Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill

Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill

LP Gas, Natural Gas

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

A gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But would you prefer a portable bbq or a freestanding one? What about LPG or natural gas? This buying guide will help answer your burning questions.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (6) · No (6)
  • Safety

Excellent Twin Burner Fast and Super EAsy.

We just cooked a great tandoori in minutes and our roti puffed up perfectly with the lid down. It's so quick, easy to control heat. Zig cooled down quickly and we put the cover on. A quick clean of the tray n scrape then it cooled down quickly so we put the cover on. In to bed. Fed! Woo hoo!I love our ZiggyB !!

Purchased in November 2020 at Barbeques Galore.

ETI

ETIAustralia

Should've got one years ago!

Been grilling everything, smoking meat, making pizzas and using the wok attachment everyday... have not cooked indoors since we bought it a couple of weeks ago! Seems to be ultra economical with the gas too.

Purchased in October 2020 at Barbeques Galore for $850.00.

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacking in too many areas - 4 month review

Purchased in April 2020 at Barbeques Galore for $800.00.

Perry Wah

Perry WahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ziggy 3 burner vs Family Q

I installed a family Q in our last house. Worse purchase ever. It is slow. For roasting it was good, but sealing & searing a good tomahawk was pathetic. Flare ups were constant. Cleaning a chore. I then purchased the 3 burner Ziggy Xmas 2019. Have not been happier. From roasts to BBQ. Caseroles from the cookbook & the pizzas we have created have been amazing. Temp control is very constant when roasting & smoking. Swear by this bbq. Easy to clean also. Spray with bbq cleaner & then get the kartcher out . Ten mins later all new again. Yes I am a bit of a cook. Would never go near the big Q again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amart Furniture QLD, Logan Central for $700.00.

Snowy

SnowyMelbourne

Good for roasting only!!

I have the triple burner and while good for roasting very dissapointing for bbq. Hot plates are not easy to use and food has a tendancy to stick even after plenty of seasoning! The distribution of heat over the grill is poor. Hard to clean as well.

Purchased in March 2019.

Craig

Craig

Extremely dissapointed

Purchased in August 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $1,100.00.

lussylargo

lussylargoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best food you will have on the Ziggy!

My husband cooks all sorts of meat on the ‘Ziggy’ everything always tastes better on there it’s easy to clean and start ignition, uses minimal gas and looks stylish! We love it even for a big family with 4 adult kids and their partners does the job!

Purchased in September 2017 at Barbeques Galore for $610.00.

Norm

NormGreat Southern, WA

Don’t go there

Worst $1000 I’ve ever spent. Just collecting dust now. Wont seer a steak. Only heat is in the centre of the plates. Seer one side of the steak then the other side on a different plate, as all the heat is gone. Ive gone back to a $160 bunnings special. Zeigler doest have the heat to cook for 3 people. As only half of the centre plate gets hot. But rappidly loses it.

Purchased in March 2015 at Barbeques Galore for $1,000.00.

Wish I had stuck with a Weber

I purchased this BBQ at Christmas time 2018, and just wish I had stuck with a Weber. When you light the BBQ, the first burner has flames that come out the front of the BBQ and burn the temperature regulator knob. I have emailed them 3 times and spoken to barbecues galore twice and have only ever received one response telling me they would forward the problem to the appropriate department. Weber has amazing post purchase support. The grilling plates are also very average quality. I wish I had never purchased a Ziegler and brown BBQ.

Purchased in December 2018 for $900.00.

Sharon B.

Sharon B.Hunter Region, NSW

Awesome BBQ

Great BBQ. Cooks Pork and Crackle to perfection!! Perfect bench top size and burner size just right for a family of 4. Nice and easy to clean. We love it :)

Purchased in December 2018.

Clicky

ClickyGippsland, VIC

Great BBQ

Purchased in April 2018 for $650.00.

H D

H DSydney, NSW

Hot plates deserve a 1

I’m now on my 3rd set of hot plates in 4.5 years.

I am very careful with cleaning and oiling and they just don’t last. I get the same comments from BBq galore that I need to keep oil on, which just makes me think they know about issue and are told to stay to script.

After purchasing plates today I’m thinking of taking back and replacing BBQ.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
Mal

MalGoldfields, WA

Poorly made

One of the grills falls down on its corner into bbq. Very disappointed. My first siggy and last. The grills don't cook evenly. Heats up quick and not too bad for roasts and pizza. Just collecting dust now.
Gone back to my Weber "Q"

Purchased in October 2018 at Barbeques Galore for $800.00.

Amber Ross

Amber RossIllawarra, NSW

Love it!

Absolutely love this BBQ, it heats up nice and hot, cooks food thoroughly and evenly, easy to clean. Just awesome! Love it! Pizzas cook really well on it. We now follow a vegan diet but that doesn’t stop us from cooking some delicious meals on it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Barbeques Galore.

Wazza

Wazza

Great BBQ let down by trolley

BBQ is great cooks the best steaks and is a breeze to operate and clean but the trolley is flimsy at best wheels kept falling off had to glue wheels into trolley then wheels still didn't turn its like having a sports car with the motor out of the family sedan

Date PurchasedMar 2018

RDG

RDGSummerland, CA

So close - yet so far - CHANGE THE DAM GRATES

Date PurchasedApr 2017

BBQ offers good performance but grill plate quality is rubbish

Purchased my Z&B triple burner bbq about a year ago.
Really love its overall performance. Heats up well & great for pizza, steaks & Roasts, however the grill plates are really awful. They are starting to rust badly & pieces of rusted cast iron peeling off. I was told that the grills were of a superior quality & not the poor quality Chinease Bunnings crap. This is totally wrong. The grills are very poor quality. Probably outside any warranty period but I’m sharing this as a warning to other potential purchasers.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Tim P
Tim P
George S

George SAU

Hasn’t stood the test of time

Date PurchasedNov 2017
fruitfly

fruitflyAU

Burner Bolts Dripping Oil

After using the new triple grill I noticed oil laying on the plastic cart under the BBQ area. The bolts that hold the burners in the Dome leak oil through them .The bolts don't seem to be sealed so when you start cooking the bolts drip meat and fat oil around the base. Have sent on e-mails to supplier but looks like in other product reviews these guys don't like communicating back when you have any issues.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Georgie

GeorgieSydney, NSW

Easy to use

Had an old bbq that was incredibly hard to use, and was hardly ever used. We recently got a ziegler and have used it many times a week. So simple to use, great quality and very easy to clean. Holds up very well against wind. Christmas is gonna be great this year!

Date PurchasedAug 2018