Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill

Ziegler & Brown Triple Grill

LP Gas, Natural Gas

See the Best Gas BBQs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Extremely dissapointed

Purchased in August 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $1,100.00.

lussylargo

lussylargoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best food you will have on the Ziggy!

My husband cooks all sorts of meat on the ‘Ziggy’ everything always tastes better on there it’s easy to clean and start ignition, uses minimal gas and looks stylish! We love it even for a big family with 4 adult kids and their partners does the job!

Purchased in September 2017 at Barbeques Galore for $610.00.

Norm

NormGreat Southern, WA

Don’t go there

Worst $1000 I’ve ever spent. Just collecting dust now. Wont seer a steak. Only heat is in the centre of the plates. Seer one side of the steak then the other side on a different plate, as all the heat is gone. Ive gone back to a $160 bunnings special. Zeigler doest have the heat to cook for 3 people. As only half of the centre plate gets hot. But rappidly loses it.

Purchased in March 2015 at Barbeques Galore for $1,000.00.

Wish I had stuck with a Weber

I purchased this BBQ at Christmas time 2018, and just wish I had stuck with a Weber. When you light the BBQ, the first burner has flames that come out the front of the BBQ and burn the temperature regulator knob. I have emailed them 3 times and spoken to barbecues galore twice and have only ever received one response telling me they would forward the problem to the appropriate department. Weber has amazing post purchase support. The grilling plates are also very average quality. I wish I had never purchased a Ziegler and brown BBQ.

Purchased in December 2018 for $900.00.

Sharon B.

Sharon B.Hunter Region, NSW

Awesome BBQ

Great BBQ. Cooks Pork and Crackle to perfection!! Perfect bench top size and burner size just right for a family of 4. Nice and easy to clean. We love it :)

Purchased in December 2018.

Clicky

ClickyGippsland, VIC

Great BBQ

Purchased in April 2018 for $650.00.

H D

H DSydney, NSW

Hot plates deserve a 1

I’m now on my 3rd set of hot plates in 4.5 years.

I am very careful with cleaning and oiling and they just don’t last. I get the same comments from BBq galore that I need to keep oil on, which just makes me think they know about issue and are told to stay to script.

After purchasing plates today I’m thinking of taking back and replacing BBQ.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Mal

MalGoldfields, WA

Poorly made

One of the grills falls down on its corner into bbq. Very disappointed. My first siggy and last. The grills don't cook evenly. Heats up quick and not too bad for roasts and pizza. Just collecting dust now.
Gone back to my Weber "Q"

Purchased in October 2018 at Barbeques Galore for $800.00.

Amber Ross

Amber RossIllawarra, NSW

Love it!

Absolutely love this BBQ, it heats up nice and hot, cooks food thoroughly and evenly, easy to clean. Just awesome! Love it! Pizzas cook really well on it. We now follow a vegan diet but that doesn’t stop us from cooking some delicious meals on it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Barbeques Galore.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Great BBQ let down by trolley

BBQ is great cooks the best steaks and is a breeze to operate and clean but the trolley is flimsy at best wheels kept falling off had to glue wheels into trolley then wheels still didn't turn its like having a sports car with the motor out of the family sedan

Date PurchasedMar 2018

RDG

RDGSummerland, CA

So close - yet so far - CHANGE THE DAM GRATES

Date PurchasedApr 2017

BBQ offers good performance but grill plate quality is rubbish

Purchased my Z&B triple burner bbq about a year ago.
Really love its overall performance. Heats up well & great for pizza, steaks & Roasts, however the grill plates are really awful. They are starting to rust badly & pieces of rusted cast iron peeling off. I was told that the grills were of a superior quality & not the poor quality Chinease Bunnings crap. This is totally wrong. The grills are very poor quality. Probably outside any warranty period but I’m sharing this as a warning to other potential purchasers.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Tim P
Tim P

George S

George SAU

Hasn’t stood the test of time

Date PurchasedNov 2017

fruitfly

fruitflyAU

Burner Bolts Dripping Oil

After using the new triple grill I noticed oil laying on the plastic cart under the BBQ area. The bolts that hold the burners in the Dome leak oil through them .The bolts don't seem to be sealed so when you start cooking the bolts drip meat and fat oil around the base. Have sent on e-mails to supplier but looks like in other product reviews these guys don't like communicating back when you have any issues.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Georgie

GeorgieSydney

Easy to use

Had an old bbq that was incredibly hard to use, and was hardly ever used. We recently got a ziegler and have used it many times a week. So simple to use, great quality and very easy to clean. Holds up very well against wind. Christmas is gonna be great this year!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Shopaholic36

Shopaholic36The Land Down Under

It's not a Weber and that is a good thing.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

angelina

angelinaPerth

Fantastic

It is a great product to use. easy and a large space to cook a whole meal.
With a custom steel plate, it can be a teppanyaki stove and can be used to cook fried rice and all the other dishes.
It has a trap to collect oils, however it often overflows easily. need to have a backup to catch spilling oils

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jeremy S

Jeremy STownsville

Cooks well but there are some problems

Date PurchasedDec 2017

patricia

patricia

Great bbq trolley rubbish

Bbq is very good trolley is rubbish small wheels keep falling off had to drill hole and bolt through frame thought that would work but no after awhile wheels unscrew through plastic block ajd fall off that i hve bolted tricked me again will hve to glue in place it won't get me

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Tony

TonyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great BBQ/Oven

Triple Grill performs well for my style of cooking, Has great temperature control and is a miser on the gas, will have to take care of hot plates etc as quite heavy and easy to scratch/mark, as for the mobile cart............Rubbish! small castor wheels continuously fall off as they only drop in (and out) and I have come quite close to personal injury or damage to the grill on several occasions already, they will require fixing/fastening or replacing. Extra condiment rack is too large but still quite handy. All considered a good package but don't bother with the trolley it is quite dangerous.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018