Zodiac AX10 Activ

Zodiac AX10 Activ

Jay Lee

Jay LeePerth, WA

Much better than all previous cleaners

Having used more than 5 different pool cleaners over the past 10 years I am blown away at how much better this unit performs. I have had this unit for 2 years and it has not skipped a beat.

This doesn't clean 100% of the pool but covers far more than my previous T5 and Kreepy Krauly.

Purchased in October 2017 for $750.00.

Hopper

HopperSydney, NSW

Starts off good then turns to crap

Rubber tracks come off all the time, now doesn't climb walls. Avoid...still working through warranty claim. Overall a risky proposition. Body also is scratched up loads in a short period. Doubt it will last 5 years

Purchased in November 2018.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Hopper. Sorry to hear that you have had issues. May I ask if you would like our help with getting this sorted for you. Thanks.

Justin West

Justin WestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Weak Tracks

Boutht a AX10 for about only 7 month, Normall use twice a week. The tracks started to Mis-located 3 weeks ago, both tracks came out of wheels when it started working, then the cleaner would spinning around in the pool.
Then after 2 weeks waiting, got a replacement track from retailer.

Purchased in October 2018.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Justin. Sorry to hear that you have had these issues. May I ask if you lodged a warranty claim with us?

Scott

ScottNorth Queensland, QLD

Good cleaner, not so good warrant claim

Purchased in October 2017 for $650.00.

Nic

Nicbrisbane

Finally - A Cleaner That Works

Purchased in February 2019.

Pool Size Large
Customer C.Zodiac

Thank you for your 5 star review. Happy Swimming!!!

The best pool cleaner I have used. Early days, couldn’t be happier, great unit.

Picks up everything that it should, small tree twigs, leaves and debris. Small palm font bits as well. The pool is 100% clean in a couple of hours. Nothing has got stuck inside the brush gear and mechanism

Purchased in April 2019 for $700.00.

Angela

Angela

Positive Warranty Request

Requested replacement tracks under warranty via. email. After providing the receipt and other details I was contacted by the staff the next day to clarify some details and my address. The parts arrived the next day via courier. Couldn't have been. easier. Thank you zodiac. Fabulous cleaner that keeps a pool surrounded by trees exceptionally clean.

Purchased in September 2017.

Splitmore

SplitmoreSydney, NSW

Brilliant! replaced my expensive polaris with this

After 4 years of total frustration with a polaris 280 pressure cleaner, I purchased one of these a few months ago. Super impressed so far, completely cleans the entire pool, including all silt and sediment from the bottom. Would highly recommend, especially for the price

Purchased in February 2019 for $620.00.

Customer C.Zodiac

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Jfw

JfwPerth, WA

Never again, even if they paid me

Had bought the unit for my pool, it started having issues after 10 months, returned for repair three times, same issue, drive gear failure. Zodiac then looked at it and said that it had been exposed to chlorine so the warranty claim is invalid. It’s in a swimming pool, of course it’s going to be exposed to chlorine. Even though I had followed the maintenance instructions to the letter, they told me too bad. I am going back to the cheaper pool cleaner from Bunnings as the last one from there lasted four years with no issues. Save your money, do not buy this machine.

Purchased in October 2017 at pool mart for $800.00.

MikeS

MikeS

Better than most

Pretty good design and it works better than several other cleaners we have tried. I like the scrubbing action of the underside sweepers. This has helped keep our pebblecrete pool surface free of dirt and algae. Our pool catches a lot of eucalyptus leaves and some twigs, which unfortunately often choke it. On the plus side, it is easy to open and clear when this happens and to be fair, very few cleaners cope better anyway. It effortlessly climbs walls and rarely gets stuck, if it hasn't actually jammed. We've had this for about a year and haven't had to replace any parts yet, so pretty happy overall.

Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the review, Mike. Happy Swimming.

Name

NameBli bli

Bad experience

Very bad experience I don’t recommended any one to buy this product.
Stop working all the time and staying at the bottom with out any movement
Bought from local pool shop

So be careful buying this product
Very bad very bad very bad very bad......
Very bad very bad experiences ver y bad

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi, Your Unit would be under warranty going from the date of your Review. May I ask if you have called us for help? Thanks.

Constantly jams

This pool cleaner is unfit for purpose. It jams regularly on small leaves.I have tried various pump pressures without any success. I previously had a Hayward poolvac XL, which was a much better claener but was talked into replacing it with the Zodiac when the Hayward started to wear out.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

HI Andrew. Sorry to hear you have had these issues. May I ask if you have spoken with our Customer Care team?

WombatCanberra

Excellent! I'm very happy with the AX10. Does a great job and even climbs walls!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Wombat, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Can you please Dm your email address? Thanks.

Wombat

Hi, What does Dm mean please?

Direct message!

Richard Benfatto

Richard BenfattoSydney

I do not know what to expect next

Customer C.Zodiac

Best pool cleaner I’ve ever had

After reading some bad reviews, I weighed it up and went for the AX10. After setting up, I had it stop working after 5min , discovered I needed to clean the filter on the pump itself. After that the pool went from cloudy green to perfect and clear overnight. I have never had the pool look so good all the time. I wish I could upload photos before and after to show the difference. I leave the AX10 full time in the pool and only take out when we are using the pool. I believe that the most important part is to make sure you follow the instructions with setting up and you won’t have the problems that are mentioned in the bad reviews. Oh and by the way, I got my $50 back too!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi, Thanks for the 5 start review. Glad you were able to take advantage of the Cash back offer also, Happy Swimming!

Gargoyle

GargoyleSydney

Happy so far

Just purchased my AX10. I let it loose on a pool with a ton of leaves in it. I had to clear out blockages every few hours but it eventually got through it all and the pool looks great now. It was a tad expensive, but I think it is worth the money since it is getting in the corners and up the sides of my pool.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi, Thank you for stopping by and leaving this review for the AX10, Happy Swimming

Cameron

CameronSydney

Pool floor and walls have never looked so clean!

I manually cleaned the pool every weekend in summer and every fortnight in winter. After having the Zodiac AX10 in the pool for a week the pool has never looked cleaner. I am amazed at how well this works. I simply put the hose together put it in the pool and away it went. No mucking around at all. It climbs the walls and cleans them with no problems at all. It will sometimes get on to the steps but it will not climb up and onto the steps as it reaches the top of the step and then turns around.
Absolutely no complaints so far and it has certainly exceeded what I was expecting.

Customer C.Zodiac

Thank you for your 5 star review, Happy Swimming!

Poor Promotional Offer T&C Details

Having always had a Zodiac suction cleaner, the last being the T5 (which worked well) and as it requires replacement I did my research into what Zodiac had to offer as a replacement. I decided to buy the AX10 (over the phone) which is fantastic and I could not be any happier. However, Zodiac won't honour the Cashback promotional offer saying it was "Online" purchase. When contacting Zodiac I repeatedly spoken over by the Customer Service representative who was additionally very rude. The T&C's do not reference or exclude purchases may over the phone. This is poor mis-representation on Zodiac's behalf.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Stewart, We are glad to hear that the Cleaner is working well for you. If you would like to email your concerns regarding the Cashback, we can look into this further for you. Please send your details to apac.aftersales@zodiac.com - Thanks.

Stewart

Please provide me with a number and name who will resolve my issue as I do not wish to get into an email debate.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Stewart, There a number of staff members who look at these enquiries. All you need to do is mention this conversation and that we asked you to email and we will take it from there. Our phone is 1300 763 021, Thanks.

Ian

IanSydney

Easy and simple to install

I have an irregular shaped pool (though basically rectangular in shape) with a swim out 'beach' area. Covers the pool well (especially the walls). Has not become stuck anywhere unlike the previous Creepy Crawly. Is quiet. Don't have many leaves in pool but it has stopped once or twice when it picked up a leaf - however, was easily restarted.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Ian, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Jas

JasIpswich

AX10

A friend has had the MX8 for 6 years now, she hasn't had much trouble with it just replaced the gearbox's and tracks about a year ago so I thought I would give it a try. I found the AX10 for the same price online, Quite impressed on the size of leaves and bark it picks up, twigs are a big problem though. Lots of reviews say they are having trouble with climbing walls, if you take the time with setup ( watch YouTube ) and get the flow correct it loves to climb walls. Time will tell how good it really is, I'm quite happy so far

Date PurchasedOct 2017