Zen Joint & Muscle Care Spray

4.5

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Perfect, Wish I could buy it in larger Bottles

I have tried heaps of different Balms - Sprays - Deep heat - you name it.

This product - you can feel it working once you apply . Best ever. Easy to Use.

Its only taken 40 years to find you. But worth the wait.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Amazing stuff!

I have tried so many topical pain relief rubs and this is the most effective by far. Works quickly and lasts. Using it for lower back pain, inflammation from degeneration, old injuries and sciatic pain. So glad I've found it.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$20.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Tried all rubs

I have tried every from around but finally,Eureka...
This gel eases my aches and pains at last..I work at a Pet store which requires heavy lifting. Having not been used to that kind of work my body felt the effects. I tried every rub recommended but by chance stumbled upon this..One must keep rubbing from time to time.

I feel human again and pain free...

Feels good to know I have a solution at last...Thank you..

Effective WithinMore than 1 Day
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Zen Joint & Muscle Care Spray compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Ayla H

Ayla HGippsland, VIC

Amazing for endo, PSOS, period pain.

It's the only thing that helps me with horribly painful periods and side effects, as well as gym aches and pains, headaches and everything in-between.
I've stopped taking pain killers thanks to zen oil.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$25.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Pain TypeAcute
Effective Within15 minutes

ZEN SPRAY Changed my life & Friends I've shown. Relief for many injurys accidents. Works in minnuts Natural Avoid drugs.

Lots of accidents & Injurys
Broken Bones,Torn ligaments crushed nerve roots torn muscles Severe burns,Arthritus and Zen spray has helped more than I could imagine.
I wish I could buy 1tr Bottles

Purchased in January 2017 at Mamy chemists for A$28.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Love the smell

I really like this, it eases my elbow and shoulder, neck pains etc from tendon and nerve pain. I find myself alternating between several natural rubs but I love this Zen

It actually works !

I suffer from chronic nerve pain & arthritis due to an accident & several operations on my cervical spine , I’ve tried everything on the market & zen works the best by a big margin, I’ve also recommended it to friends for sore back & knee pain & they all agree with me, I just wish it would last a little longer as it becomes expensive having to put it on every 30 mins , have they got a longer lasting solution ?

MAD992South East Queensland, QLD

Zen

I bought This from chemist warehouse today to use on my troublesome elbow from years of riding motocross bikes (tennis Elbow) ,so far so GOOD, i have in the past used voltaren,Elmore oil and the like i even bought a tens machine. This Zen stuff seems to keep the area feeling a little better than not using anything time will tell i bought the 50ml dropper pack $12.00 so seems cheap only drop 4x drops on my elbow. Fingers crossed this is what i have been looking for all these years,,,,,,,,,

OMG It is the best muscle fix i have ever used!

I had the most painful muscle issues in my thigh, i couldn't do any sport and weren't able to walk down stairs. However when i used ZEN it relived the pain straight away. I can not believe the results! Thanks ZEN

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

springtimeSydney, NSW

Works well

This spray works well. I have used it on many occasions & everytime it worked very well. I thoroughly recommend it. It's herbal, so it's non evasive. The only drawback is it smells a bit strong, but some people may not be bothered by this.

AAAhhh! :)......EEeeewwww! :(

Johnjgh

Johnjghasked

Can you use Zen when you only have 1 Kidney ??

Rosa L.
Rosa L.

PLEASE LET US KNOW MY HUSBAND HAS 1 KIDNEY JUST HE SERVER PAIN ON HIS SIDE PLEASE REPLY

Wendy w

Wendy wasked

Does zen spray interact ok with warfarin wendy

Peter H

Peter Hasked

I suffered from disc out of alignment, have very tight muscles in lower back. Would Zen be effective treating inflammation etc?

springtime

I'm sorry to hear of your ailment, I'm not sure if Zen would help or not, but give it a try. I have used it a few times & it has helped me. Perhaps when you visit your local Chemist you could consult your pharmacist or better still , maybe ask your local doctor first?I hope you feel better soon. Happy new year.

Peter
I'm not a doctor so can't Answer that.
But as a Topical ointment you could get your Wife to rub into your back to ease the pain

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products