Listing monitored by Zenni Optical

Anthony I.
Anthony I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic pair of Glasses

Very happy with my Progressive (No-Line Multi-Focal) glasses the frame is top quality,shipping was fast,this is the second pair I have purchased off Zenni.

Sam S.
Sam S.

Poor Service & Shipping

I've had two major issues with Zenni the first was ordering my glasses I went through the website and followed the steps and at the end when I placed my order the money was taken but my order was not generated by the system, it took over two weeks to get a refund. The second time I placed my order on the 14th of March the system did generate the order but it has been stuck in shipping and has still not been delivered as of today's date 5th of May which is 52 days. I would carefully consider this before ordering from Zenni Optical.

Luiys Reviews
Luiys Reviews Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best value glasses you can buy

Brad R.

Major supply and shipping issues

After ordering 1 pair of prescription glasses and 1 pair of sunglasses in the first week of March, I have been asking for updates weekly as they are constantly shown as in transit. Online chat and email communication continue to say wait ‘a few more days” and 7 weeks after ordering and payment in full they still refused refund with product never appearing to have arrived in Australia. After quoting their own website guarantee I finally had to get forceful to get a refund out of them. I would not order again or trust them.

ElFarol
ElFarolMelbourne

2nd purchase, issues again out of 30 day warranty

rubyrose
rubyroseCentral Queensland, QLD

What would I do without you?

I have been buying glasses from Zenni for the past 11 years. I can honestly say I have never had a problem. Always fitted perfectly and a truly great range to choose from. I have never waited more than 14 days for them to arrive in Australia. I have looked at glasses here in Oz starting price $250.00. Thank you

Roo

Worst ever. Did not deliver even after a month and a half

Delivery not carried out and told me that it's with Hong Kong post or Australia post. Such a waste of my time

Roo

I have already . No one responds. One of the worst service and companies. Never buy from them . I surely am not.

Rusty
Rusty

A Very Positive Experience.

Just received my first pair of Zenni specs.
All in all a very positive experience:

Frames: High quality.
Lenses: 100% accurate as per prescription.
Price: Compared to Australia - about 1/5th.
Selection Parameters: Comprehensive.
Frame Options: Comprehensive.
Lens Options: Comprehensive.
Turnaround: 3 weeks from order.
Delivery: Faultless and fully notified.

Jilly
JillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality. Great price!

Minus 12, so pretty high myopia! I’ve had six pairs of Zenni glasses and find they consistently do a better job with lens grinding and fitting than any I’ve bought in AU. I also save hundreds of dollars on each pair. Just bought 3 pairs of high index glasses for $450 AUD, when one pair here would be about $700 minimum.

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Such a great choice, the quality is outstanding and the delivery is quick. I have recommended Zenni Optical to all our family and friends. The tech support has been exceptional. Keep up the great work

hellie
hellie

great product always happy with the lovely frames

I've had three or four orders through Zenni and always have had great service, quality products and good prices and quick delivery.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect glasses at a good price

I've bought from Zenni for about 14 years and been very satisfied with the service and product and of course the delivery

Rachel
RachelMelbourne

Good quality glasses without the expensive price tag

I've purchased a few pairs of glasses from Zenni and am always impressed with the quality. Navigating the glasses frames is much easier if you filter by specific measurements, otherwise the range can be overwhelming. The digital try on feature is pretty good, but sometimes does glitch out.

The glasses are good quality and are comfortable. The generic photochromic lenses don't get as dark as the 'Transitions' branded lenses which can be frustrating in some situations. Their brown sunglasses lenses are also a very green yellow shade of brown which takes a bit of getting used to.

Overall, I would recommend Zenni.

Fantastic!

Fantastic service, great frames, good prices. I will be back very soon! How long have opticians been ripping us off?

Tony
TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

I'm making better choices through experience.

The value cannot be beaten. I save literally hundreds of dollars with each pair I buy. There are some occasional downsides though. My latest pair have uneven nose pieces. It's only very slight but enough to be a little annoying to wear. The lenses have always been accurate to my prescription and no problem with the focal point. My glasses are lasting longer these days, so they generally wear out before falling apart.