LP Gas, Natural Gas
See the Best Gas BBQs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ziegler & Brown? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (6)
  • Safety
Barto99
Barto99Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t beat the Ziggy

We barely use the oven after purchasing our Ziggy. The meat is always so tender and the ease of cooking is second to none. Easy to clean and the cart makes it easily portable around the yard. The height of the hood makes it perfect to cook roasts.

Purchased in December 2020 at Barbeques Galore.

Excellent Twin Burner Fast and Super EAsy.

We just cooked a great tandoori in minutes and our roti puffed up perfectly with the lid down. It's so quick, easy to control heat. Zig cooled down quickly and we put the cover on. A quick clean of the tray n scrape then it cooled down quickly so we put the cover on. In to bed. Fed! Woo hoo!I love our ZiggyB !!

Purchased in November 2020 at Barbeques Galore.

ETI
ETIAustralia

Should've got one years ago!

Been grilling everything, smoking meat, making pizzas and using the wok attachment everyday... have not cooked indoors since we bought it a couple of weeks ago! Seems to be ultra economical with the gas too.

Purchased in October 2020 at Barbeques Galore for $850.00.

Tom
TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacking in too many areas - 4 month review

Purchased in April 2020 at Barbeques Galore for $800.00.

Perry Wah
Perry WahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ziggy 3 burner vs Family Q

I installed a family Q in our last house. Worse purchase ever. It is slow. For roasting it was good, but sealing & searing a good tomahawk was pathetic. Flare ups were constant. Cleaning a chore. I then purchased the 3 burner Ziggy Xmas 2019. Have not been happier. From roasts to BBQ. Caseroles from the cookbook & the pizzas we have created have been amazing. Temp control is very constant when roasting & smoking. Swear by this bbq. Easy to clean also. Spray with bbq cleaner & then get the kartcher out . Ten mins later all new again. Yes I am a bit of a cook. Would never go near the big Q again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amart Furniture QLD, Logan Central for $700.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Snowy
SnowyMelbourne

Good for roasting only!!

I have the triple burner and while good for roasting very dissapointing for bbq. Hot plates are not easy to use and food has a tendancy to stick even after plenty of seasoning! The distribution of heat over the grill is poor. Hard to clean as well.

Purchased in March 2019.

Craig
Craig

Extremely dissapointed

Purchased in August 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $1,100.00.

lussylargo
lussylargoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best food you will have on the Ziggy!

My husband cooks all sorts of meat on the ‘Ziggy’ everything always tastes better on there it’s easy to clean and start ignition, uses minimal gas and looks stylish! We love it even for a big family with 4 adult kids and their partners does the job!

Purchased in September 2017 at Barbeques Galore for $610.00.

Norm
NormGreat Southern, WA

Don’t go there

Worst $1000 I’ve ever spent. Just collecting dust now. Wont seer a steak. Only heat is in the centre of the plates. Seer one side of the steak then the other side on a different plate, as all the heat is gone. Ive gone back to a $160 bunnings special. Zeigler doest have the heat to cook for 3 people. As only half of the centre plate gets hot. But rappidly loses it.

Purchased in March 2015 at Barbeques Galore for $1,000.00.

Wish I had stuck with a Weber

I purchased this BBQ at Christmas time 2018, and just wish I had stuck with a Weber. When you light the BBQ, the first burner has flames that come out the front of the BBQ and burn the temperature regulator knob. I have emailed them 3 times and spoken to barbecues galore twice and have only ever received one response telling me they would forward the problem to the appropriate department. Weber has amazing post purchase support. The grilling plates are also very average quality. I wish I had never purchased a Ziegler and brown BBQ.

Purchased in December 2018 for $900.00.

Sharon B.
Sharon B.Hunter Region, NSW

Awesome BBQ

Great BBQ. Cooks Pork and Crackle to perfection!! Perfect bench top size and burner size just right for a family of 4. Nice and easy to clean. We love it :)

Purchased in December 2018.

Clicky
ClickyGippsland, VIC

Great BBQ

Purchased in April 2018 for $650.00.

H D
H DSydney, NSW

Hot plates deserve a 1

I’m now on my 3rd set of hot plates in 4.5 years.

I am very careful with cleaning and oiling and they just don’t last. I get the same comments from BBq galore that I need to keep oil on, which just makes me think they know about issue and are told to stay to script.

After purchasing plates today I’m thinking of taking back and replacing BBQ.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
Mal
MalGoldfields, WA

Poorly made

One of the grills falls down on its corner into bbq. Very disappointed. My first siggy and last. The grills don't cook evenly. Heats up quick and not too bad for roasts and pizza. Just collecting dust now.
Gone back to my Weber "Q"

Purchased in October 2018 at Barbeques Galore for $800.00.

Amber Ross
Amber RossIllawarra, NSW

Love it!

Absolutely love this BBQ, it heats up nice and hot, cooks food thoroughly and evenly, easy to clean. Just awesome! Love it! Pizzas cook really well on it. We now follow a vegan diet but that doesn’t stop us from cooking some delicious meals on it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Barbeques Galore.

Read more reviews - page 2