Zodee

See the Best Underwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KSA

KSAPakenham

Very happy with product, price and delivery

Have ordered x 2 items from zodee recently. Both were 50% off the current RRP and arrived within a few of days of being ordered online.

Great service.

Thank you to the new owners for fulfilling my order after a very long and frustrating wait on my order placed with the previous owners. Very happy to recommend this business.

Chris

ChrisSydney

Great customer service from new owners

Previous owners had failed to deliver product that I had ordered and paid for. New owners offered me a goodwill credit. Very helpful and I have now purchased the previously ordered product which is on backorder. Very pleased with the service I received.

Katdav58

Katdav58Melbourne

New ownership

Had credit in old owners account which I thought had gone when new owners took over. But to my delighted surprise they actually unlocked my account and gave me the full credit as a goodwill gesture. I have already made a purchase with the new management and they advised me at time if order that there would be a shipping delay and customer support have since confirmed this and will send my order as soon as merchandise arrives. So much better than old service. I hope the company does well. Happy customers generates better business.

Ally

AllyCressy

New owners a pleasure to deal with ...

Although it took a little while to sort out, I have found dealing with the new owners of Zodee a pleasure. I purchased two items of swimwear and had returned one item just before the new owners took over. Under the terms of the original agreement I was entitled to a store credit so once the website was up and running again, it was agreed that the credit would be provided. I was happy with this - I'm not sure all owners would have taken this action. I will definitely shop with Zodee again in the future.

Sam

SamSydney

Huge rang of stock and excellent customer service

Zodee were very helpful and prompt in sending out my order - a Pleasure State bra which I could not find available anywhere else online in my size. I made an error in entering my postcode and Zodee were quick to rectify this, even upgrading my postage delivery so I was able to receive my bra in time to wear at a special event. Much appreciated!

Ada

AdaBrisbane

Refused to refund for a product they couldn't provide

Zodee were unable to provide me with a product I ordered online and refused to give a refund and insisted on a store credit. My complaints were responded to with a template response that they were unable to provide anything but a store credit (despite their policies saying otherwise) . Now they refuse to respond to my emails, and do not answer the phone. These are the NEW owners too! So don't believe the responses here that if was all the previous owners bad management. I had to take it up with PayPal who kindly reversed the transaction. Always use PayPal!

Michael O.Zodee

And for any other person reading this, feel free to check that we do indeed answer ALL emails and ALL calls. Email us at info@zodee.com or call 1300 855 999. We are here to help.

L D

L DMelbourne

Very slow return process - slow response

Zodee service deteriorated

I made my purchase online.I ordered underwear and receive all but one which they said would be three weeks.
I have never received the order I emailed them and never received a reply.I can't find my original order so I don't know whether I paid for them.I paid through paypal. Previously I have ordered a few garments from Zodee and they have been very good. The ordering wasn't good this time.I won't use them again.

Phar14tu!

Phar14tu!

After months of waiting and being promised the arrival date would be June 12 I am told the bra is no

The original on-line bra purchase was the wrong size so it was sent back and the correct size was ordered. After several follow up online chats (nothing initiated by Zodee) we were finally promised the bra would arrive June 12. As it hadn't arrived by the due date once again we had to follow up only to be told the bra is no longer in stock. This is terrible service. It is now more than six months since the original oder. We have made several purchases from Zodee in the past but I will never order anything from Zodee again and I await with baited breath for the refund.

Michael O.Zodee

The worst customer service I have ever encountered

I placed an order in January and I have still not received the final order. After about 5 months and as many emails delaying delivery I asked to cancel the order but that never happened. I was told that my bank account details were being forwarded to accounts for a refund but it has not arrived over a month later. They have my money and I have nothing. Terrible, awful service.

Michael O.Zodee

Fast efficient and polite service.

I purchaced swimwear from Zodee and am pleased to say I was very impressed with Zodee's polite and efficient customer service and delivery.

Fast and seamless, great service!

Easy website, fast delivery ,easy returns. Such helpful staff on live chat and seamless processes . Highly recommend and will use again.

Caroline

CarolineCanberra 2600, ACT

Slow. So so slow.

Dispatch and delivery is so excruciatingly slow. I placed an order in early December and it arrived late January... Unfortunately the item wasn't as listed so I had to return it. It's now mid March and I'm waiting for the item that I ordered as a replacement. Don't advertise items that you can't dispatch in a timely fashion...

Fast Delivery!

Easy online ordering. I found exactly what I was looking, placed order and processed payment in less than 15 minutes. Purchase was delivered within 5 working days.

Diedre

Diedre

Worst service ever

Purchased bathers at start of December and it took until Jan to send out, returned them and didn't hear back. I had to chase them for a refund and then now have to chase again as refund didn't process. Bought another pair of bathers also in December and didn't get sent out until Feb (summers over).

Happy husband

Happy husband

Great seevice

Got what I ordered on time and everything as described. Customer service was brilliant. They helped me with sizing and made suggestions to help choose the right product for my needs.the wife is very happy!

Ridiculously slow to NZ.

Extremely slow returns process. I waited 2 whole months for a refund, despite posting my return immediately. Then they gave me store credit, instead of the cash refund I'd requested. Still waiting for this to be resolved.

The replacement size I ordered has also been delayed by about 3 weeks. Things often seem to go out of stock despite being listed on website. I wouldn't risk ordering something if you want it for a special occasion.

Michael O.Zodee

Never delivered at all. Driver said left in letterbox which is not true at all. Absolute failure a

Purchased online a couple of bras and these were "allegedly" delivered on a day when I was at home and clearly in fact were never delivered at all. DO NOT SHOP HERE. UNTRUSTWORTHY.

Michael O.Zodee

These are perfect, Cant live without them lol

Purchasing process is so easy yet again, with superfast delivery and progress notifications along the way. I have a couple of items to return for different colours and sizes but don't expect there to be a problem with this. Thanks so much Zodee for wonderful products and wonderful service :-)