Zen Herbal Liniment Spray

Zen Herbal Liniment Spray

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zen Herbal Liniment Spray? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5

Just get it!!!!

I have suffered from chronic joint pain since hitting menopause and post covid vax. I have been a very hard physical worker all my life. This spray works IMMEDIATELY… After my shower at night I sleep pain free all night. First thing in the morning when symptoms are the worst, immediate relief and off I go, to lift more heavy things!

Purchased in for $20.

mallymuff
mallymuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No pain relief

Such glowing reports from the reviews here that I bought some Zen Liniment just hoping I could add a positive review. I gave it a good go but felt no relief at all in fact nothing topical has helped my severe arthritis in my wrists and knee, but I still keep trying stuff, you'd think I'd learn by now and save the money.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

LizzyLoo
LizzyLooBuderim

Perfect pain relief for Posterior Tibialis Tendon Disfuction

I can't believe this little spray bottle of "gold" was in my cupboard for all these months while I've been suffering the uncomfortable pain of this injury. I discovered it today and boy it works!! I just reapply when needed.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $21.

My Thoughts.
My Thoughts.

A Valuable Product.

Zen Herbal Liniment does everything it claims..it quickly relieves aches and pains.
I have been using it for 8 years on my arthritic knees.
My son suffers chronic muscle and joint pain and he is never without Zen.
100 mil bottle will set you back $20 and it is well worth it because it goes a long way each time you spray it.
An added bonus is that it is australian made by martin and pleasance…it is a completely natural product.
I have never suffered side effects of any kind.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Zen Herbal Liniment Spray compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Brigitte S
Brigitte SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pain for Arthritis, Muscle Pain, Bruises and Sprains

This Liniment has many herbal ingredients and is completely natural.
When nothing else of the many different products I use does not work any longer, this liniment relieves the pain in arthritic knee nearly immediately

Purchased in for $15.

This product is the bomb, highly recommend it

Definitely eliminated pain even when on high strength meds so it's definitely good for pain as said tried the cream non effective,spray 100% excellent product. Only wish it was cheaper as buy 2 bottles month 100ml and normally $27 per bottle.Had 8 major back operations plus no spinal cord that now have rod that holds me together. Smashed last piece of bone attached to my rod few years ago so get extremely strong chronic pain even with strong meds doesn't quite take pain.spray small amount onto areas and well this gives me quality of life for few hrs, feeling happier again than crying constantly. Recommended to everyone except cream don't buy as has no effect,spray I's the best .

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $27.

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Perfect, Wish I could buy it in larger Bottles

I have tried heaps of different Balms - Sprays - Deep heat - you name it.

This product - you can feel it working once you apply . Best ever. Easy to Use.

Its only taken 40 years to find you. But worth the wait.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $17.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Amazing stuff!

I have tried so many topical pain relief rubs and this is the most effective by far. Works quickly and lasts. Using it for lower back pain, inflammation from degeneration, old injuries and sciatic pain. So glad I've found it.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $20.

Tried all rubs

I have tried every from around but finally,Eureka...
This gel eases my aches and pains at last..I work at a Pet store which requires heavy lifting. Having not been used to that kind of work my body felt the effects. I tried every rub recommended but by chance stumbled upon this..One must keep rubbing from time to time.

I feel human again and pain free...

Feels good to know I have a solution at last...Thank you..

• Incentivised Review No
  • Effective Within More than 1 Day

Ayla H
Ayla HGippsland, VIC

Amazing for endo, PSOS, period pain.

It's the only thing that helps me with horribly painful periods and side effects, as well as gym aches and pains, headaches and everything in-between.
I've stopped taking pain killers thanks to zen oil.

Purchased in for $25.

ZEN SPRAY Changed my life & Friends I've shown. Relief for many injurys accidents. Works in minnuts Natural Avoid drugs.

Lots of accidents & Injurys
Broken Bones,Torn ligaments crushed nerve roots torn muscles Severe burns,Arthritus and Zen spray has helped more than I could imagine.
I wish I could buy 1tr Bottles

Purchased in at Mamy chemists for $28.

Love the smell

I really like this, it eases my elbow and shoulder, neck pains etc from tendon and nerve pain. I find myself alternating between several natural rubs but I love this Zen

It actually works !

I suffer from chronic nerve pain & arthritis due to an accident & several operations on my cervical spine , I’ve tried everything on the market & zen works the best by a big margin, I’ve also recommended it to friends for sore back & knee pain & they all agree with me, I just wish it would last a little longer as it becomes expensive having to put it on every 30 mins , have they got a longer lasting solution ?

MAD992
MAD992South East Queensland, QLD

Zen

I bought This from chemist warehouse today to use on my troublesome elbow from years of riding motocross bikes (tennis Elbow) ,so far so GOOD, i have in the past used voltaren,Elmore oil and the like i even bought a tens machine. This Zen stuff seems to keep the area feeling a little better than not using anything time will tell i bought the 50ml dropper pack $12.00 so seems cheap only drop 4x drops on my elbow. Fingers crossed this is what i have been looking for all these years,,,,,,,,,

OMG It is the best muscle fix i have ever used!

I had the most painful muscle issues in my thigh, i couldn't do any sport and weren't able to walk down stairs. However when i used ZEN it relived the pain straight away. I can not believe the results! Thanks ZEN