Jilly

JillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality. Great price!

Minus 12, so pretty high myopia! I’ve had six pairs of Zenni glasses and find they consistently do a better job with lens grinding and fitting than any I’ve bought in AU. I also save hundreds of dollars on each pair. Just bought 3 pairs of high index glasses for $450 AUD, when one pair here would be about $700 minimum.

Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Such a great choice, the quality is outstanding and the delivery is quick. I have recommended Zenni Optical to all our family and friends. The tech support has been exceptional. Keep up the great work

hellie

hellie

great product always happy with the lovely frames

I've had three or four orders through Zenni and always have had great service, quality products and good prices and quick delivery.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect glasses at a good price

I've bought from Zenni for about 14 years and been very satisfied with the service and product and of course the delivery

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

Good quality glasses without the expensive price tag

I've purchased a few pairs of glasses from Zenni and am always impressed with the quality. Navigating the glasses frames is much easier if you filter by specific measurements, otherwise the range can be overwhelming. The digital try on feature is pretty good, but sometimes does glitch out.

The glasses are good quality and are comfortable. The generic photochromic lenses don't get as dark as the 'Transitions' branded lenses which can be frustrating in some situations. Their brown sunglasses lenses are also a very green yellow shade of brown which takes a bit of getting used to.

Overall, I would recommend Zenni.

Fantastic!

Fantastic service, great frames, good prices. I will be back very soon! How long have opticians been ripping us off?

Tony

TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

I'm making better choices through experience.

The value cannot be beaten. I save literally hundreds of dollars with each pair I buy. There are some occasional downsides though. My latest pair have uneven nose pieces. It's only very slight but enough to be a little annoying to wear. The lenses have always been accurate to my prescription and no problem with the focal point. My glasses are lasting longer these days, so they generally wear out before falling apart.

Store LocationOn line
Matt

MattQueensland

Thank you Zenni great service so close to the end of year. Delivery was on time with good tracking given.

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Cute and well priced!

They fit perfectly and feels high quality!
Quick shipping and reliable tracking.
I’ve worn these glasses everyday since getting them.

Angela J.

Angela J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great thank you sooo much

Awesome service & perfect glasses for me speedy delivery faster than optometrist love the look & very durable for me as I tent to be rough with my glasses

Irene B

Irene BFar North Queensland, QLD

Replacement glasses

Delighted I was able to replace my favourite glasses that I'd lost. They arrived promptly . Very happy. Shame about the exchange rate though which made them quite expensive for me.

Rosemary

RosemaryCentral West, NSW

Great as always

2 new pair of glasses received yesterday. Great service and products as always. We now have a friend using your service too, she is very happy too.

Store LocationOn Line store
Lawrence

LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses - delivery fail

Love the glasses. Paid for quick delivery but didn't get that. Spoke to online support and she said the glasses would arrive the next day. They did. Asked for a refund on the extra delivery cost but have heard from no one until being asked to do this survey. Please refund my express delivery cost.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zenni 4 me

I have used Zenni for my glasses for probably 10 years and have had no problems. I also use them for my wife and children. Mine is a fairly complicated multi focal prescription. Be careful with your prescription and choose frames using the reviews. Only problem is the Aus to US dollar conversion rate but still 60 to 75 percent cheaper than available in Australia.

TempleFit

TempleFitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hit and Miss

I've bought 7 pairs of glasses from Zenni. Two were great, five were terrible. The problem is you can't try them on. The last pair I just had to throw out. Even after two goes at trying to get it right with customer service.
Zenni is good for single vision glasses. They are not good with Multifocal. They just can't seem to get the lenses right. Customer service is good and they have a decent return policy. I recommend Zenni only for simple vision prescriptions. Go to your local Optometrist for anything more advanced.

Store Locationonline

Phillip B.Southwest, VIC

Don't use Zenni

Filled in the form on the internet and ordered 3 sets of glasses. They arrived in good time, but were completely wrong. It took 3 emails and 2 phone calls to USA from Australia before I was told that the data I inserted was incorrect even though it matched my prescription.

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

You must give Zenni a go

Zenni provide a much cheaper alternative to the local supplier
Downside is if you choose incorrectly it is hardly worth asking for a return as there is no free returns
I would give them a go

Store LocationZenni
Diana May

Diana MayNew South Wales

Love my light green tint!

Easy to use. I had my script in the system already so I used that again. The glasses offered are on trend and lots to choose from. I will be ordering again.

Store LocationOn-line
Shaz

ShazNorthern Region, NSW

Zenni are excellent,,highly recommend them.

This is the 2nd time I've bought glasses through Zenni & both pairs have been exactly what I ordered,,I can't recommend them enough,,I tell everyone to go through Zenni.
It's a Lot quicker going through Zenni than my optometrist.

Store LocationOn line

Happy first-time customer

Very pleased with my glasses. Website was easy to navigate and I was impressed with the wide range of choices. My glasses fit very well and I'm more than happy to recommend Zenni.