3.9

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

Amelia M
Amelia M

Great range, great service

Love Zodee! I've shopped with them for years with no issues. They have all my favourite brands and if they don't have my size in stock I can still order and they will get it in for me. Show details
FranP
FranPSydney, NSW
  Zodee

No need to search any further

The item required was available and at the right price when compared to another online supplier.
An easy to use web site with excellent feedback on delivery. Show details ·  1
Jodie
JodiePerth4 posts
  Zodee

Awesome very happy with delivery!

Ordering/goods spot on and able to track my purchase.Very happy. Show details
Christine
Christine
  Zodee

Thank you for the opportunity to thank you.. for your exemplary expedition of the items I ordered, which were exactly right! Show details ·  1
Janette
JanetteNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very happy

I love the products provided. My order was delivered quicker than I expected. Website is very user friendly and great variety of products.  Show details ·  1
Vicki
Vicki3 posts

Excellent service

I easily found the clothes that I hadn’t been able to find in the shops for some time. Not having looked at the site previously I was surprised to see such a wide range of goods. My order was dispatched quickly and I received it in two days.
Noreen Barden
Noreen BardenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Zodee

Very happy with my purchase

So easy to find the store online, great range of products and I am very satisfied with the quality and fit of the garment thank you. Show details ·  1
Sue B.
Sue B.

Reliable and efficient

I have placed many orders on Zodee, and have always found the items I was after easily, with the information needed. Order and Delivery was quick and efficient and I am happy to recommend Zodee Show details ·  1
Reshma
ReshmaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Zodee

Wonderful products, fast delivery, perfect fit

The online store is fantastic and so easy to navigate. Found exactly what I wanted using the search tool and it arrived on time! So happy with the whole experience and I always come Back to Zodee! Show details ·  1
Foxybillie
FoxybillieSydney, NSW4 posts
  Zodee

Always so easy to deal with Zodee

Zodee are wonderful, and always come up with the goods, the goods that I love. So easy to deal
with, and everything runs smoothly; love the wrapping. Loved everything about the order. Show details ·  2
JJB
JJB2 posts
  Zodee

Great value and prompt receipt of items

Quick receipt of products, reasonably priced and ease of on line shopping. I have used zodee before and will continue to do so. During covid 19 I have decided to support as many local suppliers as I can to help keep people in jobs. Show details ·  1
Trish W.
Trish W.Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Could not fault Zodee
Problems with supply of what I wanted...constant updates via email and full refund immediately when product could not be sourced.
Well Done, will definitely shop with Zodee again Show details ·  1
Nikki K.
Nikki K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Zodee

Great range of products for great prices

Great range of products for great prices. Quick delivery. Very happy with the service and the only place I buy bras these days. Highly recommend this service to anyone looking to buy quality top brand underwear. Show details
Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"Top Class"

Your site is strikingly easy to use & satisfies all queries, well done !!
Very satisfied with your range of products, diverse enough for my needs , more particularly
they are all quality lines which makes choice easier knowing that what i get will fit perfectly, look good or "Great" & out last the other rubbish out there. Again "Well done" Show details ·  1
Alicia
AliciaGippsland, VIC2 posts
  Zodee

The best way to buy swimwear

I was able to buy great fitting swimwear thanks to the sizing guide and avoid the sometimes awkward and always time consuming ritual of trying, then buying. I felt no pressure due to Zodee's fantastic returns policy and it was sent straight to my door. Show details ·  1