Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love Zenni

I tell everyone about Zenni, it’s simple and I have used them for years now. I would recommend Zenni every time. I end up putting all the extra coatings on and it still is very affordable.

Store LocationOnline

The best company to order glasses from ever!

My daughter originally suggested Zenni when they lived on the Navy base in Japan. Her optometrist actually mentioned them as an option. I have ordered several pair of glasses since and have been happy with each order. I have been able to wear them all right out of the box. They are MUCH more affordable especially when wearing progressive lenses. I mention them to friends all the time!

Store Locationwww.zennioptical.com

Fabulous & affordable

I’ve been a Zenni customer for at least 10+ years. I ordered the first time by luck finding them on the internet looking for affordable glasses. I was so impressed that my whole family uses Zenni now. Personally I’ve bought 6 pairs of glasses and never disappointed. I’ve even recommended to many friends who are also very satisfied customers.
Awesome quality & affordable, which is so nice to find these days.

Wonderful to have affordability at last!

This is my second time ordering glasses and have persuaded hubbie to do the same. Ordered two pairs this time with only one previously. Found the website abit daunting at first but took my time to get it right and on the second time found it alot easier as it had remembered my prescription (half the battle sorted!!). Very prompt service and arrived in good quality (no damage). Love having new glasses to wear! Would definitely recommend to all! Would love some more blingy glasses for women though! More for special occasions.

Affordable, Correct Eye Prescription and large choice of Glass Frames

Once I took time to read clearly stated directions how to insert prescription, very easy to complete online form. Amazing I have never had wrong eye prescription as mine is a little tricky. Happy with frames as nice choice of smaller size ones for my face. Very affordable which allows me to order several over the years. I have recommended Zenni to family and friends.

Store LocationOnline, I live in Australia.

Love Zenni glasses!

I have purchase 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and have been totally satisfied with each and every one of them. The service is accurate and the delivery fast. Very satisfied with my purchases and have recommended them to all my friends.

Store LocationPurchased on line.

Spare pair of glasses

Needed some glasses for work and since one eye slightly different to the other off the shelf not the best option. Frame basic/average but quality of the fit and vision very good. Price reasonable, service quick and delivery well communicated.

Store LocationHong Kong

Best glasses ever!

1. Cute glasses & virtual try-on is awesome. It’s nice to actual see yourself wearing them!
2. I have astigmatism & need progressive lenses. They get them right every time!
3. Price is awesome! I can buy 3 Zennis for the price my eye care office wants!
4. Return policy is amazing! My eye doctor is the one who made a mistake yet Zenni allowed me to return the glasses for 100% refund!!!

Store LocationZennioptical.com

Can't beat Zenni

Priced out just my lenses at Walmart. Wanted to reuse my existing frames. Price was $263 dollars. Bought thru Zenni with new frames for under $150. I wanted to save money by reusing my existing frames that came from Zenni. Did not work well. Zenni came through again. Great company.

Great!

Amazing quality! The ordering process was very simple and easy. So many options to choose from. You can't go wrong. I Will always order form Zenni for my family's eyewear!!

Love my Zenni’s

Easy to order and I have about 10 pairs now! Last pair I made a mistake with the lens colour so emailed to see if I could return to get redone... they gave me credit for the whole cost of the glasses and told me to keep the other pair! That’s what I call great service!

Store LocationZenni

Great value for money

Quoted price in Australia for 2 pairs of glasses (one with polarized tint and one clear) $428. Price from Zenni with extras (poly carb. Anti reflect and mirror finish) ~$250 With 7 day express postage.
Once you know your script and measurements, it's easy to find frames that fit within your needs.

Slowing down :(

I have been a customer (in Australia) of Zenni for quite a few years now. Satisfied with quality, price and delivery times....up until today. My last order was.... 'received 2nd October and....delivery within 14-21 days'..... OK fine. 10th October..... 'Order has been shipped'. RECEIVED today (Brisbane Australia) 5th November :( Not good, even from China. I followed the glasses progress through the Tracking site(s) and the biggest delays(s) was at the China end, Hong Kong etc. Aust Post when it finally received the small parcel did their bit quite promptly. Not impressed this time ZENNI....:(

TEN STARS - EXCELLENT!!! I WOULD NOT SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE.. and cant afford to...

I have been buying from Zenni for ten years now and have got many friends now buying from there. Their website is made as simple as possible and they have buttons for help all over the place in case you find something confusing. I have severe sleep problems, part of which is not knowing I am about to fall asleep, so I sleep in my glasses most nights. I always buy spring hinges to help deal with sleeping in them constantly, but my last pair I slept in for four years and the frames were still perfect. For my script as specsavers I am looking at $650 minimum. I just bought 3 pairs at Zenni for around $360 AU. I always have 2 pairs so I have a spare if one break as I cant manage without them. I found 3 totally different pairs I like so I have different pairs for different outfits or moods. I buy progressive photochromatic lenses and they are perfect. They have a good range and the quality is great. I had one frame break 10 years ago and havent had another breakage since. I find the service to be exemplary! On one order, the lab contacted me, I kept buying a particular frame and my script had changed quite a bit. They thought I might find the lenses too thick in that frame this time, so they suggested a few other different frames for me to consider. I thought that was excellent service, they already had my money and my order and could have just made them. Instead they took the time to email me with their thoughts, simply trying to help me. To date I can say I have never received anything less than fabulous service :)

If I could rate less than a star I would

The glasses they sent were useless. They sent me frames with flat lenses with no prescription in them. Literally made no difference, their website screwed up twice once on the prescription and once on the postage I selected. The arms of the glasses touch the pathetic excuse for lenses and they do not transition in the sun as I ordered. And let me just say they did not end up any cheaper from zenni than they would have been from any walk in store in Australia.

Fantastic

Excellent at less than 1/4 of the RIP OFF Australian prices. Those here complaining probably work for RIP OFF Australian optical chains. High quality, no rip off pricing. What more could you want?

Excellent quality

I've saved so much money by buying from Zenni glasses are too quality arrive within 2 weeks are excellently well packed and I cant ever fault the service

Don't bothered ordering from them

Zenni is based off Hong Kong even though it is suggested in the USA. The package was sent from Hong Kong, which I never received after waiting for many weeks. This is a waste of time, without knowing the quality of their products.

Don't Bother

If you have a script for multifocals or progressive glasses then go somewhere else. Zenni will get your script wrong. They simply do not know what to do. Huge disappointment Zenni Optical.

Good Service, good product

Trying out an online Optical Store can be a bit daunting. Will you get the order right, is the product suitable, are the glasses of suitable quality? and other questions that come to mind. The glasses we buy are not Fashion glasses but Titanium/Memory Titanium as having worn glasses for a long time, durability and weight are the critical factors in our choice.
We have purchased glasses on 3 occasions from Zenni. In Australia eye tests are free and you can ask the Optician for a copy of the results. The Zenni website is good to use, the only thing you have to do is to establish your Pupillary Distance (PD) which Zenni cover on their site, and then download the details. They also have a live chat service if you have problems and you can download a photo of your self and superimpose Frames onto the picture.
Zenni will send you an email with a copy of the optical prescription which you then confirm from your eye test. results.
Delivery to Australia takes about 3-4 weeks and there is a tracking number so you can see how the delivery is progressing. There are obvious financial advantages to this method of purchase!