Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Zodee

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (11) · Not as advertised (0)
Janette
JanetteNorth Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I love the products provided. My order was delivered quicker than I expected. Website is very user friendly and great variety of products.

MichaelZodeeSend a private message

Hi Janette! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and thanks for your order. We look forward to serving you when next you choose to shop with us :)

Vicki
Vicki

Excellent service

I easily found the clothes that I hadn’t been able to find in the shops for some time. Not having looked at the site previously I was surprised to see such a wide range of goods. My order was dispatched quickly and I received it in two days.

Noreen Barden
Noreen BardenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my purchase

So easy to find the store online, great range of products and I am very satisfied with the quality and fit of the garment thank you.

MichaelZodeeSend a private message

Hi Noreen! We're so glad to hear you're happy with your purchase and with our service. Thanks so much for your order and for taking a moment out of your day to shoot us 5 stars :)

Reliable and efficient

I have placed many orders on Zodee, and have always found the items I was after easily, with the information needed. Order and Delivery was quick and efficient and I am happy to recommend Zodee

Hi Sue! Thanks so much.

Reshma
ReshmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful products, fast delivery, perfect fit

The online store is fantastic and so easy to navigate. Found exactly what I wanted using the search tool and it arrived on time! So happy with the whole experience and I always come Back to Zodee!

Hi Reshma,

Thanks so much for taking a moment to write your review! Our team is very grateful and happy to hear that you continue to shop with us.

FoxybillieSydney, NSW

Always so easy to deal with Zodee

Zodee are wonderful, and always come up with the goods, the goods that I love. So easy to deal
with, and everything runs smoothly; love the wrapping. Loved everything about the order.

Hi Foxybillie!

Thanks so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We love hearing this from our fabulous customers.

Michael, I love dealing with Zodee, that's why I take the time. All the best.I

JJB
JJB

Great value and prompt receipt of items

Quick receipt of products, reasonably priced and ease of on line shopping. I have used zodee before and will continue to do so. During covid 19 I have decided to support as many local suppliers as I can to help keep people in jobs.

Trish W.
Trish W.Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Could not fault Zodee
Problems with supply of what I wanted...constant updates via email and full refund immediately when product could not be sourced.
Well Done, will definitely shop with Zodee again

MichaelZodeeSend a private message

Hi Trish! Gosh I'm really sorry to hear we weren't able to supply an item from your order! That certainly isn't normal. But I'm really glad to hear your overall experience was excellent and hope we'll be seeing you back again soon :)

Nikki K.
Nikki K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range of products for great prices.

Great range of products for great prices. Quick delivery. Very happy with the service and the only place I buy bras these days. Highly recommend this service to anyone looking to buy quality top brand underwear.

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"Top Class"

Your site is strikingly easy to use & satisfies all queries, well done !!
Very satisfied with your range of products, diverse enough for my needs , more particularly
they are all quality lines which makes choice easier knowing that what i get will fit perfectly, look good or "Great" & out last the other rubbish out there. Again "Well done"

Hi Kay,

Thanks so much for taking a moment to write a review. It is always wonderful to hear from customers that we're on the right track.

Alicia
AliciaGippsland, VIC

The best way to buy swimwear

I was able to buy great fitting swimwear thanks to the sizing guide and avoid the sometimes awkward and always time consuming ritual of trying, then buying. I felt no pressure due to Zodee's fantastic returns policy and it was sent straight to my door.

Hi Alicia,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review. We are so pleased you love your new swimwear.

Hels
HelsGippsland, VIC

Perfect

Great service and a good selection of beautiful quality products. Have purchased from Zodee before and would certainly purchase in the future. Very easy to navigate around the online store.

KSA
KSAPakenham

Very happy with product, price and delivery

Have ordered x 2 items from zodee recently. Both were 50% off the current RRP and arrived within a few of days of being ordered online.

Great service.

Thank you to the new owners for fulfilling my order after a very long and frustrating wait on my order placed with the previous owners. Very happy to recommend this business.

Chris
ChrisSydney

Great customer service from new owners

Previous owners had failed to deliver product that I had ordered and paid for. New owners offered me a goodwill credit. Very helpful and I have now purchased the previously ordered product which is on backorder. Very pleased with the service I received.