Zodee

Very happy with product, price and delivery

Have ordered x 2 items from zodee recently. Both were 50% off the current RRP and arrived within a few of days of being ordered online.

Great service.

Thank you to the new owners for fulfilling my order after a very long and frustrating wait on my order placed with the previous owners. Very happy to recommend this business.

Great customer service from new owners

Previous owners had failed to deliver product that I had ordered and paid for. New owners offered me a goodwill credit. Very helpful and I have now purchased the previously ordered product which is on backorder. Very pleased with the service I received.

New ownership

Had credit in old owners account which I thought had gone when new owners took over. But to my delighted surprise they actually unlocked my account and gave me the full credit as a goodwill gesture. I have already made a purchase with the new management and they advised me at time if order that there would be a shipping delay and customer support have since confirmed this and will send my order as soon as merchandise arrives. So much better than old service. I hope the company does well. Happy customers generates better business.

New owners a pleasure to deal with ...

Although it took a little while to sort out, I have found dealing with the new owners of Zodee a pleasure. I purchased two items of swimwear and had returned one item just before the new owners took over. Under the terms of the original agreement I was entitled to a store credit so once the website was up and running again, it was agreed that the credit would be provided. I was happy with this - I'm not sure all owners would have taken this action. I will definitely shop with Zodee again in the future.

Huge rang of stock and excellent customer service

Zodee were very helpful and prompt in sending out my order - a Pleasure State bra which I could not find available anywhere else online in my size. I made an error in entering my postcode and Zodee were quick to rectify this, even upgrading my postage delivery so I was able to receive my bra in time to wear at a special event. Much appreciated!

Refused to refund for a product they couldn't provide

Zodee were unable to provide me with a product I ordered online and refused to give a refund and insisted on a store credit. My complaints were responded to with a template response that they were unable to provide anything but a store credit (despite their policies saying otherwise) . Now they refuse to respond to my emails, and do not answer the phone. These are the NEW owners too! So don't believe the responses here that if was all the previous owners bad management. I had to take it up with PayPal who kindly reversed the transaction. Always use PayPal!

Hi Ada, I'm afraid I'm a little confused as I have personally been handling ALL customer issues relating to the previous owners of Zodee and I don't recall ever having received either a phone call or an email from anyone named "Ada". As the company that used to own Zodee is in liquidation, they are unable to provide refunds, however we as the new owners are dipping into our own pockets to ensure customers are not out of pocket and/or assisting them to claim money back from PayPal if this is their preference.The emails you have received saying they would give you a store credit are clearly from the OLD OWNERS. I have written PERSONAL responses to ALL emails and all affected customers will attest to the fact that we as the new owners are going out of our way to assist affected customers even though it through no fault of our own. So your statement is absolutely false and quite frankly hurtful. This is a very difficult situation for all involved. I have personally responded to ALL emails. I want to help you but please don't make false statements like this - it doesn't help anyone. I would happily contact you directly but need some contact details from you - even a last name. Please call our office directly ASAP on 1300 855 999 so that I can get this issue sorted out for you. Kind Regards, MichaelAnd for any other person reading this, feel free to check that we do indeed answer ALL emails and ALL calls. Email us at info@zodee.com or call 1300 855 999. We are here to help.Update - seeing as this person has not responded nor contacted us, it's clear that they are a competitor trying to harm our reputation with false reviews. They joined ProductReview just to post this review and have only ever posted one review. They also do not have a 'verified customer' status. You can't believe everything you read :)

Very slow return process - slow response

I posted a return that was received on Friday 16th June and got an email confirming that my return was received and it would be processed over the next 3-7 business days.
When the 7th Business day arrived, I sent a reply and no response. I sent an enquiry via the website and got a reply a day later asking for the order number which I gave, and since then no response.

My return still hasn't been processed and I have no refund. I wish I had read the reviews before attempting the return process, I made the assumption that it would be very straight forward like many of the other online shops that I deal with.

I feel like Zodee has deteriorated and is likely on the verge of shutting down judging by the amount of sales they've been posting. The customer service is non existent, I learnt this when I emailed them to ask why they no longer stocked a particular type of hosiery that I always buy and their response was abrupt.

Hi! We're the new owners of the Zodee store. You're absolutely right! The old owners let the business deteriorate to where they essentially needed to close down. BUT - our company owns other trusted and successful online stores and we are here to make you love Zodee again. We've just taken over the website and whilst you've had a horrible experience we hope you'll give us (the new owners) another go. If your issues with the previous owners have still not been addressed, please get in touch with us via the contact page on the website and we will do everything we can to get you a satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible. We are committed to excellent customer service. You can also call us directly if you would like to chat about it on the phone on 1300 855 999. We promise that customer service is our number 1 priority and we're here to help all customers who were affected by the recent turmoil with the old owners of the store. Feel free to speak with me directly. My name is Michael and I am one of the directors of the company that now owns the Zodee brand name.

Zodee service deteriorated

I made my purchase online.I ordered underwear and receive all but one which they said would be three weeks.
I have never received the order I emailed them and never received a reply.I can't find my original order so I don't know whether I paid for them.I paid through paypal. Previously I have ordered a few garments from Zodee and they have been very good. The ordering wasn't good this time.I won't use them again.

Hi, I can't apologise enough for the horrible experience you've had. We're the new owners of the Zodee store. The old owners let the business deteriorate to where they essentially needed to close down. The new owners also own other trusted and successful online stores and we are here to make you love Zodee again. We've just taken over the website and whilst you've had a horrible experience we hope you'll give us (the new owners) another go. If your issues with the previous owners have still not been addressed, please get in touch with us via the contact page on the website and we will do everything we can to get you a satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible. We are committed to excellent customer service. You can also call us directly if you would like to chat about it on the phone on 1300 855 999. We promise that customer service is our number 1 priority and we're here to help all customers who were affected by the recent turmoil with the old owners of the store. Feel free to speak with me directly. My name is Michael and I am one of the directors of the company that now owns the Zodee brand name.Thankyou for your comment, I thought there was some sort of problem because in the past Zodee had been very good but last time I didn't get confirmation emails and I thought something had changed. My problem wasn't addressed but I lost the copy of the order so I don't know the style I was waiting on . Thankyou I will give you another go

After months of waiting and being promised the arrival date would be June 12 I am told the bra is no

The original on-line bra purchase was the wrong size so it was sent back and the correct size was ordered. After several follow up online chats (nothing initiated by Zodee) we were finally promised the bra would arrive June 12. As it hadn't arrived by the due date once again we had to follow up only to be told the bra is no longer in stock. This is terrible service. It is now more than six months since the original oder. We have made several purchases from Zodee in the past but I will never order anything from Zodee again and I await with baited breath for the refund.

Hi, We're the new owners of the Zodee store. You're absolutely right! That is ridiculously awful service and it pains me to read it. Please rest assured that the new owners also own other trusted and successful online stores and we are here to make you love Zodee again. We've just taken over the website and whilst you've had a horrible experience we hope you'll give us (the new owners) another go. If your issues with the previous owners have still not been addressed, please get in touch with us via the contact page on the website and we will do everything we can to get you a satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible. We are committed to excellent customer service. You can also call us directly if you would like to chat about it on the phone on 1300 855 999. We promise that customer service is our number 1 priority and we're here to help all customers who were affected by the recent turmoil with the old owners of the store. Feel free to speak with me directly. My name is Michael and I am one of the directors of the company that now owns the Zodee brand name.

The worst customer service I have ever encountered

I placed an order in January and I have still not received the final order. After about 5 months and as many emails delaying delivery I asked to cancel the order but that never happened. I was told that my bank account details were being forwarded to accounts for a refund but it has not arrived over a month later. They have my money and I have nothing. Terrible, awful service.

Hi Ach, It is awful for me to read this! I'm so sorry about the terrible experience you had with Zodee. We are new owners of the store and we've just taken over. The old owners unfortunately had let the store go quite a bit to a point where they essentially had to close down. So we have taken over the operation of the store as of now. We've just taken over the website and whilst you've had a horrible experience we hope you'll give us (the new owners) another go. If your issues with the previous owners have still not been addressed, please get in touch with us via the contact page on the website and we will do everything we can to get you a satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible. We are committed to excellent customer service. You can also call us directly if you would like to chat about it on the phone on 1300 855 999. We promise that customer service is our number 1 priority and we're here to help all customers who were affected by the recent turmoil with the old owners of the store. Feel free to speak with me directly. My name is Michael and I am one of the directors of the company that now owns the Zodee brand name.

Fast efficient and polite service.

I purchaced swimwear from Zodee and am pleased to say I was very impressed with Zodee's polite and efficient customer service and delivery.

Fast and seamless, great service!

Easy website, fast delivery ,easy returns. Such helpful staff on live chat and seamless processes . Highly recommend and will use again.

Slow. So so slow.

Dispatch and delivery is so excruciatingly slow. I placed an order in early December and it arrived late January... Unfortunately the item wasn't as listed so I had to return it. It's now mid March and I'm waiting for the item that I ordered as a replacement. Don't advertise items that you can't dispatch in a timely fashion...

Hi Caroline, I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so sorry about the terrible experience you had with Zodee. We are new owners of the store and we've just taken over. The old owners unfortunately had let the store go quite a bit. It's so sad for us to read about the awful customer service you were given. Please rest assured that we are fixing ALL of this. We're working hard to restore Zodee to the fabulous store it once was and we hope you'll give us (the new owners) another go in the future. Kind Regards, Michael

Fast Delivery!

Easy online ordering. I found exactly what I was looking, placed order and processed payment in less than 15 minutes. Purchase was delivered within 5 working days.

Worst service ever

Purchased bathers at start of December and it took until Jan to send out, returned them and didn't hear back. I had to chase them for a refund and then now have to chase again as refund didn't process. Bought another pair of bathers also in December and didn't get sent out until Feb (summers over).

Hi! We're the new owners of the Zodee store. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had such a horrendous experience with the previous owners. The new owners also own other trusted and successful online stores and we are here to make you love Zodee again. We've just taken over the website and whilst you've had a horrible experience we hope you'll give us (the new owners) another go. Kind Regards, Michael

Great seevice

Got what I ordered on time and everything as described. Customer service was brilliant. They helped me with sizing and made suggestions to help choose the right product for my needs.the wife is very happy!

Ridiculously slow to NZ.

Extremely slow returns process. I waited 2 whole months for a refund, despite posting my return immediately. Then they gave me store credit, instead of the cash refund I'd requested. Still waiting for this to be resolved.

The replacement size I ordered has also been delayed by about 3 weeks. Things often seem to go out of stock despite being listed on website. I wouldn't risk ordering something if you want it for a special occasion.

Hi Caitlin, We're the new owners of the Zodee store. You're absolutely right! The old service was terrible. The new owners also own other trusted and successful online stores and we are here to make you love Zodee again. We've just taken over the website and whilst you've had a horrible experience we hope you'll give us (the new owners) another go. We promise that customer service is our number 1 priority and we're working hard to get the store back on track. Michael

Never delivered at all. Driver said left in letterbox which is not true at all. Absolute failure a

Purchased online a couple of bras and these were "allegedly" delivered on a day when I was at home and clearly in fact were never delivered at all. DO NOT SHOP HERE. UNTRUSTWORTHY.

Hi Tamara, We're the new owners of the Zodee store. I can't apologise enough for the atrocious service you've received from the previous owners of the Zodee store. We've just taken over the website and whilst you've had a horrible experience we hope you'll give us (the new owners) another go. We are committed to excellent customer service. If you would like to get in touch by email, we will certainly try to help you. You can also call us directly if you would like to chat about it on the phone on 1300 855 999. We promise that customer service is our number 1 priority and we're here to help all customers - even ones with poor experiences from last year. We would be happy to offer you something to help compensate you for not receiving your parcel. Feel free to speak with me directly. My name is Michael and I am one of the directors of the company that now owns the Zodee brand name.

These are perfect, Cant live without them lol

Purchasing process is so easy yet again, with superfast delivery and progress notifications along the way. I have a couple of items to return for different colours and sizes but don't expect there to be a problem with this. Thanks so much Zodee for wonderful products and wonderful service :-)