Zenni Optical

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Affordable Eyeware!

I have always loved how easy it is to get what you want from Zenni online. I have ordered now at least five times and never had any issues, I love the huge range of styles available to suit everyone along with the huge choice of lenses and tints. I love the transparency of cost where as going into a retail store you are under the impression youre buying something for say $199 but then by the time you add on all the extras they tell you you need to up to doubling that! Affordable glasses that look and feel great.

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

Very affordable, great service!

Ordering the glasses was very easy, and fun! Great choice of frames, lenses, tints and extras. The question I had using Live Chat was answered quickly and easily. I got two pairs of glasses for a quarter of the price I could get in New Zealand. Well done Zenni for making glasses affordable.

Jeff H.Zenni Optical

Glasses are great and service is excellent

As always glasses as great and excellent quality. Zenni service is amazing and I always recommend them to all my friends.
I find that Zenni offers more styles then my local shops.

Chook

ChookBrisbane, Queensland

Fast delivery & Excellent Choice of Eyewear

Website is very easy to use and you can download a photo and "try on" the glasses to get an idea of what they look like on. There are many styles to choose from. You just upload your prescription, choose your glasses and pay. I have made a number of purchases now (multi focal) and have been extremely satisfied with every pair of glasses.

Tino

TinoPerth

I don't feel ripped off with Zenni

I bought my glasses from Zenni after I was sick to my teeth dealing with the local Aussie eye ware stores, especially their ridiculous and tricky "offers" of no-gap
with insurance.

SpecSavers stuffed up my progressive glasses, and that's after they took all the measurements and using all the hi tech gizmos. Curiously, ordering online from Zenni with no gizmos, my progressives fit me perfectly.

Store Locationonline
Jeff H.Zenni Optical

You get what you pay for I guess.

Store LocationZenni Online Store

K Warren

K WarrenSydney, NSW

Just awesome

Store LocationOnline
Jeff H.Zenni Optical

I have specific requirements for my frames (small nose bridge), then I know exact shape and size of lens will suit me. I found that easy to find at Zenni as all measurements provided - particularly in the search menu.

Second purchase from Zenni and I am thrilled. I am from New Zealand and you just cannot buy frames like this at the price Zenni offers. The expense of new glasses is horrible here.

I know exactly what I want. I was wearing glasses at 3years old and I am now 62 Surgery laser or otherwise not an option so I make them a fashion accessory. If people give a bad review I would be sure they don't read or understand the specifications

I totally support Zenni

Invisible Glasses!

I wish I could review the glasses - regrettably I cannot because I did not receive anything. A month ago I got notification that they had been shipped via Landmark Global. Clicking on their tracking number led me to a NZ Post tracking number giving their location as Mt Wellington, Auckland as of 22nd August. Inquiries with NZ Post revealed that they do not have a depot in Mt Wellington and had no record of the shipment entering their system. They suggested I contact Zenni. I did and they said WAIT. Disappointed.

Store LocationInternet
mr aussie

mr aussieSydney

As described

I have been purchasing from Zenni for over 10 years, their products are great, they are helpful with setting up an account and organising a new pair of glasses.

They have a great range with good prices.

roadrunner 8695

roadrunner 8695Mid North Coast, NSW

Very happy with product

Very easy to select what style I wanted in the excellent range of glasses available and fast shipment to our destination in Australia. Very happy with prices of frames and lenses

Heather

HeatherGippsland, VIC

Great eyewear

Very satisfied with shopping at Zenni. The store had an excellent range to choose from. The delivery came within stated time and the quality was great. Thanks Zenni once again!

Store LocationZenni Hong Kong

Completely essential for our family.

Love the store. It has a great range on glasses that suit our family. And with prices a quarter of what is available in New Zealand an great option for our active child who had lost or damage 8 pair in the last year.

Love Zenni!

I have bought 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and the process has been so quick and easy. They're so affordable, and whenever I have questions, the online team are happy to help. They've also made changes to my order when needed (very soon after order, though).
I am also from Australia, and receive the glasses within 3 weeks.
The only thing I was not a fan of was their blue light filtering - it is just a yellowish tint that almost makes everything darker, but this is my first experience with blue light filtering so maybe this is just how it works!
I have recommended them to friends and they have been happy. Will absolutely order again.

Love Zenni

I tell everyone about Zenni, it’s simple and I have used them for years now. I would recommend Zenni every time. I end up putting all the extra coatings on and it still is very affordable.

Store LocationOnline

The best company to order glasses from ever!

My daughter originally suggested Zenni when they lived on the Navy base in Japan. Her optometrist actually mentioned them as an option. I have ordered several pair of glasses since and have been happy with each order. I have been able to wear them all right out of the box. They are MUCH more affordable especially when wearing progressive lenses. I mention them to friends all the time!

Store Locationwww.zennioptical.com

Fabulous & affordable

I’ve been a Zenni customer for at least 10+ years. I ordered the first time by luck finding them on the internet looking for affordable glasses. I was so impressed that my whole family uses Zenni now. Personally I’ve bought 6 pairs of glasses and never disappointed. I’ve even recommended to many friends who are also very satisfied customers.
Awesome quality & affordable, which is so nice to find these days.

Wonderful to have affordability at last!

This is my second time ordering glasses and have persuaded hubbie to do the same. Ordered two pairs this time with only one previously. Found the website abit daunting at first but took my time to get it right and on the second time found it alot easier as it had remembered my prescription (half the battle sorted!!). Very prompt service and arrived in good quality (no damage). Love having new glasses to wear! Would definitely recommend to all! Would love some more blingy glasses for women though! More for special occasions.

Affordable, Correct Eye Prescription and large choice of Glass Frames

Once I took time to read clearly stated directions how to insert prescription, very easy to complete online form. Amazing I have never had wrong eye prescription as mine is a little tricky. Happy with frames as nice choice of smaller size ones for my face. Very affordable which allows me to order several over the years. I have recommended Zenni to family and friends.

Store LocationOnline, I live in Australia.

Patt

PattSouthwest, VIC

Love Zenni glasses!

I have purchase 3 pairs of glasses from Zenni and have been totally satisfied with each and every one of them. The service is accurate and the delivery fast. Very satisfied with my purchases and have recommended them to all my friends.

Store LocationPurchased on line.