• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (10) · Not as advertised (0)
Noreen Barden

Noreen BardenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my purchase

So easy to find the store online, great range of products and I am very satisfied with the quality and fit of the garment thank you.

Michael O.Zodee

Hi Noreen! We're so glad to hear you're happy with your purchase and with our service. Thanks so much for your order and for taking a moment out of your day to shoot us 5 stars :)

Reliable and efficient

I have placed many orders on Zodee, and have always found the items I was after easily, with the information needed. Order and Delivery was quick and efficient and I am happy to recommend Zodee

Hi Sue! Thanks so much.

Reshma

ReshmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful products, fast delivery, perfect fit

The online store is fantastic and so easy to navigate. Found exactly what I wanted using the search tool and it arrived on time! So happy with the whole experience and I always come Back to Zodee!

Hi Reshma,

Thanks so much for taking a moment to write your review! Our team is very grateful and happy to hear that you continue to shop with us.

FoxybillieSydney, NSW

Always so easy to deal with Zodee

Zodee are wonderful, and always come up with the goods, the goods that I love. So easy to deal
with, and everything runs smoothly; love the wrapping. Loved everything about the order.

Hi Foxybillie!

Thanks so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We love hearing this from our fabulous customers.

Michael, I love dealing with Zodee, that's why I take the time. All the best.I

JJB

JJB

Great value and prompt receipt of items

Quick receipt of products, reasonably priced and ease of on line shopping. I have used zodee before and will continue to do so. During covid 19 I have decided to support as many local suppliers as I can to help keep people in jobs.

Trish W.

Trish W.Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Could not fault Zodee
Problems with supply of what I wanted...constant updates via email and full refund immediately when product could not be sourced.
Well Done, will definitely shop with Zodee again

Michael O.Zodee

Hi Trish! Gosh I'm really sorry to hear we weren't able to supply an item from your order! That certainly isn't normal. But I'm really glad to hear your overall experience was excellent and hope we'll be seeing you back again soon :)

Nikki K.

Nikki K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range of products for great prices.

Great range of products for great prices. Quick delivery. Very happy with the service and the only place I buy bras these days. Highly recommend this service to anyone looking to buy quality top brand underwear.

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"Top Class"

Your site is strikingly easy to use & satisfies all queries, well done !!
Very satisfied with your range of products, diverse enough for my needs , more particularly
they are all quality lines which makes choice easier knowing that what i get will fit perfectly, look good or "Great" & out last the other rubbish out there. Again "Well done"

Hi Kay,

Thanks so much for taking a moment to write a review. It is always wonderful to hear from customers that we're on the right track.

Alicia

AliciaGippsland, VIC

The best way to buy swimwear

I was able to buy great fitting swimwear thanks to the sizing guide and avoid the sometimes awkward and always time consuming ritual of trying, then buying. I felt no pressure due to Zodee's fantastic returns policy and it was sent straight to my door.

Hi Alicia,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review. We are so pleased you love your new swimwear.

Hels

HelsGippsland, VIC

Perfect

Great service and a good selection of beautiful quality products. Have purchased from Zodee before and would certainly purchase in the future. Very easy to navigate around the online store.

KSA

KSAPakenham

Very happy with product, price and delivery

Have ordered x 2 items from zodee recently. Both were 50% off the current RRP and arrived within a few of days of being ordered online.

Great service.

Thank you to the new owners for fulfilling my order after a very long and frustrating wait on my order placed with the previous owners. Very happy to recommend this business.

Chris

ChrisSydney

Great customer service from new owners

Previous owners had failed to deliver product that I had ordered and paid for. New owners offered me a goodwill credit. Very helpful and I have now purchased the previously ordered product which is on backorder. Very pleased with the service I received.

Katdav58

Katdav58Melbourne

New ownership

Had credit in old owners account which I thought had gone when new owners took over. But to my delighted surprise they actually unlocked my account and gave me the full credit as a goodwill gesture. I have already made a purchase with the new management and they advised me at time if order that there would be a shipping delay and customer support have since confirmed this and will send my order as soon as merchandise arrives. So much better than old service. I hope the company does well. Happy customers generates better business.

Ally

AllyCressy

New owners a pleasure to deal with ...

Although it took a little while to sort out, I have found dealing with the new owners of Zodee a pleasure. I purchased two items of swimwear and had returned one item just before the new owners took over. Under the terms of the original agreement I was entitled to a store credit so once the website was up and running again, it was agreed that the credit would be provided. I was happy with this - I'm not sure all owners would have taken this action. I will definitely shop with Zodee again in the future.

Sam

SamSydney

Huge rang of stock and excellent customer service

Zodee were very helpful and prompt in sending out my order - a Pleasure State bra which I could not find available anywhere else online in my size. I made an error in entering my postcode and Zodee were quick to rectify this, even upgrading my postage delivery so I was able to receive my bra in time to wear at a special event. Much appreciated!

Deena

DeenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refused to refund for a product they couldn't provide

Zodee were unable to provide me with a product I ordered online and refused to give a refund and insisted on a store credit. My complaints were responded to with a template response that they were unable to provide anything but a store credit (despite their policies saying otherwise) . Now they refuse to respond to my emails, and do not answer the phone. These are the NEW owners too! So don't believe the responses here that if was all the previous owners bad management. I had to take it up with PayPal who kindly reversed the transaction. Always use PayPal!

Michael O.Zodee

And for any other person reading this, feel free to check that we do indeed answer ALL emails and ALL calls. Email us at info@zodee.com or call 1300 855 999. We are here to help.

L D

L DMelbourne

Very slow return process - slow response

Zodee service deteriorated

I made my purchase online.I ordered underwear and receive all but one which they said would be three weeks.
I have never received the order I emailed them and never received a reply.I can't find my original order so I don't know whether I paid for them.I paid through paypal. Previously I have ordered a few garments from Zodee and they have been very good. The ordering wasn't good this time.I won't use them again.

Phar14tu!

Phar14tu!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After months of waiting and being promised the arrival date would be June 12 I am told the bra is no

The original on-line bra purchase was the wrong size so it was sent back and the correct size was ordered. After several follow up online chats (nothing initiated by Zodee) we were finally promised the bra would arrive June 12. As it hadn't arrived by the due date once again we had to follow up only to be told the bra is no longer in stock. This is terrible service. It is now more than six months since the original oder. We have made several purchases from Zodee in the past but I will never order anything from Zodee again and I await with baited breath for the refund.