4.1

Phillip B.

Phillip B.Southwest, VIC

Don't use Zenni

Filled in the form on the internet and ordered 3 sets of glasses. They arrived in good time, but were completely wrong. It took 3 emails and 2 phone calls to USA from Australia before I was told that the data I inserted was incorrect even though it matched my prescription.

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

You must give Zenni a go

Zenni provide a much cheaper alternative to the local supplier
Downside is if you choose incorrectly it is hardly worth asking for a return as there is no free returns
I would give them a go

Store LocationZenni
Diana May

Diana MayNew South Wales

Love my light green tint!

Easy to use. I had my script in the system already so I used that again. The glasses offered are on trend and lots to choose from. I will be ordering again.

Store LocationOn-line

Shaz

ShazNorthern Region, NSW

Zenni are excellent,,highly recommend them.

This is the 2nd time I've bought glasses through Zenni & both pairs have been exactly what I ordered,,I can't recommend them enough,,I tell everyone to go through Zenni.
It's a Lot quicker going through Zenni than my optometrist.

Store LocationOn line

Happy first-time customer

Very pleased with my glasses. Website was easy to navigate and I was impressed with the wide range of choices. My glasses fit very well and I'm more than happy to recommend Zenni.

Perfect glasses

First order was glasses for myself and for my husband. Both progressive, mine tinted for driving. They were so brilliant I ordered another pair for myself without the tint and a pair for daughter. Husband and daughter love their glasses too. Reasonable price, loads of options, easy fitting system and fast delivery. Thanks very much - highly recommend.

Store LocationOver the internet - delivery to Auckland New Zealand

Can't go wrong with Zenni

Amazing range, prescription was spot on, super fast postage and absolutely the best value around! Have recommended Zenni to everyone I know and will never buy glasses anywhere else again!

Sandy

SandyWestern District, VIC

Great fit

My new glasses are just gorgeous. The fit is perfect and they look fabulous on. Have had a number of comments from family and friends.Thank you so much Zenni. Sandy

Store LocationOnline store
Dr Sandra

Dr SandraNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellnt glasses and service

Excellent glasses made to prescription and modified as requested; extensive range of frames to choose from; reasonable delivery time considering COVID; website is easy enough to use after a little practice.

Store LocationZenni Online

exactly what I expected.

Easy to pick the frames with virtual try-on. Ordered progressive lenses. All exactly as ordered. Quality of frames not great but what do you expect for $10. Will use again.

Store Locationonline website
Lara

LaraNew South Wales

Zenni is the best

I have been using Zenni for over 10 years now, they give great value for money and I’ve never had any issues with any of my glasses over the years.
Highly recommend

Store LocationHamilton nsw Australia
Dawn

Dawn

Always great glasses

Easy to use web site
Plenty to choose from of all different types.
This is the 15 pair from Zenni that I have purchases and they are always fantastic. Accurate description and good quality.

Just what i wanted

My son broke my expensive glasses playing ball so decided to try zenni. I fit kids glasses and found a pair i like. Knowing my face size and what styles suit helped. I love my new glasses. They fit are comfortable and look good. All for A$65. Will buy again.

Been using Zenni for last 10years and is still great value for money.

Website was easy to follow, choose and try online. Range of products is good. Quality is good, its good value for money. I havent had a problem with any of their glasses so far.

DC

DCMelbourne

You get what you pay for, but still good in my opinion

I decided to try some progressive computer glasses as my reading glasses we not great for computer work. I bought some progressive glasses from OPSM which cost around $500, which were good and did the job but I wanted a second pair for work.

I had bought from Zenni previously and decided to try again with progressive glasses. The glasses I bought from Zenni were just as good for around $170 AUD. I don't notice a difference in the lenses, the frame I picked is not ideal for me but that was my choice, I suggest paying more attention to the frames you select.

I would like to see more high end frames available at Zenni,

Great quality and price

Really satisfied, looked exactly like the pictures online. Great price for prescription sunnys and regular glasses. Don't have anything to complain about, the delivery time did take longer then expected (because of wonderful Covid :( ) but still was worth the wait!

Caroline

CarolineHighton

Trendy, affordable glasses that are great quality!

First time using Zenni, and I am seriously impressed! I was actually deterred from buying from Zenni as it wasn't based in Australia and from seeing a lot of bad reviews here, but in the end I jumped the gun because the glasses designs were one-of-a-kind.
- Shipping times weren't bad at all considering they were from the US and the COVID situation - took less than a month to arrive to rural Victoria!
- The glasses themselves are very high quality and look even better than the pictures
- My script is very accurate (I have moderate cyl and can usually tell when the optical centre is a little off or if the cyl axis isn't accurate)
I am SUPER happy with my purchase! Zenni customer service was also great

great glasses, great service ....would buy again at any time

i am very satisfied with my 2 pair of glasses, also grateful for your service to change them
without hesitance..despite me making an error in ordering. great company. why more words??

Happy Andrea

Happy AndreaFar North Queensland, QLD

I love Zenni, I’d be lost without them as I lose so many glasses

I order progressive glasses from Zenni; over the past six months I’ve lost five pairs!! Every pair that I have purchased online, with the exception of one, has been perfect. Very good fit, and exceptionally clear in focus. Only one pair was a bit wonky, but that was my fault because I got my dual PD mixed up. My only caution would be to make sure you measure the width of your face, I did get one pair and they were a bit too wide.

Store LocationOnline
Shame the dodgy tradies

Shame the dodgy tradiesPerth, WA

Absolute rubbish and a scam

I've just been ripped off by Zenni.

They sent me a pair of glasses which were made wrong. Prescription was correct because I made another pair elsewhere with a very similar frame and it was perfect. I had to to send it back out of my own pocket ($26) to tell me they were made right. WHAT?? Process is not transparent, and I was dealing with sales people, no wonder the rip off. Glasses came from china.

I'm out of pocket big time. What a rip off.