australia they do take a while to get things shipped here as everything is dispatched from the UK but have never had a problem.

Francois

FrancoisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrific service

Sent me the wrong dvd - then wont replace it or reimburse me as they wanted to see a photo of myself with the iincorrect item I returned! ; like talking to a brick wall. Horrific service. stay away

Melissa734

Melissa734Canberra 2600, ACT

Worst experience ever - Avoid

I'm basically just repeating all the other 1 star ratings. Major delivery times, missed Christmas altogether, terrible customer service and offered me 10% for damaged item. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lies about shipping times, poor quality products, don't respond to customers.

We only bought from this seller because they promised a short dispatch time of 2 days. The item had still not been dispatched 20 days later and failed to arrive for Christmas. The seller only responds to our emails with generic copy and paste responses.

Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company I have ever dealt with!!

Scammers!!

Do not use them. They don’t send items ordered and then say they will refund but never do! Appalling service. Plenty of reviews confirming this. I have contacted them on 6 occasions and they still haven’t refunded.

Kellie Smith

Kellie SmithSydney, NSW

No stars! Rubbish!!

The worst online ordering experience I have ever had. I placed my order on the 11 December in hope for a Xmas delivery. I also made payment on this day. I still have not received my order and the worst part is they will not respond and tell me where my order is. I have asked for a refund and again no response. I shop a lot online and have never experienced the lack of service as I have with this company. How does a company like this stay in business that is the question.

If I could give zero stars I would

DO NOT order with Zavvi.... it's a total waste of time, money and energy.... My order on 4.12.19 still has not been dispatched and despite numerous requests for a cancellation (it was supposed to be a Christmas present) I keep getting the same repetitive response of it taking '3-4 working days to process the request' (it's been 12 days since I first requested the refund)....

Raymond B.

Raymond B.Western Australia

Never Again Zavvi

willis

willis

BE CARFUL

This is a shame website. Do not go here stay away - keep your money and buy local from a shop where you can take it back with a receipt ect - this is a SCAM. Looks great, heaps of variety - if its too good to be true, it usually is. Im trying to get my money back as I've been waiting 2 months for the product haha stupid me.
Its a scam website and should be shut down. Shame on you Zavvi. Shame on the people working for you. P.S - use paypal to beat these scammers.

rampant80

rampant80Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid like the plague

These people have zero conscience and zero customer service. If you buy from here you will get your purchase "eventually" if at all. I cant warn you enough, take your hard earned elsewhere.

Antinoasked

hi all, trying to buy items on this site but it wont let me check out with PayPal ,also the mobile number for there Sydney office is disconnected ,can`t contact anyone there or overseas, i don`t want to be one of those unfortunate buyers that have had an issue ,thats why i use Pay Pal ,yet i cannot ,can anyone help
Tar

LeeMarq

I just tried as I always use PayPal and the option popped up (along with checkout securely now, after pay, Gpat and PayPal. Maybe try a different web browser. I am using Safari.

Antino

wow. thanks, safari i use as well , when i go to pay ,fill in my details , click pay pal it comes up can`t confirm use alternative payment ,so they want me to use credit card etc , with out pay pal protection

Suzanna

Suzannaasked

What is a contact number or email that is vailed. Im getting real pissed off

You can only send a message to their customer service team.
They provide no phone number to ring, or their address (which doing a google search turns up to be vacant land).

Other Toys & Game Shops